The Good Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katies
Katies
412 Followers

"FUCK that feels good!" I yelled.

With all the hot cum that had been pumped into my pussy, and even more lubing up the cock, it slid into me like butter.

I was now sandwiched between Shannon and the guy fucking my butt. They started building up a rhythm, slamming into me like pistons pulling at my wet flesh lips, slowly gaining speed. Shannon took her cum covered hands and started mauling my tits, pinching my nipples and slapping them, sending little flecks of cum flying on both of us. I rubbed the fingers of my free hand in fast little circles on my clit.

Then she grabbed the back of my neck and roughly jerked me forward. We locked eyes as she started slamming the plastic cock into me, ripping my hand from my pussy and sticking my fingers in her mouth. She pounded me as hard and as fast as she could while flicking my clit with her other thumb. I wrapped my arm around her neck as the power of her thrusts bumped me up and down on the dick in my ass. It felt fucking incredible!

"FUUUCK don't stop, fuck me harder! Oh god I'm fucking cumming! I'M CUMMING!!!" I screamed. "Yeah! Fucking cum for me bitch!" She yanked the cock out of my pussy as I was cumming and slapped my clit with the head. I could feel my asshole spasming around the cock buried in my rectum, milking it, as all my muscles clenched and I thrust my hips forward. My eyes rolled back and a stream of hot girl-cum shot out of my cunt and splashed all over Shannon's chest and stomach.

"Oh god, that is so fucking hot... You just came all over me baby." She ran her hands over the juices I had sprayed on her as I moaned.

"Jesus fucking Christ , I've never cum so hard. That was amazing..." I whimpered, slowly coming down from the massive, toe-curling orgasm.

She slid the soaking strap-on back into my quivering pussy and leaned forward, putting her full weight on me and sliding back and forth, rubbing our tits together. The fluid from my orgasm and the cum from her hands made our bodies slick. I felt her hard nipples poking into my soft tits as she licked up some of the cum still plastered on my face.

One of the guys she had been blowing stepped up to her and yanked her head up by her hair, forcing his cock into her mouth. She choked briefly as he slammed her face, his balls slapping her chin as he grunted and emptied his thick load into her mouth. "Mmmmm..." she sighed and licked her lips, playing with the cum in her mouth for a second before she leaned forward and kissed me, pushing the thick cream into my mouth. We rolled it back and forth, massaging it into each others tongues as the cock beneath me pounded my bowels. She finally spit it into my mouth for me to swallow, but I let cum and saliva fall from my mouth and onto my cleavage. I grabbed my boobs in my hands and looked around the floor, finding a guy and motioning him to come over.

"Come over here and fuck my tits..." I sighed.

He straddled my chest and I pushed my creamy boobs together, creating a soaking wet tunnel of hot tit flesh for him to fuck. "Mmmm, that feels so good. I love having a hard cock sliding between my tits." He leaned forward and put his hands on the floor above my head, making wet slapping sounds as he fucked my chest hard. Every time he thrust forward I sucked and flicked his cock head with my tongue.

Behind him I saw Shannon stick a finger in her mouth and get it wet. She brought her hand forward, putting it between his ass cheeks and grazing her finger over his hole just a little, making him groan. I jiggled my ripe tits around his cock and sucked on his head while Shannon rubbed his asshole. All this was too much for him and he pulled back. His cock head pulsed and a huge gush of milky white cum erupted onto my face and neck. "Ahhh, yes, cum on my fucking face!" I said. I closed my eyes and felt five or six blasts of the warm cock cream splash on my already soaked skin. He gave my tits a couple more pumps and then moved off.

Shannon leaned forward and grabbed my cum-soaked neck, holding it as she licked the globs of jizz rolling down my face and kissed me, still slowly fucking me with her strap-on. I started thrusting down on the cock in my ass as she gripped my throat a little tighter. The guy under me started slam-fucking my ass, meeting my thrusts and grabbing my waist hard with his hands. Both our bodies went rigid as we came together, his cum filling my asshole and my pussy squirting juice out around Shannon's cock.

They both pulled out of me, leaving my holes gaping. Shannon came and stood over me, beginning to remove her strap-on harness. She gingerly began to pull both the plugs out of her cunt and ass, and as soon as they popped out, she sat on my face, smothering me as she started grinding on my lips and nose. The creamy cum that had been trapped by the plugs began to run out and I eagerly lapped up the delicious mix of jizz and pussy juices. After having the plugs in her and fucking me for so long she was already close to orgasm.

"Oh fuck yes. Lick my ass, fuck my cunt! I'm cumming!!" she moaned as she thrashed on my face.

She grabbed the back of my head and ground her pink pussy on my nose as I licked her ass, rimming the tight hole and sucking the cum out of it until she exploded in orgasm. Her cunt cream ran down the sides of my face and pooled under my head.

She stood on quivery legs and I saw her walk over to the table of sex toys.

Cum was still oozing out of my stretched ass and running down my crack, making a little puddle on the dance floor beneath me. I laid there and closed my eyes for a moment, catching my breath and reveling in the feeling of cum coating my body and running out of all my holes. I felt an incredible feeling of euphoria, and soft heat from the still-warm cum, wash over my body, making me shake. I had another orgasm just thinking about it, and picturing what I must look like laying there on the floor.

I felt breath on my face and opened my eyes. Shannon was kneeling above me, grinning and holding a pair of pink, 18 inch, double headed dildos.

"Ready to fuck my holes?" she beamed. I grabbed one of the dildos and stuck it in my mouth, staring into her blue eyes and sucking on the head. Her grin widened as I pulled it out with a pop, flashing a smile.

"Of course!"

She got down on the floor in front of me and I leaned forward, lining up one of the dildos with her asshole. I spit on my fingers and massaged it into her little hole, slowly pushing the cock into her ass. She laid back on the floor and moaned as I worked it in about halfway. Then I picked up the other and slid it into her pussy, scooting down and lining both up with my own holes. Thrusting forward, I impaled myself on both, filling all four of our tight fuck holes with 9 inches of hard cock. Both of us moaned, pausing to enjoy the feeling of the slick jelly dildos filling us up completely. Shannon's thighs were resting on top of mine, and we reached underneath our legs, interlacing our fingers and using our hands to push and pull each other together. I felt the slippery jelly cocks sliding in and out of both my holes at the same time, emptying me and then filling me up again completely.

Throughout the entire night we hadn't wiped a single bit of cum off of ourselves. Our bodies were soaked with it. We were such fucking nasty cum sluts! The dance floor was covered with our sweat and cum, so our backs were slick and slid back and forth with little resistance as our wet thighs and ass cheeks slapped together. As we skewered each other with the dildos a couple of guys came over and offered us their cocks. Suddenly a really hot idea came across my mind. I told the guys we were sucking off to shoot their loads over our pussies and stomachs.

The guy above me crammed his cock into my mouth as I fondled his balls. He pulled out and I sucked them into my mouth, rolling them around with my wet tongue and feeling the cum build up. He grunted and his cum shot out, landing on my stomach and pussy and running down to lubricate the thick dildos. Several guys came over and did the same until our entire pelvises were covered with thick globs of glistening cum. It dripped down our labia and lubed up the dildos sliding in and out of our pussies and asses. Both of us were thrashing back and forth and squealing as our holes clenched down on the cocks and we came together, more semen raining down onto our slick bodies.

I leaned forward and pulled the dildos out of us, scooting toward Shannon and putting one leg over hers so we were in a scissor position. I hugged her leg and thrust forward, mashing our sticky vulvae together. The cum coating our cunts was the perfect sexy lubricant. I could feel Shannon's slimy lips sliding up and down my own as we ground our squishy mounds against each other to another massive orgasm, Shannon screaming my name as she came.

"Oh god, Heather, FUCK ME!!"

I fell back to the floor and stroked her leg as the heat of my own orgasm spread out from my throbbing clit and washed over me.

We slowly stood up, admiring the mess that we each were and letting the guys standing around the floor get a good view of us. We had both swallowed a lot of cum, but most of it covered our bodies, from our faces to our breasts, arms, legs, bellies and streaking our thighs and the space between our legs. It coated our backs and asses, little rivulets of it running from our holes down the inside of our thighs, and you could see white streaks of it in our hair. Shannon's stockings had several holes and big wet blotches of cum all over them. Most of the guys had fucked us multiple times, so we were probably drenched with almost a hundred cumshots. I also found out later that new guys had continued to show up throughout the night.

Two guys picked me up and carried me to a bed that had been wheeled out, laying me gingerly down on it. Shannon took some cloth-covered handcuffs from the table of sex toys and cuffed my arms and legs to the bedposts so I was spread-eagle. She laid on top of me in a 69, cum running down and dripping from her body onto mine.

Little globs of cum had run down my legs and gathered at the laces of my heels. The laces ran all the way up my calves and Shannon grabbed my leg, starting to slowly lick the cum that had collected there. It felt kind if strange, but incredibly erotic to feel her soft tongue running over each thin lace. This little moment of tenderness was a stark contrast to the athletic fucking we'd been doing all night long. Moving down, she licked the tops of my stilettos and feet where more semen had pooled. She moved back up my legs and started eating my pussy, licking carefully along the lips, gathering the sticky cum there onto her tongue. She thrust her tongue into me and started fucking my sloppy hole with it as I moaned. Our cum-slick bodies felt so good sliding around together. I could feel her wet tits pressing into my abdomen.

Shannon's pussy and ass were right above my mouth, and the jizz that had been covering her mound was running down her thighs, some of it collecting at her stockings and some dripping onto my face. I ran my tongue up along the wet streaks on her thigh and tasted the delicious mix of her pussy juices and many different flavors of cum. A guy appeared above me and lined his cock up with her ass, slowly pushing into her. I felt her moan into my mound and then continue munching on my cunt as the guy above my head started slamming into her butt. He was really pummeling her ass and she screamed into my pussy, shaking with the force of the anal pounding. I sucked on his balls and licked her dripping slit as he tore into her. I felt another guy climb on the bed in front of me and a pillow was placed under my ass. I couldn't see because my face was full of Shannon's pussy, but I felt the warm head of a big cock pushing against my asshole. It popped in, stretching the already loosened hole and sliding deep.

Suddenly I felt a sharp crack on my right thigh.

"OW! What the fuck was that!?" I yelled out.

The guy plowing my ass had grabbed a little leather cat o' nine tails from the table of sex toys. Soon the light sting turned to pure pleasure as I was whipped all up and down my thighs and ass. The soft leather whips left little red lines all across my cum covered legs. Then I saw the tails of the whip wrap around Shannon's taut ass cheeks, making her yelp into my pussy, the whip leaving wet lines from the fluid it had collected on my thighs,.

Our sensitive skin was continually whipped as the cock raping Shannon's ass pulled out. The head twitched and swelled and a blast of hot, creamy cum shot all over her gaping little asshole. I opened my mouth as it splattered her wet cheeks, trying to catch as much as I could on my tongue. Most of it landed on my face and forehead, running back into my blonde hair. Guys continued to fuck her, and every time a prick would pull out of one of her stretched holes Shannon would jiggle her ass and squeeze out a little glob of cum for me to swallow. She had taken a ton of loads in both her holes and they were quickly filling up. Every time a guy thrust into her ass little spurts of semen would drip from her pussy. Another guy appeared and slid his prick into her cunt, forcing cum out around it and pounding her slit, coming deep inside her as I lapped the dripping juices from his balls. As he pulled out I slurped his cock into my mouth, tasting his cum and Shannon's sweet cunt.

Strands of semen started to drip out of her and I leaned my head forward, burying my nose and face in her spasming pussy and ass. I snuffled her holes, nuzzling her perfect little mons and rubbing my face back and forth. I smeared the cum all around as it oozed slowly out of her gaping orifices. The feeling of her wet, swollen, cum-soaked mound rubbing all over my face was amazing. Her slick lips glided over my face as jizz continued dripping out of her. I whipped my head back and forth against her puffy pussy lips, working the combined juices into a creamy lather and completely soaking my face. Collecting some of the cum onto my tongue I pushed it back into her, playing with it and then letting her push it back out again as I rubbed her pussy all over my face.

She sat up and cum started pouring out of her as she smothered me, and I was forced to take it into my mouth. I swallowed what I could and let the rest sputter out the sides of my mouth and down my chin and neck. She started rocking back onto me and I stuck my tongue out, letting her ride my face to another orgasm, feeling the mix of jizz and her creamy pussy juice coat my tongue and run down my throat.

I suddenly felt hot cum blast into my asshole as the guy spearing it came. Shannon gobbled his cock up and deep throated him, cleaning the cum off his dick and letting him fuck her face as she rode mine. He moved away and was quickly replaced by another guy that slid his cock deep into me, causing the cum to squelch out around his cock. I strained against the cuffs holding me to the bed as another cock appeared above my face and slid into Shannon's pussy.

Being restrained raised the intensity of everything that was happening to nearly unbearable levels. I strained against the cuffs, yanking at them and desperately trying to get my hands free to grab onto something. The cock in Shannon pounded her for a minute, and then I felt her go rigid on top of me. She screamed into my pussy, the vibrations making little orgasms ripple through me. Her slick thighs squeezed my head and cum exploded out of her pussy and around the cock, some of the sweet liquid running down the length of the shaft to his balls, where I eagerly licked it up.

Men continued to fuck her pussy and ass, shooting cum into and over her dilated holes. Another huge cock slid into her ass and pounded her, the balls slapping her pussy and sending cum flying onto me. The guy fucking her became more erratic and started to cum. The first spurt went up her ass, but his cock slid out and the next few landed all over my mouth and lips. She couldn't hold their loads inside her anymore, letting them run out and drip down her vulva onto me, semen streaking my face and collecting in my hair. I was completely drenched, and before long I could tell the mattress beneath me was soaked with cum. Her pussy and asshole were red and swollen, but she still moaned with pure pleasure as every cock slid into her.

Finally the last guy came and Shannon turned around, collapsing on top of me and kissing me, lapping up some of the runny, wet semen from my face. She undid my cuffs and I grabbed one of her slick ass cheeks. I gave it a little squeeze and then picked my head up out of the pool of cum it was laying in and flipped her over. I devoured her mouth with my own, my soaking wet blonde hair falling around our faces. Little strands of cum stretched between her lips as I devoured her mouth. White streaks of it ran down my neck and into my cleavage. She licked at my face like a cat lapping milk, gathering some of it on her tongue and swallowing it.

I laid gently on top of her, wrapping my arms around her and writhing, massaging our cum drenched bodies together. Our soft tits slid between each other and we both shook with pleasure, a quivering mass of hot, cum-slicked flesh. It was the most completely erotic thing I have ever felt. It's almost indescribable. It just felt So. Fucking. Good!

For a moment we just lay there, reveling in the sheer sluttiness of it all, the heat from our bodies making us glow in a sexual euphoria. Some of the cum had begun to dry on our skin and hair. A couple of guys came over to me holding my lingerie, and said they had a gift for me. All of the guys who had been jerking off throughout the evening and couldn't hold their loads, waiting for a chance to fuck one of us, had shot their cum into my panties and bra. They were thoroughly soaked through and my bra had little puddles of creamy cum in each cup.

I squealed and grabbed them, carefully sliding the soppy wet thong up my leg and putting the bra on, relishing the wet, soft heat of the cum against my skin and nipples. Shannon managed to find the remains of her garter and bra and somewhat cover herself. I reached for her hand and held it as we walked out of the club, thanking some of the guys for a wonderful evening of fantastic fucking. We carefully climbed into the car and headed to my house.

Both of our bodies were sore, our muscles quivering with the amount of pleasure we had received. We staggered inside and I started up the hot tub. We climbed inside with our lingerie still on and cum still sticking to our bodies, letting the hot water wash over us. We held each other close, sighing contentedly and lightly kissing and licking the still wet cum from each other's faces. It felt like our relationship had reached another level that night, rocketing beyond good friends and fuck buddies to something else entirely.

I whispered "I love you." into her ear as we held each other, feeling the heat of the water penetrate our tired muscles, and relaxing in the afterglow of the best night of truly nasty sex in our lives.

Katies
Katies
412 Followers
12