The Golden Angel

Story Info
A short fantasy romance.
10.8k words
3.38
8.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * *This is my first attempt at writing. If there are any mistakes please avoid them and feedback is welcomed. THANK YOU VERY MUCH* * * * * *

Like everyone else I used to think that I am an ordinary, happy, cute and innocent 4th semester IT student 0f 2009 batch but I always believed that my birth on earth had a very important cause. Anyway, I am Shine, a twenty year old girl with no siblings and lover and still a virgin from Vancouver, Canada. My life was going normally as it should have been but until one day when it changed forever.

On 21st February 2010, it was my birthday; I turned twenty that day, I was very excited to return home as soon as I can to arrange my birthday party. So, I went to not a very famous university and I was there for the last six months, initially when I joined in I thought I won't find any good friends but now I have my two best friends Ron, a fitness freak whose main goal is to impress every girl around him, sometimes I really don't get what's he doing here pursuing engineering but when you ask him he says apart from looks girls like guys with a lot of money and to earn that he is here, he could have done even better than that if he would have tried modeling instead and my Jess, his female counterpart though her goals are not impressing boys and earning a lot of money, she is a very beautiful girl with a lot of brains and want to put this in making Vancouver a better country. Sometimes I think she should be born in a political family but politicians are not even a little bit good as she is.

The day was pretty cool and all my friends wished me and I invited them to my party. Ron and Jess were supposed to help me out with the plans. Around the noon at 1225 hours, I was not feeling very well and I decided to come back home early, I went to the parking and around 1230 hours, when I was about to start my bike I don't know what happened and my whole body started burning like I was being baked in an oven and my entire body was surrounded by a big circle of fire. After a while I felt something was emerging from my back, when I looked back, I saw a pair of big wings was coming out, I tried to scream but my voice was kind of lost like in those creepy nightmares and I fainted. When I regained my consciousness I found myself surrounded by people, looking at me like I was some kind of alien. There were a lots of media personnel and photographers and I think some scientists from the nearby government engineering college. I was totally frightened and I ran home. When I opened the door my mom didn't seem to recognize me and I had to shout and cry to prove her that I was her daughter and no one else.

I was puzzled why she thought me as a stranger, to find it out I went in front of the mirror and what I saw totally freaked me out I had long golden locks, yellow eye balls my skin also had changed to slightly golden, I nearly fainted after seeing this but my mom got me together and asked me how it happened. I told her everything I knew, she was very shocked and couldn't stop her tears. I switched the TV on and found myself on all news channels; I was the breaking news at that moment. My landline, cell phone all started ringing even my door was being knocked so hard that I thought it would crash. My dad soon returned home from his office after knowing this. My parents did their best to buzz of the paparazzi and they really succeeded for a moment, I didn't think that they will be able to do this. I was totally exhausted by all this, before I could know I fell asleep. I had a weird dream in which a voice was saying me to find the moon, I couldn't get anything and calmed myself down. When I opened my eyes I once again found myself surrounded by those scientists, I was frightened and called my mom who came near me and hugged me saying that these people will help me to get normal but I protested and I found that my physical appearance was normal and my wings were gone, I thought they have cut them off, I was furious at this but mom told me that there was a bright yellow light and I suddenly transformed. I couldn't believe that. Whatever I was more than happy to be normal.

* * * * *

Nearly fifteen days had passed, I hadn't transformed , me and my family surely took a sigh of relief though they didn't talked about it much; and my life was much normal except for the fact that the people around me were more aware of my presence and most of them talked about me and behaved with me like I was some kind of freak, that did bothered me a bit but I had my friends and family who supported me. In between Ron and Jess dropped by a few times and helped me heal my mind. I joined my college once again. Meanwhile, every night I had the same dream some weird, very masculine voice telling me to find the Moon? One evening when I was alone at home because my mom was not feeling healthy so both my parents went to the hospital though they invited me but I preferred staying at home. After surfing the net for quite some time I was bored and when I went to the kitchen to get some water while returning I saw myself in the mirror and stopped there, I was trying to find the other and weird side of me in the mirror. I closed my eyes; put my hands together and started thinking about that day when I became a 'human-bird'.

Soon I felt the same way I felt that day but the irritations and the feeling were not that strong as that day and I was surrounded by the yellow light and I transformed with the wings coming out of my back and I could feel my clothes tearing apart; as I opened my eyes and saw myself in the mirror I couldn't believe what I saw, I was looking more like an 'Angel' than a human, I was emitting rather golden light and not yellow as I anticipated before. I was totally golden like I had some kind of a deadly hepatitis which turned the infected person golden instead of yellow but I was really looking awesome, for the first time in my life I considered myself looking beautiful. At that moment I was totally in love with myself. I took a close look at my wings ; they were really very big and very golden I repeat awfully golden, for a moment I thought they were not golden but were made of gold but that seriously couldn't happen because they were light weight if they were made of gold they would have been really heavy and my back would have been broken by now. But thank God that was not the case. After a few minutes of self examination and admiration I thought that if I can transform into 'Golden Angel' (that's what the media named me and which I forgot to tell) by just thinking so it may happen that I might return back to my human form just by thinking again so without any delay I closed my hands, clasped my hands and started thinking about human me and not too much to my surprise I changed back. I tried the same thing over and over again and I figured out that I can change my form by just thinking. It was more than awesome, it was fantastic.

My friend Ron once invited me to his home where he had organized little party of our closest friends to cheer me up, we had a lot of fun, food ,music and movies that evening after everyone was gone except Jess, we put ourselves to work and clean up the mess. After the work was done Ron insisted me to weigh myself on the weighing machine, at first I rejected because I knew I was not a very fit and slim girl like Jess but afterwards, when both of them requested I agreed and to our surprise the pointer of the machine stopped at twenty five kilos, nobody could believe it, to check the machine Ron stood on it and he weighed totally normal fifty two kilos then Jess jumped in and she weighed forty seven kilos when I did that again it again showed twenty five , though I looked totally normal like I was before weighing fifty kilos. We were all clear by now that something was wrong with me though we didn't know what that was. I told them I could change to my other form whenever I wished and then they both insisted me to show it but I refused to do that in front of Ron's family members so they both took me to the terrace and I showed them how. They were very amazed after seeing me in that avatar; they both were very excited to take a close look at me. Suddenly, Ron screamed that he knew why I weighed so less and said that it might be because I was able to fly and he asked me to try it out but he also knew that I was scared of heights. So this thing of me flying like a bird but falling like cricket ball was postponed but not cancelled. In between I had my semester end exams which I successfully conquered because it was no less than a war.

* * * * * *

Life became more exciting as I discovered my new powers. During my vacations, once while sitting on the couch like a potato and eating potato chips, watching 'Sex and the city- the movie' on HBO I was too much enjoying my state of laziness that I thought it would be better that the remote came up to my hand just like that and it did! I was very surprised at this and tried it for sometime before believing that I wasn't dreaming after all. I also discovered that I drew my power mainly from the sun and I am also quite resistant to fire and have an ability to control fire and many other things too like I can somewhat control the weather too. As the days passed I did whatever I could to strengthen my powers and abilities, my friends and family were very supportive at this crucial stage of my life. They helped me to keep myself grounded even though I can fly. As far as the flying thing was concerned I was able to fly but not from very high places though I was determined to do that sooner. With these new powers I became more confident and faced the world without any fear also I started taking the events in my life and my life itself positively.

I became a happier person; enjoying every moment of it. Because of this attitude I became very popular girl in the college more than my seniors and every girl except my friends was jealous of me though I pity them for the way of their thinking I wasn't there to attract everyone's attention I was just being me. Ron, me and Jess were enjoying each day. Life was not normal but happier and exciting till the end of the fifth semester. During our short period of holiday we hanged out a lot and enjoyed. With the start of next semester we were concentrating on our studies as well as improvement of my flying skills. On 21st February I turned twenty-one. I had very big party this time because I couldn't I have it the year earlier. I went outside in the garden and looked at the moon; I was still having those 'find the Moon' dreams and I asked the Moon about it. A year has passed since that day when my life changed forever. I had no clue what surprises the year ahead was coming with.

* * * * * * * * *

On 31st March 2011, it was a very beautiful spring day so, I decided to enjoy the day all by myself going around the town. I took my bike and went off. While I was some three kilometers away from home on a not very populated road I found myself being followed by a weird looking man on a motorcycle, I had seen a similar man around my locality a few days before and I was quite sure that he was this man. After taking a few turns to test this man whether he was after me or not, I found that he was in fact after me; I stopped and around 20 meters far from me he stopped too. I stepped down and requested him to do so. I enquired why was he following me, suddenly he took his hand behind and I thought that he was taking a weapon out so I used my telekinesis to hang him in mid air. He begged me to put him down and not hurt him but I enquired what was he about to do which he answered that he was only putting his motorcycle keys in his pocket.

I apologized and he agreed to talk but only in a crowded a place because he was scared of 'me'. We went to a nearby restaurant where I asked him why was he after me he said that he is Shinichi, a final year mass journalism student from Tokyo university. He has to submit a project report on a case after three months' vacation and he choose me as his topic after reading about me on internet. He belongs to one of the very rich families in Tokyo and with enough money to spare, he decided to come here and do his project as efficiently he can with the topic itself. I was puzzled for a while, I couldn't decide what to do so, I asked his phone number and told him that I need some time to take my decision and I will inform him very soon. With this we took off and I landed in my house, after the lunch I took rest. In the evening I called Ron and Jess over for a meeting. I told them about Shinichi and his objectives. My friends are very protective of me, which lead us to a conclusion that we will all meet him tomorrow at the same restaurant where he and I met today and after my friends are convinced that he means no harm then we can help him. I picked up the phone and called him to inform about our meeting and he agreed. The next day, four of us met and after taking our breakfast which Shinichi paid for, my over protective friends started interrogating this boy like he is a conman and they are the police. I never thought that Ron would be this insecure, he asked Shinichi for his identification proof though he didn't had his college ID he showed us his passport. After a few more questions my friends agreed to help him.

* * * * * *

Another level of my journey as 'THE GOLDEN ANGEL' started. Everyday four of us used to meet and tell him our side of the story and our experiences. Our families were also included in his project file and some of my friends from college too were included. We became a group of four from a trio. Talking about Shinichi, he is a very good looking, charming, rich as we know as well as a gentleman. I had a crush on him. I don't know about his feelings for me but he looks at me differently from others. I don't know but I feel some kind of strong, different and positive connection with him. I have so many boys around me but I have never felt like this for anyone before. Leaving this aside, he is doing his job perfectly and we are enjoying his company. After two weeks we came to know that he will be staying here for nearly three months and he was staying in a hotel. Ron, Jess and I decided to invite Shinichi to stay at Ron's place though at first Ron was reluctant of mine and Jess' decision but then he agreed. We went to his hotel to tell him about our plan.

When we told this to Shinichi but he totally disagreed and said that he is here to do his job and doesn't want to be burden on anyone. I tried to convince him that he will not be a burden to any of us or our families but still he disagreed. I wasn't willing to give up so easily so, I said to him that if he considered us his friends then he wouldn't say no and he has to agree. To celebrate this Jess went to get some ice-creams but Ron went with her because he wasn't very comfortable with the idea of her going alone as there may be bad guys at the restaurant. I and Shinichi were alone and he thanked me for this and he hugged me, I really felt something in my heart. After that both of us looked at each other eyes and were completely lost and then we kissed. This was the first time I had kissed a guy. It was quite long and he was really a gentleman, he didn't take advantage of me at those moments he just held me and kissed me. He is a very good kisser. After a while we stopped and said sorry to each other but in our hearts we weren't sorry for it and we couldn't control and started over again. When Ron and Jess entered, they were shocked. Ron became furious at Shinichi and punched him and stormed away from the room.

I chased him down and when I got hold of him he said this is why he didn't wanted Shinichi with us but when I asked him what's wrong in it he said that the wrong part is he loves me and I was totally chocked at that very moment. He was my best friend but I never thought of him like this it, was weird. I went back to Shinichi's room and I told him that I will take care of Ron and our plan of shifting Shinichi with Ron was cancelled. Talking of Jess, I always knew that she loved Ron but somewhere she knew about Ron's feeling for me. When we came downstairs Jess asked whether Ron told me about his feelings and she was crying. I promised her that I will make Ron understand her feelings and we returned home. The next day I went to Ron's place but he didn't want to talk to me. I argued and went inside his room. I hugged him tightly and said that he is best friend but I have never thought of us together like that he was more like a little brother to me rather than a lover and he never really noticed the one who actually loved him. He was puzzled and looked at me and I answered 'Jess'. He was shocked.

He liked me because I wasn't shy in front of him like Jess but the actual thing was he liked her from the very beginning as he has told me about this when we first became friends and wanted her to behave the same way as I do but he didn't know that because she likes him she was shy and when he was convinced that she won't do that he jumped to the conclusion that I like him more so he started convincing himself that I love him and he loves me. At that moment he knew that what was wrong and taking me with him, he rushed to Jess' home and apologized to her for misunderstanding her. Jess confessed her love for Ron and then we group hugged. Ron apologized to Shinichi for the other day and asked if he had forgiven Ron then he will shift to Ron's place and he agreed. In between our fourth semester exams took place and we all did very well in it. Within two-three weeks Ron and Jess became very close to each other and I and Shinichi were inseparable like we were all made for each other. Sometimes I think destiny did it all to bring us together but there was more to come than we expected.

* * * * * * *

So, from a trio, we became a group of four and from four we came two couples and the next level started. Time has very quickly passed since Shinichi came in our lives. It was nearly the time when he had to return to Japan. On 5th July 2011, I was little sick. The doctor said I had mild viral fever. I was feeling very bored so, I invited my friends over. Shinichi gave me a gift; I asked what that was for and he answered that he wanted to give it to me on my birthday but unfortunately he missed it so since he was leaving in a few days he decided to give it now. When I opened it, I saw a beautiful white kimono with pink cherry blossoms on it. It was very beautiful. I asked his help to wear it and he taught me how to do that. Only after seeing him I was feeling good but after receiving the gift I felt much better. Then I wanted to go out stroll with all of them in the streets. After a few blocks, we saw a house on fire and a woman screaming for help. We went there to check it out. It was a two storey building and one of flats on the top floor was on fire, that woman had left her daughter in home alone and went to the grocery shop but when she returned she saw her house on fire, the crowd had called the fire station and the fire fighters were on their way. The woman tried to get to the building but the crowd managed to stop her.

I couldn't see that and I decided to help. I went to the backyard of the house on the ground floor; Shinichi followed me while Ron and Jess stayed with the crowd. I changed my form and flew above where I saw a little girl was in one of the rooms but was unconscious. With my power to control the fire I managed to get her out of the building but while I was coming down suddenly I transformed back to my human form and I was falling down then I saw Shinichi was flying in the air holding me in his arms with the girl, he looked just like me in the transformed state but he was silver rather than golden. I collapsed in his arms. When I regained my consciousness I was in my bed and when I asked about the girl, Ron told me that I managed to bring that girl down but collapsed there and Shinichi handed the girl to her mother and carried me home. I wanted to talk to Shinichi but I was advised to go to sleep and talk to him later the next day. I was very tired and exhausted so I decided to go to sleep.