The Good Step Mother

Story Info
Cathy's dream night with step son comes true.
2k words
4.34
162.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay5555
Jay5555
34 Followers

Cathy was 38 years old and had been married to her husband Davie for about 2 years. Davie was 45 years old and a nice guy but not a lot to look at. He was mostly bald and not in very good shape but she still loved him.

Davie had a son from his first marriage named Billy. Physically Billy was the exact opposite of his father. At 18 Billy was the captain of his high school foot ball team and was in great shape. Billy was well tanned and muscular from staying outside playing sports. He had dirty blonde hair which he kept cut short and light blue eyes.

Over the last few months Cathy had found herself fantasizing about Billy, she was not proud of this but could not help it. At night when her husband Davie was making love to her all she could think about was Billy.

While Billy would be in the back yard working or playing ball with his friends, she would stand at the window and stare at his beautiful formed body. He would be out there with no shirt on, did he know how much he was teasing her? Billy had become the only thing she thought about when she masturbated. He had become her ultimate fantasy.

While doing the laundry she would pick up his boxers and hold the crotch thinking about his cock and balls being in her hand. Once she even masturbated while wearing a pair of his boxers. Living with him was killing her. Some times he would come downstairs at night with nothing on but his boxers and Cathy would try not to stare.

One night Cathy was doing laundry and did not know Billy had come home yet. She walked into his room carrying some of his cloths and got the shock of her life when she walked in the door. Billy had just gotten out of the shower and was standing in his room completely naked with the towel over his head drying his hair.

Cathy knew she should turn around and walk out as quick as possible but she could not. She was so stunned that she could not move, the only thing she could do was to stand there and let her eyes move up and down his young hot 18 year old body. Unlike his hairy Father, Billy was smooth all over. His chest was thick and his shoulders were wide. They tapered down to a small slim waist line with 6 pack abs. His ass cheeks were round and firm with muscle.

Her eyes moved past the small trimmed pubic hair and were suddenly amazed. As Billy was shaking the towel across his head his long thick cock was swinging back and forth. She could not believe the size of it. It was limp but probably hanging 6 inches long and the head was huge and dark. It was much different than his fathers, much larger!

Gaining control over herself she quickly turned around and walked out before he took the towel off his head. As she quietly closed the door back she leaned against the wall breathing hard.

She stood there for about 5 minutes recalling what she just saw, just from these thoughts she could feel drops of pussy juice starting to run down her legs. Cathy fingered herself to orgasm 3 times that night thinking of Billy's huge cock being in her.

The next weekend Davie was out of town on business, so it was just Cathy and Billy at home. Erotic thoughts entered Cathy's head every time Billy walked into the room now. She thought it was bad before but since seeing him naked he consumer every thought she had.

That Friday night Cathy was sitting on the couch watching a movie, wearing just a T shirt and some very thin high cut shorts. Being that she was about to go to bed she did not have any bra or panties on under them. Billy had just got home about 30 minutes ago and was up stairs taking a shower.

Billy came down stairs after his shower wearing nothing but a tight fitting pair of boxers, Cathy quickly tried to focus on the TV so not to stair at the huge lump in the front of his underwear. Billy gave her a big smile and said hey step mom! Cathy smiled back and asked him did he want to watch TV.

Billy sat down on the coach close to Cathy and told her he was almost too tired to watch TV. He had be at ball practice all day was was beat. Cathy told Billy she would get up so he could lay on the coach and relax. Billy smiled and told her she did not have to do that, the then asked could he just lay his head in her lap. Cathy tried to pretend the question did not turn her own, but she could feel her face turning red. She smiled at Billy and said sure.

Billy laid down his face just inches from Cathy's pussy which was already getting wet. Cathy knew the only thing separating his face and her pussy was a thin piece of fabric, she started to pray he could not smell her pussy getting wet. As she looked down at his face she also noticed that her nipples were hard. Since she was just wearing a T shirt they were easy to see.

It did not take long until Billy was fast asleep, his hot breath caressing Cathy's legs. She was so turned on she did not know what to do. She then let her right hand start to rub Billy's tight stomach, feeling his abs was driving her crazy. As she rubbed his stomach she noticed the bulge in his underwear was starting to grow. Was he getting turned own?

Cathy rubbed up and down his chest and stomach, soon she could tell his cock was fully erect. This was driving her crazy, she wanted to just pull his cock out but knew she could not. Billy moved a little which caused him to now bury his face into her crotch. Cathy pulled the short legs of her shorts to one side exposing her dripping pussy.

With a quick push on the back of Billy's head his lips came in direct contact with her wet pussy. This sent a chill down her body and caused a moan to escape her lips. Billy started to lick his lips and his tongue went across her clit, Cathy not know how much more she could take. She looked down at Billy's large bulge and saw a wet spot about the size of a quarter on his boxers. She knew pre cum was leaking from his huge cock head. Cathy reached down and let her hand rest on his huge hard cock, through his boxers she could feel how thick it was.

Billy suddenly started to move so she quick covered her pussy before he woke up. As Billy opened his eyes he looked down and saw his hard on bulging from his boxers. He sat up so he could cover himself. Billy was embarrassed and quickly said good night and went to bed.

That night Cathy was lying in bed playing with her clit thinking about Billy fucking her when she suddenly heard a noise. She could hear low moans coming from Billy's room. Cathy got out of bed and made her way to his bedroom door.

She slowly opened it and had a good view since his lamp beside the bed was on. Cathy was delighted at what she saw. Billy was on his bed completely naked with his eyes closed. His hand was wrapped around his fat cock moving up and down. As Cathy watched her hand quickly found her pussy and started to rub it. Cathy wondered it Billy was thinking of her on the couch while he jacked his cock. Cathy could not take any more and knew she had to find out.

Cathy slowly opened the door and quietly made her way to the side of his bed. Billy's eyes were still closed and he was so into his fantasy that he had not noticed Cathy there. She stood silent for a minute taking in the perfect vision that was in front of her. Billy hand moved up and down, his cock head was even bigger that she had remembered. His cock had to be at least 9 inches long. Much larger that his fathers.

Cathy sat down on the bed and placed her hand on Billy's chest. Billy's eyes quickly opened and he grabbed the sheets to cover himself. Cathy quietly whispered for him to relax and then she asked Billy was he thinking about her. Billy could not say a word but shook his head YES! Cathy smiled and said then she should be the one doing this.

Cathy reached down and pulled the covers back exposing Billy's still very hard cock. She wrapped her hand around it and was amazed that it was so thick her fingers did not meet. She told Billy to close his eyes and he did. She slowly started to jack his cock, she felt the warm drops of cum running down the shaft. As she leaned down and started licking the cock head, Billy almost jumped. Cathy smiled at him and told him to relax.

As Billy closed his eyes again he felt the Cathy's warm lips wrap around his cock moving slowly up and down. Billy's hand quickly started to squeeze Cathy's large breast through her T shirt. Cathy stopped sucking his cock and stood up so she could pull her shirt and shorts off. As she stood there in front of Billy completely naked his eyes took her body in. To be her age she was in great shape and he loved it. Cathy climbed back on the bed and straddled Billy's thin waist.

She leaned down and they passionately kissed, feeling each others tongues in their mouths. As Cathy broke the kiss she reached back behind her and grabbed the shaft of Billy's cock. She sat back until the head of his cock was touching her pussy. She knew the head of his cock had to be sensitive by now so she started to rub it against her pussy lips to tease him. This caused Billy to take a deep breath. As Cathy sat back onto Billy's cock she was surprised again by the massive member. She felt it filling her pussy and had to go slow at first.

As she started to rock back and forth she worked the cock inside of her and could not help but to start moaning. As she started to bounce Billy was sucking her nipples. This was what she had fantasized about for months and it was better that she could have dreamed. After riding Billy's cock for about 15 minutes she leaned down and whispered in his ear that she wanted him behind her. Doggy style was her favorite and she could not pass up this chance. As Billy got behind her and started to push his cock into her she let out a loud moan.

Billy grabbed her hips with both hands and started slamming into her ass like a porn star. Cathy was almost embarrassed by all the noise she was making, she had never been this loud while having sex but then again she had never been fucked like this. As Billy slammed his cock into her harder she felt the hot waive of pleasure coming and knew she was about to cum. Her pussy started to spasm on his thick cock making her pussy feel even tighter. She reached between her legs and started rubbing her pussy furiously.

Billy was moaning now and about to release his load. He to had never felt an orgasm such as this. Cathy and Billy both let out screams that probably woke the neighbors and they both collapsed to the bed.

Billy was lying on top of Cathy both covered in sweat both breathing so hard they could not talk. Cathy could feel the hot cum running from her pussy and she loved it. Her fantasy had come true and it was more that she could have hoped for.

Jay5555
Jay5555
34 Followers