The Girl Who Should Have Said Yes

Story Info
A girl at a convenience store causes problems
1.6k words
4.39
91.4k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,129 Followers

It was just a dinky little Chrystal Heights convenience store, but I didn't care. All I wanted was a couple candy bars and something to drink.

I took a beverage from the cooler. I opened it and began drinking on the spot. It was cool and refreshing, just like the advertisements said.

"Excuse, Miss?"

I turned around. It was the little old guy who owned the store. I had suspected he was going to give me a hassle. He had been watching me the entire time when I had eaten several candy bars in the candy aisle. His pained expression when I threw the wrappers on the floor had been hysterical.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Could you please pay for that before you drink it?" he said.

Oh, great. Like I needed this aggravation. "No," I said, "I won't pay for it before I drink it. I'll drink it when I want."

The old guy held up his hands. "Please, Miss," he said, "I'm not looking for any trouble here. I just need you to pay for the drink and the candy bars."

I looked down at the guy. "Hey, I don't need your attitude, grandpa," I said, waving my hand like I was shooing a fly. "Why don't you just go back behind your counter and quit hassling me, okay?"

He looked pained. "Miss, please," he said. "All I'm asking is that you pay-"

"And all I'm asking," I said, cutting in, "is that you shut the hell up."

"Miss," he said, "Please. I'd rather you didn't make me to resort to force-"

"Resort to *force*, old man?" I said. This was actually funny. "You? I'm twenty years old. You're, what, eighty?"

"Sixty," he said. "Is it truly necessary to be so abrasive?"

"It might be," I said. "What's abrasive?"

He sighed. "I just meant is it really necessary to do this?"

"Hey," I said, "I didn't start this, old man. You did."

"Please," he said, "just pay for the stuff you took and leave. Please."

"Bite me," I said. "No one tells me what to do."

"I'm sure that's the case," he said. "However, I do have to ask that you pay and leave now."

"Make me," I said.

"Miss, please-"

I pushed his shoulder. "C'mon, old man," I said. "Make me. What are you gonna do, kick my ass?"

Yes, I was being a bitch. So, sue me.

The old man stared at me for several seconds, almost like he was concentrating. Finally, he said, "Fine, you can stay. Just make sure you keep your shoes on."

The old man had obviously not been paying attention when I told him no one tells me what to do. I kicked off my sneakers and then slipped off my socks. I tossed my socks on top of my shoes.

"Oh, no," I said. "I'm barefoot in the store. Now what?"

He shook his head. "You shouldn't be so argumentative, Miss," he said. "Still, at least you've kept your top and bra on."

Boy, was he in for a surprise. I slipped my top up and off my body and tossed it next to my shoes. Then I unhooked my bra and tossed it on top of the growing pile.

"Oh, damn," I said. "What are you going to do? She's barefoot *and* topless now!"

The guy held up his hands. "Look, Miss," he said. "You've gone too far. You really have to keep your jeans and panties on. Otherwise, I can't let you stay in the store."

Oh, this was going to be fun. I gave him my best "don't fuck with me" look as I pushed my jeans over my hips and slid them down my thighs until they were bunched on top of my bare feet. I stepped out of my jeans and kicked them over to my pile of clothes. Then I slipped my blue panties off, twirled them on my finger and dropped them onto the pile, pretty as can be.

"Look at that," I said. "My panties and jeans are off, too. I'd say you've got a problem, old man."

His eyes slid up and down my naked body, obviously unable to believe I had broken his precious rules so easily.

The guy shook his head. "You rebellious kids," he said. "You need to stay away from that waist-high freezer right behind you. If your nipples touch the glass top, they're going to get hard and I won't have that in my store."

I turned around and looked at the waist-high ice cream freezer. I looked at the guy with mockingly wide-eyed innocence, then leaned forward and pressed my tits against the cold glass top.

"Oh, no!" I said, looking over my bare shoulder. "My nipples are getting soooooo hard!"

He looked at me as I leaned on the freezer, bent over, my bare ass high. He took a step back, hands up. "Miss, you need to stop. In that position, it would be easy to screw you, and there will be no screwing in this store."

The guy was obviously not getting the point that he couldn't tell me what to do. "Hey, old man," I said, "Get your ass back here and fuck me!"

The guy shook his head. "You can't make me do that, Miss! It's against the rules!"

I looked over my shoulder and gave the guy my most dangerous narrow-eyed glare. "Old man, you better fuck me right now or you're going to piss me right the hell off, and you don't want that."

"But...but..."

"But nothing," I said. "I'm twenty and you're sixty. I can kick your ass, remember?"

The guys sighed, obviously realizing I was right. "Very well, Miss," he said. I heard his zipper drop. "Obviously I have to do this."

"Damn straight," I said. He was certainly learning a lesson today about messing with me.

I felt his hands slide over my ass and then circle around my hips. He then held my hips as I felt his cock pressing into my tight sex.

"Surely you're not wet from this," he said.

I smirked and pushed my suddenly heavily-lubricated pussy over his cock. He gasped as his cock was suddenly buried inside me.

"Miss!" he said. "You can't do this!"

"Oh, yeah?" I said. "Watch this." I then began to push my ass back and forth against his cock.

"Miss," he said, "you really shouldn't-"

"Shut up, old man," I said, looking over my shoulder, "and start pumping."

The guy sighed and shook his head. He was beaten and he knew it. "All right, Miss," he said, "if I have to."

"Yes," I said, "you do."

His grip tightened on my hips then and he began stroking into me with a firm, strong motion. For a short old guy, he had a pretty thick cock, so I spread my ankles further apart.

After a minute, his strokes began to shorten, and then he slowed down. "I have to stop, Miss," he said, "or I'll cum inside you."

I glared at him from over my bare shoulder. "Don't you dare stop, old man," I said, as threateningly as possible.

He shrugged and began pumping me again, obviously realizing he didn't have a choice. Then I felt his hands tightening on my hips even more.

"Miss, I'm about to...about to...I'm...ohhhhhhh, yesssssssss...!"

I felt his cock inside me become red-hot and then harden even more. Then I realized he was filling me with hot cum.

He came for a good thirty seconds before I felt his cock stop spasming inside me. I heard him still breathing heavy behind me, so I looked over my shoulder again and smirked.

"Oh, no!" I said. "I was such a bad girl! I broke allllllll the rules! Whatever are you going to do?"

He pulled out of my tight pussy with an audible pop. Then he shook his head. "I don't know what to do with you, Miss. Anyway, you're naked, so you better not try to leave."

Amazing! This guy still thought that I was going to follow his silly-ass rules. I shook my head. "I don't think so, old man," I said. "I'm going to leave right now, in fact."

"What?" he said.

"You heard me," I said. "I'm going to leave right now."

"You can't," he said, pointing to my clothing. "You're naked."

I gave him a smirk. "Watch me," I said.

"Oh, geez," he said. He picked up my clothes and handed them to me. "Well, here. At least take them with you."

Wow, this guy was hard-headed. I glared at him, then turned and walked to the cash register counter. I looked over and gave him a sweet smile, then tossed my clothes over the counter.

The old guy zipped up his pants and shook his head. "Boy, you kids today are so rebellious."

"That's right, old man," I said, turning for the door.

"Hey," he said. "Don't go out that door. You're naked."

He moved toward me, obviously intent on stopping me, but I was already at the door. I wiggled my fingertips at him as I strolled outside.

The old guy caught the door just before it closed. "You rebellious kids," he said. Then he closed the door and shot the bolted lock into place. It sounded like he was closing for the day. Heh.

I looked around. The guys hanging out in front of the store, along with everybody in the parking lot, were staring at me. There was complete silence as everyone simultaneously pointed their cell phones at me.

I blinked, then looked back through the storefront window.

The old man fingertip waved at me from inside the store.

And that's when my eyes widened. "Sunovabitch!"

THE END

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,129 Followers