The Girlfriend

Story Info
His son's girlfriend starts to show off while he watches.
9.2k words
4.35
99k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg was feeling lonely. His wife had died suddenly of cancer two years ago. He hadn't had the time or inclination to start dating again, besides which he had his 21-year old son living with him. Working part-time from home, he didn't meet that many other women in the normal course of the day.

Making it worse, his son Paul was dating a pretty 20-year old who had started sleeping overnight in his bedroom.

Greg sighed as he prepared his breakfast of bacon, eggs and toast, thinking back to his own youth, when sex was on every teenager's mind. It was still on Greg's mind too, but there wasn't much evidence amongst his friends that they thought about anything much else than work, football, and golf.

Amy appeared in the kitchen, looking cute in summer pajamas, made of light floral material, showing her bare midriff. Her pert C-cup breasts were clearly visible through the fabric, as it fell off them loosely. His eyes slid over her, careful not to look like an old pervert. 'Hi Amy,' he greeted.

'Hi Greg,' she replied brightly. 'Mind if I have a piece of bacon?'

'Sure.' Greg offered her a slice, and went on with his breakfast. He pulled the newspaper towards him, and immersed himself in the latest violence and mayhem in the world, conscious he was only in pajamas himself, and didn't want to get too excited looking at his son's girlfriend.

Paul joined them for breakfast after a while, and Greg couldn't help noticing a glance of exasperation directed at his son by Amy. 'What was that about?' Greg wondered.

Amy brightened up though, and flirted with Paul all during breakfast. Paul didn't seem to really respond much, piquing Greg's interest.

Greg thought that for someone who had just screwed his son the previous night (he assumed) she seemed pretty fired up.

Oh well, none of his business.

That evening though he noticed for the first time that, after watching the TV for a couple of hours, Amy was encouraging Paul to join her in bed, without much response.

Phew, Greg thought, if that was me being invited I would be running out of the room so fast the windows would rattle.

'Ah, youngsters,' he thought. 'You never can tell what they are thinking. Still, it's none of my business what they do.'

The same scene was replayed the next evening, and Greg started to wonder how often those two were actually 'doing it'. He initially had assumed that, being young, they would go at it like the proverbial rabbits, every night. Now he wasn't so sure.

Meanwhile, Amy's fairly obvious sexual tension was transmitting itself to Greg. Not aimed at him, to be sure, but to be in a house where a young woman was turning up the sexual temperature, in the way she walked, talked, dressed, acted, was having a side-effect on him, the bystander.

Finally he could stand it no longer. A camera, he thought. Maybe he could see what the hell those two were up to. And if he couldn't have a beautiful 20 year-old in his arms, at least he could watch her in action, naked, fucking his son. If indeed that was what she was doing.

The next day at a specialty store he found a security camera, which had infra-red LEDs and could operate in complete darkness. It had a transmitter, and there was an accompanying receiver, which could be placed nearby to watch what it viewed.

While Paul was at work, and Amy at Uni, he climbed onto a chair in their bedroom, and nested the camera amongst some old boxes, trying hard to make it as inconspicuous as possible. A few tests with the viewer confirmed it was aimed straight at the bed.

That evening, he read a book while he waited for the two supposed love-birds to go to bed. As soon as Amy finally convinced Paul to join her, Greg moved off to his room too, and turned on the receiver.

She quickly got undressed, and was clearly encouraging her somewhat more reluctant boyfriend to join her. He hugged her, but didn't seem inclined to go any further.

'Geez, Paul, be a man for Christ's sake,' muttered Greg to himself.

Meanwhile on the camera he could see, after some more futile attempts by Amy, Paul rolled over to go to sleep. However Greg was intrigued to see that Amy still lay there on her back, hands between her legs, a faraway expression on her face.

She was feeling herself up, Greg was certain. The gentle movements continued. She glanced over at Paul with irritation, pushed the bed clothes off herself, revealing her whole naked body. One hand was still moving up and down over her slit, the other lightly touching her breast. Her body started to tremble.

Greg couldn't stand it any longer. He grabbed his own dick. He felt a bizarre connection with her. She didn't know he was watching, but they were, in effect, having sex together, or at least, at the same time. He let her set the rhythm, and matched his strokes to hers.

As Amy bucked into an orgasm, Greg felt the cum shooting between his own hands making a mess of his pants. Oh well, clean pajamas tomorrow, he thought.

---------

Next morning, as they shared breakfast, Amy asked, 'Can I borrow this chair? I think I left some papers on top of that wardrobe in Paul's room. Be right back with it.'

As she left with the chair in her arms, Greg stared after her with absolute horror. She would notice the camera. She would scream blue murder. Violation of privacy, watching people have sex without their knowledge. A serious criminal offence.

He quickly tried to invent an excuse. Any excuse. 'I know,' he thought. I'll say it was a baby monitor. No, no, it's too new for that. I'll say it was, it was, er, oh god, what the hell will I say?'

Amy returned with the chair and her papers. Greg tensed for the accusation, the shame, the humiliation. But she didn't seem to have noticed it. He let out a big sigh of relief. Maybe she didn't realize what it was. He was saved. But that day, it had to go. Too risky. He was crazy to have tried it.

As they bustled around the kitchen, clearing up, she waited until Paul had his back to them, looked Greg directly in the eye, and raised her eyebrows. An interrogation. What the hell was he up to?

He looked back in horror. She did know! Maybe he could explain. Somehow. However she just smiled, and winked briefly.

She knew, and wasn't about to holler for the cops, he thought. Maybe he wasn't going to jail after all.

Paul left to get ready for work, and Amy briefly lingered in the kitchen. Just for a moment. She looked Greg in the eye again and said softly "leave it there."

He was stunned. Leave it there? No complaints? Would she tell Paul? Paul was hardly the one to take it lying down. He might be a wimp in bed, but he had integrity. He knew what was right and what was wrong.

Leave it there? And then what? Keep watching? What else? What possible reason would there be to leave it there, if he didn't look into the receiver again. Greg was dazed, stunned, flabbergasted, stupefied. (Greg had also been reading the Thesaurus that day).

He was also in an agony of indecision. Why 'leave it there'? Was she planning to tell Paul, so they could come back together that afternoon, with the cops, the Media, the Child Protection Agency, and a horsewhip for good measure.

But why the wink and the smile? Maybe she didn't mind. Maybe she liked flaunting her body.

'What the heck,' Greg thought. Maybe it will all work out.

--------

That evening they returned for dinner, alone. No cops, no nothing. Paul didn't go for his father's throat, so Greg assumed he still didn't know.

Amy behaved the same as usual. The loving girlfriend, the polite house-guest. Nothing more. Nothing except, once, a single wink when Paul wasn't looking.

After they all retired to their bedrooms Greg turned the receiver on again. He could still see the bed. He saw Paul clearly rejecting Amy's advances tonight. He looked tired. He seemed to be trying to say that. Amy shrugged. They both had their pajamas on.

Paul rolled over to go to sleep. Amy turned to look directly at the camera. Stared at it, then stared back at Paul. She pointed to her wrist as if to indicate that some time needed to elapse.

Greg decided to wait it out a bit. She seemed awake still, and obviously wanted him to watch something.

After about 10 minutes, when he was starting to feel a bit sleepy, she rolled over and checked her boyfriend, presumably to see if he was asleep. Satisfied, she quietly got out of bed.

She faced the wardrobe, directly facing the camera. With a smile on her face she slowly, very slowly, started unbuttoning her pyjama top.

She undid the top button. Paused, looking at the camera. Smiled. Turned around. Slowly reached for the next one down. Undid that.

Meanwhile Greg's cock was bulging uncomfortably in his own pyjama pants. She was doing a strip-tease for him, obviously. She must find it a turn-on.

Finally she got all the buttons undone. But the top still hung loosely over her breasts. He was dying to see them, but she made no attempt to remove the top. But she must be planning to, surely? Or not? Was that it? Just a teasing unbuttoning?

He tried to silently project his thoughts, 'take it off, take it off'.

Success, maybe. She grabbed the sides of the pyjama top and started pulling them sideways, her breasts coming into view. Then she released it before he had seen more than a glimpse. Stared straight at the camera again, smiled, and mouthed the word 'later'.

She turned her back, climbed back into bed, and rolled over. It looked like the show was over for tonight.

---------

Next morning was Saturday, and Paul was notorious for sleeping in late on Saturdays. Greg and Amy were finishing off the breakfast. Amy offered to help with the dishes. She was still in her pajamas, the same ones he saw unbuttoned last night. Of course, they were buttoned right up again now.

As they stood together at the sink, him washing, she drying, they had their backs to the only door. She asked quietly, 'enjoy the show?'

'Er,' he replied, not sure if admitting anything was wise.

'You didn't say 'what show?', so I'll take that as a yes,' she responded. 'There might be another tonight, so stay tuned.' she went on. 'Anything special you'd like to see?' she teased.

'Ah, er.' Tongue-tied he couldn't bring himself to reply. This was wrong on so many levels. He hadn't touched the girl, and she was about 30 years younger than him. Not only that, she was his son's girlfriend, not his. Perhaps the camera should go, then he wouldn't be tempted any more.

'Perhaps this?' she smiled, unbuttoning her top three buttons quickly. The shirt fell aside a bit, and he could see those voluptuous 20-year old tits. 'Take a quick look,' she whispered. 'I don't mind. Paul might be up soon, though.'

He glanced down, his cock thickening up again. She wiggled a bit, making them sway a bit. Then she did up two of them, leaving the top one open. It didn't look particularly suspicious, but he still got a bit of a look.

'I don't mind showing off my body,' she whispered, 'but I'm not a tart. Paul's my boyfriend, but he's a bit of a prude. He doesn't approve. If he's not going to admire me, his Dad may as well. But just looking, not touching, you understand?'

Greg nodded, speechless.

'Leave the camera there,' she went on. 'I get pretty horny, and having someone watch will help me get off. Might help you too,' she winked. 'Just a tip,' she continued. 'Paul is usually pretty relaxed on Sundays. You might see us fucking that night. Could be a good one to watch. If you like that sort of thing.' She grinned.

---------

That night, Saturday, he could hardly wait for the next installment.

As on the previous night, she waited for Paul to fall asleep, then got up and undid her buttons, slowly, smiling at the camera.

This time she let the shirt-top fall to the floor. She pirouetted slowly, so he could see her breasts from every angle.

Then she lay on top of the bed, wiggling her chest slightly so her breasts wobbled as well. She had kept her pyjama pants on, so he couldn't see anything below the waistline, but it was clear she had a fantastic body.

Moving slowly, her left hand disappeared inside her pants, and started moving slowly up and down.

She lay turned towards the camera, and moved her other hand to her mouth. Keeping her fingers bent, she started sucking her big finger, as if it was someone's cock. Slowly moving the finger in and out, with her lips pursed around it. Her other fingers were bent inwards, touching her palm.

Slowly the finger straightened, just as if it was a cock, and she was sucking it off. She looked straight at the camera. The message was pretty plain, 'this is your cock, I'm sucking it, and it is getting hard.'

In his room, Greg was using his hand, and moving it at the exact same speed Amy was doing with her finger. And his cock was straightening up in the same way. She certainly seemed to know what she was doing. This was sex by remote control.

Just as Greg thought he was going to climax she removed the finger quickly from her mouth, and shook her head sharply at the camera. She let her finger slowly go limp. She must have guessed that he was about to come, and wanted him to wait.

Her other hand was still moving rhythmically though fingering herself. She glanced at the camera, pointed to her chest with her free hand, and mouthed the words 'me first.'

Then she closed her eyes and relaxed into the pleasure of the moment. Her free hand lay lightly on her breasts, tracing lazy circles, occasionally touching her nipples.

He wished she had taken her pants off, but it didn't take much imagination to guess what was happening. Her body started trembling, and then she bucked up into a wild orgasm.

In obedience to her earlier command he had taken his hand from his cock, but after watching that it was drifting back onto it. She must have guessed the effect she would have because she opened her eyes again, looked at the camera, shook her head and made an unmistakable 'no' gesture.

'Oh god, Amy,' he thought, 'let me come.' But he knew that the tease was very effective.

She started rubbing both breasts with her hands, one on each, staring back at him. He squirmed on his seat, trying to get relief.

Then she lifted the 'limp' finger and started moving it back towards her mouth. The signal for him to start touching himself again. But she was moving it incredibly slowly, drawing out the moment. He couldn't disobey, besides it felt incredible.

As her finger got closer to her mouth she straightened it, as if she knew his cock would already be straight after watching her come. Suddenly she smiled at him, plunged it into her mouth and moved it back and forwards quickly. It was obviously the signal for him to do the same.

He jerked himself quickly, and felt himself come almost instantly. It was the most intense orgasm he had felt in ages.

But how to let her know he was finished? Then he had an idea. Without bothering to be quiet, he opened his own bedroom door, walked down the hall past his son's room, and went to the bathroom for a quick piss. He thought she would hear the door shut and realize that he was done for the time being.

Returning to his room, he looked back at the screen. A moment after the door shut, she looked at the camera, blew a kiss, and waved goodbye. Then she crawled back into bed and rolled over. Message received.

---------

The next morning Paul was sleeping in again, so the two of them were alone in the kitchen. She said nothing about last night, but he noticed her top two buttons were undone this time. A small tease just for him.

As she helped him with the dishes again, she moved a bit closer and bumped up against his side. He raised his eyebrows, now what was she up to? But she just whispered, 'no touching, remember? That means you.'

'That means you,' huh? The ground rules were being laid pretty clearly. She could touch him, but he wasn't to touch back. Pretty sensible probably. Didn't want to get carried away.

Still, with her young body lightly touching his side, he felt the effect, felt as if he was being teased again, and enjoying it. Being rubbed against, and looking down her top at her tits.

Paul and Amy went out shopping that afternoon at the local flea-market. They came home with a few trinkets, and Greg noticed that Amy had a broad grin on her face, as if at some inner joke.

Later that night he settled down in his bedroom to see what sort of show she would put on tonight. They would probably fuck, she had hinted. Indeed, they were getting all their clothes off. She seemed to be negotiating with him, suggesting that she go on top for the 'cowgirl' position. She started by sitting on his legs so she could work on his cock directly, with her hands, while he was playing with her tits.

Greg couldn't see all that clearly, as her back was to him, blocking his view of the action. Ah well, he thought, another tease, no doubt. A moment later Greg changed his mind. She had turned around, facing him, in the 'reverse cowgirl' position. Now she could look at the camera, Greg could look at her tits, and watch his son's cock slide up into her. Meanwhile her back blocked Paul's view of what she was doing with her eyes and her hands.

While she bounced up and down, doing her best to climax Paul, her hands were rubbing over her tits, as she stared at the camera and smiled at Greg. She licked her lips and blew a kiss at the camera.

As his son climaxed Greg did the same a moment later. She had managed get them to both come at the same time. 'What a girl!' he thought.

After that, all three of them went to bed and slept soundly.

-----------

Next morning, Paul had to get off to work early. Greg was nervous about being alone in the house with her. He was starting to realize she didn't have many inhibitions, and was wondering what she would try next.

She joined him for breakfast. 'How was last night?' she asked mischievously.

'Good, thanks, really good.' he replied.

She smiled at that. 'Did you, ah ...' she grinned at him.

'Yes, I did.' he responded, looking a bit guilty.

'I'm glad. Thanks for having me stay over. You're really sweet. I've got you a little present at the market,' she said with a twinkle in her eye. 'Here, let me show you.' She went to the room she shared with Paul and returned with a small parcel. 'I got it for your bedroom. You might enjoy it.' She headed towards his room.

He followed her, mystified. She unwrapped the gift. It was a small wind chime that tinkled if you moved it. 'Here, let me hang it up for you. Where do you sit at night, when you watch us?' A direct question. It deserved a direct answer.

He pointed to the edge of the bed. She raised her eyebrows. 'Show it to me.' After all she had done he could hardly refuse. He reached into the bottom bedside cupboard drawer, and pulled out the receiver and flicked the switch. The view of the bed in the other room was pretty clear.

She shrugged, 'hmm not bad. Let's see now. I think we'll put the chime here.' She hung the chime from the edge of the bedside light. Touched it gently. It tinkled softly but clearly.

'Better be careful if you touch that at night,' she warned. We will probably be able to hear it in our room. 'But I'm guessing, not if we are asleep.' She winked.

He thought she was sending him a message. The wind chime could be used as a signal. She could hear it if she was awake, but Paul wouldn't if he was asleep. A sort of secret communications device.

'Enjoy.' She skipped out of the room. Shortly after she left the house as well.

------------

That evening he wondered how the wind chimes would be used. He soon found out.

After they had retired to their rooms again, and Paul had drifted off to sleep, she got out of bed and looked at the camera. Then she cupped her hand to her ear, as if she was listening for something.