The Girl Who Wouldn't Ch. 02

Story Info
...learn the rules.
948 words
4.3
23.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her up and against me again, facing me this time. "We're not done yet. This time, it's your turn." I handed her my body soap bottle and took a small step back.

She looked at me confused.

"My turn. Soap. Me. Up," I spelled it out.

Her hands shaking, she poured some soap into her hands and then set down the bottle. She reached out to my chest and started slowly spreading it on my chest.

"There's more to me than just my chest."

"Sorry." She took a careful step closer to me and leaned in closer still, her shoulder brushing against my chest as she reached around and soaped my back.

"Do you need me to turn around?"

"Y-yes... yes please."

I turned my back to her, and she finished soaping my back, then pressed her body lightly against mine and returned her hands to my front.

"Down."

She lowered her hands from my chest, reaching my belly, then my hips, and finally but over-cautiously, running her hands over my erection.

I pulsed it inside her grasp and she started, then resumed her administrations. The next time I did it, she instead increased the pace, stroking it faster.

"There's still more of me to go."

"S-sorry." She knelt behind me carefully, soaping down the front of my legs and then up the back, and at long last my ass. She soaped it only barely before pulling her hands away, but I cleared my thoat, and she took her time, this time, soaping my ass.

Eventually, I deemed it sufficient for the time being and stepped past her and under the faucet, rinsing myself of soap. "You're going to have to do much better next time."

"Next time?"

"Yes, next time. We're going to keep doing this until you get it right and do it well. Understand?"

She hung her head, trying not to look at me. I grabbed her chin roughly and pulled her eyes back up to mine.

"I said, do you understand?"

"Yes... yes sir."

"Much better. Now my shampoo."

She reached over to grab my shampoo, and started pour some into her hands and reaching for my hair.

"Clean your own. I don't trust you with mine yet."

She lowered her head disappointed, but did as I said, and handed my the bottle.

"At least you're thinking far enough ahead not to set it down. Maybe you're not completely hopeless."

She glanced at me, a hopeful smile on her face.

"What are you grinning about young lady?"

"Nothing," she mumbled.

"What did you said? Don't mumble when you answer me!"

"Nothing, sir. I'm sorry."

"That's better." I poured my shampoo into my hands and applied it to my hair, watching her body as it weaved as she shampooed her own. I stepped back under the stream of water and rinsed out my hair, before standing under it and blocking it from her.

She tried to step around me, got flustered, and started mumbling again. "May I rinse my hair?"

I ignored her request.

She spoke louder and clearer. "Please sir, may I rinse my hair?"

Without a word, I stepped backward, not out from under the stream, but further underneath it. Seh stepped closer, her bopdy brushing against mine as she rinsed her hair.

While her eyes were closed, I touched her body again, first tweaking one of her nipples, and then the other, listening to her moan with an appraising grimace on my face. Roughly, I grabbed her shoulders, forcing her to spin until she faced away from me again. She stumbled and slipped slightly as she turned, but caught herself and complied without a word.

I ran one of my fingernails down the middle of her back, and she thrust her chest forward and let her shoulders fall back, and I made a mental note to make sure she held that posture more often if not permanently. When my finger reached the base of her spine, it kept going, sliding between her cheeks. She squirmed uncomfortably, but didn't say anything, and only whimpered when I pushed the tip of my finger against her asshole.

I leaned closer to her, my lips whispering but demanding in her ear. "Pucker up, little girl. Let me in."

She whimper again, but did as I asked, and I pushed my finger slowly inside, up to the first knuckle before she tightened up again. I pushed again, and with it tightened, she moaned in pain.

"Loosen up, or it will hurt," I whispered again, and she did as I told her, albeit unwillingly. I managed to slide in a second knuckle before she squeezed again, and this time I gave no warning. Finally, panting, she let go and I managed to get my third knuckle in.

"You need to practice this, my dear. No more slouching and no more tightening your sphincter. At least when I'm here. Understand?"

"Yes sir."

I twitched my finger and she moaned. "How does that feel?"

"It hurts but it feels kind of good."

"Good. Work on controlling that muscle, and I'll make sure you get as much please from this hole as you do from any of the others. Now clean off my finger," I said, slowly pulling it out of her and eliciting another moan.

She lifted my hand in her under the stray of the shower.

"Not with the shower. With your mouth."

She frowned, but did as I said, her gag reflex kicking in horribly--another thing we would have to work on--before I was satified.

"Now get out of here and towel off. The day is far from over. You still have some things to do."