The Good Citizen Tours The Village

Story Info
The Good Citizen sees the project and much more.
4.9k words
4.7
42.1k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BTI1
BTI1
40 Followers

I woke up and wasn't exactly sure where I was for a minute. I was totally relaxed and incredibly rested, but it took me a minute to remember that I was in a small village in the mountains of Japan and right before I fell asleep I had been fucking a stunning Asian woman in the ass. My cock stirred at the memory.

I rolled over and listened to the sounds of the jungle around me and breathed in the fragrant mountain air. I had come to this village to meet the people and visit a water project tin which I had invested.

I am a banker by profession but this was a deal that I had financed personally. My parents were killed in a car accident when I was 17 and my sister and I inherited just over $2 million. Most of mine was in real estate and it had done well while I was off in college and had grown to nearly $3 million.

Several weeks ago one of my clients, Kenji Ohtsuka, had come to me with a loan request for $250,000 but the bank was not in the business of making unsecured loans to fund water reconstruction projects in another country. I had the money and decided to take a chance.

Since agreeing to loan Ohtsuka the money he had virtually adopted me as his son and the perks of being Ohtsuka's son were spectacular. They included a bevy of young sexually-talented and willing Asian girls and at least one very talented older – late 20's - Asian woman.

There were some things about this arrangement that did not add up though. For example, why would I be treated like a prince for a mere $250,000? For the captains of Japanese industry who come to this village for R&R that is a paltry amount and any number of them could have made the investment without a thought. For me, it was nearly 10% of my net worth.

My thoughts were interrupted by the screen sliding back on my room and a young Asian woman entered carrying a large bowl with a towel draped over her arm. She set the bowl on the floor next to the bed and turned toward me never making eye contact.

She knelt next to the bed and arranged the pillows so I could sit up and then pulled the covers back revealing my naked body. She dipped the towel in the bowl and began washing my chest with the warm water. My cock immediately began to grow and within seconds was fully hard and pointing straight up at her.

She continued to wash my chest with her left hand and reached down with her right hand and began stroking my cock. Her tiny hand slid all the way up and down my shaft and my hips jerked. I closed my eyes and leaned back.

I felt her move and then felt her lips close over the head of my cock and slide down toward my balls. It seemed these girls had been taught some technique for swallowing dicks as big as their heads and she was using it to work the head of my cock deep into her throat. Her head began sliding up and down and massaging the tip of my cock with her throat. She reached down and gently rubbed my balls as my dick slid into her mouth. When she pushed a finger against my asshole I was lost.

I felt cum boiling up the front side of my cock and the tip swelling. I held off as long as I could and then burst into her mouth. Some white frothy liquid escaped down the side of my cock but she expertly swallowed most of it.

I lay back while she took the warm wash cloth and washed my cock and balls, cleaning up what little escaped her vacuum-like throat. This was definitely the way to start a day.

She finished cleaning me up and helped me into a Yukata, the traditional dress worn in the village. I sat down to my breakfast and found that I was quite hungry from the sex last night and the wake-up call this morning. I had been in the village for less than a day and I already felt better than I had for years.

As I came out of my sex-induced stupor the screen slid open and Hiroku, my host in the village and the woman who had shared my bed the night before, entered. She was carrying a tray with traditional Japanese breakfast consisting of steamed rice, soup and a rolled omelet with some grilled fish inside.

I had met Hiroku several weeks before in the United States when Ohtsuka and I had closed the deal on the loan. Hiroku and I fucked several times that night. I can only describe her as stunning. She has straight black hair to the middle of her back, small firm breasts with large long black nipples and sexual appetites and talents men only dream of. All of this is contained in a 5'1" package that weighs about 100 pounds.

She sat quietly as I inhaled the small but tasty breakfast. While not my normal fare, it was very good. Everything was fresh and it relieved my hunger without filling me up.

"So far this day is starting quite well," I said. "Any chance I might be able to get in a workout sometime today? I haven't exercised for a couple of days and I would love to be able to work out some of the kinks from the long flight."

"Yes, Brad-san," Hiroku replied smiling. "We have an excellent facility here and we had a Gi made for you with Ohtsuka's markings. It is the traditional Gi of the mountain people and is made of slightly heavier material than you may be used to. The mountain people used to practice outside and they needed the heavier material for warmth. I hope you like it."

Hiroku stood and moved the closet and removed a traditional Gi from a hanger and held it out. It was a standard heavy weight Gi in all respects except both sleeves had gold Japanese symbols stitched their full length.

"That looks too nice to sweat in," I joked. "It's beautiful."

"Please try it on," Hiroku said as she removed the garment from the hanger and handed Brad the tight athletic underwear to slip on under the pants. "You are much larger than the other men in the village and I want to make sure we got the size right."

It fit perfectly and Brad loved the feel of the heavy fabric. His uniforms back in the US were very lightweight with slightly longer sleeves and legs. He had never worn something like this although he had sparred several opponents with them.

"Here is your belt Brad-san," Hiroku said as she held out a plain black belt. "Our tradition is to not decorate belts here. We recognize color only, no ranks within color that is why there are no stripes on the belt."

I tied the belt in the traditional fashion and saw the smile on Hiroku's face when I was finished.

"For a round-eye you look quite good Brad-san," Hiroku joked as she moved toward the door. "Very traditional. Very Samurai."

The training facility was state-of-the-art for the mid-1700's. Ornate wooden staff's, boken's and medicine balls lined the walls of the studio. Several large strike trainers were spread around the room with a large sparring area in the center. The only concession to the 20th century was a heavy bag in the corner suspended from the ceiling. It was currently in use.

"That is Jennifer Abe," Hiroku said quietly as we entered the training facility. "She is the woman who will take you on the tour today. She trains every morning and used to compete in martial arts in the United States when she was in college. It is said she is very skilled."

I watched as the small woman worked the large bag. Her movements were very smooth and her timing was perfect. The bag outweighed her by 30-40 pounds but she could manage it by striking or kicking at the correct time to use the bag's weight against it. She was timing her kicks so they would deliver slightly more energy than the momentum of the bag and the result was that each time she struck the bag it stopped dead. Against a human, this meant the force of her kick was being doubled – half generated by her and half by the momentum of the opponent – and it would be a devastating blow.

Her uniform was plain and very unflattering but it was obvious that her body was taut, firm and fit. She was about 5'2" tall and weighed right around 100 pounds and, as with every other woman in this village, she was beautiful. Her straight black hair was pulled back in a pony tail that ended right between her shoulder blades.

I had trained in a studio much like this during my early years and easily found ways to train hard using the weight of my body for resistance. I was about 40 minutes into my workout when I sensed someone behind me and turned around.

"So you are the American everyone is talking about," Jennifer stated as she offered her hand. "I'm Jennifer Abe. I will be showing you the project today."

Her eyes were black and unwavering as she spoke directly to me in completely unaccented English. She was a complete contradiction. If your eyes were closed you would hear a no-nonsense American businesswoman, but open your eyes and before you was a perfectly sculpted Japanese doll.

"Nice to meet you Jennifer," I managed to reply lamely. "I am looking forward to the tour."

She seemed to enjoy my discomfiture and a small smile crossed her face. "Would you like to spar a little?" she asked. "I don't get a chance to spar much and would like to work against a real person if you don't mind."

"Let's go," I said with more enthusiasm than I felt. Sparring women has never been much fun for me. I tend to pull my strikes and kicks but they tend to jack theirs up so I come out on the short end.

We put on helmets and foot guards and moved into the ring, bowed and began moving. She was very light on her feet and her kicks were lightning fast. "I grew up doing Karate, but switched to Tae Kwon Do in college because they had a great program at Stanford," she explained as she delivered a swift roundhouse kick to my left shoulder. "I competed over there for four years and got my second degree. I don't get to practice much because of work but I love the sport."

We danced around with her kicking and keeping me at bay while I looked for openings. She was telegraphing her kicks and I was getting tired so I leaned into a couple of kicks much like the heavy bag she had been working and took the blows on my arms and shoulders. As I hoped, she got over confident and telegraphed a right leg roundhouse.

I stepped inside the kick and blocked hard to the inside of her thigh with my left hand and grabbed the front of her uniform with my right. I kept moving forward and took her left leg out from under her and put her on the mat on her back. I pinned her left arm with my right knee and grabbed her right wrist with my left hand and moved my right hand to her throat.

"I win," I said locking her eyes with mine.

She flicked her tiny wrist against my thumb and her hand popped free. I instantly I knew I was in trouble. Her small fist went deep into my solar plexus and I felt the air rush from my lungs. There were black spots in front of my eyes as she pushed my off and I collapsed on the mat next to her gasping to re-inflate my lungs.

I slowly caught my breath and could hear her laughing beside me. "You almost had me Yogi," she said brightly. "That was a great move but then you let up. You OK?"

"I'm fine," I lied.

"I shouldn't have done that but I don't get to win over here," she said. "If I beat a man they lose face, if I lose a match then they lose what little respect they have for me, so I just don't fight over here and I miss it. It was kind of a cheap shot but it sure felt good."

"For one of us," I said as I sat up. "So when are we doing out tour? And what's with the Yogi thing?"

"We will go in a couple of hours," she replied. "It is traditional for men to get a massage after a workout and I am sure Hiroku will want to take care of you. Your nickname with the girls in the village is Yogi – like the bear – because you are so big and hairy. The Japanese men they see here all the time are small and hairless so you are a novelty to them."

"Should I be offended?" I asked.

"These girls will do anything for you or to you," she said as she locked those black eyes on me again. "You are the most interesting thing to happen here in a long time so enjoy it. I have to go and I will see you in a couple of hours. Thanks for the match and don't feel too bad about losing, I was the NCAA champion two years in a row at Stanford."

She lithely bounced up and headed for the door. I watched her move across the mat and was taken by her grace as she moved. As she approached the exit Hiroku entered. Jennifer and Hiroku exchanged a quick look and nodded as they passed.

"Come Brad-san," Hiroku said brightly. "It is time for your massage."

We went back to my room and Hiroku had me lay down on a thin pad that had been placed on the floor hardwood floor. She bathed me with warm towels and began massaging my back and shoulders. It felt great and I started to drift off. I was nearly asleep when I felt Hiroku straddle my hips and lean forward. I could feel her pubic hair pressing against my ass as her breasts pressed into my shoulder blades.

"Hey Yogi," Jennifer's distinctive voice whispered in my ear. "Care for a rematch?"

She was pressing her breasts into my back and grinding her pubic mound against my tailbone. She gripped me tightly with her legs while sliding her small body all over rubbing the massage oil in as moved.

I was fully awake now and my cock was erect and grinding uncomfortably into the mat. I rolled over underneath her and looked up into her black eyes. "I learned my lesson the first time," I said. "I won't let up this time you know."

"I'm counting on it Yogi," she said as she braced her hands against my chest while she slid her cunt back and forth on my cock, grinding the shaft against her clit. "I haven't been fucked in 8 months and I'm about ready to explode."

She reached between us and pulled the head of my cock to her wet opening and started working it inside. Asian women are very small and while I am not huge, I am larger than normal for a white guy and my cock was stretching Jennifer's cunt as she slowly worked it deeper inside.

I reached up and took her small firm breasts in my hands and began pulling roughly on her long nearly black nipples. I could feel her shudder each time I pulled them and soon the head of my dick was completely buried in her tight channel and pushing against her cervix. She closed her eyes and savored the feeling of my cock deep in her womb.

She began grinding her hips against me and rubbing her clit against the base of my cock. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed as she used my pole for her pleasure. While pulling hard on her right nipple, I gently slapped her left tit. She moaned and I felt her cunt spasm. I slapped it again harder and she jerked as if an electric shock hit her.

She was moving with more urgency and I knew that her climax was not far off. I grabbed her left nipple hard between my thumb and forefinger and slapped her right breast hard, leaving a red hand print on the side. She moaned loudly and I felt her cunt start to convulse in orgasm which quickly spread to her whole body. She was shaking and panting as the orgasm swept over her completely.

If I hadn't held her by the waist she would have fallen off me as her orgasm subsided. I could feel her legs relax their grip and her body slump forward as the intensity of her climax waned. Without removing my cock I rolled her over on her back and knelt between her spread legs.

The sight was intoxicating. What I could see of my cock was covered in her cream and her pubic hair was completely matted down around it. Her clit was huge and swollen as were the dark lips of her cunt. She was magnificent.

I started slowly moving my cock in and out of her cunt as she regained her senses. Every time I thrust in and hit her clit she would jump. I pushed all the way in to ground myself against her clit and she started moaning and thrashing her head from side to side. I felt her cunt spasm and immediately saw her cream cover my cock.

I couldn't take any more and started fucking her hard, slamming my cock in and out of her sopping wet vagina. It was about me now. Now I was ready to cum and was not going to be denied. She was grunting and whimpering each time my cock struck home and I could feel both my orgasm and hers building.

Jennifer's hips began bucking uncontrollably as she came without warning or control. I felt and saw her cunt spasm and immediately lost it. My come came in large gouts that filled her tiny cunt to overflowing. I watched as our fluids mixed together and leaked out of her cunt pooling on the pad beneath us.

My cock slowly deflated and slid from Jennifer's cunt followed by a gush of white frothy cum that ran down over her tiny asshole and added to the pool on the pad. Her cunt was gaping open and was a spectacular sight.

I collapsed on the pad next to her to catch my breath. I closed my eyes and reveled in the feeling of being completely spent and totally relaxed. I felt as if I might melt into the pad.

I heard rustling next to me and turned my head to see Hiroku gently washing Jennifer's breasts with wet towels while she kissed her deeply. She was naked and I could see Jennifer's hand between Hiroku's legs gently massaging her cunt. They broke the kiss and Hiroku moved her head between Jennifer's legs and began lapping cum from around her cunt. She then wrapped her mouth around Jennifer's cunt and started sucking. I watched her swallow several times as she cleaned Jennifer's well used pussy.

Jennifer was moaning as Hiroku worked on her and came once more as Hiroku finished. Hiroku looked up at me with her face covered in our juices and smiled. I smiled back and laid back down thinking this was the most incredible experience in a long series of incredible experiences and wondering what was next.

An hour later I was standing outside my room in my yakuta when Jennifer drove up in a golf cart and told me to jump in. She looked a lot different than when I had seen her last. She was in a conservative skirt and white blouse with flat conservative shoes. She still looked good, but not as good as she had an hour earlier when she was nearly comatose, completely naked and covered in cum.

"We'll start with the power plant and then go over to the water project," she said in a friendly but businesslike tone while not making eye contact. "I should have you back in time for dinner."

We toured the power plant which was comprised of two nuclear generating plants from decommissioned submarines. The power plants had been modified to produce electricity for the village using the pre-heated geo-thermal water from the mountains hot springs. It was an ingenious piece of engineering.

We then toured the water project and I could see where the old pipes were corroding and collapsing and the new pipes going in. All in all it was pretty boring right up to the point when we had to leave the golf cart behind and go into the jungle to see the water source which was about half a mile up a trail.

We had been walking for 15 minutes getting deeper and deeper into the jungle when we came to a small clearing with a small meadow in the center. It was a beautiful and serene place but I didn't see any water source.

"I don't see any source of water," I said puzzled as I walked out into the meadow.

"It's 30 feet below us," Jennifer said from behind me. "We came here for something else."

I turned to see her stepping out of her conservative skirt and unbuttoning her white blouse. Within seconds she was naked and walking toward me with her eyes locked on mine. Without a word she knelt before me and opened my yakuta and took my cock in her mouth. It was already hard.

I shrugged out of my yakuta so I was naked also and pulled her to her feet and kissed her deeply. I felt her breasts pressed against my chest as she ground her cunt against my cock.

She broke the kiss and moved around me to arrange the yakuta on the ground. "These act as a blanket quite nicely," she said as she sank to her knees and beckoned me to her. "My cunt is a little sore from earlier, do you mind if we try something else?"

BTI1
BTI1
40 Followers
12