The Good Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katies
Katies
412 Followers

"Oh my god..." I groaned gasping and catching my breath. I almost couldn't comprehend the whole thing. My entire body felt covered with a thick sheet of slick, warm cum and my belly was full with it. I felt enveloped by it.

Shannon set the pitcher on the floor and cupped her hand, scraping it up my stomach and through my cleavage, collecting a little handful of cum and feeding it to me. She kept doing that until my mouth was full and I tilted my head back, gargling the cum and blowing little bubbles before swallowing it down. She grabbed my soaked tits and squeezed my nipples hard, smearing the jizz all around. She moved her hands down, over my ribs, my flat stomach, and along my sides, coating the front of my body with the warm cum like it was massage oil.

My head was completely drenched. I couldn't open my eyes and I brought my fingers up to clear the little puddles of cum that were covering them. My face felt wet and runny, but I was finally able to crack open an eyelid and see the crowd of men and women staring back at me. The room erupted in cheers as I smiled and winked back at them. I gathered my sopping hair into a ponytail and flipped it over my shoulder, squeezing the cum out of it. It looked like hair conditioner pouring out around my fingers and wetly plopping onto my tits and thighs. I scooped up the drops and licked my fingers clean, my cum covered lips giving each digit a long, thorough sucking. I couldn't believe how much cum I had swallowed. I could feel it filling me up.

I flopped back down on the mattress, the depression of my body causing the fluids on the plastic covered bed to pool around my body. I was literally swimming in cum. Shannon laid down next to me and gently ran her tongue along my body, licking some of the creamy fluid off of me.

"You look fucking gorgeous baby." she said, smiling down at me and planting a kiss on my gooey lips. She giggled as she pulled away and a few very thin strings of cum stayed stretched between out lips.

I just sighed and closed my eyes as a warm pleasure spread out across my body. Several women from around the room joined Shannon on the bed, laying next to me and running their tongues along the glistening streaks of cum on my arms and legs. The last thing I remember was Shannon walking to the tripod and clicking off the camera, as the feeling of soft tongues licking my skin lulled my tired body to sleep.

Katies
Katies
412 Followers