The Good Christian

Story Info
She masturbates while friends fuck, then joins them.
2.5k words
3.84
81.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlabodame
rlabodame
30 Followers

Michelle lived The Bible. Its words governed her life. She memorized favorite psalms and hymns at her longtime Presbyterian church. The phrase "What would Jesus do" was not a catchphrase. It was a Christian mandate. She never encountered a situation in which the question did not apply, or so it seemed.

She was attending a university but unsure of her calling. She waited for that proverbial phone to ring.

Davis was less religious but no less spiritual. People often confused his Unitarian beliefs for paganism. Was he an atheist, they would ask? Sometimes, he did not know how to answer them. Still, the potential existence of a higher power intrigued him. He wanted to embrace God's unconditional love.

Davis sat on the brink of a heralded college graduation. His wisdom as a literature connoisseur grew, even as his grades dipped.

Ranya, this story's linchpin, had arrived at a depressing crossroads. Her faith in the good lord began to betray her. The death of her mother, a near-fatal accident, and some experimentation with heroine and crystal meth dragged her to hell on earth. She had just dumped another promiscuous boyfriend and quit community college and the pursuit of a psychology degree.

The career choice was ironic, given that she needed counseling more than anyone else. In this case, the thought counted for a lot. She was full of thoughts.

On one steamy night, these three lives converged. They each found a purpose and a reason to continue life after that sensational evening of foreplay. To them, it was a religious experience.

Davis and Michelle decided to intervene and help a lost friend discover the path to enlightenment and self-actualization. They would press the issue over dinner and take her back to her dark apartment to extend the chat while they digested fine cuisine.

Michelle's parents were born in El Salvador, so she spoke fluent Spanish. Michelle, though, was born in Houston. Her natural hair color was black, but she suffused some light brown highlights for texture. Her smile was broad but unassuming. Mysterious curves defined her under appreciated body.

Her silky legs stretched longer than the Bering Strait. Water always made her feet look sexier. Her breasts were not perfect specimens, but the awkward shapes of each were works of art Pablo Picasso would have been proud to call his own. Her cup size was as undefined—somewhere from B to C. They were not humongous or tiny, but an onlooker would have noticed soon enough.

Davis was chubby but still in reasonable shape. He possessed the sleek legs of a cyclist but a protruding belly fit for an aspiring couch potato. He did not drink much, and he was by no means obese. He learned to love these features over time. He dressed like a casual professional, preferring solid color shirts, khakis and dress shoes to more traditional suits. He could wear those, too, when necessary.

His blue eyes accented his super-sized face. After several misguided experiments with wild and hippie-length hair, he settled on a short cut with no highlights. When he pursed his lips, he exuded a world of facial expressions even he could not control.

Ranya was just sexy. Her breasts were inescapable, like perpendicular, wide skyscrapers that extended from her chest to the next zip code. Yes, they were real. She often preferred sexy tops and jeans but could be talked into a dress on occasion. Her brown eyes advertised both sorrow and sensual tendencies.

Her smile was as romantic as it was heartbreaking. She, too, was meaty without crossing the overweight line.

Davis had coveted her body for years but had not mustered the courage or the sense to pursue the dream. That all changed in one evening.

Michelle and Davis traveled to Ranya's downtown apartment to pick her up for dinner at a Tapas joint. They wanted to share stories and words of encouragement, so why not share food, too?

They devised a game plan but not without a few cracks from Davis. "I feel a threesome, tonight," he said with a chuckle.

"Oh, shut up," Michelle said with a deep sigh. "This isn't the time for that kind of humor."

He was indeed joshing but hoped in the back of his mind something like that might unfold. What could be sexier than a lovely Christian woman disavowing her stance on homosexuality? She once said all gays and lesbians would fall under God's judgment. She didn't know, then, that certain events could sway her convictions.

They arrived at the apartment, a dingy, filthy complex. It was an affordable eyesore for Ranya. Her unit, though, had some potential. Davis, wearing a rare blue button down dress shirt with a red striped tie, knocked. Michelle, sporting a navy silk dress with a multi-colored floral print but no buttons, stood behind him. Her dress stopped just above her kneecaps, and her black heels were the perfect compliment.

He wanted to pull out his penis and fuck her right then, with daylight still alive. Instead, like a gentlemen, he hid his lustful desires. It was not so easy to do that when Ranya answered the door.

She wore a black spaghetti silk-lace dress that could have doubled as a nightgown. The V-neck made her jaw-dropping cleavage sing like the most popular notes in Beethoven's Fifth Symphony. Her black over jacket made the outfit a tad more appropriate.

Davis had to grunt, grimace, and concentrate to stifle his boner. They talked for several hours and shared some of the finest Tapas in town. This included a spread fit for a royal gathering in 1700s Spain—topped and stuffed bagels, seared ham, various nuts, bread with tomatoes, and deep-fried potatoes with a spicy sauce. Michelle had lived and studied in Spain, and Robert knew the country's cuisine well, even though he had not ventured there.

Salvation was the word of the evening, as two friends tried to convince another to kick a lethal drug habit and find the lord again. Davis, of course, could not stop glaring at Ranya's excessive cleavage. Neither could other customers. Michelle seemed to stare at the ceiling as she conversed.

"I kicked heroine a few months ago and recently attended church again," Ranya offered. "I am getting better by the day. You don't need to worry about me."

"Sweetie," Michelle protested, "it is my job to worry about you. I cannot handle any more of your suicide threats? How much longer can you surrender your body and your soul?"

"Please say, 'One more night,'" Davis whispered in his mind. All of the Bible talk and sincere intentions in the world could not overcome his massive erection. He was glad the tablecloth was hiding it, for now.

Ranya had a plan of her own, the details of which she would unleash after dinner. She also wanted to save her friends. Michelle was a proud virgin, and Davis was not a ladies man.

Together, they would save one another in a small apartment room in the span of five hours.

It began with a scripture reading in the living room. A power failure forced the trio to adapt. The air conditioning unit sputtered and died. The electricity went soon after. None of the three knew the cause of the outage, but they were not going to complain about the pending discomfort.

Michelle decided to light the candles sprinkled around the unit. Two of them glowed in the living room. Three illuminated the bedroom. The candlelight was enough to continue the inspired religious chat. Even if it would make the room hotter, it made for a more intimate atmosphere.

Michelle, Ranya, and Davis took turns with key passages. They weaved personals stories in, too. They began to notice the swelter 30 minutes after the blackout. Michelle remained innocent throughout the evening. Ranya and Davis were not as subdued. They had been trading sexual gestures for some time now, and their body language begged for some action to break up the tense silence that soon followed.

Davis first put his right arm around Ranya to give her a supportive hug. His hand then slipped to her backside, where he began a slow massage. After a few more minutes, Michelle began to notice.

"Uh, what are you guys doing over there?" she asked.

The other two were so engrossed with one another that they did not answer. Davis' left hand slid from Ranya's face and her cheeks to the tops of her breasts. He moved down to her legs. Ranya could not contain the pleasure any longer.

Davis pulled himself over and the two shared a brief, laborious kiss.

"Damn," Ranya observed. "Kissing isn't supposed to be hard work."

Davis agreed and puckered up again. This time, the kiss was more like a gentle tongue massage. The sounds of the two tongues' clicking resembled a waterfall.

"Oh my goodness," Michelle said. Her tone suggested a mix of horror, disgust, humor, and disbelief. She pulled away and parked herself on the couch in defiance.

Ranya and Davis were still too occupied to notice. Soon, the kissing turned back to caressing. Davis began to run his right hand up Ranya's thigh. He found her black silk panties and stroked the area as if he was sculpting a statue fit for the Louvre. His left hand guided her right hand into her panties.

For several minutes, he helped her masturbate. On ocassion, he managed to stick one of his fingers in for good measure. She loved how this felt. She cherished each new sensation. This culminated in a loud orgasm. Ranya had never experienced one like this.

The sheer volume surprised Michelle. "I can't believe you are doing this in front of me," she blurted. Another deep sigh followed.

Davis looked up once but then returned to his stationary gaze at an aroused, wet Ranya.

"I think we should continue this discussion in the bedroom," he said. Ranya nodded, and the two headed for her King size bed. Given the humidity in the apartment, Davis yanked off the comforter and the duvet, leaving just the sheet and three pillows.

He eased Ranya onto the bed and locked knees with hers. He began another passionate kiss. He mouth moved from her lips to her broad shoulders. He played with her dress straps while he made her "ooh" and "ahh." He pulled both straps down to reveal her amazing breasts.

First, he nibbled on the right tit. His nibbles became full out tongue massages. This made her cry out in excitement. He afforded each breast equal time with his tongue.

A woman's crowning feature had never tasted so good. That revelation, of course, came before he ate her pussy. He slipped her dress down until it covered just one segment of her stomach. His fingers glided across her soaked panties. He loved that mix of sweat and cum.

His lips tasted her stomach. They moved to her panties. He paused to tease her with leg pecks and more passionate kisses.

He slid her panties down her legs and over the heels she still wore. He wasted no time, then, and dove his head into her delicious pussy. It tasted better than the Tapas.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Ranya squealed. She panted. She grabbed two pillows. It was hotter than the temperature in the room. Good lord, this was steamy.

Davis removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. He raced to remove his dress pants, shoes and socks. He could not wait to climb inside of his troubled friend.

By this time, Michelle had left the couch and decided to hang out in the doorway. If she could not condone or explain this abrasive activity, she could at least watch it. Good lord, it was a spectacle to behold.

Ranya mounted Davis' oversized cock and mimicked a jockey at the Triple Crown. She rode his dick until she came again. He pulled her close and they shared another kiss.

Davis soon spotted Michelle in the corner of the room. The candlelight made her visible enough. He could see her hands starting to move. Michelle was not familiar with the sensation consuming her.

She welcomed it anyway. She began to play with herself as she watched her best friend fuck Davis. She remembered what Davis had done to Ranya and fingered herself.

The smell of sweat, cum, and delirious sex filled the black room. Davis could see Michelle slowly removing her dress. He knew watching this intercourse turned her on. There was no turning back now.

Michelle tossed her dress and her panties across the room. She made sure neither item came close to hitting the lit candles.

Ranya had seen Michelle in the room but did not pay as much attention. She grabbed Davis pulled him under the covers and fucked him Old Testament style. It was vengeful, borderline violent, and loving at the same time. Ranya and Davis French kissed while they exchanged a pair of orgasms.

They continued in this wild position for several long minutes. Davis soon felt the hasty prick of fingernails. He was certain they did not belong to Ranya. He looked over his shoulder to find Michelle fondling her pussy next to him.

He was fucking her best friend while she masturbated on the same bed. Good lord, salvation and maybe Christmas had arrived. They came in full force.

Michelle's left hand moved from her thighs to Ranya's drenched back. The sight would have been incredible on film: two naked, gorgeous women still in high heels and one naked man.

Ranya began to notice her friend's touch. She slipped her hand over to Michelle's breasts and began stroking them like pets. This threesome was about to go to the next level.

"I want some dick," Michelle said, gasping between breaths.

"Did you just say 'dick' Michelle?" Ranya asked with a laugh. "Oh my God. I didn't know you said that word."

Ranya quickly obliged and dismounted Davis. Michelle then took over, climbing onto Davis' cock and engaging in passionate mouth-to-mouth kisses while their bodies collided beneath the sheets. Michelle made sure his cock penetrated her to its fullest potential.

"Oh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh! Jesus!" The noise could have turned auto factory workers into mutes. She came a few minutes after. Good lord, what a series of orgasms. Ranya occupied herself by licking Michelle's sweet fingers and kissing her arms.

While Davis and Michelle were still going at it, Ranya moved closer and kissed her best friend. It was an innocent lip lock, but that didn't make the five seconds any less erotic.

Davis came again. He slowly pulled away and watched Ranya lovingly wrestle Michelle back down. The two ladies shared an extended kiss. This time, there was a hint of tongue at the end. Ranya tongue flew to Michelle's pussy. She made sure it infiltrated her clit and every other crevice.

For 45 gorgeous seconds, Davis enjoyed the view of his life. He played with his cock and then let out a moan when a geyser of sorts erupted. Good lord, this was a religious experience. If not that, it was good sex.

The trio soon tired from all the action and assembled in a row beneath the sheets. With two women on either side, Davis shared more kisses and massages. When Michelle and Ranya fell asleep, he remained awake long enough to look up and say, "Thanks."

The power outage that started as an inconvenience had become an intervention from the heavens. Good lord, this was real.

rlabodame
rlabodame
30 Followers