The God-Fearing Sitter

Story Info
A girl loses her virginity to an older man.
2.9k words
3.98
63.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eden_Apple
Eden_Apple
10 Followers

Kelly sat atop her bed with her knees held tight to her chest staring out the window of her 2nd story bedroom. Although she lived in a beautifully over-stated home on what the less fortunate would call the "rich" side of town she felt she may as well be sitting in a dollhouse where she would be just as confined and surrounded by obnoxious pink furniture. Her mother insisted upon decorating her room and for some reason, despite Kelly's recent eighteenth birthday, thought her daughter was still trapped between infancy and the age of six.

Kelly's mother poked her head in the room and said "Sweetie, your father and I are leaving soon. You're usual sitter canceled so we had to improvise..."

Kelly began to protest "Mother I'm eighteen! I don't need a baby sit-"

"Now dear, I didn't mean to call him a sitter, old habits and all. Your father and I just want someone here with you to protect you if anything happens. Home alone is no place for a beautiful young lady. As I was saying, we had to find someone else and on such short notice we were blessed to reach father Henry whovolunteeredJeffery from the congregation. Such a sweet boy that Jeffery, he's planning on becoming a minister you know."

At first Kelly couldn't believe her ears. The man she had been pining over since her first bible study was to be standing inside her house, in real life, living, breathing...standing there like a real person. She tried to subdue her flood of emotions in a desperate attempt to stifle her reaction and feign ambivalence. "He's a nice man and I appreciate what he's doing but I still don't think I need a babysitter."

"Consider him a house-sitter then." The doorbell sounded. "That must be Jeffery. See that you are a good hostess and don't leave him waiting long."

Oh I won't.Kelly saved her mischievous smirk for when her mother's back was turned.

As she heard the muffled sounds of her parents greeting Jeffery and giving him instructions down stairs she began to panic.Oh my God! This is it. I promised myself I'd lose my virginity to him someday and damn it this is the day! I refuse to enter college as a virgin and I only have a month until fall semester starts.She rummaged through her drawers searching for the sexiest outfit she could find. Frustrated, she let out a defeated sigh.I wish my parents wouldn't pick out all my clothes! I don't own a single seductive outfit!She finally settled on a tight white tank top and a pair of soft pink work-out shorts with a white stripe going down each side.Maybe if I just roll up the waste band a couple of times my butt-cheeks will show a little bit.So she did, and they did.I don't have much upstairs but maybe if I don't wear a bra he'll still think my breasts are sexy.She unsnapped her bra and worked it out of her top. She stood in front of her full-length mirror examining her fair skin and firm, perfectly proportioned, body. At a towering five feet, 4 inches tall her dreams of ever being a run-way model were unlikely at best but her delicate porcelain-doll features made her above average in appearance. After turning from side to side for one last look at the way her tight clothes formed to her physique she stared into her big emerald eyes.Goodbye virgin me.She made a few last minute adjustments to her long, wavy, chocolate-brown hair and turned to leave the room.

Kelly heard her parents' car leave the driveway. Just as she reached for the door knob, convinced she was about to strut down the stairs and make her debut, she froze. Realizing she knew nothing about sex she became overcome by insecurity. She recounted her only experiences with the subject matter being that of the few stories she'd heard growing up, from the kids in her church youth group. They were the kids who got to go to public school unlike her who had always been home-schooled. She had never been allowed to associate with her peers unless it was somehow church-related. For that matter she had never even been allowed to watch television shows or films unless they were first deemed "right with the Lord" by her fanatical parents. Even music was off limits apart from Christian rock.

Right when she wanted to crawl under a rock and die she heard a tap at her door followed by a deep voice that made her private-parts tingle. "Kelly, are you alright in there?"

Oh no!She cursed the painted name-plate hanging on her bedroom door that her mother made for her in one of her stupid arts and crafts classes at church. She mumbled through the door "Um, y-yes I'm alright. Hi Jeffery."

"Kelly don't be so formal. You know you can call me Jeff. Can I come in?" Without waiting for a response he opened the door and stepped inside. "Whoa, this is quite a room you've got here." He snickered. Dumbstruck by his beautiful raven hair, chiseled facial-bone structure and sultry eyes she almost didn't realize a conversation was taking place in her midst let alone that she was part of it.

"...Oh yeah, my mom, she decides what my room looks like." As he walked past her to view the posters of cats on her wall (Her mother loves kittens even though her husband won't allow her to have a pet.) Kelly shook her head in disbelief at how embarrassing this all was for her.

"Your dad mentioned you might need some help with your math."

"I do!" Her heart leapt.This is my chance to sit right next to him!

When Kelly sauntered across the room and seductively bent over to pick up her schoolwork Jeff's eyes darted directly to her ass. The perfect curvature where the backs of her thighs met her buttocks brought his still laying dick to life. He sat on her bed and picked up one of the nearest teddy bears to cover his erection. When she turned around to face him he noticed for the first time there was nothing more than a thin piece of 100% cotton between him and her small firm breasts. Her hard nipples showed through as though they were trying to burst from her top to reach his salivating mouth, which wasn't exactly far from the truth.

In his chest he felt a strong pang of guilt. He silently prayed for forgiveness and strength as he forced his eyes to change direction. Kelly hopped on the bed and positioned herself closely next to him placing her open math book in their collective lap knocking off the stuffed bear he had been concealing himself with. She exaggeratedly leaned over him to point out the farthest problem in the book. His mind couldn't register what she was saying because it was preoccupied trying to place her scent. Her hair smelled of fresh citrus.She must use one of those fruity shampoos.He leaned his head down slightly further so he could subtly smell her skin.Body wash... but what kind?He was shocked to observe his own hand had been caressing her generously exposed shoulders. The straps of her tank top had slid down. Startled, he pulled his hand away and stammered an apology. "I uh, I'm sorry. That was inappropriate."

Kelly sat upright to look him in the eyes. "It's okay. I want you to touch me."

"I'm flattered but this is wrong."

"What's wrong? It's my age isn't it?"

"...among other things."

"But you're only twenty-four. That'sjusta six year difference. Don't you think I'm pretty?"

"You're beautiful. But the beauty God gave you was meant to please your future husband, not me."

"My beauty belongs to me and I can please you with it if I want to."

Kelly slid her tank top over her head and tossed it aside. She knocked the math book to the floor and noticed the huge bulge that had been hiding underneath. He clinched his eyes shut as she crawled onto his lap.

"Kelly I must insist you stop. "

"Shhh." With her back against his chest she grabbed his wrists then took control of his hands. As she pressed them against hers breasts he couldn't stop himself from giving them a squeeze. She let out a short gasp of surprise as he gripped them tightly and started gently pinching and twisting her perfect little pink nipples. With his mouth so close to her neck he was helpless to his curiosity of how she must taste. He extended his tongue and glided it along her neck. He grazed her skin with his teeth a few times but resisted the urge to bite down. She moaned softly and spread her legs, draping them over each of his. He opened his legs to spread hers even more. He then slid his hand down between them to feel her pussy through her shorts. She squirmed with pleasure. "Underneath" she panted.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

He slowly reached beneath her shorts and cotton panties. And there it was, the most magnificent thing he'd ever felt. It was so soft with just the littlest bit of pubic hair. He almost forgot to breathe as his excitement grew. He spread her lips apart with his index and ring finger then used his middle finger to caress her clit. She moaned and shifted in his lap.

Kelly closed her eyes and tried to stop herself from giggling. It all felt so good but her nervousness was making her sort of ticklish.I wonder what his penis looks like.She leaned back and whispered in his ear "I want to see it."

Jeff reluctantly pulled his hand out of her shorts and released his grasp on her left breast. He lifted at her waist and turned her around in front of him. She sat eagerly on her knees between his legs.

"We really shouldn't be doing this. God is watching, and what would your parents think, and the congregation? This is insane." These words tasted like vinegar pouring out of his mouth but he knew they needed to be said.

"You're being ridiculous. Just relax. God knows we're all sinners. If he wanted us to be perfect he would have made us that way. And why on Earth would I tell my parents and the congregation? I promise I won't. I'll even leave your name out of my next confession." She chuckled.

"Alright. Just this once."

He unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, and pulled out his thick hard cock. He proudly displayed it as her eyes widened and jaw dropped. "Can I taste it?" she asked as she smiled up at him.

"Are you sure we should be doing this? What am I saying? Of course we shouldn't be doing this." He reached to start stuffing his penis back in his pants but she grabbed it from him and as soon as she wrapped her hand around it the battle was won. He was helpless.

"We're doing this." She said matter-of-factly as she began to stroke it. "What do you like?"

His voice lowered to a whisper. "Just put it in your mouth and bob your head up and down but don't drag your teeth on it."

She did as he requested. Paranoid she might hurt him she kept her tongue over her bottom teeth and tightened her upper lip over the top row. Up and down she went. Then he whispered "Good. Now suck on it too." So he felt a strong wet suction as he watched her head rise and fall. Without thinking he grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down hard on his dick. She gagged as it jabbed the back of her throat. "I'm sorry." He released her head and pulled his hand away. Her watery eyes looked up at him as she placed his hand back on her head and motioned for him to keep doing it. She found it oddly exhilarating to feel him so deep in her throat. She kept gagging periodically and drooling down her chin but it didn't stop her from enjoying every second of it. Just when he felt he couldn't take anymore without filling her mouth with cum he stopped her.

"Stand up." She wiped off her chin and stood. He peeled her shorts and panties off and she stepped out of them when they fell to her ankles. He stood up and wrapped his arms around her. With his hands firmly gripping her ass he lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around him. He spun around and laid her down on the bed.

"Are you gonna' put it in me now?" she pointed at his penis.

"Do you want me to?"

She smiled devilishly and nodded. Jeff gently pulled open her wet vagina and slid his middle finger in slowly. It was tight, almost too tight. So much so that he once again felt the familiar pang of guilt in his chest. "Are you a virgin?"

She blushed. "Yes but it's okay. I really want this. I've wanted to lose my virginity to you for a really long time."

"I don't know if I can do this. You know I can't actuallybewith you right? And after this, we'll just go back to being members of the same congregation and nothing more?"

"I know that. And again, I know I can't tell anyone. If my dad found out he'd kill you!"

"Good call. You realize it'll hurt right?"

"That's what I've heard." She giggled.

"Alright I'll do it. But if you change your mind tell me and I'll stop."

"Okay."

"I've never taken anyone's virginity before."

"Just put it in fast. Maybe it'll be like pulling off a band-aid. If you do it fast it won't hurt as bad as doing it slow. "

"If you say so." He shrugged.

She bent her knees and spread her legs. He pulled apart her pussy and spit on it to get it nice and wet. Then he spit in his hand and stroked his cock to lubricate it. "Here we go." She screamed as he shoved it in. Jeff was startled by her reaction. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. Keep going."

Seeing tears rolling down her cheeks made him feel sick, not just for hurting her but for enjoying it. He once again tried to find the discipline to stop himself but being inside of her felt so good it seemed impossible. He continued penetrating her over and over again. She wrapped her legs around him tightly, pulling him in deeper. She made an array of noises; panting, moaning, and whimpering. He could tell by the way she grinded against him and clawed at his back she must've gotten past the pain and was beginning to like being fucked.

Confirming his suspicions she made a request. "Harder!"

He obliged, pounding her as hard as he could until it all caught up to him at once. Before he could pull out, his penis went off like a cannon filling her with cum. There was so much she could feel it oozing out around his dick, glazing her taint and asshole. The sticky wetness made her feel like a used up whore and she liked it. They caught their breath as he clung to her with his dick softening deep inside her cunt.

"I love you." She quietly proclaimed.

Electric waves of terror shot through his entire body. He stood and backed away from her so quickly he tripped, having forgotten he had his pants around his ankles. He landed hard on his backside and she laughed. He clumsily got up and fastened his jeans.

"Kelly you just think you love me because I was your first. You're vulnerable and confused right now."

"No, I've loved you for years! Let me show you my scrap-book." She walked over to her closet and hidden behind a shoe rack was indeed a scrap-book... entitledMr. and Mrs. Jeffery Collins."I've been working on it for a long time. See, here are you and me at the spaghetti dinner fund raiser." She began flipping through the book showing him pictures, sketches, poems, stickers... all in his honor. His dread heightened with each turn of a page. To his blissful relief he heard two car doors slam shut in the driveway.

"Quick put some clothes on! Your parents are here!"

She placed the book back in its hiding place and promptly threw on a sweatshirt and jeans.

"This isn't over lover. I want to talk aboutus."

"I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way. This can't happen. There is nous."

Her cold stare unnerved him. "If you stop seeing me I'll tell everyone what we did. In fact I might even make up a few things."

All the color drained from Jeff's face. His dream of ever being a respected man of the cloth was jeopardized unless her dream of one day becoming a minister's wife came to fruition.

"Kelly? Jeff?" Her mother called out to them.

"We're in here." Kelly replied. Turning to Jeff with a sinister smile she said "So how about it? What's your decision?"

"Fine, I'll call you. Just don't tell anyone." He scurried out of her room.

Kelly's mother walked in shortly thereafter. "I trust you were a good hostess?"

"Yes. I was very attentive." She smiled knowingly.

Eden_Apple
Eden_Apple
10 Followers