The Glamour Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catesby
Catesby
556 Followers

"Okay, Kathy. You been keeping up the modelling work over the years?"

"No," she said.

"Never mind. I know all the guys are going to love you. You on for this Friday? Three hundred notes for a couple of hours work."

"Sure," my wife said, glancing at me with excitement in her eyes.

"We're holding it at my place. 12a Railton Avenue. Maybe you'd like to come over during the week. Get some practice in before the big day."

"You don't change, do you Barry?" my wife said with a laugh.

"Not where you're concerned, baby. Okay. Friday then. Eight o'clock. All right?

"Okay, Barry. I'll see you there."

Kathy put down the phone and kissed me passionately. We were both so turned on by thinking about what she was going to do that we ripped each other's clothes off and made love again. It was the same story over the next few days. Whenever we talked about it we couldn't keep our hands off each other. It was the best aphrodisiac I had ever known.

On the Friday I drove us both to the address that Barry had given us. I kept glancing at my wife in the passenger seat. Her long black hair hung down over her low cut dress. She wore black eyeliner and bright red lipstick. She was painted like a whore and looked sensational. She had a carrier bag at her feet where she had a variety of uniforms and lingerie to wear. We both knew that the men would only be interested in seeing her naked body, but she had brought them along anyway.

I parked around the corner from Barry's apartment and opened the car door.

"Okay," I said. "So you wait here for a few minutes. I'll go in and check that everything's all right."

Kathy nodded at me and smiled, giving my ass a playful pinch as I got out of the car. I walked up to the front door and rang the bell. Barry answered it a few moments later.

"Yeah?" he said.

"Uhm. I came into your shop last week. About the camera club."

"Right. Right. Didn't recognise you. Come in," he said, opening the door wider and stepping aside to let me in. "That'll be one hundred pounds. You got a camera with you, or you want to hire one for the night?"

"I've got one with me," I said, showing him my camcorder and handing over the cash.

"Okay. Fine. Come through. Everyone's arrived. We're just waiting for the girl. She should be here soon. I promise you, you won't be disappointed."

"I hope so," I said, nervous but excited.

The front door opened onto a spacious reception room which was done out like a studio, with a lot of bright lights overhead. There was a very large bed at one end of the room, tripods and cameras fitted around it. That must be where Kathy was supposed to model. There were five men surrounding the bed, all fiddling with their cameras and trying not to look too closely at each other.

There were two young guys there, in their late teens or early twenties and they seemed quite nervous but the others looked to be old hands, waiting calmly for the girl, my girl, to arrive. They were aged between thirty and fifty, kind of sleazy looking. I looked from one to the other of them, scarcely able to believe that in a few minutes they would be gawping at my wife's naked body, taking photos and filming her as she undressed.

When the doorbell rang everyone looked at the door in anticipation. Barry walked over and let my wife in. She sashayed through the door, smiling brightly at everyone. She wasn't nervous at all. She looked like a pro, like she'd been doing it all her life. Barry handed her some money and she placed it in her bag. Then he turned to us and introduced my wife to the group.

"This is Kathy. One of our best models," he said. "I know you're going to love her."

"Hi guys," she said with a smile, her hands on her hips. "You like what you see so far?"

There was a massive chorus of approval and Kathy laughed happily.

"Good," she said. "Now. I've got a few special uniforms in my bag. Slutty nurse, French maid, schoolgirl. Does anyone have any requests?"

"Yeah," one of the older guys piped up. "I'd like to see you dressed as a schoolgirl. A naughty little schoolgirl."

"Oooh. A naughty one, huh? I think I can arrange that. Where shall I get changed?" she asked, turning to Barry.

"Over here," he said, leading her to a small bedroom by the side.

He opened the door for her and let her in, then followed and closed the door behind him. The group of us looked at each other as we heard the sound of Kathy giggling inside. Why was he in there with her? A couple of minutes later Barry opened the door and my wife walked through, now dressed in a tiny little grey pleated skirt, knee length socks and white low cut blouse. Barry had obviously watched her change into her outfit. He must have seen her naked or at least nearly so. Had he touched her too? Was that why she was giggling? She had told me that he was very lecherous when she knew him all those years ago. That he couldn't keep his hands off her and that she had to often fight him off to stop him going even further. I felt my dick grow hard at the thought that he might have felt her up while she changed into her sexy uniform.

All the guys whistled when they saw her come through the door. She winked at them and swayed her hips as she walked over to the bed and kneeled down on it to face us. The ones with cameras began taking photos, while the rest filmed her with their camcorders as she writhed around on the bed, posing for us. She lay on her back and lifted up her skirt, revealing a pair of white panties.

"Mmmm, what do you think?" she asked, looking up at us all as she ran her hand between her legs. "Am I a very bad girl to be doing this? Am I naughty?"

"Yeah," one guy said. "You're a dirty girl all right."

"Oooh. Do you think so? Is it dirty to do this in front of you all?"

"Yeah, but you love it, don't you?"

"Mmm, yeah. I do. It makes me feel so naughty. It makes me feel hot. Would you mind if I took off my blouse. I feel so hot."

Everyone nodded and Kathy grinned mischievously as she began to slowly unbutton her blouse. When she had taken it off she threw it on the floor and ran her fingers over her bra. It was white and almost transparent. Her hard nipples poked through the soft material as she rubbed them with her thumbs.

"I don't like this bra," she said. "It's too tight. Can someone help me take it off?"

The man nearest her rushed forward as she turned her back. He fiddled with her bra strap, his fingers touching her bare skin as he unfastened it and pulled it away. Kathy covered her large, firm breasts in her hands as she turned back to face us all.

"Do you want to see my tits?" she asked coyly. "All the boys say they're really nice and juicy. Would you like to see them?"

Everyone nodded eagerly and she took her hands away and thrust her chest forward. As she saw the men's reaction I could see the look of excitement in her eyes. She really loved this, teasing the men, turning them on. After a while she turned her back again, bent over and lifted her skirt up around her hips. Then she ran her hand up and down between the cheeks of her ass, moaning softly as she did so. I noticed that all of the men had prominent bulges at their crotch and so did I. Kathy looked over her shoulder and winked at me. I winked back, anticipation making my throat dry.

"Do you like my panties? They're nice aren't they? They feel a little bit wet though. I think I should take them off. Is that okay?"

"Yeah," one of the guys said. "But just pull them down to your knees. Like you're dying to be fucked and don't have time to take them off completely.

"Oooh. That's really naughty. You must think I'm a very dirty girl," she said then giggled. "You're right though. I am."

She placed her hands at the side of her panties and gently, slowly, eased them down until they reached the tops of her knee length socks. We all stared at the creamy white skin of her firm little ass and I knew that everyone in the room wanted the same thing. To feel it, touch it, kiss it and bite it. Kathy put her hand between her legs again, giving us brief glimpses of her pussy as her fingers ran back and forth. She was touching her clit, getting herself even more aroused. I was a little worried that she was getting out of control.

She turned around and lay on her back, spreading her legs apart. She began to swivel her hips as she played with herself in front of us. One hand was between her legs and one hand caressing her breasts. It was almost like she was alone and didn't know we were there, but for the fact that she kept looking at all the men, gauging their reaction, wanting to be as slutty as possible for them.

One of the guys stepped forward with his camera, trying to get a close up. As he stepped nearer he reached out his hand and squeezed Kathy's lovely big tits. She opened her mouth wide, but said nothing, did nothing to stop him. After that we each took turns filming ourselves playing with her tits as she rubbed her pussy. After we had all had a turn she pulled her hand away and lifted her legs high in the air.

"Can someone help me take off these socks?"

The two men directly in front of her stepped up, each taking hold of one of her legs. They both took their time, caressing her inner thighs as they slowly pulled her socks off until she was completely naked but for the tiny little skirt up around her hips and the panties bunched up around her knees. She kept her legs up high and spread her pussy lips apart.

"It's very pink, isn't it?" she said in a soft breathy voice. "very pink and very wet. I bet you'd like to touch it."

"Can we?" asked one of the younger guys hungrily. "Can we touch it?"

"Uhm, well, I don't know," she said, looking at me for approval. "I don't know if that's allowed really."

"You up for some extras then, Kathy?" Barry asked. "I'm sure the guys will pay."

"Oh, it's not the money," she said, looking at me again. "I'm just not sure if I should."

She was waiting for my consent. Letting all those men grope her tits was one thing, but letting them touch her pussy, that was something else. Kathy looked at me in eager anticipation and I knew she wanted it, wanted their hands touching her there. Before I could change my mind I gave her a quick nod and she beamed with pleasure.

"Okay," she said. "But let me see your fingers first."

The man nearest to her stepped forward, holding out his hand. Kathy took it in her own and looked at it. Then she guided it between her legs, rubbing it between her pussy lips. When she had taken it away we could see his palm was glistening with her juices. I was third in line and when she took my hand she looked lovingly up at me then pressed my fingers deep inside her pussy, gasping as she felt them penetrate her. When she released me she held up my hand.

"Oooh, look," she said. "Look how wet he's got me."

My fingers were sopping wet. She pulled my hand close to her face and began to lick my fingers, one by one. When the next man stepped forward she did the same to him, allowing his fingers to penetrate her then lick off her juices from his finger. She did the same to the others and I saw that all of the men gathered round were rubbing their crotches as they watched my wife playing the slut.

As she licked the fingers of the last man in line he groaned and said, "I bet you love sucking cock, don't you?"

Her eyes looked up at him and she began thrusting his finger in and out of her mouth, like she was sucking on his dick. When she released him and he stepped back, she lay back down on the bed and started playing with her clit again. Suddenly Barry unzipped himself and pulled out his thick, hard cock. He began stroking it as he looked at Kathy and it wasn't long before the others did the same. They hadn't even asked her if they could do it, but she didn't seem to mind. She loved it in fact.

"Oh God," she moaned. "You're going to cum on me, aren't you? You're going to squirt all that sticky stuff over my body."

Her body was writhing on the bed as she looked hungrily at all their cocks, licking her lips as she played with herself, encouraging them to jerk off over her naked body. Kathy and I hadn't agreed that things would go this far, but I knew there was no way of stopping her now. She was out of control. She wanted them to do it. I could see that she was nearing orgasm herself. Suddenly she seemed to notice that I was the only one that wasn't jerking off.

"Hey," she said, moving along the bed until she was right up to where I stood watching. "Aren't you going to do it to? Don't you want to jerk off while you watch me being naughty?"

Her eyes were goading me, encouraging me to join in. I didn't know what to say. All of a sudden she took hold of my zip and pulled it down, then reached inside and pulled out my cock. It sprang out fully erect, only inches from her face. Without warning she took it in her mouth and ran her tongue up and down my shaft.

"That's it, you little slut," Barry said as he jerked off. "Suck his cock. I told you guys she was like this. What a lovely slut. Fucking sexy little bitch."

Some of the other guys began calling her names too, dirty cock sucking tart; sexy fucking whore; filthy little slut.

Kathy moaned at the back of her throat as she listened to them verbally abuse her. She loved being talked dirty to like that, hearing what they thought of her. I loved it too. That and the sensation of Kathy's warm wet mouth on my cock meant that I couldn't hold myself back. Kathy's eyes grew wide as she felt the head of my cock expand as I spurted cum down her throat. She took hold of my cock by the shaft and began milking it as all the men shouted encouragement at her. When she had taken all I had to give she backed away from me, her mouth closed, her cheeks full.

She made sure everyone could see her face, then she opened her mouth and let my cum dribble down her lips, over her chin and onto her tits. When she had let go of it all she licked her lips and grinned at everyone. I pulled my cock back in my jeans and zipped myself up. I hadn't expected my wife to go this far but I can't say I didn't enjoy it. Now I wanted to leave but I knew that Kathy wanted to wait. I was sure that she wanted them all to cum over her as they jerked off, and there was no way I could stop her.

Kathy got down on all fours and moved around the bed, getting close up to their cocks and flicking out her tongue, encouraging them all. Suddenly, one of the older guys pushed his big, hard cock into Kathy's face, brushing it against her lips. She had sucked my cock, and now he wanted her to suck his too. Kathy glanced at me. I shook my head. This was too much. She ignored me. Her tongue flickered out from her mouth and she licked around the thick head of his cock and then took it all the way in between her lips.

The other guys must have taken this as a sign that she was up for anything. The two men nearest her began squeezing her tits hard while they jerked off just inches away from her face. My heart beat rapidly as I watched my wife sucking a stranger's cock. We hadn't agreed to this at all. I climbed onto the bed and moved across, aiming to pull her away from the man's cock. As soon as I got on the bed, some of the others did too. They reached her before me, their hands reaching to grope her as they stroked their cocks.

Barry moved around behind my wife as she knelt on all fours sucking the man's cock. Without warning he suddenly plunged his erection between her legs, jamming it deep inside her pussy in one thrust. Kathy's mouth opened wide, releasing the cock from between her lips.

"Yeah...do it...fuck me...I want you all to fuck me..."

The man in front of her grabbed her by the back of the head and drew her lips back to his cock, forcing it in her mouth as Barry rammed into her from behind. Moments later the man in front of her came, his hand forcing Kathy's head close, making her swallow every drop until he had finished and let her go. One of the younger guys came next, shooting his juice over her face and her hair as she screamed and moaned from the hard fucking she was getting from behind.

"Oooh, yeah...it's so naughty...so dirty...you're all going to cum in me, aren't you?"

Now it was a free for all. As soon as Barry had shot his load one of the others took his place, shoving his cock deep in her pussy, filling her up with his thick erection. I felt my own cock harden again as I watched my wife act like a filthy whore. One after the other, they took turns fucking her as she ground her hips against them, showing how much she loved it. Her body trembled and shook as she came several times, mouthing obscenities, calling herself a slut, begging for their cocks. As soon as the last of them had shot his load I came over and turned her on her back.

I bent over her and kissed her. Then I pulled her legs high in the air and forced my cock into her sopping, wet pussy. She stared at me, her eyes burning with lust, as I fucked her hard and fast, ramming it to her with a vengeance.

"Are you coming back here next week?" I asked her.

"Yes...yes...every week...they'll all fuck me...every one of them...I love their cocks inside me...cumming inside me..."

I looked at her face and hair, splattered with another man's cum and I exploded deep in her pussy, triggering her final orgasm as she bucked wildly against me. When we had finished Kathy put her clothes back on and I zipped myself up and got off the bed.

"Thanks Kathy," Barry said. "You're even better than when you were a kid. I knew you loved it. So, you're coming back next week then?"

"Yes. I can't wait," she replied.

"Good. I've got another five or six people coming next week too. Think you can take them all on?"

"I'll certainly try," she said, grinning at me as she took her bag and walked out the door to wait for me in the car.

Catesby
Catesby
556 Followers
12