The Grade-Whore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers

It was a hot day, and we were both in full sun. I could see sweat glistening on her skin as I approached her, and it was already dripping down my own body. She was staring at my erection with both her mouth and eyes wide open.

"How'd you fuck your boyfriend and not see an erect prick, Jan?" I asked.

"I did, but you . . . You're bigger! I thought . . . You're an old guy! I thought you couldn't . . . you know . . . get like that!"

"Your first lover must be short! I'm just over six inches, so hardly above average. They come lots bigger than this!'

Jan was still staring at my penis. "You're not just longer. You're . . . bigger. You know, thicker! Compared to his, yours looks . . . you know, chunky."

I decided this was a compliment. I walked up to Jan and stopped with the head of my penis just touching her golden pubic curls. She began to tremble. Her sudden blush looked like sunburn. "Gee, I must have forgotten to bring your sandals, so I'll have to carry you. Here's how we'll do it. When I pick you up, wrap your legs around me with your boobs against my face. Then hang on!"

So far I was following the plan I had quickly decided upon. Jan was naked and helpless, and now I wanted to get her naked, sweaty body wrapped around mine. I wanted her to get used to having my naked body in intimate contact with hers. Once I had carried her to the house, I thought I could use a shared shower to fuck her for the first time, probably bent over with me entering her from the rear to further humiliate her. "Well?" I asked. "It's hot out here, and I'm going to go back to the house. Do I carry you or do you walk barefoot?"

Jan looked up from my penis and looked at the house so far away. She looked into my face and glared at me. "Just the thought of touching your old, sweaty body disgusts me, but I don't have any choice, do I? So let's get it over with! Bastard!"

Wasn't that interesting? Jan had really been desperate for her grade of B. Apparently most of what she had done in my office really had been an act. Well, she was still going to spend three days with my penis ejaculating into every possible opening in her body.

I grabbed Jan's sweaty, naked, muscular behind and lifted her up against my chest. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, pressing her crotch against my abdomen and her breasts against the upper part of my chest. I lowered her slightly until my erection was pressing along the entire length of her exposed pussy. Her pubic hair was so soft it felt like the top of my shaft was pressing against fine wool. Then I squeezed her behind as I kissed her. The muscles in her behind were firm and tight beneath her skin.

As I had expected, Jan resisted. For several minutes I held her like that without moving. I nibbled and kissed her lips. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, but she kept her teeth together. We were intimately intertwined, naked, in the bright sunlight in the middle of the old cornfield. Our bodies were dripping wet with sweat.

All at once Jan's body began to wiggle, and she opened her mouth. Her tongue pressed against mine. She gave a short, high-pitched mew, like a kitten crying for milk. Her kisses slowly began to reveal the beginning of her arousal. She wasn't particularly heavy, and I was in no hurry. But I had verified that our intimate contact would get her aroused, and that would make it easier to fuck her in the shower.

I turned and started to walk slowly toward the house. As I walked my penis rubbed firmly against Jan's pussy. We were perhaps halfway to the house when she took several quick breaths through her nose. I kissed her and her return kiss was heavy with passion. "What got you so turned on, Jan? Was it riding naked in the car? Or being carried naked and sweaty across a field in the sunshine?"

"You're the professor! Shit, you know what's happening. Your . . . prick is rubbing against me and I can't help myself! I know it's too thick to fit inside me, but it still . . . Shit! It's getting me hot!" Jan kissed me with a lot of tongue action and I felt her hips rocking slowly forward and back, forcing my erection to gently rub her labia. I could feel her heat and moisture against my penis. The soft, wooly feel of her pussy was now also wet.

Jan's powerful, uninhibited responses to my stimulation caused me to abandon my plan. Instead of humiliating her, I felt a growing desire to bring her to orgasm. I also wanted to have her experience that while fucking her, not while my penis was rubbing the outside of her crotch. Well, it would be demeaning for her to be fucked in daylight in the middle of a field, so what the heck? I could always fuck her in the shower later.

I still had my hands around Jan's buttocks. I lifted her higher up my body. Her stiff nipples poked into me and dragged slowly against my sweaty chest. She moaned against my tongue. I stopped lifting when only the head of my penis was still in contact with her fuzzy crotch.

Jan was wiggling against me and she was moaning with every breath. I reached under her and pulled up against my penis with the fingers of both of my hands. I felt the head of my penis slip past her anus and between her wet outer labia. It started to enter her opening. "God no! You're too thick! You're going to hurt me if you go any deeper!"

For a moment I felt an intense and powerful satisfaction because Jan was completely helpless. If she tried to get down, her movements would likely force my penis into her. If she didn't get down, I would continue to hold her in a near-fucking position. But the pleasure of humiliating and degrading her slipped away as my desire to please her gradually overwhelmed me. I had an abrupt realization that she was my friend! And I wanted to have sex with her as a friend, not as a plaything. Was that revelation ever a surprise!

I held Jan for about thirty seconds, then I began to slowly walk toward the house. In my aroused confusion, I changed my mind again, and decided that I would carry her to the house and then mate with her as we took a shower together. Unfortunately I neglected to relocate my penis. Her pussy was pressing downward against my crown, not sideways against my shaft as it had been before.

With each step the vibration caused the tip of my penis to shift its position against her pussy, and I could feel it starting to go deeper into her wetness. She pulled her mouth away from mine. "NO! It hurts! It's not going in straight! Stop!"

There was absolutely no way I could stop. I didn't want to hurt Jan, but since I was barely larger than average, I knew my penis would fit, even if she didn't. My desire to feel my penis completely inside her consumed me. I took another step, then counted to three, then took another step. With each one I gained another millimeter of penetration. She was wet, but really tight. And my penis was slowly going in as her vagina adjusted to my size.

I took another step. Jan screamed, and the head of my penis was completely inside her. The hot and wet pressure of her vagina was making me get even harder. I stood still and savored the sensations of unbelievable pleasure radiating out from the head of my penis. Her vagina was trembling erratically as it gripped me. Her little cries became moans as I held her.

Jan was uncomfortable and afraid, but her body instinctively knew what to do. She rocked her pelvis forward and back until she suddenly found the right angle. She put her head back and screamed as she slowly slipped down my erection. She was trembling in my arms as a climax rocked her body. Well, this hadn't been my original plan, but I wasn't upset. Her first climax with my penis inside her had been a good one - at least as good as any I'd ever seen my ex-wife experience.

After thirty seconds or so Jan turned lowered her face back to mine and kissed me really hard. I could feel her vagina trembling firmly around my shaft as her climax began to wane. Perhaps an inch-and-a-half of my penis was still outside her body.

When Jan relaxed her legs and her heels were no longer digging into my backside, I lifted my hips forward and let her weight slowly push her the rest of the way onto me. As our pubic hair smashed together, she moaned against my mouth and I felt her vagina begin to slowly tremble again. We still had about forty yards to go, and I began walking toward the house. Ten or twelve steps later I had to stop as she screamed and clawed my back with her fingernails. She jerked her body and trembled so hard I almost lost my balance. I'd never before been with a woman who experienced anything like it!

For the first time I wondered if I had made a mistake. Jan was a healthy young female animal in excellent physical condition. Her nearly complete lack of inhibitions had allowed her to have two orgasms within a couple of minutes. I had not planned to stand and hold her entire weight for any period of time, and I could feel the first twinges of fatigue in my legs. And I had difficulty walking because she was still writhing and jerking in the throes of her orgasm.

I held Jan and waited for her tremors to stop. "God! Oh God oh God oh God!" She said as I sucked on her tongue and lips. When she opened her eyes, they were unfocused. When I began walking again, she twisted and rubbed herself against me, and in only a few steps she began to moan. Almost immediately she had another screaming climax. Her fingernails hurt as she clawed my back, and I this time I could feel a sharp burning. She had drawn blood. I walked faster as she screamed and clawed.

I was dripping with sweat and my legs were trembling when I reached the porch. The salty sweat made the scratches on my back continue to burn. I had paused for Jan's orgasms two more times, and I was really getting tired. I reached behind her and pulled a cushion from a lounger, and dropped it behind her. I lay her back on the cushion with her legs hanging off the porch.

I had slipped part way out of her, and I pushed myself back in. Her body was incredible! Her breasts still maintained most of their perky shape even though she was lying on her back. Her nipples were a deep red and pointing straight up. In spite of my fatigue I wanted to fuck her. I needed to fuck her. No, that wasn't it. I wanted to make my young student friend into my lover the way only a man can with a woman.

I was standing on the ground between Jan's legs with my penis completely inside Jan. She was lying at just the right height. I began to slowly pump my penis in and out of her. She was wet, hot, and unbelievably tight. The friction began to make my balls feel hot. She moaned and lifted her knees up toward her waist. I put an arm against the back of each of her knees. I leaned forward onto the porch, rocking her back and supporting my weight on my extended arms. She was now postured for maximal penetration.

I looked between our bodies as I pulled about an inch of my penis out of Jan. Her labia formed a ring of reddish-pink around my slightly darker shaft. Wet, matted, gold fur surrounded her pussy. Her clitoris was a bright red, protruding, tiny finger that moved in time with her pounding heartbeat. It was the most beautiful pussy I'd ever seen. The scent of her sparkling juice on my penis added to my excitement.

Jan's knees were now almost touching the porch as I bent her back and pushed completely into her again. I could feel my penis forcing her internal organs aside to make room. She opened her mouth, leaned her head back, and moaned. The sound was intensely primal and completely, overwhelmingly female. The desire to splash my seed as deeply inside her as possible swept over me. I pushed firmly against her clitoris and twisted from side to side. She pushed back against me and screamed as yet another climax abruptly began.

Jan's legs were jerking hard against my arms as her vagina held my penis in a tight, pulsing grip. My own climax was quickly building. I pulled out a couple of inches and then smashed my body back against hers. I did it again. She started to scream with each of my thrusts. I felt her vagina squeezing my penis faster and faster. From my waist to my knees I could feel rising and building heat.

I was so aroused I couldn't see, so I closed my eyes and pushed into Jan as hard as I could. I felt dizzy. I twisted back and forth to stimulate her clitoris as the heat and tension in my lower body exploded. We both screamed as I ejaculated into her. We screamed again three or four times as I ejaculated additional bursts of cum. Heat spread down my arms, and they began to tremble. My dizziness intensified. The only thing I could feel was her vagina clamping in hard pulses around my penis.

I didn't realize I'd passed out until I heard and felt Jan trying to push me off her. "I can't breathe! Get off me! Unh! You're too heavy!"

I was still inside Jan, but my legs were shaking so hard I couldn't stand up. I managed to lift my chest off her with my trembling arms, and she took several deep breaths as I leaned over her. My head hurt and my heart was pounding in my chest. I took a long, deep breath. Both our bodies were still trembling from our climaxes.

One of my legs partially collapsed under me, and my penis pulled out of Jan with a wet sucking sound. "Roll off the mat! Quick!" I groaned. Both of my legs were shaking violently.

Jan untangled her legs from my arms and rolled to her left so that she was on her hands and knees on the porch. I lunged forward and twisted and rolled so that I was lying on my back on the cushion. I felt sharp pain from the scratches on my back. My legs hung down off the edge of the porch. I pulled her toward me and she first straddled me on hands and knees, then pressed herself completely against me. I wrapped my arms around her, pulled her against me, and kissed her.

We were both dripping with perspiration, and lying in full sunlight didn't help us to cool off. But I was completely wiped out. This had certainly not been my plan! But never before had I enjoyed such an overpowering climax!

I could feel Jan's breasts and nipples against my chest, and I slipped my hands from her back to the sides of her breasts. She moaned as my thumbs gently rubbed her nipples. "Nnnnh! That feels so-o-o-o good! Did you wait until after we were done to play with my boobs just so I wouldn't be right? About what I said before when I called you a tit man?"

"No, I was too busy rubbing your behind." I replied honestly. "What made you think I was especially interested in your firm, perky, hot, bouncing, beautifully-shaped titties?"

Jan giggled. "Well, you never missed a chance to check them out when I came to your office. And I caught you looking into my cleavage lots of times during our tests."

"I was also looking up your skirt. Or between your legs when you wore shorts. If I'd known your pussy was so beautiful I'd never have wasted so much time on your chest!"

Our breathing was gradually slowing down. Jan nibbled on my lips and kissed me. I continued to stimulate her nipples with my thumbs. "It sounds sort of dirty to have you say my pussy is beautiful."

"Dirty? Hell no! You've got the best looking one I've ever seen!"

"And how many are you comparing mine to? Dozens? Hundreds?"

I laughed. "I've only seen a couple of others up close and personal. But trust me. Yours is really special!"

"But you've had sex with more women than that, haven't you?"

"Yes, I have. But not all of them gave me a chance to get a really good look. You can't see much in the dark."

Jan laughed, then she kissed me. We caressed each other for several more minutes. Neither of us wanted to stop. We'd just shared an incredibly powerful sexual experience, and our post-play was tender and playful. I'd never experienced anything remotely approaching the feelings that poured out of me. I felt like taking a nap, but I didn't want to interrupt our special moment. I had gone from liking her as a friend to being infatuated.

Our breathing was almost back to normal, but the sun was making the perspiration continue to flow. "Well, much as I'm enjoying lying her like this, I'm afraid we'll both get sunburned if we don't go inside. Your shapely behind is already starting to get red."

I was still semierect, and she arched her back and lifted her chest away from mine without causing our lower bodies to separate. I seized the opportunity, and reached up and held one of her breasts in each of my hands. "Nnh! Now that really feels nice! Are you sure you want . . . to get up?" She asked.

I grinned at her and she smiled back. "Normally I'd agree with you, Jan. However, in this case, and in spite of your deliberate attempt to fuck me into an early grave, I think it will be okay. Besides I'm sure I'll have The Boss back inside your fuzzy beaver in a little while."

Jan giggled. "The Boss? That's what you call him? Hah! What's he in charge of?"

"When he's hard, he does all my thinking. Right now he's The Slob. All he's good for is draining my bladder."

Jan laughed. "You're silly, you know that? He still feels really neat pressed against me! But yeah, let's go in and get out of the sun."

With that Jan slowly lifted her hips and looked down at The Slob as he lay limply between my thighs. Her labia were puffed out and protruded past her matted fur. We both watched as drops of her juices and short strings of my cum dripped out of her into me. "So what do you call your pussy? The Drain? The Juicer? The Cum Collector? The Semen Sump? The yellow Passion Pit? The . . ."

Jan made a snorting sound and stood over me for a second before she stepped away. "You're gross, you know that? I don't think I'll tell you!" When I didn't immediately stand up, she reached down and helped me to my feet. My legs were still trembling. She shook her head and grinned. "That was pretty good sex for an old man, but I'm afraid you'll pass out if The Boss comes back to life!"

I slapped her on the behind and she yelped, then giggled. "Pretty good? Hell, that's the best sex I've had since I was barely older than you are!" That was an overt lie since I'd NEVER had such incredible sex before! "Have you really had better sex at your tender age?"

Jan blushed. "No way! I've never . . . I never imagined it could feel so strong! Over and over! And I didn't know you could do it standing up like that! I was afraid you were going to give ME a heart attack!" She gave me a shy smile and then turned to walk inside ahead of me.

We had barely gotten inside my house when she wrapped herself around me. I tilted her head up and we shared a long, gentle kiss. "Chuck - that's my old boyfriend. The one I did it with three times. Well, he didn't . . . He didn't ever have the time to . . . keep at me like you did. You made me . . . God! I can still feel my insides sort of wiggling."

I figured that Chuck was more interested in getting his rocks off than in pleasing Jan, But I didn't say so. We kissed for a minute or so. Then she looked directly into my eyes. "You're definitely the professor and I'm the student. You were right. It fit. Wow, did it ever! The smell - and the feel! - of our sweat, like, triggered something inside me! Oh shit! I'm almost going again!"

We kissed again as she gently rubbed her trembling body against mine. I finally broke it. "Okay, let's get cleaned up and get some lunch. I, for one, am starved! I'll show you where we can take a shower." Jan smiled. I didn't have to tell her we were going to shower together. She knew how precise I was in class, and I hadn't said, "Our showers." She knew exactly what I meant by "A shower."

And it was indeed quite a shower! Perhaps it was mainly due to Jan's youth, but we were intimate, erotic, but mostly playful. She squealed and giggled when I wiggled two fingers inside her and her pussy made sounds very much like wet farts. "Ew! Gross!" She said, and she made a sour face when I licked our accumulated juices from the same two fingers. But then she nearly raped my mouth with her tongue when I kissed her. When we broke apart I could see the tip of her tongue moving over her lips as she evaluated the taste. Then she smiled and kissed me again. Well, she said she had done oral sex before, so this probably wasn't the first time she had tasted cum. But it was probably the first time she had tasted herself mixed with cum.

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers