The Goodbye Fuck

Story Info
He can't get anywhere until he decides to quit.
2.9k words
4.44
47.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New York City., circa: 1966 . I was twenty-six years old, and although Vietnam was still raging, my military duty was over. I had no responsibilities. but to myself. I was an experienced journeyman rock drummer, a hopeless heterosexual male, a rooster in the rock n' roll hen house. The Beatles were here and their music was everywhere.

That was New York in the sixties. I drove in with a band from the mid west. We met in San Francisco and played our way east. When we got to NYC we cut a record for Columbia and then sat around waiting for "it" to happen.

I got a job in the house band at the Café WHA? on Mac Dougal Street in Greenwich Village, or "the village," as it was known then. In the sixties, the smell of incense laced with weed was pervasive, in every loft crashpad and apartment.. Remember, this was the sixties, there were no dangerous STD' s, no Herpe's, no AID's, just the old Clap and that was still easily treated with antibiotics. Sex was available, everywhere. The village was (and probably still is ) the east coast crossroads for every starry eyed young wannabe, And they all come down to the village to see the sights and be seen "hangin' out." A group of six or seven sweet young blossoms from a religious boarding house uptown in the west 50's used to come down together. My friends and I began to "harvest" some of the tastier fruits in that orchard.

One of them, I'll call her Colleen was really pretty, fresh-faced, and outrageously flirtatious. She had that wonderful combination of innocence and sexuality. … At 21 she was a classic Irish beauty from Chicago, she wore her thick coal black hair piled high on her head, Her face was striking, with killer blue-green eyes…Colleen was from a strict Irish Catholic background, a graduate of St. Mary's College in South Bend, Indiana and apparently very, very straight. She was fastidious in her dress and person. Everything was "perfect," her hair, makeup, clothes, everything, not a hair out of place. It drove me crazy.

She would not get into bed with me despite months of dating and hours of seductive fore play. finally, after a too many unproductive hard-ons, I decided to give it up. I planned to take her out to dinner to break the news, and not just disappear. Hopefully, a public place would limit any uncomfortable outbreak of emotions...

Colleen looked great that night. About five-eight, she was a former dancer and Olympic Class swimmer with a lean taught body and gorgeous long legs. Her high, firm, and full breasts were spectacular on an otherwise very slender frame That night, she wore a dark business suite with a white starched cotton blouse Her full heavy breasts pushed the jacket open, exposing an expanse of luminous soft white Irish skin. She smelled like spring breeze after it had blown across miles of fresh heather. The blouse was open at the neck, with a black ribbon worn like a choker around her long slender neck. Her red lipstick set off white even teeth and dark blue eye shadow highlighted those big blue-violet. Colleen was very, very beautiful. This was not going to be easy, I thought..

Still, she took it very well, with downcast eyes and only a few comments like, "You don't know what your missing, etc" True, I did not know what I was missing, and it seemed as if I never would without marrying her, and that I was not about to do. I remembered my friends admonition, that the way to cure a Catholic nymphomaniac was … "marry her!"

We took a cab back to her apartment. She surprised me by inviting me in for a, "farewell drink." Like many Irish girls, Colleen loved both beer and wine…As we sipped our wine, she began to loosen up and to talk about our past relationship and my "preoccupation with sex." It's all you've wanted from the very beginning", she mused ( Indeed, what did she expect?) As she drank more,, she began to work herself into a kind of a self-induced buzz. Her voice getting more, and more strident as she cursed me and men in general.

She was beginning to slur her words as she guzzled the wine …well, did she ever get pissed! Becoming increasingly more shrill and strident, finally yelling at me calling me all kinds of vulgar names like prick, cocksucker, etc ( words I didn't even think she knew, yet alone would say out loud) Frankly, I was getting a bit scared and started to leave. She blocked the door with her body.

"What's the matter can't you take it?" She looked awfully fucking hot standing there…magnificent really, her face flushed, her eyes blazing a barely repressed fury.. Her breathing caused her great full tits to rise and fall noticeably. This pulled at the buttons of her starched white blouse. All I could think of was how much I wanted to fuck her… weird? No, it's a guy thing.

Well, the next thing I knew, she slapped me … I acted without thought, I grabbed her and kissed her hard and deep, and to my great surprise, she kissed me back. She sucked my tongue like she meant to keep it. Then pulled away and slapped me again only this time she said, " You want to fuck me? Is that what you want you big stupid prick?" I was stunned, and didn't answer… She reached up and began to unbutton her blouse … between the buttons I could see the lace on her light pink bra and the soft white of her skin … now, I really was getting excited. I could feel my dick getting hard … all the while she was talking trash.."… "you're all the same, all you want is to fuck… you don't care about me, or anyone, you just want to cum." "You're like all of them, just a prick with legs."

I could see it in her eyes before she reached up to slap me again and I grabbed her arm and slapped her back, not hard, but enough to get her attention …instead she spit in my face … she was really upset and angry, her face was caught in a sneer of disgust, her hair was disarrayed, her makeup messed up, it was the first time I ever saw her messy, it made her look so sexy, slutty really…when she spit, some of her spit went straight into my mouth. It tasted sweet, her breath smelled lightly of peppermint and Penot Noir )

The spitting was disgusting, still, I loved it … I felt dirty, she was demeaning me, and yet I was extremely aroused… I realized my dick was very hard and obviously so. She was getting ready to spit again that really turned me on and I grabbed her by the neck pulled her up to me and kissed here hard and wet. At the same time, I jammed my stiff prick against her, she pushed back. Her mouth was full of saliva and her tongue was hot and sweet. I sucked and drank all of it. It was fabulous. I pulled my mouth from hers, strings of spit trailed across the gap between her face and my mouth. Then I held her face in both hands and licked her from her chin to her smeared, slutty, mouth, lips, nose, eyes, all of it and it was wonderful. This, of course, spread her spit back across her face…I sucked more spit from her mouth and sucked hard on her tongue… her mouth just kept on producing her sweet saliva. She relaxed in my arms letting me drink from her mouth.

Shit, it was sooo fuckin' hot … I began to lick her face again … her tears, (she was crying, either in frustration, or lust ) … all the time she's cursing me, trying ( half heartedly, I think) to bite me … I could smell her heat, her perfume, her body, her fear and her anger, but beneath it all, I could smell her sex… she was hot too, in heat and lust.. I wanted to dominate her and I loved her abusive attitude at the same time.. I wanted to fuck and be fucked, and I was ashamed because I loved it so.

finally she stopped reacting and just stood there while I toyed with her body. She was leaning against me, her eyes now staring into my soul… her makeup smeared all over her face, her hair in disarray, She was breathing through her mouth … her red full lips were folded back over her white even teeth ( she had a great dentist ) her blue green eyes hooded and feral looking. I was mauling her breasts and had another hand in her pants fingering her through her panties … she was soaking wet. Suddenly she went limp in my arms for a moment, then her body began to tremble, her eyes snapped open and her body shivered ( I think she had a small orgam)

Then she said, .. "Ok, you want to fuck, let's fuck … I hate you, you son of a bitch…Wanna' know what you're missing? I'll show you, you fucker you, for the rest of your life you'll regret letting me go… come on… fuck me now!"

This was getting wild. Never had I seen her like this. It was a bit frightening, as she spoke spit came flying out of her mouth . I grabbed her again and we chewed on each other grunting, growling, and clumsily trying to hump each others legs … I got my hand in her pants again and was now finger fucking her through her panties… all the while she looked directly at me with those crazy, hurt, evil, tear filled eyes. She broke the kiss for a second, only to say, "motherfucker" and she dove right back into my mouth again, her tongue going down my throat.

All of a sudden, without pausing to take of the rest of her clothes, she just pulled pulled down her black short dress … she stuck her beautiful ass up in the air while placing her face on the couch pillows and spreading her cheeks with both hands… her pink thong still stuck in her pussy where I had been finger fucking her. I pulled them off with her assistance… "You want it? "I've seen you looking at my ass." Go ahead eat it, you prick, lick it!" …Never in the months that we had known each other had she used any vulgar language, let alone such common filth. " it's all your good for, you shit sucker"… "Go ahead, do it!"

God help me because I could not help myself. I got down on my knees behind her, she was steaming, her body seemed to lterally glow and vibrate, her hips slowly flexing up and down, so juicy, a pearly drop of viscous moisture hung from her red hot labia - white, and pink, and red, it seemed as if her whole vulva was pulsing with a demonic lust The smell of pheromones was overpowering, pungent and intimate. So beautiful, her skin, flawless in the late afternoon light, her ass cheeks firm and taught from hours of ballet and exercise … her anus, tight and pink within a slightly brown outer ring, the sphincter slowly flexing..

The forbidden treasure was spread before me, the smell was delicious. I wanted to bury myself in it! Instead I stopped and just looked at it, thinking how it was going to taste, how good it would feel for her to be sucked and licked in such an intimate and forbidden place. She began to whine … it was more like a a high pitched animal keening sound, whimpering. It set me off. I could feel the pre cum coating the inside of my underwear … I was ready, and so was she. I leaned nearer, savoring the smell of her body, that heady brew of warm skin, soap, with a hint of perfume and overriding all of it, the earthy aroma of a woman animal in heat. I wanted to consume her whole being, to die by burying myself in her molten, dripping sex. To drink her juices and to suck her insides out. I think one could say, I was literally mad with passion. First, I used my mouth to very carefully catch the drop of woman sex before it fell to the floor. I then ran my long, warm, and agile tongue lightly around the mouth and lips of her womb, causing spasms and groans from her frustrated soul. It was indescribable, so sweet, and so dirty. She was now mine, this Irish Catholic Slut Virgin…mine! I could not wait longer. Forming my tongue like a spear, I penetrated as deep into her vagina as possible, eliciting a deep animal growl from Colleen, her knees buckled as she fell upon the couch. I wiggled my tongue around inside while she squealed and whimpered.

It was so sweet, delicious, and intoxicating, but I wanted more. Now, she was moaning my name over, and over like a mantra all the while her hips were slowly undulating up and down in the primal mating rhythm. I rolled her back on her stomach and spread her gorgeous ass, revealing that tight little rosebud… using my tongue again I lightly flicked it about the outer ring, then with increasing frequency moved in closer to the center. While doing this I had inserted one finger into her now dripping pussy and began a slow in and out movement, sliding against the vaginal wall, it was soooo tight! Colleen was now making faint meweling and crying sounds, her body was beginning to shake and vibrate. I had to hold her down with my torso. I couldn't tell if she was crying, or laughing, or what, but I was not going to stop until I had her there. Then I let my tongue go all soft and wet, lapping her succulent juices. Then, without warning, I went directly to the center of her most intimate place and using my tongue like a spear, pierced it to the core … an unmistakeable orgasm ripped through her taught firm body, her tits swayed like jello. I went back to using my fingers, first one, then two, finally I got three into her. I could feel her body retracting. Then it hit her like an electric shock. Colleen's muscles were tight and bunched like coiled spring. Then the spring broke.

first she screamed, grunting, crying and bucking, all at the same time, she came like the sexual animal she really was, I was thrown from the couch like a feather. After a few minutes, we got our breath back, we lay there with me on top of her again, lightly kissing her neck and shoulders, she reached out and took my face in her hands, her big eyes luminous in the growing twilight. First she just kissed me, as soft, chaste, and tender a kiss as one ever got from his mother, and then she drove her tongue into my mouth and began to devour me.

She licked my lips and the wet parts of my face, cleaning off her juices and swallowing loudly, then she went inside to suck my tongue. During the process I mounted her. Her legs spread to receive me, all the while moaning into my mouth and sucking. She was so wet. I was not gentle. I positioned my peg above the hole, centered it, and rammed it home to the hilt. I wanted to violate her and I did.

Her scream was deafening, but I was too engaged to quit under any circumstances. Shit, it felt soooo good! Sooo hot! Her body, first retreating then crashing back into me. I drove it in again, and again, wanting to split her in two. She was so tight. I came in less than a minute pouring great gobs of steaming seamen into her thrashing body.

When I finished in the bathroom, she was lying on the couch covered by a blanket softly sobbing. I was overwhelmed by what had just happened. Never in my life had I seen such passion, such heat and felt so moved, never. How could I ever leave this awesome woman, this ultimate gift of passion and lust. I felt so very grateful and yes even reverent. She held my heart in her hand.

I went to her side and knelt by her head, bending over to kiss her. "Colleen, Colleen, I whispered," Her head raised off the pillow and her eyes snapped open. There was the flame of the caldera smoldering there! It was as pure hate as earlier it had been lust. I recoiled, shocked and bewildered. "Get the fuck out of here, never come back and never call me, never!." She said it softly and in an almost conversational tone. Frankly, it scared the shit out of me!

When I got home and went to take a shower, I looked down at my shorts. At first I feared I had hurt myself, but after examination, there was only one conclusion I could reasonably reach. The blood was not mine. She had been a virgin!