The Gods Must Be Horny

Story Info
Girl is offered to a sun god and a naughty plant
1.3k words
4.22
75.1k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cypress was a Wiccan who practiced green magick. She was a petite but curvy young college student who enjoyed participating in The Craft any chance she got. Unfortunately, she had no coven in her area so she was a solitary practioner but she still observed of all the rituals and celebrations.

So, on March 21st she was excited to perform a Renewal Rite on the night of the Spring Solstice. It was one of the rituals that appealed to her most because it celebrated Nature and Life. She also enjoyed it because it came after being inside so long during Winter. She couldn’t wait to warmly welcome Spring and sunshine filled days it brought.!

Cypress garbed herself in a ceremonial robes and gathered her athame, herbs, spices, candles, wand, and her spell into a large wicker basket. It was a sunny Spring day and she happily walked through the forest on the edge of town in search of a clearing she practiced rituals at. As she walked, she gloried in the unusually warm sun on her face, the soft feel of the grass beneath her feet, and the sweet smell of apple blossoms in the air.

As she reached the clearing, Cypress sighed. It was just as beautiful as she remembered. She sat her basket down and retrieved the Sacred Salt and sprinkled it on the ground as she spoke. “I cleanse in the name of the Gods and Goddesses. Let my work here bring Life and Vitality. So mote it be.” With that, she spread her blanket on the area and placed her basket in the center. She pulled out the thick green candles and surrounded herself in a circle of them. “I create this circle from peace and harmony. Protect all who dwell and practice in it.” She intoned as she lit the candles.”

She pulled her athame from the basket, a small silver dagger encrusted with garnets. Cypress raised it to the heavens. “Shu, Holder of the Sky, God of the Air, Wind, Sunlight and Protection, I honor you this day. As above. . .” She plunged the athame into the dirt beside the blanket. “So below.”

Cypress lifted her fingers to the collar of her robe and let it drop to the ground. She usually practiced Sky Clad so that she was humble before the Gods and Goddesses. “Please share your blessing with me, Shu. Fill me with your radiance and light as I celebrate you.”

Cypress was about to light the bundled herbs in her grasp when she was caught unaware by a strange sensation. The sun on her face and body grew even brighter, filling her with warm and making her feel languid, pliable. She slid to her knees and then onto her back as the sun slid over her skin making her want to open herself. “Oh, Gods.” So she did. She spread her arms over her head and spread her legs, letting the sun touch her where it will.

A booming voice issued from the sky. “I am Shu, Bringer of Light and Bounty. I have chosen you to nourish the Earth and complete my cycle.”

“Nourish?” Cypress asked dazedly. She felt as if she were made of wax, pliable to the heat of the sun.

The voice chuckled. “Yes, my dear, but don’t be afraid.” She spread her legs wider at the sound of that husky voice. “The Earth shall feed off your sweet nectar and you will enjoy the entire process. It is an honor to be chosen.”

“Oh.” She shivered. “Thank you.”

“Relax, my dear. The Devourer is coming.”

Twenty feet from her, a thick vine shot through the earth, it was easily a foot in diameter. It climbed up to the sky rapidly. She could see it growing and changing. In its center was a mossy green-walled hole. It grew a large flower head on one of the thick veins that was a purplish red. Many small vines surrounded the thick trunk like vine. These were the ones that swooped down on her. They fastened around her wrists and ankles, plucking her from the blanket and pulling her across the grass to it. Her breasts bounced and her pussy leaked its honey as she lid inexorably closer.

The Sky God gave another husky laugh. “Such blessings, my child. You shall feed the Earth well.”

The flowered head approached her first. It settled over her pussy, sniffing. The vines on her legs tightened and pulled her legs open further so that she was completely spread. The flower got closer, its petals brushing her inner thighs and smelled some more, nosing around her vagina. “The Gods must be horny.” She mused, laughing giddily. She didn’t know what was wrong with her. Cypress couldn’t remember being this aroused ever. She was apparently content to be a pussy on a platter to this big plant.

It must have liked what it saw because its style, a thick tube which usually absorbs pollen, settled over her pussy. She cried out in pleasure as it hoovered over her tender folds, sucking in whatever cunny juice it could find. She could feel a small tongue emerge from the tube to lap up what the suction had missed. She arched her back to give it better access. “Please.” She moaned.

“Mmmmm. That’s right, let it feed on you, my pretty pussy. Such a good girl.” The Sky God crooned.

A vine insinuated itself between the flower head and her cunt. It centered on her clitoris and swept back and forth, teasing it so that she would produce more pussy juice. One of the stamens slid slyly into her pussy as well, only it concentrated on her hole, entering it with force and pumping. It was thin and small but it tickled the insides of her vagina which were well-lubed. This only made the style suck harder as she grew more wet with each thrust. Finally, the stamen made her cum, by prodding her inner walls. She screamed as she came. “Oh, God!”

“I’m here, little one.” He said indulgetly. “Watching you give yourself to my plant.

The stamen exploded its load inside her as well, leaving a sticky residue. The style slid into her little hole, sucking up this fluid as well. As soon as the style left, another stamen crowded into her cunt.

But, the Sky God wasn’t just interested in her pussy. Thinner vines crept up her stomach and Cypress let them come. She didn’t want to fight, she only wanted to lie still and be fucked by the God and his plant. Two vines wrapped themselves around and around her large breasts, plumping them. They were pink tipped and hard from the plants ministrations. A two headed vine descended from the plant, it had two large suckers, larger than a mouth on each head. They settled on her breasts with a pop as each nipple was gobbled up by a sucker. They began to rhythmically manipulate her tits.

“Wish I could suck on those.” The Sky God pouted. As he said this, a tiny vine settled into her mouth and expelled a spicy substance. “That’s a good girl, drink your medicine down.”

She did so dutifully and the vine rewarded her with a tongue kiss before ascending into the plant once more. “W-wha?” She began but just then, the stamen inside her tickled her inner walls and she came again.

“Some herbs. The Earth needs to suckle you as well. Now, be quiet and enjoy yourself, child.”

She was distracted by yet another stamen plowing into her. Suckle? As in. . .? She gasped as she saw the milk leaving her breasts, carried by the hollow insides of the sucker vines. Cypress was on overload. There was no part of her that wasn’t stimulated. She came again, harder this time. Cypress came back to herself but was exhausted from the pleasuring. The style slid in again to suck up her pussy juice. She felt herself drifting off, exhausted.

“Get some rest, my child, its going to be a very long day.” The Sun God chuckled. Round two would come soon enough.