The Grade-Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,103 Followers

"I still will if you want to try it. I've never done it, but the book makes it look pretty easy!" I replied. "I even bought a pack of enemas." I held them up.

Jan shook her head. "If you meant it when you said you wouldn't force me to do anything, I won't do that. But I will if you order me to. That was our deal."

I kissed Jan. "Yes, we have a deal. But we will only do things you're willing to do. We're going to share, not just satisfy me. Okay?" Jan nodded, then kissed me for a couple of minutes. There were more tears in her eyes when she pulled away.

"Why not look through the book and find some things you've never done but would like to try? I admit I was really only interested in fucking you in the ass when I wanted to grind you down."

"Why did you want to do that to me, Doc? To grind me down, I mean?"

"I was sick, angry at women in general. Suddenly I could do anything I wanted with you and . . . and I'm sorry! Dammit I was wrong!"

Jan was quiet for several seconds. "And I used sex to get you to . . . do what I wanted. That's part of it, too. Isn't it? That's why you were going to . . . be cruel to me?"

I looked into her troubled eyes. "Yes, I'm afraid so. I'm not making any excuses, but it makes me look pretty bad, doesn't it?"

Jan's eyes slowly changed, and I felt like she was reading my mind. Her look was sympathetic when she said, "She really hurt you, didn't she? Your ex-wife. She took away your sense of being a man." She studied my face. "And you didn't see it coming, did you? You thought . . . You wanted your marriage to go on."

If Jan wasn't reading my mind, she was dangerously intuitive. I felt my eyes filling with tears. I nodded. "I thought we were so comfortable with each other. I didn't know about her lover. I felt so damned stupid!"

Jan hugged me until I stopped sniffling, then stared into my eyes again. "This is unfair, but I'm going to ask it anyway. Did you every have real intimacy with her? Was the sex good?"

My emotions were sending me all kinds of confusing signals. I stared into Jan's deep blue eyes and tried to sort everything out. Finally I said, "We obviously were never truly intimate. We had sex, but less and less often. I masturbated a lot, and it was usually better than sex with her. I realize now that we just copulated. Fucked. Screwed. We didn't ever really make love. At least she didn't."

Jan gave me her incredible smile. "But we did, didn't we? We made love. It wasn't just sex. Everything inside both of us took part. We didn't hold anything back, did we?" She whispered and kissed me lovingly and gently.

I hugged her tightly against me. "Yes, Jan. We made love. I'd never done it before, but what we did was certainly making love."

The leaned back and stared into my eyes again. "Thank you, Doc. It wasn't fair of me to pry like that. But I thought . . . Well, I could already sense . . . I knew what you were feeling. I knew you would tell me, too. I knew you would be as honest with me as you are with yourself."

"Jan, I'm all mixed up right now! Can I turn the tables on you? Why were you crying?"

Jan's eyes filled with tears again. "Doc, you know! I don't have to tell you, do I?"

"No, you don't. I just want to hear it from you."

"Dammit Doc! I don't want this . . . What we're doing and feeling . . . I don't want it to end! And it will in a couple of days!"

"Maybe that's why we're so intense. We can't afford to waste time with silly games. We don't have time for that."

Jan kissed me, then pulled away. "Let's not waste time talking about stuff we can't change anyway. It's time for lunch, isn't it? I'm starved! For some reason I'm burning up a LOT of energy!"

Jan was clearly interested in the book, and she paged through it while I made sandwiches for lunch. As we ate, we looked at the pictures and aloud read the instructions for doing several interesting sex acts. "Until I looked at this," Jan held up the book, "I thought I was so experienced because Chuck had come inside me three times and I'd sucked some penises. Now I feel like a beginner!"

"Let's go for another walk, this time in daylight." I suggested as soon as lunch was finished and Jan had finished with the book. We cleaned our teeth and used the toilet, and we put on our sandals.

Jan surprised me. She had an impish look on her face. "How about we put those remote-control vibrators in. It should make the walk more fun!"

"If we do, I'll bet you won't be able to walk five-hundred feet if I turn them both on!"

Jan shook her head. "No, that's not what I meant! I'll wear the egg in iz . . . oops, I almost said it! My Golden Lamb of Love. And you'll have the other up your ass!" She handed me one of the disposable enemas. "Better use this first, Doc!"

I handed Jan another one. "Let's both do it. Just in case I want to put something up your ass, too!" In fact we gave each other enemas as we giggled and joked, then waited for them to work. I held her body against mine as we kissed and cuddled. Within a few minutes we both giggled again as our intestines began to flex, rumble, and churn.

We took turns on the toilet for several minutes until we were finally done. Even with nearly constant toilet-flushing, the stench was terrible! We took quick rinse-off showers, dried off, and closed the bathroom door to contain the stink. "I thought it was embarrassing to have you watch me use the toilet before. But that! That was truly disgusting!" Jan laughed.

I persuaded Jan that she needed to be prepared before I put the egg into her pussy. I had her get onto her hands and knees, and I slipped under her from behind, lying on my back. I looked up at her beautiful pussy. I reached around her legs and cradled her dangling breasts and I she lowered her pussy to my face. I began cunnilingus as I fondled her breasts and sensitive nipples.

Once again it didn't take long. Jan expected me to stop when she was just starting to get aroused, but I kept licking and sucking on her pussy as I rubbed and pinched her nipples. The combined stimulation brought her to a loud orgasm. This time I was careful, and I had enough time to pull my mouth away from her crotch so that I could breathe. She still almost crushed my head between her thighs. Her athletic legs felt like wooden beams as her muscles contracted - and then held firm.

While Jan's body was still trembling, I turned on the egg and pressed it between her vaginal lips. Her legs clamped harder and she screamed. She immediately experienced another orgasm, louder and more violent than the first. I turned off the egg, but her orgasm went on and on. She slowly came back down. Her pussy was dripping fresh juice into my mouth and all over my face.

I touched the control again, and I watched Jan's labia slowly close around the buzzing egg. Finally there was nothing visible except the thin white wire hanging out of her. I turned off the egg and counted out thirty seconds. Then I gave the egg a quick buzz, and she jumped. "If you want to take a walk, stop that!" She muttered. More juice came gushing out of her pussy.

Jan crawled forward and stood up. I buzzed the egg for a couple of seconds, and I could see the muscles in her abdomen jerk. It obviously worked as advertized!

Jan smeared lubricant all over her finger and inserted it inside my rectum. She gently rubbed my prostate, and my penis became fully erect. She rubbed, then stopped, then rubbed until I was almost ready to explode. Finally she pulled her finger out of me and lubricated the vibrator. She turned on the vibrator and pushed it inside me as it buzzed. She carefully moved it deeper with her finger. As it touched my prostate, I screamed, then quickly ejaculated onto the exercise mats in several quick bursts. "After what you just did to me, it only seemed fair!" She said.

After we cleaned up, we took turns rubbing suntan lotion on our white and sensitive areas. We were both aroused when we finished this exciting chore! I strung bootlaces through convenient holes on the controls, and we each hung a control around our necks. After a quick, three-second burst to make certain the vibrators still worked, we put on our sandals and began our walk.

Every hundred yards or so we took turns with the vibrators. I found that I could turn Jan's on and determine her level of arousal by the color and stiffness of her nipples. One long, twenty-second burst of vibrator stimulation would get her sufficiently aroused that she could no longer walk. She used three-second bursts, about five seconds apart, and continued them until I was fully erect. Then she would give me a ten-second burst until the head of my penis turned dark. She always stopped just before I ejaculated. Our hour-long walk kept is both in a stage of nearly constant, extreme arousal.

When we finally returned to the porch, we were both almost insane with sexual desire. We kicked off our sandals as soon as we entered the house, and we turned on both vibrators. Jan could barely walk as far as the exercise room. I pushed her down on her hands and knees and crawled up behind her.

I could see Jan's labia pulsing as the egg buzzed inside her. I took hold of the wire and gently pulled it out. "No-o-o-o! I was almost there!" She moaned.

I pushed the slippery, buzzing egg firmly against Jan's anus, and she gave a sudden screaming moan and it abruptly disappeared completely inside her. In one forceful stroke I pushed my penis completely inside her wet, trembling pussy. I reached around her torso and pulled her against me by pressing her breasts against her ribs.

The sensations were so intense I closed my eyes. I could feel the egg in Jan's rectum vibrating directly against my shaft, and the other one was stimulating my prostate. Her entire body began to shake and she screamed, again and again. I ejaculated so hard it felt like cramps in my groin.

Jan's entire body was shaking and she was still screaming. She began to move around under me, and as she straightened one of her legs, I lost my balance and I fell to the mat, pulling her onto her side. I was still erect but had come halfway out of her. I pushed myself back inside her and pulled her back against me as the vibrators continued to buzz. It felt like I was having one long, continuous ejaculation.

Jan continued to scream, and I screamed with her. I could barely hear us over the intense stimulation of the vibrators. The sensations were so powerful they became painful. She twisted around and grabbed both controls, turning off the vibrators. We lay together on the mat on our sides. Still, joined together, with the now motionless vibrators lodged in our rectums. Our breathing came in short, ragged gasps.

My penis softened and I could no longer hold it inside Jan. As we separated, I slowly pulled the vibrator from inside me, then gently removed the one in her. I spooned my body against hers, one hand caressing her breasts.

After several minutes Jan spoke. "I don't need that, Doc. It was incredible, but it went on far too long. It stopped being good. It wasn't at all like making love."

"Me too." I replied. I just wanted to rest and I held her tightly, my sticky, flaccid penis between the cheeks of her behind. As the discomfort in my groin gradually subsided, I allowed myself to drift off.

It was at least two hours later when I awoke. Jan was already awake, and we kissed, then climbed into the shower. Once again we mated standing up as the water ran over us. "Those vibrators were okay, Doc, but this is what I really like better!" Two minutes later I ejaculated into her and she screamed with joy.

As we ate our TV dinners, Jan got playful. "I saw this in the book." She announced as she straddled my lap and sat down facing me. She adjusted her position until I slipped most of the way into her. "Now we can eat!" She announced.

It took a long time to finish our meals. Jan's breasts were right in front of me, and as she held her tray with one hand and picked up pieces of her meal, I leaned forward and sucked on her sensitive nipples. As I ate, Jan leaned back and squeezed my penis with her pussy.

After about fifteen minutes both meals were cold and I couldn't handle any more stimulation. I stood up, placed Jan's behind on the table. I slammed in and out of her as hard and fast as I could. In a few seconds she screamed as her orgasm exploded. She pulled me back on top of her, and the unfinished TV dinners were smashed against her back. We didn't care. I kissed her until her body finally relaxed. I had not climaxed, and she asked if we should keep going. I told her I was saving myself for the bedroom, and she gave me a fantastic, loving smile.

We had a quick, loving (but sexless) shower, and after we dried off, I carried Jan to the bed and laid her gently on top of the sheet. I turned on all of the lights and picked up my camera. Jan looked apprehensive. "Doc, why are you going to take pictures? What are you going to do with them?"

"Jan, these are only for me to look at after you've left on Monday. I'll keep them in a special envelope in my file cabinet. My attorney has instructions to destroy that envelope if anything happens to me. But I want . . . I want to remember you exactly as you are right now."

Jan smiled. "I'd like some of you, too. But it would be too dangerous if someone found them. Okay, snap away! As long as these are just for you!"

I took nearly fifty color Polaroid pictures of Jan's body, including closeups of her Golden Lamb of Love. I had her lie on her back, on her side, and on her stomach. I took pictures of her holding and kissing my penis. I took several as I slipped inside her. When I was done, we took turns looking at them.

"This is my favorite, Doc!" Jan said as she showed me a closeup of her Golden Lamb of Love with my pubic hair pressing against it. Her clitoris and about a quarter inch of my penis were visible. The rest of my penis was completely inside her body.

We made frantic love in the missionary position until we both came, and then I rolled Jan over on top of me. My penis softened inside her, then slipped out. Instead of dropping off to sleep she began to stroke my penis and balls. When he didn't become erect, she slipped a finger into my anus and began to massage my prostate. That did it! She almost sucked me inside her and then began to ride up and down on my erection. I tickled her nipples and she clamped down with her vagina. The abruptness and intensity of our orgasms surprised me. She flopped down on top of me and kissed me hard. I was still erect inside her as I fell asleep,

SUNDAY: AWARENESS

We woke on Sunday morning in a bed that was so sticky the sheets clung to us. While the sheets and mattress pad sloshed in my washing machine, Jan shaved me. "My legs are getting a bit rough. I really need to shave them. And my underarms. Do you have another razor?"

"Of course! But it's my turn to shave you, Jan!"

Jan gave me a look of complete disbelief. "You've got to be kidding! Right? Right?"

I shook my head. "If there are any special tricks, you'd better tell me, Jan! I'd hate to mess up!"

Jan shook her head, then ran from the room. I chased after her. She ran into my study and picked up the sex book. She flipped through the pages. "Here! How about I shave your balls, too? It's supposed to be really good for oral sex!"

"Sure! Why not?" I laughed. "If you'll kiss my balls after you shave them, I'll kiss your legs and underarms, too."

We ate breakfast and then started shaving. It took us almost an hour, but Jan's underarms, Jan's legs, and my scrotum were soon smooth and hairless. "Do you want to shave . . . my pussy . . . my Golden Lamb of Love, too?" She asked.

"Not a chance! I love your Golden Lamb of Love, even if I do get hairs in my mouth when I kiss it. I'm not shaving the most beautiful pussy in the world! Never!" The sparkle in Jan's eyes spoke volumes.

My balls felt really strange and soft when she finished trimming and shaving them. Jan kissed and fondled them and giggled. I kissed her legs and underarms, then continued to kiss her entire body. She did the same to me. It tickled, and we both laughed like little kids.

We also became aroused. Finally we ended up on the exercise mats, with me lying on my back, doing sixty-nine. Jan's giggling was interrupted by several loud orgasms, and I came twice. We were still licking, kissing, and laughing when the crash-boom of a sudden thunderstorm interrupted our revelry.

We raced from room to room closing windows, and the storm gradually passed by. Jan ate lunch sitting on my lap. She wiggled around until I was inside her, and we finished the meal that way. I played with her breasts until she climaxed. When I didn't ejaculate, she flexed her hips and squeezed me with her vagina until I did. We were so in tune with each other's bodies that we could easily achieve any level of passion we desired. I couldn't help remembering that I'd never been certain how to arouse my ex- wife.

The storm had nearly disappeared, but the sky was overcast and a gentle rain was falling. Jan and I took a long, slow walk around my trails as the droplets of water fell from the sky and slowly soaked us. The air was still warm, and our skin was slippery and smooth. We explored each other's bodies as we kissed and cuddled during our two-hour walk.

When we returned, we took a few moments to towel off, then Jan led me to our bed. "I want to be in charge this time." She announced as she gently pushed me back onto the bed.

Jan straddled me as I lay on my back. The Boss was dark red and ready. She faced me and began to lower herself onto The Boss. "I can't believe I didn't think he would fit!" She whispered. "I'm going to move him around in me until he's touched me everywhere!"

With just his head inside her, Jan began to twist and flex her hips. Her abrupt orgasm caught us both by surprise, and she had to struggle to keep from impaling herself on my shaft. But then she lowered herself in small fractions of an inch, each time twisting and rotating herself around the portion of my penis that was inside her. As I approached the point of no return she stopped, and continued as soon as I calmed down. Sweat was dripping from both of us.

I had never before explored a woman this way. My penis rubbed all around her uterus, and she gasped as her sensitive cervix slipped back and forth across his head. Slowly I slipped deeper into Jan, and her vagina began to grab me with a rhythm she couldn't control.

All at once Jan dropped the last half-inch, and I was fully inside her. "God, Doc! I can't stop . . . I can't help . . . Oh! OH!" I lifted my hips from the bed and thrust myself against her, and she screamed. I felt my own ejaculations as our bodies jerked and bounced. The bed moved against the ball and made a banging sound like a drum beat. My whole body tingled and I thought I heard more thunder.

Sometime later I awoke to find Jan lying on top of me, trembling. We were dripping with sweat, her nipples hard against my chest. I was still inside her, still erect. I kissed her and she kissed me again and again. "God, Doc! We didn't hold anything back, did we? Can it ever be better than that?"

"No, Jan. If it got any better, it would kill me!"

Jan looked into my eyes. "You've never had one that good before, have you?"

I shook my head. "No, Jan. So who's the teacher now?" She laughed and held me close. We lay like that for a long time.

We finally cleaned up for supper. As the TV dinners heated up, Jan sat in my lap, facing me as we kissed and cuddled. My penis was motionless, most of the way inside her. "I just want to hold him this way." She whispered. "I can't believe how wonderful he feels inside me!"

Our food was cold before we finished. It was difficult to eat. After getting up to take the dinners from the oven, Jan had climbed back onto my lap and pulled my penis inside her. I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt, either.

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,103 Followers