The Goth Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
My only real BDSM experience.
808 words
3.71
49.1k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CopyCat13
CopyCat13
240 Followers

I was in the school's dining area eating with some of my friends and people watching. This Goth girl that I sorta knew from high school came in. She went to my school and we know each other but we were never really friends. She had dark hair but since coming to college she had dyed it blood red but it's an obvious dye job but still kinda cool. She was dressed in a tight top and a super short mini-skirt (like the kind most girls would wear over jeans or leggings) that barely covered her ass and big black boots. She got her food and was getting condiments. She kept bending over and bouncing to adjust her backpack and such and she was flashing her underwear to the whole room and didn't seem to care. Apparently she needed something from her backpack because she sat it on the floor and squatted down with her legs spread wide right in front of our table. She really was pretty hot and I couldn't keep from staring. She was wearing black panties with little pink skulls on them.

My friends also noticed and started commenting on what a slut she was and how she's just doing it for attention and that she's probably either a cock-whore or a filthy dyke. (Most of my friends don't know I'm a lesbian). The Goth girl obviously heard us and glared at us as she walked away to find a table.

Anyway we go on and keep chit chatting and then I had class and needed to stop by the bathroom beforehand so I left the table earlier than my friends and went to the bathroom. The Goth girl was in there at the sink washing her hands when I walked in. I ignored her and just went into a stall to pee. I chose the handicap stall because I like the extra room and there's only one handicap girl in the whole school anyway. I get done and wash my hands in the sink in the stall and unlock the door to leave...but she was standing right outside the stall and blocked my exit.

She told me that my friend's comments were very hurtful and we should all be ashamed of ourselves. I thought she was going to beat me up and I've never been in a fight so I was scared and kept apologizing and just trying to get past her to run away. She told me that sorry wasn't good enough and that actions speak louder than words. She said if we thought she was a horny dyke maybe she should start acting like it. She said I needed to be punished.

The next part is all kinda a blur but the next thing I remember I was on my knees crying and saying I was sorry while I licked her boots. She said she wasn't sure she believed me. She said I wasn't doing a very good job cleaning her shoes and maybe she'd have to punish me some other way...like leaving me black and blue. I was terrified and really REALLY didn't want to fight her so I begged her not to hurt me. She asked me what I would do to avoid a beating.

I stuck my head under her short skirt and kissed her pussy through her underwear thinking that maybe that was what she was implying. She burst out laughing. She wasn't a lesbian at all but now she knew that I was and knew that I'd kept it a secret for years. She said she'd tell the whole school if I didn't do exactly what she told me to.

She wasn't gay but she liked having guys lick her ass and thought a girl's tongue would work just as well for that. She leaned over and braced her hands against the side of the stall. I pulled her skirt up a little and moved her panties to the side and started licking her butt. I've never given a rimjob before and I didn't like it. She was just laughing the whole time and made me keep it up for like 10 minutes probably (That's what it seemed like anyway IDK how long it really was). She adjusted her skirt and panties back to normal and told me to stand up and turn around. I did and when I did she reached down my pants and grabbed my underwear and gave me an atomic wedgie. Then she patted me on the butt, told me to be a good girl and that she'd see me tomorrow.

I spent like an hour after that in the bathroom fixing my panties and washing my face and mouth out and mostly just crying. (I missed my class) after I was all cried out I came home and started writing this.

CopyCat13
CopyCat13
240 Followers