The Going Price

Story Info
Interview with a whore.
3.9k words
4.45
50.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down the street in my car watching her carefully as she walked up and down the street; johns slowed in their cars to ask her going price. I'd been watching her for a few weeks now; she intrigued me. I felt she had a story well kept in that five foot seven inch frame. Her beautiful face, chestnut hair and B cup breasts accentuated by her whorish outfits.

Once in awhile she would get in and I'd follow them curious about how long she'd spend with each. They'd usually end up at some cheap motel or occasionally they'd park in his car down some dark secluded area. The unmistakable rocking of the car let me know that sex was underway. Always she would exit and make her way back to this location, her street, to start the slow pacing sexy walk waiting for the next john. Usually about three or four in the morning, she would make her way to her apartment; yes, I knew where that was too.

Tonight I decided it was my chance. There was no activity tonight as it had been raining off and on all day; she hadn't had one proposition. It started to sprinkle again when I pulled up along the curb and watched in my mirror as she sauntered toward the passenger window. I flipped the button and watched as it rolled down halfway.

She came up and peered into the car looking me over and waiting for me to say those infamous words 'How much', but I had already decided on a different approach. "I'm looking for a story; one I can purchase."

She blinked a couple of times and then smiled. Her smile was as delightfully sexy as her lush lips; I now noticed her eyes were brown and suited well with her hair.

"I possibly have a story I can sell you," she gave a light laugh at the phrasing. "It all depends on how long you wish to hear it," there was an emphasis on the word long.

I looked at her seriously, "I'd like to tie you to a chair and have you tell it," never losing eye contact with her.

"Hmmm, kinky uh; and how long will this story last?" she countered.

"It might be all night," I said. "It depends on how long it takes you to tell it."

I could see her mind working and I knew I had her interest.

"One thousand for all night," she replied.

"Get in then," I told her.

"Let's see it," she replied thinking I was going to stiff her.

I reached into my vest pocket, pulled out my wallet and showed her two five hundred dollar bills. She pulled open the door, sat down and reached for the money. I pulled it back, "Not until were done and I'll provide you a cab home to seal the deal."

She stared at me for a moment and withdrew her hand. "Okay. Where do you want to go?" She closed the door.

I rolled the window back up, "My place; it's where I work."

"Let's go then," she said all businesslike.

"By the way, when was the last time you were medically checked?" I asked at of curiosity.

"Today; I'm clean. If you want proof, I've got the results with me," she said. "Some johns want to see for themselves."

I nodded my head, pulled out and headed for my house. "What's your real name?" I asked.

"Are names really important?" she sighed.

"Yes and I don't want false names or lies," I said.

"My real name is Rose; others know me as Daphne," she said. "I don't wish to give you my last name." There was a bit of sadness in her voice.

"Okay Rose; my name is Ed Brown. I'm a writer and was serious about getting your story." I looked over for a reaction.

She looked over at me for moment and then resumed looking at the windshield; a melancholy seemed to set in. "You might not like what you hear then, but for a thousand, you've got it."

"Not yet; when we get there," I said. We continued the rest of drive in silence.

I pulled into the drive, parked and shut off the car. I got out and went to her side, but she had already exited and was waiting for me. I walked up to the house and she followed in my footsteps never saying a word. We entered; it was a normal house with everyday common stuff. I led her into the kitchen and asked she wanted anything to eat or drink; she declined.

I showed her the basement door, "That leads to the basement where my office is set up."

I opened the door wide and left it opened to show her that I wasn't some sort of monster luring her here to kill her. She followed me downstairs to my computer station and looked around feeling a little more at ease.

"You said something about tying me up," she said.

"Only if you try to leave before I have your entire story," I said and smiled. "Would you please sit here?" I indicated a chair to the side of mine facing toward me.

Rose walked over, sat down and removed her shoes. She gave me a little smile, "I hope you don't mind. My feet are a bit tired."

"Not at all; occupational hazard," I smiled back and she laughed.

Rose took a deep breath, "What do you want to know?"

"Wait a minute, let me set to record and then I'll ask you the first question. I'd like you to answer me in explicit detail please," and I slipped in a disc and set up the microphone.

"Okay; all set," I said. "First; tell me about your first sexual encounter?"

A frown flit across her face and sadness set into her eyes. A heavy sigh escaped her lips, "It's not anything anyone would be interested in," she said.

"I think it would because it'll lead to each question I ask you afterwards," I replied.

"I was younger than eleven; he was twenty-two," she raised her head and waited for any response from me.

"Did he rape you?" I asked.

"No. I just wanted someone to love me. It's hard growing up knowing you were not wanted or loved. I just wanted to be loved. What I didn't expect was the pain and then the emptiness I felt afterwards.

He didn't touch me again, but my body had been awakened to desires and feelings I couldn't comprehend. I wouldn't let anyone else touch me again until I was nineteen; by then I knew more about sex from sex education in high school.

I knew I didn't want a boy though; they didn't know what they were doing and always bragged about their conquests in school. I knew I wanted someone older and maybe someone who could do it just right; make me feel something."

She gave a little sad laugh, "Would you believe I've never had a date in my life?" she asked.

I didn't respond; just waited for her to continue.

"I was in college, but didn't go out there either. It was the same issue again; boys were just a carry over from high school. I bought a nice sexy dress; it was a shimmering light blue with a very low cut front. So low in fact that I had to go braless to wear it. I had bought some six inch heels and it took me a week to learn how to walk in the things.

The following Saturday I drew up all the courage I could and took a cab to one of the higher class hotel's in the area. I walked slow and sensual into the lounge; more than a few heads turned when I entered. I scanned the area and picked a table a little off to the side; I waited for a waiter to take my order.

A waiter came to my table with a glass of champagne, "Compliments from the gentleman at the end of the bar. He would like to introduce himself to you."

I looked where the waiter had indicated and a distinguished gentleman sat at the end of the bar. He was very handsome with some graying at his temples, muscular build; about five foot nine with a healthy tan.

He nodded at me and I smiled, accepted the drink and he made his way over to my table. "May I join you?" he asked; his voice deep and arousing.

I introduced myself and he told me his name. He moved a chair and sat next to me while we chatted. He confidently moved his arm around the back of my chair and his nearness was exciting to me. During the next hour, his other hand slid down and started to caress down the top of my thigh lightly. I gave a little sigh of pleasure and he smiled.

"Would you care to go up to my room to finish our talk there?" he asked.

I just nodded; he stood and offered his hand to me. He wrapped it through his arm and escorted me to his room. I guess my head was filled with a lot of romantic notions. Once we were inside, he shut and locked the door.

He roughly grabbed me and pulled me into him hard and gave me an equally rough kiss. There was nothing sensual or pleasant. I almost toppled out of my shoes by his assault. He threw me on the bed, pulled my dress off of me and then bit down on my nipple which caused me to scream.

He pulled back for only a moment and then removed his belt. He tied my wrists together and through the metal frame of the headboard. He placed and pillow over my face and I thought he was going to smoother me. He left and came back, removed the pillow and stuffed a washcloth into my mouth. Once he undressed, he was all over me again. He sucked and bit my nipples so hard I was screaming and had tears running down my face; it seemed to excite him very much.

When he plunged his hard cock into my unprepared pussy, it was like my first experience. There was a lot of pain; no pleasure. I kept crying and was so happy when he finally climaxed and came; thinking that it was now over.

To my horror he said, "Damn; you're a good fucking whore!" and then he started to slap my breasts and nipples. He left to go over to his briefcase and came back with two butterfly clips and a set of shoelaces. He attached the clips to my nipples making me scream again and then tied the shoelaces to them.

"So fucking hot whore!" he said gruffly. "I can fuck you all night long."

All in this process, his cock had gotten hard again and he plunged it into me again. At least it was lubricated from his cum and hurt a bit less, but not much. While deep in me, he put the laces in his mouth and began to pull on them. I let out with another scream; I thought he was going to rip my nipples off.

He pulled all the way out without cumming and then forced my thighs up and shoved his cock up my ass. I blacked out and when I came to, he was cleaned up and dressed smiling at me. He had cleaned me up to, but I still hurt from his attack on me. He handed me my dress and told me to get dressed.

I was a bit shaky as I stood and put it on. He told me to go into the bathroom and clean my face; it was a mess. All I could do was take a damp washcloth to it and remove my makeup since it was all streaked. When I came out, he took my elbow and led me to the door.

He pressed a fifty into my hand and hit my ass hard, "Best fucking whore I've had in a while," and he shoved me out the door.

I made my way downstairs and called a cab then waited outside for it. When I got back to my apartment, I threw the dress away and took a long hot shower. No matter how many times I washed my body, I couldn't wash his harsh words from my mind. 'I'm nothing but a whore' I kept saying over and over again. It took over a week for my bruised breasts to heal and by then, I'd convinced myself that I was indeed a whore."

She grew quite and I sat stunned by what she had said, "You were raped; you weren't a whore Rose." I saw a silent tear trickle down her cheek.

She irritably wiped it away and looked at me, "Is that what you wanted to hear? Not a very pretty story."

I cleared my throat, "You said you were in college. Did you finish?"

She stiffened at my question, "No. I didn't get the chance."

"Why?" I asked.

"When I went to college, I had moved out of my parent's house; there was no love loss. I was on my own working to support myself and get through college. On night I received a call from my dad saying my mom was in the hospital and he asked if I would come home because she asked to see me. I was hesitant, but agreed.

I drove in and he told me my old room was available and I could sleep there. We drove to the hospital together and my mom was surprised to see me. I knew something was wrong then, but just made out that everything was fine. Dad never said a word on the way back home and I never mentioned it either.

When we got back to the house, I told him I would be leaving the next day so I could study for my upcoming final exams. I turned to go to my old room and he grabbed me by my hair and threw over the couch; it knocked the air out of my lungs. He undid my jeans and pushed my underwear and jeans around my ankles.

I tried to get up and he held me down hard and pushed his cock into me, "You'll go back when I say you will you fucking whore!"

He kept fucking me and fucking me; again the pain, but no pleasure.

"You need to be good and fucked; you think you're better than us just because you go to college!" he yelled. "You'd make more money selling this cunt than you can with a diploma whore."

I was so glad when he finally came and let me up off the couch. I pulled up my jeans and ran for my room and cried. 'Was I; was I just a whore?', and his words stayed with me about selling myself for money.

He kept me there for three days until the hospital called to say they were releasing mom. He fucked me one last time and basically kicked me out the door. I've never returned or spoke to either of them to this day. Eight weeks later I discovered I was pregnant and knew it was his; I had an abortion. By then I'd lost too much time at school and had to withdraw. My odd jobs weren't working out, so I decided to sell myself."

Rose grew silent again. "Would you care for some water, soda or something before we continue?" I asked.

She smiled, "No; I'm fine. I've just never told anyone my story before. It sort of feels good to get it off my chest."

Rose sighed again, "Well; that's basically it. Like most prostitutes, I started with a pimp and learned a hard lesson. Now I'm on my own."

I turned the mike off and noted that four hours had passed. I grew pensive myself going back over her story in my mind and then realized what was bothering me. "Rose; in all the times you've had sex, have you had an orgasm?" I asked.

She just stared silently at me and then broke it with just one word, "Never."

I grew angry then at the entire male race including myself for what she had been through; 'Never' seemed to repeat itself over and over in my head.

I gave a heavy sigh and it was uncharacteristic of me, but I had to ask, "Rose; would you let me try and pleasure you ... give you an orgasm?"

She tilted her head to the side and looked at me puzzlingly, "Why?"

How could I explain my anger and guilt for the way she had been treated; I couldn't. "I think you should know that sex can be a pleasure; not just pain."

She grew quiet again and studied the carpet. When she looked up, a warm smile crossed her face and I noticed a hint of mischief in her eyes, "How much?"

I laughed deeply and so did she. When our laughter died, I stood up and offered her my hand. She was somewhat hesitant, but finally placed her hand in mine. I gently drew her to me and softly caressed the side of her face and slowly lowered my lips to hers. I gave her a gentle kiss and then smiled looking into her eyes.

Still holding her hand, I led her upstairs to my bedroom. "I think we'll start with a shower together," I said and led her into the bathroom. She quickly removed her clothes and I was stunned by how beautifully perfect her body was. I removed my clothes and led her into the shower, "Let me do it all Rose; you just enjoy."

"Close your eyes; don't want to get soap in them," I said as I lathered up a bath sponge. She followed my instructions and I washed all the makeup off her face. I stood her under the spray to rinse and then proceeded to slowly soap the rest of her body. Her smile and sighs indicated to me that she was enjoying being pampered. I shampooed her hair giving her a slow scalp massage and she was leaning back into me.

After I rinsed her hair, I leaned into her and gave her unrushed kiss along the side of her neck and shoulder. My fingers traced lightly along her arms and down her spine. When she sighed again, I shut the water off and led her out of the shower. I took a towel and dried her off and then dried her hair. She was enjoying the feel of my hands and told me so.

I smiled, turned off the blow dryer and led her to my bed. She crawled into the middle and started to spread her legs. I shook my head 'no', "Just close your eyes Rose and let yourself feel; that will come eventually." She closed her eyes and shut her legs.

I lied down beside her and gently kissed her lush lips once again followed by her chin and trail my tongue and kissed down her neck. I returned to her mouth and this time I slowly inserted my tongue; giving her a deep soft passionate kiss. I kept kissing along her neck and jaw; her breathing started to pick up just a bit.

My kisses kept leading downward and all around her chest and finally her nipples. I sucked gently stroking each hardened nub with my tongue. Rose gave me her first moan and I smiled. I proceeded down her abdomen and my tongue teased her navel. She giggled; I had found a ticklish spot.

Downward; always downward and now my kisses and tongue glided over her shaved mound. She was breathing faster and moaning more. I gently spread her legs and grabbed the pillow. "Raise your hips Rose," I directed. She did and I placed the pillow under her ass. I trailed kisses and licks up the inside of her thighs; she moaned louder.

I looked at her pussy and her slit was wet; it made me smile. I licked, nibbled and sucked her puffy protruding lips. She gasped and was moaning. By the time my tongue licked into her hole and then concentrating on her hardened clit, she was humping into my face. I slip two fingers in and found her g spot and was stimulating it while sucking and tonguing her clit.

"Oh God Ed!" she screamed. She was breathing hard and had the sheets gathered tightly in her fists.

Her humping became more frantic as did her moans and cries. She finally had an orgasm screaming loudly and long. My tongue dove in lapping up her nectar; she was quite sweet. I press my thumb firmly against her clit and rubbed it in circles while my tongue fucked in and out of her hole.

Her thighs closed and she grabbed my head screaming, "Yes! ... Yes! ... Yes!" She was on her way to a second orgasm. I removed my tongue and slowly inserted the head of my cock. Rose started bucking trying to get more of my cock into her. I held my ground and slowly inserted my entire shaft. She was so hot, wet and wild.

I rotated my pelvis slowly letting her feel it all along her vaginal walls; then I started to fuck her in slow steady strokes. Her second orgasm hit hard and I stilled waiting for her to slowly calm down before I continued my strokes. I've always have staying power; you could call it and I was in no hurry; she need this more.

I resumed my steady strokes watching this beautiful woman beneath me keep having orgasms. It was so hot not only looking at her face and body's reaction to what I was doing, but feeling her orgasms which were milking my cock.

By the time she was ready for her fifth, we were in sync. Her orgasm hit just seconds before I climaxed. I kept inside of her, rolled her on top of me and cradled her against my chest. Our breathing slowly returned to normal and I felt something wet on my shoulder; she was crying.

"Are you hurt?" I asked.

"No," she whispered. "I never knew. I never knew it could be like that," and she cuddled tightly against me and cried.

When her tears finally subsided, she sat up and looked at me. "I don't think I can do it anymore," she said.

"Do what; have orgasms?" I was a bit confused.

She shook her head 'no', "Be a whore anymore."

I smiled up at her, drew her down to me and kissed her passionately. I looked into her eyes and smiled; it was a big step for her and one for me too.

"Would you like to stay until you figure out what you'd like to do?" I asked. "I won't demand anything of you and I have a spare room if you'd like your own space. Maybe you'd even like to try taking courses on the net to finish your degree," I suggested.

12