The Governor Ch. 01-02

Story Info
A future Governor wants his new Assistant.
2.5k words
3.8
10.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

"I can no longer be your assistant, Luke." is what started this downfall that you would call my life. You see things were good, America Molet had been a good assistant. Not the best but good.

At thirty she was dependable and trustworthy to get her job done. She showed up on time, brought my coffee to me steaming hot and black without complaint. America took notes and made sure I made it to all of my appointments.

"What are you talking about, America?" I asked still looking down at the papers in front of me. My plan to run for Governor was going to be announced that day I needed to sign off a few papers before it could be done. "Why can you no longer be my assistant?"

"First of all," Her voice peaked, "you can't even look at me when I'm talking to you." My eyes raised to see her hands firmly planted on her hips and her blond hair in a messy not at the base of her skull. "Secondly, I don't want to be a part of politics."

"You wont be a part of politics, you will be assisting me." I said trying to keep my voice from sounding as annoyed as I felt.

"Wrong. You don't even know what political party I am a part of."

"Should I?"

"It's not the one you are with and because of that I can't help you. I wont help you."

My mouth dropped, "You are kidding me."

"Luke, I mean, Mr. Cardwell, I am most definitely not." She said briskly before plopping down a stack of papers on my desk. "I've taken the liberty of finding someone to replace me. The woman knows it's temporary unless she can keep you happy. Give her a chance, she will be here this afternoon."

"What? You hired someone already?"

"I knew if I didn't put it on you like this that you wouldn't let me leave so I took the liberty. Elizabeth will be here after lunch."

"Great."

America stood tall. "It has been a treat to work for you, Mr. Cardwell. I thank you for the opportunity." turning around she went strait out the door she went, not even a goodbye.

I looked at the stack of papers, on the top was the name Elizabeth Montgomery with a list of details that could have been relevant to her. At twent-five she had graduated college a few short years earlier with plans to be a teacher only to decide she wanted to explore other options before settling down.

She took a job a flight attendant for three years before returning home only to find out no place was hiring and in the meantime she was happy to have a place of employment in my office. I admit I groaned at this point and stuffed the papers in the garbage can.

I wanted to trust that America picked another assistant who would be more than capable of fulfilling her duties but I didn't know if I could believe she had it in her after that brief conversation.

So as you can see I was already in a mood. By the time lunch rolled around I was furious. Then Elizabeth Montgomery walked into my office wearing a tight purple dress that showed every single delicious curve. My cocked literally jumped in my pants and I had to sit down.

I was going to kill America.

"Please sit down, Ms. Montgomery." I growled behind my desk begging God silently to dull the pain of my very happy member. "I was just told a few hours ago you would be my new assistant."

Sitting down, Elizabeth gave me a small nod and smile. "Yes, she warned me that you might be a little temperamental." A little? "She also made it very clear I would be just what you wanted and therefor you would find it in yourself to make my presence here useful."

I was literally going to kill America if I saw her again.

The woman couldn't let go of one small secret I told her while we drank in celebration to her engagement. She asked one simple question: what kind of woman do you want? It was innocent, she had worked with me for almost ten years and was happily in a relationship that would make her a married woman.

In all the years she worked under my command she never saw me with a woman for good reason. I don't mix my personal life with my business life unless it was to celebrate some kind of happy life event for her.

I answered her honestly that night. "I like a woman I can fuck."

"Well no shit." she said with a laugh, "What exactly do you like?"

"I don't know, America." I said taking another drink. "Short, brunette, curves. Very curvy. The kind I can grab onto and hold against my body."

Her eyes went wide with that knowledge, "You like plus size girls? No wonder!"

"No wonder what?" I questioned.

"It's just I've never had a second glance from you, not even when I was in my prime."

Her answer made me laugh out loud. She was right, I never gave her a second look because she was not the kind of woman I wanted.

Not that America wasn't a beautiful woman and not that I wouldn't have fucked her if she wasn't employed by me but she was too tall, too blond, and too skinny for my normal tastes.

Sitting in front of me was just about perfect. Elizabeth Montgomery was shorter than me (even in heels), dark brunette hair sat curled against her shoulders, and her curves were begging me to plow into her.

On top of it all her green eyes held a hint of humor and if I looked too long at her lips I'd picture them wrapped around my throbbing cock.

Which of course I did do that. I pictured her lips around my cock and nearly groaned from the throbbing that burst through it.

Chapter Two

By the time Elizabeth got back to my office I had yelled at my cock to stay in place and to not move a single inch.

See here is the thing, I've owned this cock for a long time. We have an understanding, I am in command. I am the man and he is the cock.

Our arrangement has worked out well. I decide who we fuck and he gets to go along for the very happy ride.

Except when Elizabeth walked through my door holding my hot cup of coffee, he sprang right back to life while I was standing.

FUCK.

I hadn't gotten a hard on at an unexpected time since I was a kid in school. This whole thing was out of my element and when I'm not in my element I am temperamental.

Elizabeth was going to make me very fucking temperamental.

"Ah, thank you." I said reaching for my coffee, "Please take a seat."

"Thank you." Her raspy voice said as she sat down, "I take it you are about to be very busy."

"What exactly, did America tell you about me?"

"She explained that you would be making an announcement very soon that would change your life completely. She also told me you are a little anal about keeping your office clean."

That's true, I never wanted to feel like I was in a shit hole. I grew up in one and there was no reason for me to work in one. "It was also explained that you might have some very needy requests."

"Does that bother you, the needed requests?"

Her lips perks up to the side and she looked me dead in the eyes, "I doubt there is anything you can request that would be too bad."

Have I mentioned how I'm going to kill America? I will. I swear I will. My cock pulsed into life just as he was starting to calm down.

"So that's a no?"

"No."

"No to the question or no to the answer."

"You are confusing me now." she smiled.

"Fuck. I am confusing both of us." I said bringing my fingers through my dark hair.

Elizabeth threw her head back and laughed this deep, throaty laugh. My senses were instantly on peak. I liked making her laugh.

If only my boy downstairs would calm down this could work out. She was obviously not intimidated by my foul language and I needed that. I was running for governor but that didn't mean I wasn't a sailor's kid.

I knew then that I for fucking sure couldn't do anything with Elizabeth. As much as it pained me I was going to have to get control of the situation and not let my dick between her luscious thighs. If she was going to be a hard worker then I was going to be a good boss.

I mentally shook my head and showed her around the office after getting my dick not fully deflate but enough for me to walk around without it being on full view.

My office is small but large enough for the two of us to work with each other without getting too much in the way.

I knew as the campaign progressed that we would have to use the space next door but I owned it and it wouldn't be too much work to get it into shape for a few people to work over there.

There is a solid main door to my office, stuck inside a building used by various offices. The only windows are each of the separate rooms meant to separate mine and my assistance desks.

I always made sure that America, now Elizabeth would have the larger office since they would keep majority of the paperwork in large filing cabinets.

The rest of that day went smoothly. She helped file some paperwork and hold off reporters when it was time to leave. All in all Elizabeth would be an asset to me. Even if I wanted to kiss her ass. Which I did. I so badly wanted to kiss her ass.

We worked well those first few weeks without many issues. I was constantly doing interviews and we were often on trips to various cities meeting people who could be potential voters in my favor.

For the most part it was great. Several times I had to turn my back and pretend to be busy with something else because of my cock but overall it was good. I was good, she was good. Life was good.

Exactly five weeks from the day Elizabeth was hired I was busy typing at my desk when I heard a rather painful squeal from Elizabeth's office.

I have to admit here I've avoided her office, I've avoided being in small spaces with her. My nerves can only take so much.

This time I did what any gentleman would do, I blocked out the sound. I know I know, it wasn't nice but come on have you not been paying attention here? MY COCK WANTED INSIDE OF ELIZABETH and being in close proximity of her was never a good idea.

Except she squealed again and then groaned. Giving up, I came to my feet and skirted my desk. I walked through our connecting door and saw Elizabeth on her knees, on the floor looking at her fingertip with fierce determination.

"What happened?" I asked walking up.

Alright, I admit it, I am not a gentleman because I of course made sure to stand with my cock strait in her face so I could look down at her on her knees. She was in pain and I was picturing her whipping out my member and giving him a good long stroke with her tongue.

"Splinter. A bloody splinter."

"Let me see it." I said holding out my hand while I brought myself closer to the ground. "It can't be that bad."

A snarl came from her lips, "It is."

It really wasn't that bad, just a small piece of wood sticking out of the tip which I easily removed. Now here is the part where you will question my sanity. I could have easily dropped her hand, accepted a thank you and went back to my desk without further action.

Except I've already confirmed that I am actually not a gentleman and so I couldn't do the gentlemanly thing. No. Instead I brought her small white fingertip and placed it in my mouth and sucked.

There as no blood, it was just so fucking tempting to put a part of her in my mouth like I had thought about for five weeks. Elizabeth's eyes turned brighter and her mouth popped open into a small O and I sucked my fucking heart out.

"That's uh." she whispered staring at her finger in my lips.

I pulled it from my mouth and held onto her hand before she could move, "That's what?" I asked naughtily.

"Thank you. Not, that's. I don't know what I was saying."

"Ah." I dropped her hand with a smile. "I thought you were going to say 'That's nice'"

She struggled to stand in her tight black skirt but managed while I was still hunched closed to the ground leaving me in direct line of her pussy which if I was right was more than a little moist at that moment. I looked up to her standing above me and pictured her face from this angle and I dived into licking that very pussy.

To say my cock was hard by this point would be an understatement. It was throbbing and I wanted nothing more than to whip it out and show her exactly what she was doing to me. Instead I stood with a smile and the line of my cock jut out against my pants not afraid for the first time that she would notice.

She fucking noticed. Her eyes lit brighter, her cheeks turned pink, and her wet lip dropped lower exposing her perfectly white teeth. "Can I help you with anything else?" I asked holding my arms open and wide and watching as her eyes lingered at my heavy cock.

It took her a moment to realize I had asked a question before she lifted her eyes to mine and I'm sure saw the wicked grin spread across my face, "Huh?" she asked.

"I said, can I help you with anything else? Anything else at all?"

Shaking her head, Elizabeth backed up. "No, no I'm ok. Thank you, Luke."

Disappointment shot through me but I'm not one to push my luck so I calmed my wicked grin down to a small smile, turned around and went back to my office.

I sat at my desk for several long hours thinking of Elizabeth in the next room and wondering what she must be thinking. The entire time my cock throbbed and begged for release.

Internally I yelled at him and outwardly several times I stroked him through my pants not able to resist the sensation but utterly furious it wasn't her fingertips doing the rubbing.