The Good Will Goddess

Story Info
College boy falls for cougar at a secondhand store.
792 words
3.56
50.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dig through an anemic assortment of cassettes, hoping vaguely for a Neil Young or Leonard Cohen gem.

Good Will shopping is like any garage sale; fishing in shit for a priceless prize.

"Can I squeeze in?" asks a woman in her mid-to-late forties, smiling widely.

"Sure," I say, sounding apologetic and moving an inch or two to the side.

"I have one of these at home," she says.

"A tape player?"

"Yeah. It's a small apartment. It's hard, you know, in this economy."

"Yeah."

"What about you? You have a job?"

"Nope."

"It's a struggle nowadays."

I listen to her obvious observations, and politely pretend to care.

"Makes ya wonder what we're all supposed to do in this economy."

"Yep. I guess we'll have to find another way," I tell her.

"Well I'm just looking for my favorite," she says, "Guess who?" but before I can, her hand in her cleavage, reeling up an "I Love Michael Jackson" pendant.

"That's cool," I lie.

"I grew up on his music. You see the Janet show last month?"

"Uh-uh."

"It was amazing. I'm a modern girl, but I'm into the older stuff."

"Oh yeah?"

"I mean, I like new music too and everything, but I'm not really into the language. It's the way that I was brought up, you know? My mother would've smacked me if I used those kind of words."

"It is a bit unnecessary," I tell her, stealing a peek at the part of her freckled chest that's exposed.

A part of myself is repelled by the woman. The unappealing tan that she places on display and the way she speaks of money. These are obnoxious but can be overlooked. Her eyes are unusually bright for an adult. Her teeth are an aged, ivory white. Her face isn't ugly or even plain; it's emphatically appealing in a clownish kind of way. Thoughts of her entertaining children come to mind.

In a very real way, I think I need the attention. I've not been so ardently admired in a while.

Sensing there's little to lose, I tell her simply, "I think you're sexy."

It might be an exaggeration, but it isn't insincere.

She smiles, seeming flattered and amused. "You know, we could do something about that if you wanna."

The word wow is immense in my mind; as if my face is an O and each ear a reddening double-u. I blush and her smile enlarges.

I nod an affirmative and bite my lower lip.

"I'll just get these another time," she says of the tapes she's holding. Putting them back, she walks away expecting me to follow.

I do, predictably engrossed in the arousing activity of her ass. It bounces and bobs as only an older ass can bounce and bob.

In her car, we're almost totally silent. Both of us excited by what's to come.

Her apartment is adorably slight in size. A bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen, and a living room without much room to live.

I watch as she undresses before me in the bedroom. Zone after zone of flesh is exposed until she's standing entirely exposed.

I undress and she watches me, my hardening cock bobbing goofily one second and stiffening gun-like the next.

The shyness that we carry through life dissolves. She seems as resolved as me to make the best of this.

Her hair's an unassuming shade of sienna. Seeming short to me in the store, I notice now that it cascades onto her warmly freckled shoulders.

Her tan had seemed aggressively unreal. It too is more alluring here, in her bedroom's muted light.

There's a particular give to her skin that's delightful. I kiss the yielding bareness of her armpits and bury my face in her pubic fuzz.

"Lick me there like a dog," she says. I do. And do. And do.

"It'll be the part you have to wait awhile for," she teases, flipping over to offer up her ass.

I slip my dick into her with the attentiveness of an athlete; Gliding in and out, I wheeze with zeal. Our fingers interlock.

Part of me hates the way I'm falling for her, but I can't help saying, "You're a goddess! Jesus Christ!"

She giggles at this and I ejaculate embarrassed.

"Clean my butt up," she tells me almost bossily and tosses me a little pink sock.

Shocking myself as much as her, I hold the sock in my teeth and let it dangle like an elephant truck. I smell my semen all over her ass as I clean it up with the sock in my mouth.

I let the sock drop to the floor and lay on my back beside her.

"Wait'll you're inside my goddess pussy," she winks at me.