The Girl with the Whore Tattoo Pt. 01

Story Info
A sub whose Master got her a mysterious tattoo.
1.6k words
4.28
29.8k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassiel13
Cassiel13
13 Followers

It'd been a few days since you'd gotten your tattoo, but the mild pain in your lower back reminded you of its presence. The fellow who inked it onto your body was a spindly and a bit sleazy, but he had been quite skilled. Surprisingly the thin man took very little convincing to ink the words "PUBLIC WHORE" into your flesh, and didn't ask any questions about the location or word choice. Your Master had been quite exacting in where those words went, and both sat just above your backside. Each one was high enough that pants didn't cover it, but low enough that a tanktop would show it off.

And, in fact, that was just what you were doing. Both words were plainly visible to anyone looking as you headed toward your car. Neither your shoulderless purple tanktop nor hip-hugging jean miniskirt covered them in the slightest, and you were absolutely certain that everyone you passed got a good look of your new identity. The purple choker with a heart name tag, and the word "Slut" engraved upon it, stood in for your pretty little shock collar that had to remain at home during day trips. Of course, you'd been forbidden to wear panties by your owner since they simply got in his way when he was horny, and you obeyed that rule even on outings.

The heat emanating from your cheeks spoke volumes as to your embarrassment, and that heat grew each time your heels clicked against the pavement. Oddly that heat was accompanied by two other warm feelings. Your tattoo had been gradually warming up since this morning. What originally felt like a warm towel pressed against your back had grown into the stinging heat of a fresh scratch. The last heat was the tingling of faint arousal that had settled into your belly. Perhaps it was the rush of being tattooed, the love shown to your rear by your Master the night before, or maybe you simply enjoyed the risk of not bothering with panties on public outings. Regardless of the cause that tinge of arousal had become a constant companion since getting your tattoo.

However, today was different, and perhaps the kiss of your Master's paddle had shaken something loose. What was formerly a warmth had grown into a raging inferno as the day dragged on and your tattoo heated up. Every person that passed, every set of eyes that played across your skin, and every whisper seemed to excite you in a new and odd way. It's frankly amazing that no one noticed the plain smell of arousal coming from your uncovered pussy. It didn't take long for your attention to be focused almost exclusively on getting home, getting to your Master, stripping down, slipping on your collar, and being treated like the eager slut you were.

Of course, those thoughts intensified as you found your car. Unfortunately, you also found someone waiting at it. The tall fellow-a tourist based on the crumpled map in his hands and the lost look on his face-glances around the street looking for something. Perhaps his vehicle? Or maybe a taxi? Either way, his presence was mostly an annoyance. You reach for your keys while putting on a practiced face of indifference, and seem set to ignore him and get in your vehicle.

"Excuse me", he says in a harsher tone than one expects from a tourist, "miss. Can you help me? I'm looking for St. Finn Barre's Cathedral."

You shake your head and open your mouth to mutter an apology, but then your eyes meet his. You don't quite understand what happens next as a burning heat flushes through your lower body, and instead of apologizing you say something totally insane.

"Y-Ya. I'll help you, but only if you cum in my pussy."

What did you just say? Both you and the tourist seem stunned by the words coming out of your mouth, but he recovers his composure first and laughs. The heat of your tattoo feels like a brand pressed against your flesh, but rather than pain it only brings a delirious sensation of desire. He opens his mouth to say something, but you reach out and grab his wrist.

"You're serious then, aren't you?"

The man's words flip a switch in your head, and you find yourself mindlessly nodding along. The words tumble out of your mouth without ever entering into your brain.

"A shag and a creampie and I'm all yours."

Yet those words seem so odd and alien, yet they still come. You keep speaking even as you try to wrestle control of your mouth away from whatever insane thread of reasoning took it over.

"Come on. We'll find someplace private. Just fuck me and fill me up."

You turn to lead the man-whose confusion has firmly been replaced by a look of lust-to an alleyway nearby. The scent of your practically drooling pussy grew so strong that you're certain he could smell it. It'd be embarrassing to be so close to another person, smelling like a bitch in heat, if he wasn't plainly interested. The two of you find yourself in an alley between what smelled like a coffee shop and what looked like an office building. Neither homeless nor pedestrians were visible, and the heat pressing against your back told you this was good enough.

Immediately you turn to your soon-to-be lover, look down, and see that he's plainly aroused through the bulge in his dress pants. Your tongue flicks out and runs across your lips, and you reach down to unzip his pants. An erect penis, covered in the thin cloth of his underwear, sticks out from the hole of his zipper. It doesn't take much to expose his cock completely, and soon you're staring down the erect and circumcised dick of a total stranger. Your face flushes completely as the rational part of your brain considers what you're going to do, while the rest of your brain turns your body around.

You face the wall, place your hands against it, and perk up your backside like some animal in heat. You were horny, and the details didn't matter, but certainly he'd put on a condom first, right? You quickly realize you only have a few moments of rationality left to contemplate the future, and briefly a desire to refuse surfaces in your mind. You were about to fuck a complete stranger, and you even asked him to cum inside. You open your mouth to refuse, but then his finger runs along your tattoo. Any attempt in your mind to refuse instead comes out as a whimpering begging at his touch.

"A whore, huh?"

His hands move to your sides and you find yourself held in place firmly. It was far too late to refuse now, even if you had any desire to do so. He takes a moment to press the head of his cock against your pussy, splits your moist lips easily, and in one fluid motion thrusts forward hard enough to hilt himself inside you. The motion jam his hard zipper into your soft flesh, and the pain of having hard metal biting into your lips mixes with the pleasure of having your depths forcibly pried open by his thick invader. A deep sultry moan escapes your lips as the heat in your pussy abates due to the presence of the stranger's dick.

The throaty moan elicits some surprise from your lover, and he tries to pull out. Immediately you shift your weight and press your rear against him, recapturing some of his dick that escaped and simultaneously telling him to continue. The stranger picks up on your cue, and begins thrusting into your eager pussy in earnest. Each vigorous thrust slaps his crotch against your ass, digs his cock deep into your depths, and jabs the hard metal of his zipper against your lips simultaneously. The pleasure and pain sandwich causes your pussy to tighten around his cock and moan again. He settles into a strong rhythm, varying it up with long and short thrusts, and soon every movement of his veiny throbbing monster is just pure bliss.

Whether you were his first Irish whore or not: It quickly becomes obvious that he's enjoying himself immensely. You can vaguely hear his panting at the edges of your consciousness as the heat nestled deep within your pussy spreads throughout your body. Soon it crashes into your head like a pink tidal wave of pleasure, and you become vaguely aware of him speeding up. Instinctively you realize he's getting close to orgasm, and your pussy tightens as if to trap him inside. The tiny fraction of reason left in you shouts out that a strange man is about to cum in your pussy, and it briefly considers the ramifications. What if you were to get knocked up here, in a dirty alleyway, getting shagged by some strange man?

But that doesn't last long as an explosion of pleasure blows it away, and you feel the man's cock bury itself deep into your pussy. Your orgasm tightens your muscles around his dick, and you're rewarded with a white hot dose of semen. The feeling of warm cum being squirted into you sends electricity down your spine, and a deep sigh escapes you. His hips jerk slightly as he pumps wave after wave of thick cum into you, and your pussy drinks up every drop he squirts out.

After a few moments of peace he pulls out of you, and you immediately feel some of his cum leak out of your body. You slowly rise to a standing position as the heat in your pussy subsides, apparently sated by the cum squirted into it.

"O-Oh. Thank you for that. I... I needed it."

Your words come out in ragged breaths, and you slowly give him directions to the Cathedral as his warm seed starts leaking out of you. The heat on your back starts rising once more as the sticky warmth of his cum starts to flow down your thigh. It looks like you'll need to feed again soon.

Cassiel13
Cassiel13
13 Followers