The Good Old Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carsonshepherd
carsonshepherd
1,173 Followers

He slid up next to me and buried his sweaty face in my shoulder. I grabbed him as our breathing returned to normal and I came down off my high, drifting toward sleep.

"Why won't you let me get you off?" he whispered suddenly.

I was thankful for the dark that hid my face from him. It was easier when I couldn't see him, whispering even though there was no one to hear.

"I don't know... it's just this thing I have. It's not you. It's me."

He was quiet a second. "In case you're wondering if you can trust me..."

Ever since he washed my hair, that's exactly what I was wondering, if I was going to get hurt, because I couldn't stand that, not at my age--

"You can."

Next morning, I buried my face under the pillow and groaned as sunlight peered through the high window opposite my head. The rain had finally stopped and it was a clear early spring day, still cool enough in the damp basement to need blankets. I was not a morning person. The clock said it was after nine, not even close to time for me to get up, but I was alone in the empty bed. There was no sign of Louis except for his balled-up socks on the floor, stiff with last night's dried juices.

Laziness won out over curiosity for the moment. I always hated getting out bed. I would lie there until I had to pee so bad it hurt. Finally, I was forced up to get up and go naked to the bathroom. Once in the hall I could smell coffee, so I knew Louis hadn't slipped off without waking me up, like a one-night-stand who only wanted to escape. I stood there for a very long time, pissing out all last night's beer with my eyes closed sleepily, the splashing of the water letting me know my aim was on. Emptying my aching bladder felt so good I let out a little groan.

"Need a hand with that?"

Louis was leaning in the doorframe with his arms crossed and his eyes on my dick after sliding over my naked body. I was embarrassed, in light of last night's confession of my secret interest in water sports; but at the same time I was highly turned on. While he watched my cock started to harden and rise, and the flow of piss naturally stopped, leaving me with a slight pressure in my not-quite-empty bladder. I tried to force it out and all the sudden Louis was standing behind me, his hard cock pressed against my ass through my borrowed boxer shorts he was wearing, and his hands slipped around me and gently wrapped around my dick, pointing it down to the toilet. Electrified, I stood there with my mouth open and my mind blank. I was frozen, rooted to the spot, while the conflicting needs of my body struggled in me.

"Can you finish?" he whispered.

I wanted to. I needed to. I needed to finish pissing and then push him over the sink and fuck him silly, virgin or not; but I couldn't. My body wouldn't let me. Not even a trickle. Helplessly I stepped back from the toilet. I was weak with disappointment, but when Louis turned me around, his brown eyes grinned into mine and he led me through the hallway into the bedroom, where he quickly shucked the boxers and a t-shirt of mine he was wearing so that he was naked, his erection springing up against his belly. I sank down on the edge of the bed and reached for him, my hand on his hip; I wanted to taste that beautiful thick cock of his, but he stopped me.

"No, baby," he whispered; and a hot wave of love and desire flooded my whole body when he used that word in that sexy voice. I assumed he wanted to fuck me again, and I was fine with that. I slid down the edge of the bed to my knees so he could take me doggie-style, the only way we hadn't tried it yet. But once again he stopped me, and so I waited, unsure what he wanted, while he lay back full length against my bed with his head on my pillow.

"You. Up here."

By now I was panting, ready to do anything he wanted. What he wanted was for me to straddle his chest, my knees on either side of his neck, right above his shoulders, so that my cock was right in his face. The pillow lifted his head so the angle was better. As his tongue swirled around the head of my prick, tasting the rim, I braced my good arm against the wall behind him for support, while my broken right arm slid down and my fingers cradled his head. I looked down and almost shot off just at the sight of my body thrust forward, his head between my knees, my cock dancing on the edge of his lips, his pink tongue flicking over my balls. Jesus fucking Christ!

He felt my hips buck and grinned, his hands catching my ass cheeks. His face was red in what I knew from yesterday was a flush of excitement. "Whoa there, Trigger."

"Oh Louis, oh God," I whimpered like an idiot.

"I know you like to be in control," he said in that low, raspy, unbelievably sexy voice. "Then do it. Fuck my mouth."

"Oh shit...."

A note of fear entered my voice, but I plunged forward into his waiting mouth, supporting his neck with my hand, lifting it off the pillow so he could take all of me. It was like jumping out of an airplane with no parachute. There was nothing between us, nothing holding me back as he took my cock deep into his mouth like he'd been doing it all his life. The pleasure was so intense I was terrified; tears formed in the corners of my eyes and a scalding sweat trickled down my back, dripping onto his chest. His hands gripped my ass hard, forcing me into a wild, pounding rhythm. His eyes gleamed up at me, he was fiercely determined to make me come in his mouth, and I was on the edge of doing it--

"Louis, no, I can't!" I cried out. His hands released their tight hold on my hips and he let me pull out of his mouth as the orgasm tore through me and I spurted right in his face, splattering his bearded chin, his neck, and my pillow with my spunk. When I was spent, I drew a shaky breath and smiled down at him sheepishly while he wiped the sticky fluid off his face with his hand, grinning.

"I'm sorry."

"For what? That was amazing."

God I love you. It almost came out of my mouth. To stop it, I flipped off him to my side, up on my elbow, and took his heavy, engorged prick in my mouth. He was close to coming already. While I blew him, I was thinking how amazing this was, how unexpected; and yet, I was totally unsure about what happened next. There wouldn't be many opportunities for wild nights like this. I certainly wouldn't feel right fucking Louis downstairs from my brother, and on the weekends, my niece and nephew; and Andy hardly ever went anywhere other than work and occasionally out to bars, so the house was seldom empty. Better, I guess, to have a weekend fling than nothing at all, but I just wasn't sure I could stand it that way.

Now wasn't really the time to be pondering that, however. Increasing the pressure of my sucking, I took him deeper until I felt his balls go tight and his hips bucked up. He let out a moan. Hot, thick come filled my mouth and I swallowed it quickly. Sometimes the stickiness gagged me, but Louis' come was creamy, not chunky, and almost sweet. I licked my lips while he lifted his red face, grinning.

"Damn, baby."

I laughed, running my tongue up his chest to his mouth. I kissed him, sharing the taste of his come. Then I closed my eyes and rolled over next to him, relaxing. My hangover wasn't terrible, but I could use a few more hours to sleep it off. "Nap time."

"I want to," Louis said, "but I can't."

I tried to hide my hurt and disappointment. "Why not?"

"I've got all kinds of shit to do." He got up and started putting on his clothes that he'd gotten out of the dryer. "I've got three exams this week I have to study for, I need to take care of my animals at home, and I've got to do follow-up visits on some animals later."

"On a Sunday?"

"You call the sick animals and explain to them it's my day off," he suggested. "Besides. Andy will probably be home soon, won't he?"

"Yeah," I admitted softly.

"He's probably not ready to see you sitting on my face," Louis said with a grin, and I had to admit, he was probably right to a point, especially since the kids would be with him. I watched him button his pants. Baby, he called me. We had never talked about where we stood now. Shit, I didn't even know if he was gay or not. I couldn't ask. I didn't want to seem whiny, or needy; I didn't want to seem like I cared too much. So I said nothing.

"Can I borrow some socks?" he grinned.

Eventually, Louis buttoned up his flannel shirt and sat down on the edge of the bed next to me with his soft, wavy long hair hanging loose and shiny in the sun coming through the little window. It was all I could do not to bury my hands in it.

"I gotta go," he said in a very sweet, soft voice I hadn't heard before, his brown eyes going over my face. He smiled. "I'll see you later this week though. Okay?"

"Yeah." I nodded, swallowing my fears and doubts. "Okay."

Part 4 coming soon...

carsonshepherd
carsonshepherd
1,173 Followers