The Good Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed me back. "Yes, wash there until you think I'm clean. I want you to love every part of me."

And I did. I washed and rinsed her there a dozen times. Only after the fourth time I noticed that she has starting to sigh a little when I washed her and moan a little when I rinsed her. When I pronounced her all clean, she looked at me like I was her next meal. I liked that look.

She licked her lips and smiled, "My turn." She washed me in the same manner that I washed her. She knelt down and soaped me up. By the fourth wash and rinse cycle my penis was as stiff as it had ever been. By the sixth cycle I was suggesting that I was clean enough. At the end of the ninth wash and rinse cycle I told her that one more cycle and she would have to start all over again.

She stopped! - And said, "Let's dry off.' I was mentally kicking myself, wishing I hadn't said anything.

Dried, I walked into the bedroom and was hugged from behind. "You're not through yet, my skin needs lotion. You don't want me all dry and wrinkly do you?"

"No, of course not." I proceeded to apply lotion to every possible part of her body. I even got my hand slapped away when she thought I was lingering at her anus. When I was finished she sat up and said I was next. I didn't resist. She applied lotion to my entire body, back first then front. She finished by applying lotion to my penis, repeatedly. My body responded. I told that if she didn't stop she would have a mess to clean up.

She didn't stop. Thank God she didn't stop.

Growing up I had masturbated occasionally; OK quite a bit. Melissa had touched me before, of course - but she had never masturbated me to ejuculation. She was about to earn her merit badge. I was looking at her; she was looking at my penis. I was very close to ejaculating. She squeezed me harder and increased her stroking. I felt a fire burst through my penis and a fat stream of sperm squirted out, it landed on my chest, mostly. The second and third spurt landed on my stomach. The pulses that followed pooled onto my pelvis and pubic hair. It dripped down and covered her hands.

"Oops. I better clean that up." She sprang from the bed and fetched a warm washcloth. She cleaned me quite well. Done, she threw the towel in the hamper. By the time she returned a couple of fresh drops had fallen to my abdomen and a third was very close to joining it.

"Hey, you missed a couple." I was just kind of joking with her.

"Did I? Are you sure it's not just lotion?" She scrambled back onto the bed and knelt beside me. She placed one hand on my chest the other on my thigh. She bent low over my penis, looking closely at it. I glanced down at her breasts hanging freely. I reached a hand up and flicked the nearest nipple back and forth. I was rewarded by seeing it swell and harden.

She turned her head, pausing first to look down at my hand then at me. Her smile was full of mischief; and then she gave me that look.

"No problem here that can't be fixed." When she said "here," her hand slid up my thigh to caress my testicles. I gasped due to my post orgasm sensitivity. She turned back and slowly licked the sperm from my abdomen. I was stunned. She then moved the hand caressing my testicles up to grab the shaft of my penis. It was semi-erect, with a large drop of sperm hanging from the tiny slit. She lowered her head and opened her mouth. I sucked in a breath and held it.

I watch as her mouth moved closer to my penis, I felt her hot breath on it.

Her pink tongue extended out and captured the drip.

I squeaked an exhalation.

Then her lips; her soft pink lips made contact with the head of my penis.

"Ohhhh!" A moan exploded out of me as my whole body flared up in heat.

She lifted her head up and looked at me. "All clean."

I licked my lips, swallowed, twice. "Are you sure?"

"Let me check again."

"Check as much as you need too." She checked me several more times.

"No, you're clean, I'm sure of it."

"Oh." I whimpered in despair. There was a brief moment of silence. "Well, will you keep cleaning me if I clean you?"

She looked at me for the longest time. "Are you sure?"

"Yes - I think so. Except that I've never really done that before."

Melissa turned and laid back with legs spread. "I think I've got the cleaning you part figured out. Let's see if we can figure out how you can clean me." She licked her lips a couple of times and left the tip of her wet tongue poking out. I scrambled between her legs and looked right into her vagina. It was beautiful. I looked up at her.

"Just explore around down there. Experiment - gently please. I'll let you know what feels good."

I smiled and teasingly brushed my fingers over her downy hair while not actually touching her skin. I marveled at the complexity of her womanliness. I realized that I had never looked directly at Melissa's vagina (actually any woman's vagina) this closely in the daytime. From beneath a wild tangle of hair a cleft of skin was visible. Her pubic hair thinned out and her vaginal lips bulged outward slightly.

I placed my finger at the bottom of her outer lips and pushed gently upwards. A low moan confirmed the correctness of pressure. I trailed the finger downward. Up and down. Up and down. Contented sighs bathed my ears in delight. I pressed a little harder and her lips began to yield. My finger pushed easily deeper. Smooth glistening skin slid easily past as my finger continued up and down. On the next upstroke, I pushed a little deeper still and near the top encountered a small bump. On passing over the bump I heard a gasp and a "yes." I investigated the bump. I applied the slightest of pressure to it as I rubbed around and over it.

"That's my clitoris. Wet you finger when you touch me there please." There was a pleading quality to her voice that was really exciting to hear.

My efforts were proving fruitful as Melissa began to squirm and moan approvingly. I separated the folds of skin and resumed my stimulation.

"Oh yes. Don't stop. Please don't stop." The pleading was more insistent.

I continued on my merry way circling and rubbing, varying the pressure. Melissa's moan became louder and I saw her moving her head side to side. It occurred to me that as much as I had enjoyed Melissa's mouth on my penis, perhaps she would enjoy my mouth on her vagina. I lowered my mouth onto her and substituted my tongue for my finger. The effect was instantaneous. As my tongue lapped across her clitoris, her hips bucked and swayed. I felt her hands come to rest on my head. She instructed me to keep licking.

I did. She started chanting again, "Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God." Then here hips really started moving and with a loud scream she pushed my head away. I went to lower my head and resume my licking and she held me away saying, "Wait a minute. Not yet - it's too much." She pulled me up and I rested on top of her. Her chest was heaving with her panting breath.

My head was resting next to hers and I heard her say, "Just put it in me okay. Careful, I'm real sensitive right now." My penis seemed to know just where to go. I hardly moved and felt it being engulfed by her wet heat. We lay quietly joined together. I started to move.

"Mmmmm, that feels nice." I kept moving slowly within her.

After awhile my muscles were getting tired so I stopped and gently rolled off of her. As we lay side by side, I moved around so that I was cradling her head on my shoulder.

Our lovemaking became even more complete. Oral sex became a regular part of our activities. Usually as a form of foreplay, but occasionally Melissa would just play with me. It was more like torture really, she would suck and masturbate me to just short of coming until I begged her to finish. I tried to do the same to her, but I didn't have to patience to really tease her.

Another type of oral sex was creeping into our lovemaking. Our sexual vocabulary was changing too. Penis became, cock, or hard on. Vagina became pussy. Oral sex was a blowjob, or going down. Semen became cum

We were more in love with each other now, than either of us could have ever imagined. All our friends and family noticed also. The result was a lot of good-natured ribbing when I was with the guys, and many surreptitious glances from the women when we were socializing. If I noticed the glances I know that Melissa did too - we just never really talked about it.

A couple of weeks ago, we were lying in bed on a Saturday morning when Melissa began to give me a blowjob. Nothing unusual there, except that I hadn't showered yet and the residue of last night's lovemaking was still on me. That turned me on that she was so accepting of me and I came fairly quickly. When my cock stopped spasming I noticed that Melissa's cheeks were bulging. She kept her lips wrapped tightly around me as she pulled slowly back. My softening cock slid out of her mouth. I expected her to go into the bathroom and spit my cum out. This is what she'd been doing since oral sex had become a regular part of our intimacy.

Instead she looked me in the eye and swallowed - all of it. I looked at her in utter amazement. Boy oh boy. There was a time not that long ago when we wouldn't have even broached the topic of oral sex, now she was swallowing my cum. She noticed my amazement.

"Well, you never spit when you go down on me. So why should I?" I thought her logic was brilliant. I kissed her. Our tongues twirled about and I tasted my own seed. I pulled back and smiled.

"I believe that it is better to give than to receive. So lie back and prepare to receive." She did and I lowered my mouth to her wet cunt. I licked and lapped so slowly working back and forth from her outer labia to her inner labia. I became cognizant that Melissa hadn't cleaned herself from last night's activities either. I paused and picked at my teeth.

Melissa lifted her head, "Why'd you stop? - It was just getting good."

"Oh, I got a hair in my teeth." I smiled lopsidedly. I bent my head between her thighs.

Melissa snaked a hand down between her legs and blocking the resumption of my oral ministrations. I gazed up at her - oh, oh - she had the "look." I was getting very familiar with the "look." It usually meant that we were about to enter some new sexual territory.

"I could shave. I could shave it off." And to make sure I truly understood her meaning. "I could shave my pussy smooth."

I nearly came again right there. I opened and closed my mouth a couple of times.

"Would you like that honey? Would you like me to be smooth?" I nodded my head up and down.

It took a few minutes to get everything ready. I placed a towel beneath her. With scissors in hand I snipped away at her wild tangle of pubic hair. I trimmed her to short stubble before lathering up my shaving brush with soap. I slathered it generously around, put a brand new blade in the razor and shaved her. I only shaved about a half-inch at a stroke, rinsing thoroughly every time. Soon her mons was smooth as smooth could be. I switched blades again and directed her to pull her knees up and apart as I carefully shaved her inner thigh and crotch. I lathered her up again and made sure that I hadn't missed a spot. A warm washcloth cleaned off the last of the lather and she was done. I grabbed a tube of Aloe Vera gel and rubbed it into the shaved area.

Somehow my fingers slipped inside her and she was soon writhing from my touch. "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God. Ahhhhhhhhh." Her knees slammed shut trapping my hand. Her body continued to jerk and spasm for a couple of minutes. She slowly relaxed and released my hand. I quickly grabbed her hips and flipped her over. She squealed with surprise. I moved her around to the edge of the bed with her knees under her and apart. I placed my cock at the entrance of her cunt and pushed forward. She was still wet and I slid quickly to the bottom. I didn't waste a moment as I began to give her a thorough and deep stroking.

The sensation was incredible as I thrust into her as hard and fast as I could. The unmistakable slurping sounds of sex filled our bedroom. This was hot, or so I thought. Melissa had always been a moaner. Of course the occasional directive came out, "harder, slower, right there, don't stop." And for her orgasm, it was almost always "Oh God" or some close variation. As I thrust into her smooth pussy Melissa's moans began to rise in pitch. I could see her hands clawing at the bedcovers. Then she lifted her head.

"Ahh, fuck me. Yeah, fuck my cunt." I felt my cock swell. "Fuck me with you big cock. Fuck me! Fuck me!" Over and over she cried out louder and more insistent. I grabbed hold of her hips and slammed into her as hard and as deep as I could. She let out a loud warbling cry and that sent me over the edge. I screamed my release as I emptied into her. I nearly collapsed as my knees slowly buckled. We slipped apart and I found myself sitting on the floor at eye level with her freshly fucked cunt.

I watched as a trickle of cum leaked out and dribbled down to her clit. I stroked my hands up and down her thighs as the flow continued. Having just tasted my own cum earlier I leaned forward to taste our mingled juices. As my mouth covered her open cunt I licked lightly around her clit. A moan and a spasm resulted in a mouthful of cum gushing out or her. I swallowed. She scooted forward and I climbed onto the bed and spooned her from behind.

"Oh My God. That was unbelievable." She lay there quietly panting, staring up at the ceiling. I brushed aside her hair and started to kiss her breasts and nipples. Her hand stroked the back of my head. As her fingers played with my hair I heard her chuckle softly.

I was soon appointed Melissa's official shaver and I performed my duties admirably. I don't know why, but her having a completely smooth pussy, sure got me excited.

We seemed to have our hottest sex each time I shaved her. That was certainly the case this morning. I shaved her and we ended up having a great mutual oral sex session, our first "69." After we had both cum I was spooning behind her, my arms embracing her. I kissed her shoulders and neck, working up to her jaw. When I reached her lips I encountered a smile and kissed each side of it. She turned her head and asked, "You do believe in the Golden Rule, don't you?"

"You know I do. 'Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.' One hundred percent.

"How about,"What's good for the goose is good for the gander?"

"Well yeah, I suppose so?"

"You really like having me smooth don't you? Wouldn't you agree that we have some of our best sex after you shave me? Good. Then fair's fair. Now, it's my turn." I was puzzled for a moment then it hit me.

"No way. No. Don't even think about it." She sat up and gave me that look again. She eventually convinced me that if I didn't like I could let it all grow back. And even though that didn't comfort me much, she reached for the scissors. With little snippy sounds ringing in my ears she put her hand on my chest and pushed me back. She smiled sympathetically then glanced down at my cock. She shook her head and clucked her tongue, "tsk, tsk, tsk."

She reached down and took my cock in her free hand. "I'm afraid that the evidence I have in my hand is irrefutable." It was true, I was very aroused.

She was gentle, careful and all together much too thorough. She shaved me from my navel to my anus and thigh to thigh. She shaved me in places that even I didn't know had hair! She was very pleased with her effort. As for me, I was writhing in pleasure. Precum dripped continuously from my cock as it twitched and jerked. Interestingly when she shaved around my anus I found the pressure she applied there was strangely pleasurable. She wiped me clean and proceeded to apply the aloe lotion liberally. She stroked my shaft up and down with the slightest of pressure. We had discovered that this was an excruciating form of erotic torture for me. There was not enough friction for me to come while the stimulation was intense beyond belief.

"Please. Melissa please. Let me cum. I can't take much more. Please." It felt as if I could feel every nerve in my body screaming for release. I watched in a daze as Melissa stroked me with her left hand and soaked her right hand in the aloe. "Okay baby, get ready. Bend your knees for me." I should have been paying more attention to what she was doing. I bent my legs and let my head relax back. I was so focused on my cock that the pressure on my anus went unnoticed at first. I felt a pleasant yielding of my body and shook as I realized that Melissa was pushing her finger deep inside me.

"Ohhhhhh." I cried out in a wild combination of momentary discomfort and psychological confusion. Then her finger, deep inside my ass, pushed against some part of me and an intense wave of ecstasy exploded into the most intense orgasm of my life. I was spasming so hard that I was sure that when I was out of cum, I'd be spurting blood.

Melissa kept masturbating me and pushing her finger inside me. I just kept cumming. I was lost in a fog of bliss. It seemed that for a moment, I was actually floating above the bed looking down on Melissa as she continued to stimulate me. After a second, a minute, an hour, I don't know, I returned to body awareness to find Melissa resting beside me.

"Wow!" I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. "I love you so much. I can't possibly tell you how much I love you. You are everything to me. I thank God I have you in my life."

Something was dripping on my chest. They were tears. "Melissa, are you alright? Honey - that was the most intense orgasm of my life. I'm fine. Heck, I feel great." The tears continued. "Tell me what's wrong."

My beautiful wife propped herself up on her elbow. "Nothing's wrong. I'm crying because I'm so happy. I love you so much. I too thank God." She closed her eyes for a moment, "Thank you Lord, thank you for this wonderful man in my life. Thank you." I smiled; I'd never heard her pray out loud to the Almighty like that before. I felt my heart swell with emotion; my own eyes began to tear. I hugged her close.

We lay back. "And thank you Robert."

"For what?"

"The book. The one you gave me for Christmas."

"My pleasure. Prayer is a wonderful thing. I'm so happy for both of us."

"What are you talking about?"

"The book on prayer. Expressing thanks and acknowledging the Lord."

"Well sure, but what does that have to do with the book you gave me?"

"I gave you a book about prayer."

"No you didn't."

"Yes I did. The book I ordered for you for Christmas was about how to pray?"

Melissa got off the bed and went to her dresser. She opened a drawer and pulled out a book and flipped through the pages. She looked at me with the strangest of expressions. "This is the gift you gave me at Christmas. It is not a book about prayer Robert. It's a book about sex."

"What?"

"1001 Nights of Great Sex. This is the book that I unwrapped Christmas morning. This is the book that you said you wanted me to read and practice. It's a book about sex techniques."

My mind kicked into overdrive. I had either checked the wrong box on the order form or they'd made a mistake at the warehouse. The events of the last few months flashed before me. Hell, the events of the last two hours were still being felt. So I smiled and attempted a quick recovery.

"I prayed that we would be happy. I thought a book might be able to say the things that I wasn't comfortable saying. Important things, things to bring us closer together."

She looked back and forth between the book and me. Nodding her head, she approached the foot of the bed.

"So you bought this book for us. So that we could be closer, more intimate." I was silently nodding my head. She began to smile.

"And do you remember everything you said Christmas morning about us and this book?" I continued to nod my head as I wracked my memory. She climbed onto the bed and sat down on my thighs. She nodded in time with me. I kept smiling.