The Glass Table

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thx1157
thx1157
25 Followers

I can't find the word to describe the effect that she was having on me. My desire was building minute by minute; the cumulative effects of watching her and the sensations in my nipples and mouth and ass and my cock straining to get hard within the buzzing cage that contained it. I watched as she reached out and took up flesh colored dong and placed it to her lips. Slowly her lips descended the length of the cock and while my own mouth was fucked by the gag I watched her lovingly deep throat a piece of Silicone. She was driving me CRAZY. I wanted to be free so badly, wanted these things out of me, wanted to be able to kiss her, to lick her, to fuck her, wanted her to suck me off the way she was sucking that dong. My body spasmed again, my whole body shaking this time; in want, in desire, in frustration, in humiliation as my wife sucked a dildo rather than me.

Now she rolled back onto her back and took the dildo in hand and pressed it to her pussy "Hmmmmm it's so hard, and so long, it's going to feel so good inside me." she said as she slowly inserted the toy into her cunt. "Don't you love the feeling of a long hard cock filling you up?" she asked. I blushed as she asked this then felt the cock vibe in my ass change rhythm. The stroking was getting deeper, the vibrations lower in pitch but greater in intensity. "Hmmmmm doesn't that feel good pet?" she asked. My face trembled as I moaned with the change in sensation. "I thought that you would like that." she opined as she began to slide the faux cock in and out of her cunt.

I watched in awe as the dong slid into her then back out, each time covered in her nectar, her juices now running down the inside of her thigh to puddle slightly on the table top. In and out she drove the cock, the thick shaft stretching her pussy lips with each stroke. With practiced ease her fingers sought her clit and began to stroke it. I watched as her breathing became deeper, her body flushed and with a wild bucking of her hips that I was afraid would break the table top she came a second time. This time there was no pause, her hand continued to drive the dong in and out of her, fucking her even faster and deeper than before if that was possible, her fingers flying on her clit. And she lifted her hips off the table as she cried out "Fuuucccckkk!" My own breath was coming quickly now, my heart pounding as I watched with amazement as she continued to pound her cunt with the dong. Her hips were off of the table now feet on the end of the table lifting them. I watched as the perfect globes of her ass rose from the table as she cried out and came a third time in quick succession.

She collapsed on the table above me. Her body spent for now, breath ragged and the dong dropped from her fingers to roll on the table, a wet trail of nectar marking its path. She lay there for a few minutes, catching her breath, panting with the exertion, the excitement. She lay still almost as if asleep and I wondered if she was. I wondered if she would sleep there on the tabletop with me bound and tortured below her. For now it was indeed torture to be there. My arms ached from the long tight bondage under my body. My jaws ached from the wide cock gag and the efforts to swallow my saliva. My asshole was stretched wide by the dong, but at least it did not hurt. Had I been ass fucked in a conventional manner for that long I'm sure I would not have been able to sit for a week. Mostly my nipples burned. The long squeezing of the clamps on my nipples had made them so very tender. And although the vibration had helped, there was a burning pain in them that was growing with every minute. There was a limit to how long I could endure the clamps and though it had grown longer the more my Mistress used them on me, it wasn't infinite. I knew I wouldn't make it through the night with the clamps on but yet there was nothing I could do except to mew in pain if Debra fell asleep.

Slowly she stirred above me. She took a deep sighing respiration and sat up and looked down at me. Her legs were spread on either side of the table and I looked up from between her thighs to her face. She had a serene look of happiness on her face; the sort of look that came from multiple orgasms one right after another. "Hmmmmmm that felt so good." She said. She glanced at the clock, then at me. I looked pleadingly up at her. She understood immediately. "Nope, not yet. I know that you must be hurting by now, but I also know that you can take it. Or at least I give you no choice but to take it." And with that she reached under the table and flicked the clamp on my right nipple. I mewed in sudden pain at the gentle flick. "Hmmmm not ready yet, you can take a bit more still." And with that she rolled prone on the table once again. Reaching down under the table her fingers began to trace over my body, they stroked my face, along the edge of the gag and I longed to have the gag out and feel her fingers in my mouth instead. I looked with pleading eyes at her but without response. Then her hands descended and her fingernails scratched round my abused areola. My body shook with each touch as her nails scraped the tender flesh, feeling so good and so painful at the same time. She flicked the clamps with her fingers, first one then the other and the sudden pain would have made me sit up had I been able to. Then she slid lower and her finger tips touched my cock through the cage. The flesh was as engorged as possible, pressing out through the spaces of the cage where it could. And her finger tip lightly stroked the shaft where she could.

"Hmmmm. How does that feel pet?" She asked and I could only close my eyes in pleasure and mew in response. Now she started to stroke her fingers over my balls. The ring round the base of my sac had stretched the skin taught over the surface of my balls and the constant stimulation had them swollen and exquisitely sensitive. The touch was divine, it was horrendous, it was loving, it was tortuous. It made me want to cum then and there. It made the maddening half erection more desperate. In short it was the whole of the nights experience in one touch. Naught could I do but whimper in answer.

She lay there stroking my balls with her hands for a few minutes as I moaned quietly in terrible need. She seems to be thinking, debating what to do with me next. Then she stood up and moved the table aside. Deliberately she unstrapped the cock cage and removed it. She left the cock ring in place, and its effect was immediate. My cock sprung to the hardest erection of my life. Squatting over me my Mistress slowly lowered herself onto my erection. I felt her hot, wet cunt slide down over my cock and sighed around the gag in pleasure. Then she leaned forward and whispered to me. "You don't cum without permission. Are you clear on that?" she asked. I nodded my assent. "If you cum without permission I will put you on the fucking machine for the rest of the weekend and you will be locked in that cockcage all week." She growled. "Now I want to cum at least twice more tonight and I'm gonna use you as a dildo to do it. Get that? You are a dildo. Just a dildo" I flushed red again at her statement, at the humiliation of being a human dildo for my wife but could only nod in agreement.

With that, she settled down upon my cock and reached over and picked up a soft, penis shaped vibrator and pressed it to her clit. Turning it on she started to slowly move up and down the length of my cock. Her pussy felt so good after the long confinement of my cock, So warm and moist. It was all I could do to keep from shooting immediately. My mouth and ass were still filled and getting fucked and my nipples burned more now than ever but her pussy felt SO GOOD. I could feel the vibe that she held against her clit as She lowered herself on me, and the cock ring still buzzing at the base of my prick. I watched as she bounced harder and faster on my cock, my breath now rasping, my lips set round the gag in my mouth, concentrating on NOT cumming as I watched her tits bouncing up and down lasciviously. Suddenly she threw her head back and cried out in ecstasy as her fifth orgasm of the night overwhelmed her. "Ohhhhhh"

I watched wide eyed as she fought to control herself. My cock was buried inside her as she stopped there, the vibrations from the cockring and the hand vibe still reverberating through her clit. She started to move again, slower this time, more controlled, she stroked herself up and down the length of my prick. Twisting to right and left a bit with each stroke; pressing the vibe to her clit. Then with a evil grin reaching back and holding the buzzing tool to my ballsac. My eyes flew wide open as the swollen balls responded to the vibrations and I almost lost control. She laughed at the expression on my face. Then leaned down and rubbed her heavy breasts against my body, the titflesh rubbing against and jogging the nipple clamps that tortured me. The sudden movement of the clamps brought a tear to my eye as the abused nipples could take no more.

"That's what I was waiting for pet. Now this time when I cum, you may cum also. Cum with me my pet." She ordered. Once more she started a slow up and down thrusting. Each thrust almost enough to push me over the edge. I lay there and watched as her pussy climbed the length of my cock then slowly descended to surround it again. The vibe was in her right hand, the tip buzzing away on her clit. And with her left hand she reached out and flicked the clamp on my right nipple.

"Owwww" escaped round the gag as tears again welled in my eyes. Still she didn't stop, her slow fucking of herself on my cock, the vibe circling round and round her clit and the other hand flicking the clips on my nipples. I closed my eyes to try and shut it all out. The dong in my ass, the clamps, the vibe, the cock ring, the pain, the gag, the humiliation, the bondage, the need. I felt her thrusts become more insistent now, faster and faster she was bouncing on my cock.

Faster and faster the vibe circled her clit. Faster and faster came the spasms of pain in my nipples as the clamps moved back and forth with her rhythm. I knew she was close now, new I was close also, new that she wanted me to cum with her, not after her, and certainly not before her and I forced my eyes open. My breath was ragged, my heart going a million miles an hour. I was on the edge as I had never been. The long stimulation, the prolonged teasing had me at the ragged edge of cumming. It was all mixing together, all becoming one, all one sensation, the fucking in my ass, the cock in my mouth the pain and most of all my wife pounding her pussy up and down on my cock. With a wild scream she came. She pounded herself still up and down on me as a feral cry escaped her lips. "Yessss Cummm Nowwww"

At that instant I let go of all that I had held back. I reveled in the sensations, enjoying the feeling of my ass getting fucked, enjoying my mouth being filled. Even enjoying it as Debra ripped the clamps from my nipples and the sudden burning of the blood rushing back in to them brought a scream from my throat of mixed pain and pleasure. Nothing was like the sensation of my hot, thick cum spurting out at last to fill my wife's cunt. I screamed around the gag. "Arrggg Fuuccckk!" At that instant she pulled the gag from my mouth. "Ooohh Thhhaaankkk youuu." I croaked as the thick silicone cock was pulled from my mouth. I looked up at Debra's face as she leaned over to kiss me. My tongue fought with hers for a long instant as we kissed then she leaned back and smiled evilly at me and lowered her pussy, dripping with my own cum to my mouth

thx1157
thx1157
25 Followers
12