The Good Citizen

Story Info
A young man helps a Japanese village.
5.3k words
4.7
73.9k
50

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BTI1
BTI1
40 Followers

Chapter 1 – Improving International Relations

I have always had a knack for finding people when they really need me and then taking advantage of them. In college I would go visit the girls that my buddies had just dumped and most of the time wound up fucking them just to help them believe that they were still attractive and sexy. It was the same in business.

My parents were killed in a car accident when I was 17 and my sister and I inherited just over $2 million. Most was in real estate and my sister had just gotten married and needed cash so I took $1.7 million in real estate and she took $400k in cash. Sounds unfair but we both got what we needed. She went off and raised a family and I went off to college on a full ride scholarship.

Timing was good so when I got out of school my real estate was worth nearly $3 million but didn't throw off enough cash to support my lifestyle so I got a good job at a bank and traded some of my holdings for a nice condo downtown.

I had been at the bank for a couple of years and was now an assistant vice president and handling some of the less desirable commercial clients – used car dealers, small restaurants, etc. My first interesting opportunity came one day when one of my clients – the owner of three Chinese restaurants – came to me for a $200,000 loan. He was very vague about the reason he needed the money, the source of repayment and just kept saying it was a good deal and I should loan him the money. It was clearly not a bankable deal but my curiosity was piqued so I told him the bank would not lend him the money but I might have another source. I set up a meeting at his main restaurant for that night.

When I got there I was escorted to his private office by a stunning Asian woman in a very tight short black dress. Her nipples were protruding through the material and the outline of her thong was visible on her hips. Her long black hair shone as she led be back through the diners.

She knocked once and a gruff "come" came from the other side of the door. She opened it and bowed as I removed my shoes and entered a 20 by 30 foot opulent office. I have always liked oriental design and this was outstanding. Black lacquer and silk was everywhere in the room. Mr. Kenji Ohtsuka rose and offered his hand as I entered and walked across the deeply padded carpet in my socks.

"Thank you for coming Brad-san," he said as we shook hands. "I know this is after hours for you and I deeply appreciate you coming to my office. Would you like a drink?"

"I normally don't mix business and pleasure but for you Mr. Ohtsuka I certainly will," I replied knowing that to turn down this offer would be an affront. "Sake at 98 degrees would be wonderful thank you."

"How do you know about 98 degree sake?" he asked with raised eyebrows and a small smile crossing his face. "I would have expected you to ask for a Bud," he said with a little smirk.

"There are many things you don't know about me Mr. Ohtsuka," I replied. "For example, my first girlfriend was Asian. Her parents were from Tokyo and her father was my first martial arts master. He helped me learn many Asian customs beyond just martial arts and, in fact, took me to Tokyo and Seoul for international competitions. My parents were killed when I was 17 and their family became like my own."

His smile widened as I was telling this story and without a word he stood and moved to a large black lacquer cabinet behind his desk and opened both doors to reveal a full set of Samurai armor with several swords hanging on each door.

"I myself am descended from Samurai and live by the Bushido code," he said turning toward me and bowing deeply. "I knew there was something I liked about you Brad-san. I will get our Sake and we can talk."

He picked up the phone and barked an order in Japanese and then turned back to me. "How much time do you have?"

I have to be back at my desk in the morning," I said, understanding that Asians typically like to take their time doing business. "Unless our business takes longer than that and then I can call in sick."

A single soft knock on the door received the same gruff "come" that I heard earlier and the same spectacular woman entered carrying a tray with two small glasses and a large porcelain carafe. As she bent to place the tray on the desk it was all I could do /to not stare at her. I kept my eyes locked on Ohtsuka as she silently glided from the office.

"You don't find Hiroku attractive?" Ohtsuka asked with a stern look on his face as the door closed.

"Dangerously attractive Mr. Ohtsuka," I said. "She is stunning but I learned in Tokyo that women are property in Asia and to inappropriately admire another man's property can have dire consequences. Particularly if that man is skilled with a sword as I suspect you are."

Ohtsuka's stern expression broke into a loud laugh as he rocked back in his chair. "You certainly have been schooled well and, yes, Hiroku is my property as you will see. We will enjoy our Sake the way it was meant to be enjoyed." He then reached for the phone and barked another order into the receiver.

This time there was no knock, only the sound of the door behind me opening. Ohtsuka looked over my shoulder and spoke again in Japanese.

I heard some rustling in back of me and it was all I could do to not turn around and see what was happening. I felt someone behind me at the same time I saw a young woman walk around in back of Ohtsuka and stand behind his chair. She was no more than 5 feet tall with jet black hair piled on her head and she was completely naked. Her small breasts sat high on her chest and her nearly black erect nipples stood out at least an inch. Each nipple was pierced and had a small gold ring hanging down.

"Get comfortable Brad-san and we will enjoy our Sake in the traditional way of the Samurai," Ohtsuka said as the girl began massaging his shoulders. "Take off your coat and relax. We will talk business later."

I stood and started removing my suit jacket and turned to see Hiroku naked behind me. She bowed deeply and took my suit coat from me. She was every bit a stunning as I had expected with firm 34B breasts and also huge black nipples. Hers were also pierced with the same small gold rings. I stopped moving and stared at her.

"Is something wrong Brad-san," she asked with a thick accent and looking hurt. "You not like Hiroku? We have other young pretty girls I could get."

"No, no, no," I stammered. "You might be the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. You are spectacular. I apologize if I offended you."

"Hiroku is not as young as some of the others and I understand if Brad-san wants a young girl," she said quietly with her eyes cast down.

I lifted her chin and looked directly into her nearly obsidian eyes framed by her long silky hair. "You are perfect. I wanted you from the moment I saw you. Now undress me Hiroku," I said in a firm voice as I pulled off my tie.

She wore a broad smile as she expertly removed all of my clothing and folded it neatly on the chair next to the one I had been sitting in. I could hear Ohtsuka grunting behind me and turned enough to see the small woman on her knees between his legs rubbing his cock and balls with some sort of oil.

"That is special Japanese oil to make penis very big and very hard for very long time," Hiroku explained as she pushed me gently back into the chair I had been in earlier. "Hiroku not think you need it right now."

She glided between my legs and took my rock hard cock into her mouth while she massaged my chest with one hand and my balls with the other. Slowly my cock disappeared into her mouth. I was not sure where it was going but then felt it slide part way into her throat. I had no idea how she could breathe or keep from gagging but didn't care. Her throat was tighter and softer than any pussy I had ever felt. This was a completely new experience for me and I was in oblivion.

Without warning she pushed a finger deep in my ass. I moaned and started coming down her throat. My hips were bucking as I pulsed three or four huge loads into this small Asian woman and then collapsed in the chair.

I felt my cock slip from her mouth and her finger slide out of my ass as I lay in the chair barely conscious.

Hiroku walked around the desk and met the other little Asian woman as she poured Sake into the small ceramic cups. They each took a cup and headed back to their respective men.

I noticed that Ohtsuka's cock was still relatively hard and, while not terribly long, was very thick. Hiroku bowed as she handed me the Sake and caught me staring at the gold rings on her nipples.

"You like little decorations Brad-san?" she said as she massaged her breasts pulling on the gold rings. "They signify I belong to Ohtsuka and make nipples very sensitive. Sometimes Ohtsuka hook girls together for fun. Drink Sake and then we have more fun."

As I drank the Sake I could feel a tingling as it went down my throat. It tasted like other Sake I had tried before but more earthy.

"What type of Sake is this?" I asked. "It tastes a little different than what I have had before."

"It special Sake made from old Japanese recipe," Hiroku replied. "It help you get hard again so we can keep sexing all night if you want."

"Are you enjoying our business meeting so far Brad-san?" Ohtsuka called from the other side of the desk. "Just let Hiroku know if you need anything and she will get it for you."

"Thank you Mr. Ohtsuka," I said. "This is the best meeting I have ever been to although I am not sure how I am going to write it up in my activity report for the bank."

That got a laugh from Ohtsuka who then pulled the other woman onto his lap. I watched as his thick hard cock worked its way into her very small pussy. As she started sliding up and down on his pole the syrupy juices from her cunt coated his cock and balls.

That got my cock stiff and Hiroku knelt between my legs and began massaging my cock and balls with some oil from a very old looking flask. My cock tingled a bit as she massaged it and I felt my dick get even harder and was now like a rock. I am not huge but sport a respectable 7-incher that is nicely proportioned and relatively thick. It was as long and hard as it had ever been.

I pushed Hiroku back onto the carpet and moved between her legs, pushing them wide apart as I moved forward. I sat back and gazed down at this beautiful woman spread before me. Her pubic hair – what there was of it - was silky black and straight. It was matted down around the lips of her cunt where her juices had leaked.

I leaned forward and licked from her anus to her clit tasting the juices filling her vagina. She moaned and squirmed as I reached her clit and I knew she was close to orgasm. I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue and that sent her over the edge into a quivering moaning orgasm.

As her orgasm subsided I moved the head of my cock to her wet opening and pushed the head inside. Like I said before, I am not huge, but she was very small. The head of my cock stretched her tight cunt and I could tell that the friction was working her toward another climax.

Between the Sake, the special lotion, this incredibly beautiful woman and the sounds of Ohtsuka and his girl fucking on the other side of the desk my cock was like a battering ram. He was not to be denied and he was going deep.

I thrust my penis in as far as it would go and felt it hit Hiroku's cervix. Her grimace told me that was not a pleasurable event for her and so I backed out a little.

"You are very large Brad-san, perhaps we should try a different way," Hiroku panted.

I slowly withdrew my dripping cock and watched as Hiroku turned onto her stomach. She reached back and spread the cheeks of her ass and said "Sometimes this way is better with large men. This hole is smaller but you can go deeper."

"Are you sure?" I asked incredulously. "I don't want to hurt you."

"The line between pleasure and pain is a thin one and this will bring me some pain but much pleasure. Please fuck me in my ass now," Hiroku said emphatically.

I moved the head of my cock to her tight anus and began pushing. I felt her take a deep breath and push back against me. The head of my cock slipped inside. I waited for a minute and then began pushing deeper into her tight anal cavity. I have not had a ton of experience with anal sex and am always amazed at the intensity. My whole body was engaged as I continued to push into Hiroku. This was serious fucking.

Hiroku reached back and squirted some of the oil onto my cock as it slowly disappeared in her ass. I could feel her breathing deeply as my cock completed its forward journey.

"Are you OK?" I asked. "I have never felt anything like this in my life."

"I too have never felt anything like this," she panted. "I have never been so full. It is incredible. Fuck me now."

I started moving my cock in and out of her asshole increasing the length each time until only the head of my cock was inside at the top of each stroke and I was balls-deep on the other end. Hiroku was flat on her stomach, moaning and squirming as my cock plundered her ass. It felt like I was driving her into the floor.

Soon my cock could take no more and I felt my orgasm building. Hiroku's moans were becoming louder and louder as she squirmed in orgasm under me. I felt her sphincter spasm around my cock and let go with a torrent of sperm into her rectum.

I caught myself with my arms as I collapsed forward so I wouldn't crush this little Asian woman still skewered on the end of my slowly deflating cock.

Hiroku moaned as the head slid from her ass followed by a trickle of sticky cum.

The clapping from behind me startled me. "Well done Brad-san!" Ohtsuka cried. "I have seen Hiroku come many times but never like that. Excellent job Samurai!"

I was in no condition to respond as I climbed off Hiroku and lay on the floor next to her. She turned and looked at me with eyes that were dreamy and soft as if she had been drugged.

"Thank you Brad-san," she said quietly. "It is my place to bring you pleasure but I fear I have enjoyed this more than you."

"Not possible," I said as I stroked her silky hair. "That was the most incredible experience of my life."

"You are young Brad-san," bellowed Ohtsuka from his chair. "I believe we will have many more experiences together. Our Samurai code teaches us to live for the moment and this is a moment to savor and we will always have it to remember but there are many more adventures ahead for both of us. Now the women will bathe us and we can plan our next moves."

The next half hour was occupied by the two women washing us with warm towels and finishing by dressing us in soft silk robes. They gathered the empty sake cups and silently glided out of the office.

"Now Brad-san let's talk some business," Ohtsuka said in a firm business-like tone. "I am curious to hear your proposal."

It took me about 10 minutes to explain that American banks do not lend $250,000 for unspecified projects with no collateral and minimal financial disclosure from the borrower.

"So then you are saying that you cannot finance my project," Ohtsuka said curtly.

"No, sir, I said my bank will not finance your project. I will," I replied. "As I mentioned earlier my parents passed away when I was a teenager and I acquired a fair amount of real estate which has appreciated quite nicely. I have a $250,000 line of credit that I will use to loan you the money. I do not need collateral. Your word is all I need. I can have the money to you easily in two days."

Ohtsuka sat back in his chair and said nothing for a full minute. The he leaned forward and said "I am touched Brad-san. If I had any questions about this project I would not let you participate but I don't and it is very important that it get done."

"I know you would not have asked if it was not important Mr. Ohtsuka," I said. "I will arrange for the money to be here in two days. How would you like it?"

"Always in a hurry," Ohtsuka laughed. "Slow down Brad-san. Let's have some dinner and let me tell you about the project. Then let's see if there might be a different way for you to participate."

Ohtsuka picked up the phone and again barked some commands in Japanese. I was thinking that I really needed to learn that language if I was going to be hanging around here much.

Ohtsuka stood and moved to a small alcove behind his desk and reached into the bookcase. A door silently swung open and he gestured for me to join him as we walked through the wall into another ornate room. This one was open with pillows of various sizes spread around the room. Ohtsuka moved to the far side of the room and arranged some pillows and sat down cross-legged. I followed and did the same.

No sooner had we sat down than two beautiful young girls placed trays in front of us and setting out food and drink. The food looked and smelled fantastic.

"I come from a small village in the mountains of Japan," Ohtsuka began. "This is very much like the hall where the village elders gathered. I built this to remind me of my roots. This is also relevant to our project."

"The water system in my village is failing. The government will only pay for half of the repair it as it is 300 years old. It needs to be completely replaced because without the water system the village will have to move from the mountains and our culture will be lost. We have endured for thousands of years and I cannot allow that to happen. The cost is $2 million. I have put in $750,000, the government has agreed to pay $1 million but I need another $250,000 before they will fund the project. That is where you come in. You will provide the last $250,000. It must be in cash so I can place it in a Japanese bank in escrow for the government."

"Let me know where to wire the funds and I will have it there by the close of business tomorrow," I said confidently.

"I can offer you several forms of collateral," Ohtsuka continued. "None are very traditional or bankable but valuable nonetheless."

"Your word is all I need," I said. "It is stronger and more binding than anything I can think of."

"You have my solemn word Brad-san," Ohtsuka said with a small bow of his head.

"Then we have a deal," I said as I offered my hand.

"Banzii!" Ohtsuka barked as he shook my hand with a large smile. "This night has gone far better than I expected. I am empowered by the elders of the village to grant citizenship to any worthy person and you, Brad-san, are worthy. I hereby declare you a warrior of our village and a member of my clan - the Tonagawas. I also appoint you to the council of elders. Welcome Brad Tonagawa-san!"

"Thank you Ohtsuka," I said bowing my head.

"Now we will dine and be entertained," Ohtsuka said as he settled into the large cushion.

I did the same and began sampling some of the food as some traditional Japanese music began playing softly. When I looked up the two girls who served the food were in the middle of the room and began slowly dancing. As they moved around the room watching each other I recognized Karate moves in their movements. The movements were so mesmerizing I barely noticed that they had begun to remove their robes and soon their lithe young bodies were moving in rhythm to the soft music completely naked. They danced slowly toward each other and met right in front of Ohtsuka and me where they began stroking and caressing each other.

I jumped when I felt a pair of hands begin massaging my shoulders from behind.

"Are you enjoying the show Brad-san?" Hiroku whispered in my ear. "The girl on the left is my niece. She is beautiful don't you think?"

The girl was no more than 5 feet tall and probably weighed 90 pounds. Her small firm breasts were topped by nearly black inch-long nipples both of which were pierced with silver studs. Her pubic hair was trimmed but what was there was long, straight and jet black just like the hair on her head. It was matted down with her juices.

BTI1
BTI1
40 Followers
12