The Gourmet Kidnappers

Story Info
She didn't expect her captors to be exceptional chefs.
2.2k words
4.08
19.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What she didn't expect was that her captors would be such exceptional chefs. She still felt stupid for letting the two men talk her into coming out for the weekend so spontaneously; she hadn't even told anyone where she was going or with whom, barely had time to throw a few things into a bag. She was simply dazzled by their charm and evident wealth, and yes, their physical beauty as well. It took her two days before she realized she was actually a captive.

And now, here she is, tied to a chair, panties soaked, gulping at the most delicious cock she had ever tasted. Her terror at being kidnapped has given way completely to the need to fuck these two heartless, selfish men. How did this happen?

They had taken excellent care of her, lavishing praise and attention on her, leaving her in a permanent state of intoxication. Their hospitality was unimpeachable, and the meals with them were among the best she'd ever had. It was only after many lame explanations for why she couldn't leave the house, why the phones were dead, how she must have forgotten her cel phone charger (though she was positive she had packed it) and why she couldn't use their cel phones that it dawned on her that they didn't want her to leave.

When the realization took hold she panicked, made a run for it through the woods. There was nowhere to run to and the men easily caught her. It was so hopeless and foolish that she returned to the cabin without a struggle; they never even laid a hand on her as they herded her back.

Once inside, however, they were no longer taking chances, no longer pretending it was a weekend getaway. Which is how she found herself tied to a chair in front of a massive kitchen table while they busied themselves in the lavish kitchen.

When they emerged with the evening's meal, their attention was completely focused on her. Their manner had not changed and she felt guilty and idiotic for taking such delight in their charming flirtations. They ate these fantastic meals distractedly, as though the meal were not the main attraction. They seldom took their eyes off of her, and when she looked at them, she shivered as if she were naked before them.

During one meal, the men surprised her by emerging from the kitchen naked. The black man had a sculpted physique and his cock never seemed to be completely flaccid. It was an impressive member, though not comically huge, and it stirred visibly, as if it had a mind of its own, as he watched her eat her meals. The other man was swarthy, fit, with a proud cock that seemed always at the ready, and at times during the meal a glistening droplet could be seen at its tip.

They released her wrists so that she could eat as they watched and distractedly nibbled at the splendid fare. Her legs remained firmly fastened to the chair, knees spread to either side, leaving her feeling vulnerable, although they had not forced her to remove her clothes.

Strangely, though, their rapt focus and obvious responses to everything she did was delicious, and she enjoyed the power. She began to play little games to titillate them just for the pleasure of seeing their cocks jump and bob in unison. When she realized they had a thing for food, she would occasionally "miss", dropping food to her ample chest, where it lay draped around the curve of the substantial panorama of bosom exposed by her low-cut party dress.

Once, when they had returned to the kitchen for the next course, she had been able to snag one of their pairs of trousers where they lay nearby, and rifled the pockets for the keys to the SUV. Not only were they not there, they caught her at it and tied her hands. This left them little choice but to feed her themselves, a prospect they of course found delightful.

She found it delightful as well, frankly. Her current weight was a major triumph in her life and she didn't want to endanger it, and she had been torn between fear of overeating and her fear of angering the men by refusing to eat the food. This scenario relieved her of the burden of choice and she found she could truly enjoy the food this way.

The men were taking turns feeding her a delicious risotto, and by this time they were both stroking their massive erections gently. They began to feed her fast, faster than she could swallow. It was filling her mouth deliciously and falling to her chest.

The black guy began by scooping it off of her chest and eating it. Then he thought the better of it and began smearing the spillage around her large breasts. She could feel the cool air on the exposed crotch of her damp panties under the party dress, and the men, too, were breathing for shallowly and rapidly.

After Taylor (for that was his name) had covered her breasts in risotto and other foods he could no longer restrain himself and used his broad mouth to clean her bosom. The other guy, Alan, had moved the top of her dress down to give Taylor better access. He came around the front and resumed feeding her with reckless abandon. She gulped the tantalizing mix as best she could, though she was having trouble catching her breath. The men were now standing on either side of her, their cocks bobbing within her peripheral vision.

It was at this moment, with a mouthful of risotto, that she turned her head to address Alan's dick directly. She stopped chewing and opened her mouth, food running to her chin. Alan reeled a bit and moved his swollen cock within reach of her mouth. Experimentally, he spooned warm risotto over the top side of his hardon, and she moved forward to meet it. He eased into her mouth, filling it hugely.

The mouthful she already had was displaced around his cock, and he groaned as he pushed it into her mouth. The food enveloped his dick and gushed out around it past her lips, some even landing on his swollen balls. She greedily gulped the mess as best she could, her tongue swirling around his meat in an effort to consume all of the delicious meal.

When she had recovered every morsel, Alan groaned "Dude, you gotta try the risotto!". She obligingly turns her head the other way, eye to eye with his formidable cock. Taylor simply scooped from the serving dish and shoved it into her mouth, making a mess of her face. Without preamble, his cock slid into her mouth, and in, and in. When she learned how to move the food around his cock without swallowing it, she toyed with him. His eyes rolled back into his head and he swayed on his feet.

And here she is, dimly aware that she should be in fear of her life, and all she can think about is getting their cocks deep into her hungry snatch.

Alan is now pumping vigorously at his dick, the skin of which is being dragged back and forth by the stickiness of the food and his own pre-cum. He is watching her lips sliding over the cock of his friend. He slows for a moment and unbinds her from the chair. She's still as helpless as before, though, and together they hoist her up onto the massive table. The remaining ropes prevent them from removing the rest of her dress but her soaked panties are removed immediately, exposing her excitement to both of them.

She is now on her back on the table, the trays having been moved to the side. They begin to spoon out the niçoise on her breasts, her midriff, her thighs, and finally her pussy. They dive in, avidly slurping up every last smear. When Taylor settles in between her thighs, Alan spoons a light sauce onto and between the breasts of the squirming girl, then up her throat and into her mouth.

The sauce is divine and she gulps at it greedily as Taylor slides two fingers into her sopping snatch, clamping at her clit with his teeth. Alan straddles her middle and lays his cock in the sauce pooling between her tits. He pulls them together over his member and begins sliding it back and forth, jabbing her throat gently with each stroke. Taylor is tracing out a figure eight over her g-spot, which has firmed and moved to the very entrance to her womb. As he pulls her clit and the glistening lips of her pussy into his mouth, swirling his tongue around her most sensitive parts, she finally gasps "Cock! I need your cocks, both of them, NOW!"

Alan climbs off the table and moves to the end above her head. He hauls her back so that her head is no longer supported by the table. He plunges his cock deep into her mouth, all the way to his nuts, watching her throat expand with the intrusion. Simultaneously, Taylor, pausing briefly at the entrance to her cunt to take aim, plunges deep inside of her, easily, in one stroke. She manages a sharp breath through her nose as she is impaled by both men at once.

Taylor has her by the hips and is hauling her back and forth over his cock. Alan falls into the rhythm and the sound in the room recedes until her whole universe is the alternating thrusts of the men in each end of her. She is strangely relaxed; the men are doing all the work, using her as a sex toy, working her over their cocks. She is nothing but experience and sensation.

Abruptly the men pull out. She is confused until she realizes that they are discussing how to use her next. They aren't talking to her at all. And Talyor simply picks her up in his powerful arms, hooks a hand under each of her knees and points her pussy at Alan. Alan plunges in and starts smashing her into Taylor's hairy, sweat-slicked chest. Again the two men match their rhythm and Taylor is basically impaling her onto Alan's cock. While it's not entirely comfortable being suspended between the two men, folded in half, Alan's rod is hitting the magic spots deep inside her that bring her so close to an explosive orgasm.

She begins moaning incoherent strings of filthy words, grunting and begging to cum. Alan likes hearing this, apparently, because he roars, and Taylor lifts her off of him. His dick springs free of her snatch, flinging jets of warm cum all over her body as she whimpers in frustration.

Without letting her down, Taylor hands her to Alan. The tradeoff is surprisingly practiced and graceful and in a moment she is relieved to feel that huge cock back in her pussy. Alan is lowering her onto Taylor and her tits are bouncing violently with each thrust. She can feel Alan watching Taylor's cock sliding in and out of her and she can already feel Alan's cock springing to life again, slapping her ass-crack as it hardens.

By now she is yelping with every thrust, teetering on the edge of climax, and Alan is saying "Let's go down now!" They lower to the floor, and she finds herself sitting in Alan's lap. He hooks her legs with his and spreads them apart and Taylor kneels before them. Taylor lifts her hips and Alan slides the tip of his cock around her crotch. She tries to relax onto it when it is lined up with her hole but he slides back a couple of inches instead. He is nestled against her rear entrance now, and Taylor begins to push her down onto him.

His cock, greased with his own cum and her juices, slowly pierces her abdomen, with a delicious pain. She is so inflamed by this point that she is pleased, even grateful. Alan groans happily and Taylor guides his dick back into her pussy. Dragging her hips between the two men, Taylor establishes the pace for the dizzying double-penetration. It's not long before she begins shrieking, her legs flexing as she begins cumming over and over. Taylor is pounding at her and she knows the men can feel one another through the thin tissue separating her vagina and her rectum.

Soon Taylor begins grunting and muttering obscenities, raising the volume and pitch until Alan responds in kind. They are fucking her furiously, and she is being buffeted around like a kite in a windstorm. Sensation has completely overwhelmed her; she is a pussy and an asshole and a mouth and tension and release and nothing else, her climax just anticipatory twitching for the imminent streams of hot jizz.

They arrive simultaneously. She can feel the spurting pressure against her insides and she for a moment cannot remember whose orgasm she is experiencing. Then men quiet down, and then pull her off of them and cast her aside to whimper and catch their breath.

The dessert tonight is exquisite. She is unbound and completely naked. The nudity was her idea; the clothing seemed so pointless now. They chatter cheerfully and discuss casually what tomorrow will bring. She suggests that they feed her breakfast, something nice and cheesy, and then they can chain her to the table legs and she'll suck their cocks from under the table while they eat breakfast. They complain that they won't get to see her sucking them off so they compromise and agree to take breakfast on the patio, which has a glass table...