The Grade-Whore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers

Jan released me and sat demurely in the chair next to mine. Other than her bright red face, she was the picture of innocence as she stared at the computer screen. She glanced toward the door as a colleague walked by my office and looked in. "That was close. You almost waited too long, Professor!" She whispered. She started typing again. I could see the shape of her nipples pressing hard against her top. If the door to my office had been closed, I would have reached for them. My penis was in charge of my brain. I was right on the edge of losing control. I could feel my balls throbbing.

>>>JAN: I'll come here after my Psych final. That way I won't have to sneak out of my dorm. I cant bring much so what will I need????

I froze for a few seconds. I hadn't thought this through since my erection had been doing all of my thinking for several minutes. But I wasn't completely helpless. Or stupid. But I really needed to beat off!

>>>LEO: If you have your period, the deal is off. When was your last one?

>>>JAN: About a week ago.

>>>LEO: O.K. Bring your birth control pills in your purse.

>>>JAN: What about clothes and other stuff like my toothbrush and deodorant and stuff like that????

>>>LEO: You won't be wearing clothes. Maybe a comb or brush for your hair. I'll give you everything else you need.

>>>JAN: O.K. but you look pretty old to have me naked for three days I don't want you to have a heart atak or stoke or something!!!

>>>LEO: I may be old but I've had a lot more sex than you have. Calculus is over. Starting tomorrow I'm your sex ed professor. Your grade is entirely based upon your lab activities. If I ask you to do anything and you say no, you fail. That means I change the Incomplete to an F. Deal?

>>>JAN: DEAL!!!!! But I cant imagine what you could teach me about fucking!!!

>>>LEO: After Sunday you won't be so lacking in imagination. Believe me.

>>>JAN: I'll be back tomorrow about 10 then I get to fuck my professor!!!

Jan stood up and leaned forward over my desk to pick up her little purse. She held that pose for several seconds until she was certain I was staring at her breasts and nipples. Then she giggled and walked out the door. In spite of her light mood, her body was stiff and tight, and she didn't move as smoothly as she usually did. Even in my aroused state I recognized that most of her bravado was just an act. Well, act or no act, I was going to fuck her as much as I wanted! She made the deal, didn't she?

As soon as I heard her footsteps disappear down the hall, I staggered to my feet and closed and locked my office door. I undid my belt and pulled down my pants and undershorts. My penis sprang up. Pre-cum drooled from its opening. My balls ached, but at least my penis no longer felt crushed inside my pants. I hobbled back to my desk chair and sat down.

A couple of minutes later Mary Palm and her daughters and a vision of Jan's naked body provided me the most intense climax I'd experienced in several years. There were spots in front of my eyes and I slumped in my chair until my vision cleared. There was cum on my hand and thighs - and also on my desk. Fortunately none had landed on my pants. I cleaned everything up using the same box of tissues I'd earlier handed to Jan. The smell might give me away, but at least nothing was stained.

With my sexual tension momentarily relieved, I thought about my situation. I was rational again! Jan had blushed a lot, and she had been stiff and tense when she left my office. She had pretended to be hot to trot, but I sensed that it was mostly an act. Most likely she had barely been able to talk herself into this.

But I didn't see any way I could avoid living up to the deal Jan had forced me to accept. Once I adjusted to the reality of what Jan and I were going to do, my erection returned, harder than before. It had been decades since I had recovered this fast! I was going to have an athletic young woman parading herself naked in front of me for three days! I could make her do anything, even masturbate herself in front of me. I could fuck her in her cunt, mouth, or even in her ass.

I had never engaged in anal sex before, but I managed to vividly fantasize bending Jan over a chair as she held her cheeks apart. I quickly forced my greased penis into her behind, and she began to scream. My climax built to an explosion, and I shot blast after blast of cum into her tight rectum. When my fantasy faded, I was breathing hard and my desk was again covered with cum.

My penis remained soft, but my fantasies continued. I could do ANYTHING I wanted with her! Those incredible beasts were MINE to enjoy! Soon I would be staring at her blonde pubic hair. Her mouth would soon be sucking my penis back to life so that I could fuck her again and again.

I'd never before allowed myself to indulge in this sort of degenerate erotic fantasy, and the intensity of my responses momentarily frightened me. I ignored my misgivings and allowed my imagination to run free. How soon would Jan have her first orgasm with me? How many times would she cum before she begged me to stop?

I knew I would need some help if I wanted to avoid having a weekend of sex with a coed turn into a disaster. My normal reaction was to fall asleep shortly after I ejaculated. Viagra usually helped, but I knew it wouldn't be enough. .

Looking back on it now, I'm ashamed of what I was thinking. My wife had left me for another woman, I couldn't get a date, and I wanted to strike back. I wanted to degrade and humiliate a woman - any woman - and Jan was available. I'd never been interested in anal sex, but if it would hurt Jan, I wanted to do it. I thought about asking Bart to come visit so that she could be further used as a sex toy, but I was too insecure. What if he had a bigger penis? What if he was a better lover and "stole" her away from me? Finally I was feeling inadequate because Jan had gotten me to masturbate in my office. She was the reason I was going to betray my own convictions, and I wanted to make her pay!

I cleaned up my second ejaculatory mess. Ten minutes later I drove to the nearest subway station. A little more than an hour later I was in Times Square. I withdrew three-hundred dollars from an ATM, and walked as casually as I could into one of the dozens of sex shops scattered around the neighborhood. I spent most of the cash, then carried my large bag of supplies back to the subway.

It was early evening when I finally got home. I unpacked my purchases and made a list of the other things I would need. I drove to a drugstore and bought some batteries, some lubricating jelly, and a few other supplies. Then I stopped for a couple of cheeseburgers and a soft drink. My penis remained semierect, a condition I hadn't enjoyed for decades.

Everything worked when I inserted the batteries, and I practiced until I understood all of the controls. Then I took a shower and went to bed. I was fully erect with anticipation, but I didn't beat off. I wanted to save my cum for Jan. I fell asleep happy for the first time since my wife told me she wanted a divorce. I was about to do something unethical and completely irresponsible. But I felt terrific at the prospect of what I was about to do!

FRIDAY: SEXUAL SLAVERY'S STRANGE SURPRISES

I awoke early and got cleaned up. During breakfast I read portions of the how-to manual I had purchased at Times Square. They were incredibly instructive! But I'm in the education business, so I know how to read those things. Before I drove to my office, I checked to be certain that I still remembered how all of my "toys" from Times Square worked.

I got to my office before 9:00, and I took my time as I carefully completed the grade sheet for my calculus class. I read my e-mail. Then I just sat and waited for Jan. I could vividly recall how her body had looked. I couldn't wait to see her blonde pubic hair! That would be a first for me!

At 9:45 I swallowed a Viagra tablet. Jan bounced into my office about five minutes after 10:00. She had a mischievous look on her face, and her eyes sparkled. But her face was still covered with a deep, red blush. I showed her that I had given her a grade of Incomplete, and then I handed her a short list of instructions I'd printed. She read through them and held out her hand. I gave her a key to my car and she grinned and left my office. I could sense shame hiding beneath her outward demeanor, but she was clearly going to live up to her deal with me. Since I had the power of giving her a grade, did she really have a choice? My lust easily pushed that concern aside.

I'd deliberately parked my car in a secluded area of the faculty parking lot. Since final exams were still being given, I knew that there was almost no chance that anybody would be arriving after the next exam started. I'd given Jan instructions about finding my car, unlocking it, and hiding on the floor in front of the back seat.

In the meantime I walked across campus to the Registrar's Office and turned in my grade sheet. The secretary reminded me about the deadline for changing an Incomplete grade into something else, and I told her that I'd already made arrangements with the student to make up the work. She wished me luck since those arrangements almost always didn't work.

As I headed to my car I thought about the way Jan's bottom had looked as she had left my office. She had a better body than any women with whom I'd ever been intimate. She was also the youngest since I'd lost my virginity. And her body was mine to enjoy! All mine! I could feel my erection straining to escape my pants.

I unlocked the driver's side and glanced into the back seat. I could see that Jan had followed my instructions. She was hidden under a sheet I'd left in the car. The interior of the car was hot, and I could smell the sexual scent of her perspiration. As I pulled out of the parking lot, she started to giggle.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"I've always heard those stories about girls fucking their professors!" She laughed. "And here I am hiding in the back seat so you can sneak me away for a weekend in bed with you!"

I didn't think it was all that funny, so Jan was probably just nervous. Well, so was I. In spite of the Viagra, my erection had abruptly disappeared when I'd seen her in the car. I knew professors like Bart who had carved quite a swath through the female half of the student body, and they'd always disgusted me. Now I was joining their ranks. Damn Jan anyway! I'd show her! I'll bet the other times she'd had sex with her professors they'd been nice guys! If she was telling the truth, all she'd done with them was give them blow jobs. Wait until she found out what I was like!

My emotions were riding a roller coaster, full of twists and turns. I decided to enjoy my fall from professionalism. Once again I was surprised to discover how excited I was at the prospect of "owning" a fuck-toy for the weekend. The thought of being able to order Jan to do anything I wanted was so tantalizing that I started to worry. I thought about how it would feel to force her to have sex in different positions, and I was shocked at my eager response. I vividly imagined tying her to the bed so that I could take her again and again. That image was enough to make me erect again.

Jan was no longer merely a student whose friendship I enjoyed. She was about to become an object of lust, and nothing more - not even a human being. I realized my attitude was a reaction to my ex-wife's leaving me for a woman. I intended to regain my masculinity by treating Jan - my student and my friend - like a piece of meat. My conscience tried to interfere, but I pushed it away. Fuck it! And fuck Jan!

I had a sudden nasty idea, and I turned the car toward the main part of the campus. I reached back and pulled the sheet off Jan. I tugged it away from her and threw it onto the seat beside me. "Hand me your purse, Jan!" She handed it up. Her hand was shaking.

As I looked through it, I felt Jan moving around in the back seat. "Professor, somebody could look in and see me! Shouldn't I stay under the sheet?"

I didn't answer her. I found my car key and put it in my pocket. I left everything else except her birth-control pills in her purse. I tossed her purse onto the sheet and put the pills in my shirt pocket. What I planned to do might overheat and ruin them. "Okay, Jan! Strip off your clothes and hand them up to me!"

Jan muttered something. It amounted to a firm NO. "Jan, we've hardly gotten started yet. Should I go back and give you an F so we don't waste any more time?" I knew she had to do whatever I ordered, and it made me feel incredibly powerful! And masculine! And no longer deceived and controlled by a lesbian wife!

Jan didn't say a word. She immediately handed her sandals to me. A few seconds later she handed me her top and white bra. As she struggled to stay out of sight while she pulled her shorts off, I examined the label in her bra. 34B. Her breasts weren't gigantic, but they were certainly a nice size!

Jan stopped moving around, and her bare arm pushed her shorts over the seat. I found her tiny white bikini panties inside. From what I knew of women's sizes, she had about thirty-six-inch hips. There was a penny-sized damp spot in the crotch. Good! At least she was looking forward to the weekend! Or perhaps the risk of being seen naked was turning her on!

"I'm awfully exposed back here!" She whispered. "Shouldn't we go to . . . to where you live? What if somebody sees me? Can I have the sheet back?"

"Well, the sheet stays up here. It won't do you much good to cover your pussy and tits! So better put your hands up to hide your face! That way anybody who sees you will just see a naked blonde woman in my car and they won't know for certain that it's you!" I said. The thought of somebody seeing Jan naked in my car excited me. The desire to completely degrade her was becoming stronger.

"Prick!" Jan muttered. She had no idea! I knew I was trying to get back at my ex-wife, but I didn't care. A cunt's a cunt, right?

I drove over to a parking space directly in front of the dorm Jan lived in. I told Jan where we were. "What the fuck are you doing?" She asked. "Do you WANT somebody to see me?"

"Sure!" I said. "It'll improve my reputation! But maybe your friends won't recognize you!"

With that said I picked up Jan's clothes, her purse, and the sheet, and got out of the car. I heard her curse. I opened the trunk and locked everything inside, then got back into the car. "Well, I hope I can find a parking place close to my place." I said. "Otherwise it might be an uncomfortable walk, naked and barefoot as you are!" That was mostly a lie, but she didn't know it. But I liked the idea that it worried her!

"You can't be serious!" Jan wailed. "This isn't what I agreed to do! This isn't sex!"

I let her complain for a couple of minutes. When she stopped, I said, "Shall I drive you to my place? Or would you rather sit here and argue in front of your dorm until somebody sees you like this? Maybe one of your friends? I guess you can always just get out and run naked to your room. Oops! I have your key locked in my trunk! Sorry!" I reached back awkwardly between the seats and rubbed my hand on the bare skin on the back of her waist. I could feel the soft firmness of her body tighten against my fingers. I rearranged my shorts with my left hand to relieve the pressure of my erection which was now throbbing stiffly against my clothing.

"For God's sake drive away!" Jan said. "I had not idea you were like this! You're really sick, you know that?"

I laughed. I started the car and drove slowly through the campus, then headed toward my little domicile. Jan was right, of course. I knew I was allowing what my ex-wife had done to me to affect how I was treating Jan. But it felt good and I didn't care. No wonder Bart liked getting coeds to fuck him! Man, this was real power! I had a sex- slave!

As I turned onto my long gravel driveway, I asked Jan, "Are you ready to parade yourself naked in front of my neighbors?"

Jan didn't say anything, and I assumed I had her thoroughly scared and embarrassed. After about a minute, I drove into my front yard, then around my old farmhouse and down a bumpy, rough, dirt road. She groaned when the car jerked violently. Several minutes later I stopped the car about a hundred yards from the house. "Well, we're here, Jan!" I said. "Time to make your naked entrance! Let's show my neighbors what a great piece of ass you are! Maybe I'll fuck you in front of them!"

The farm hadn't been active for several years. I had stopped the car in what had been an access road to a couple of fields which were rapidly being overtaken by undergrowth. There were numerous small pine trees, perhaps seven or eight feet tall, but most of the vegetation was only about ankle-deep. The ground was nearly covered by some sort of prickly bramble which I kept off the narrow access roads by driving over them every week or so. The stickers on the brambles couldn't penetrate the car's tires, but they caught on clothing and hurt when they scratched the skin. Jan couldn't possibly walk through them barefoot. .

I got out of the car and waited. Jan lifted her head high enough to look out the windows. She looked all around and finally realized we were completely alone. "You bastard!" She shrieked at me, then began to get out of the car.

Her body was almost too much to believe. Even though she was a blonde, she had a dark tennis tan - face, arms, and legs. Her feet were so starkly white it looked as if she were wearing socks. Her front was white from just below her neck to about mid-thigh. The sharp color contrast with her tan made her breasts and crotch stand out. I had a perfect view of the triangle of curly, blonde pubic hair which covered her lower abdomen. I caught a quick flash of her pink labia as she carefully put her feet on the ground. Her nipples were small, pink, and pointed.

"Ouch! Dammit! I need my sandals!" Jan cried. "I can't walk barefoot through this shit!"

"It's not that bad, but be careful where you put your feet." I said. I pointed toward the farmhouse. "That's where you're going. I wanted to watch you jiggle and bounce so I brought you out here."

I pointed down the narrow road and her eyes looked in that direction. "Or you could always go that way. There aren't many stickers on the road. Of course you'll have to walk almost to the highway over there, and people will see you, but it's easier walking. It's about a mile, I think. And then you can follow another road back to the house. Probably take you - about an hour, barefoot. But people driving by will, only be able to see you for about half of that time."

Jan glared at me. I took several steps backwards into the field so that I could enjoy the view as she struggled to carefully walk directly toward the house. She got about ten feet, then began to cry. "I can't!" She wailed. "It hurts my feet too much! Give me my sandals! Please?"

That's exactly what I'd planned to do, but then I had an inspiration. I could further degrade and humiliate Jan and establish her sex-toy status at the same time. "I'll come back for you!" I said as I walked quickly to the car and started it up. Jan managed two or three careful steps before I drove away. I looked back and saw her standing naked, alone, and helpless as she flipped me the bird. She was screaming something that I couldn't hear over the sound of the engine.

I followed the roads I'd pointed out to Jan around the old fields, then back to the farmhouse. I unlocked the house and carried everything from the car inside. I left her birth-control pills on the bathroom sink. I pulled off my shirt, and then pulled my shorts and undershorts over my feet without removing my sandals.

Naked except for my sandals, I walked out onto the porch. Jan hadn't moved. Her naked body was truly a delightful sight, and it improved as I carefully walked across the field toward her. My erection bobbed up and down in front of me with each step.

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers