The Good Little Girl

Story Info
She realizes how much she really needs it.
2k words
3.55
50.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay on the bed, her jeans on the floor her panties were being pulled around her ankles. Her brown curly hair fell down to her large naked breasts. This gave her some relief as she could never find tops large enough and they always pressed against her breasts. She only had one bra which she rarely wore and didn't even remember the size, E something or other, it was too hard to find bras so she just gave up.

His hands roamed down to her wide hips falling to her plump ass and thick thighs. She didn't really know what was going on or what she was supposed to do. He had asked "do you think you're ready to have sex?" and she said "sure," somewhat nonchalantly. Isn't 18 a good time to have sex? He played with her dark brown curls and sniffed her hair. This whole thing seemed pretty much for him, she wasn't really sure what she was supposed to be feeling. When he ran his hands down her nipples that felt kinda good, when he rubbed her inner-thighs that felt kinda good, but what is this all really about. She felt a little naïve about the whole thing, when her girlfriends at school talked about "fucking" she didn't have much of a clue what to say. Honestly half the reason she said yes to Zeke was so she could have something to say to Tiff and Jillian.

"You like that," he asked as he tweaked at her thimble sized nipples.

"Yeah kinda," she said in anticipation of what was going to happen next. It turned out that next he was going to put his mouth on them and start to bite. That definitely felt good as she wrenched her head back. She didn't think biting had anything to do with it, but it felt nice and Zeke was 21 so she figured he knew what he was doing.

"That's realllly nice," she was starting to breathe heavily despite herself. Zeke muttered about how much she's going to love this. Zeke was fully clothed outside of his pants and she was practically naked, that didn't seem right to her, but she was just beginning to figure this whole "sex" thing out. He kneeled over her and began to spread her legs as wide as they would go, that felt really nice but kinda dirty so she didn't tell him that part. Then the proverbial other shoe dropped. Zeke pulled out his thing. It was big. Like a big pickle you get at baseball games and the head was kinda like a big red golf ball cut in half. 'Is he going to put that where I think he is?' she thought to herself. She knew the logistics of this, she knew where that was supposed to go but it really didn't look like that should fit through any hole on her body. Zeke was slowly moving his body towards hers. 'At least he's going slow' she thought.

"This is gonna hurt a little at first," he said. That part she knew, it's supposed to hurt the first time. Then the big pickle started to spread her and the only thing running through her mind was 'oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.' It was in, just the head but it hurt.

"Ow, ow, ow, take it out take it out."

"Trust me baby it'll be over soon." Something popped inside her and everything started to feel real gooey.

"Owwwww." Was it 4:30 yet? She hoped no one was home to hear her, she had a feeling this was going to be very loud.

"Is that the whole thing, it's all in?"

"It's all in baby."

"It feels really tight, it's pressing against my... um... what is that?"

"It's called a cervix, baby."

"Yeah, is it supposed to do that?"

"Yes, if you're big enough."

"And I take it you are."

"Yeah, I usually get the job done." And then he took it out. She sighed half of relief and half of... something else. Suddenly he shoved it back in again so quick it seemed like it was never gone.

"Ah...!" he thrust again, "Ah!" and again "Ah!" and again.

"Yes, baby?"

"Yes!"

"Yes?"

"Yes, a thousand times yes!" And then he started to really hammer, like a piston in one of her dad's big engines in the garage. It was then that it dawned on her. 'I'm... I'm a slut,' she thought. 'I must be, I don't want this to ever stop... ever! All I have to do is lie here and he does that? And it feels like that?'

"How you feeling little girl?"

"Ohhhhhh."

"Is that right?"

"You can keep going, however like..."

"Whenever I like?"

"Yes... in the morning... after lunch, oh my god..."

"What about your parents, they're coming home soon?"

"They can kick rocks..." He ran his hands through her hair and began to pull, like he wanted to rip her hair out. Her back began to arch and buck. She couldn't believe it... but she began to mutter, and whisper... 'harder...harder, baby.' She didn't believe it was her voice but it must've been because then he said...

"Oh, good girl, what a good girl, you can have it as hard as you want." Harder was good, harder hurt in suuuuch a good way. She had begun to hang out at the community college and had heard guys say things like "now that's a woman..." and "that's a body built for fucking..." It made her feel so dirty, but now she knew what they meant. Her round ass and wide hips and thin waist and huge breasts (that were currently being manhandled)... they were meant for a man's hands. And her thing... her fucking cunt was meant for the magic that Zeke was doing to it.

Suddenly she thought it was over. But she was wrong... he was out but he was red and throbbing. That's when it hit her, what felt like gallons of white thick cream cheese snot, all over her breasts and face. He rubbed the jiz over her cheeks and shoved his sticky slimy fingers in her mouth.

"Suck it." She did... she sucked it... a lot. She couldn't stop her breathing, she was breathing so hard she thought her lung was going to burst. She looked at the Hello Kitty alarm clock. It was only 3:55.

"Seven minutes? That was only seven minutes?"

"Yeah, I don't want to start you in too fast. What'd you think?"

"Ohhh, that was the best seven minutes ever!" She hugged her chest, beaming and felt herself blushing.

"So you're really ok if we do this..."

"Oh Zeke, I love this. We can do this all day and all night... seven minutes..."

"You were a very good girl, I can tell you liked it a lot more than you thought."

"Yeah... I had no idea... now I see why people pay for this..." He leaned into her with a very serious look on his face.

"Now, if you like this there are things you're going to have to do." He picked up one of her pink high heels that had been thrown to the Hello Kitty sofa at the edge of her room.

"You're going to have to get more of these... and wear them all the time. You know how you dressed today... the cut off t-shirt? The tight jeans?"

"I figured we were gonna do it... isn't that what I'm supposed to wear?"

"Not necessarily, but for a good little girl like you? All the time. More skirts, more open neck blouses and lots of makeup. Not too gaudy but put it all on there. And definitely on the weekend, on the weekend whenever you go out you have to dress like that a lot, do it up."

"Why?"

"Because then with your body, every man you see will want to fuck your brains out... and I have a feeling you want that. She bobbed her head up and down emphatically... until she figured out what he meant.

"You mean you don't mind if I have sex with other guys?"

"Hell no," he said matter-of-factly. "As long as I can have you went I want you, you can fuck til your little heart's content." She jumped up from the bed and covered Zeke with kisses.

"Yay!! I love you, I love you, I love you."

"Hah, the fellas are gonna love you. I've created a monster... a sexy little monster."

"Lol... you're too much." Zeke began to put his pants on.

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow at the Olympic Grill."

"Wait, we're done? There's no more? We have plenty of time!"

"Nope, all done," he said smugly. Sitting on the sofa putting on his shoes he thought of how asinine was the concept of a hello kitty sofa.

"Please, please, please, please."

"Wow, you are randy. Ok, I'll stay but you have to do something special."

"What anything, what?" Zeke unzipped his pants again and pulled it back out.

"On your knees little girl, time to use that mouth for something much better than yapping." She looked down once again all that ran through her mind was how was that thing going to fit... 'oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...' Apparently she wasn't moving fast enough because at that point he violently shoved her to the floor.

"You're being a good little girl but you're going to have to learn to listen to get what you want." He pressed the head towards her thick lips, 'oh, fuck it' she thought and opened wide. The sensation of her lips running over the overgrown "pickle," felt better than she imagined. Her mouth, stretched wide around the member, began to water and she began to moan. He grabbed her hair and she began to pump her face harder. 'Oh my god,' she thought. 'I am a slut.' He jerked out of her mouth and slapped her with it. 'A stupid stupid little slut, how am l letting him do this.' He jerked out again and shoved back in, all the way down her throat. 'Oh my god, how am I not letting him do this.' She felt the throbbing, she knew what was coming next. Kelly, the good little girl, grabbed his ass and sucked down ounces and ounces of cum. She pulled out when he was done and licked her lips and looked up at him eagerly.

"Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! You swallowed. You fucking swallowed on your first time."

"I didn't want to spill it on the floor, it get my room dirty and it might stain and mom would find out."

"Good idea, good idea, you're going to be such a slut."

"I can't wait."

"Alright honey, it's 4:15 I gotta go."

"But we hafta have more sex, you promised!"

"Nope, don't want to run into your mom, or hell, your dad."

"Oh please Zeke," she yanked at his shirt tail. "Please, please, please, please." She couldn't believe it, she was actually starting to beg. Zeke just shook his head with that smug look on his face and swung the leather jacket over his shoulders.

"Baby, you have your whole life to be my good little girl." He walked out and she collapsed to the floor. 'My whole life...'

At the door Zeke inhaled deeply, life was good. He waltzed over to the football scholarship funded BMW, whistling. At the car door he turned around to see if he could get a look at her through the window. Instead he found a man. A very large, very black, very angry man. Surprisingly he thought 'hunh, black guy... I guess her hair is real curly.'

"Hello sir, I..."

"Get that fagotty new car out of my driveway."

"Sir..." he stuttered. He was frozen stiff.

"The sooner you move your ass..." Football player he may've been Zeke got his ass into the front seat and peeled his faggoty new car out of the driveway, tires squealing the whole way.