The Grand Master Key Ch. 02

Story Info
I slip into 23 G in search of her panties.
1k words
3.78
22.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the incident in the basement corridor, I waited patiently for another opportunity to taste Twenty-Three G's pussy again. Of course it was sheer luck that the panties had fallen that one time, so I pretty much gave up on finding a pair of her once worn panties right in front of my door again. It was only when she told me she was expecting a package and asked that I put it in her apartment that I was tempted to violate the sanctity of the grand master key.

Sure enough her package arrived as expected and I grabbed it and zipped up the elevator to the twenty-third floor. I calmly unlocked her door and stepped into her apartment and placed the package neatly on her kitchen table. While in the apartment I took a moment to reconnoiter the place, letting my mind grasp where she kept everything. No, she knew I would be in her apartment that day, so all I dared do was look around, making a mental note of which room was her bedroom, where her chest of drawers was in the room and then peeked into the closet to confirm the location of a dirty clothes hamper. I then quickly exited the room and returned to the basement.

Over the next month or so, I saw her coming and leaving the building enough to get a pretty good idea of her daily schedule. By seven thirty a.m. she would leave for work and everyday but Friday she got home about six thirty p.m. She went out in the evenings on occasion and on very rare occasions she had a visitor spend the night. Once I got her schedule memorized I knew I couldn't turn back.

It was early on a Tuesday morning that I stepped into my maintenance room, zipped off the combination on the safe and pulled out the grand master key. I had several chores to knock out but quickly completed my entire morning schedule by about ten a.m. It was only then that I stepped on the elevator and rode up to the twenty-third floor. Looking up and down the corridor I made sure no one was milling about and I quickly unlocked her door and slipped inside.

I walked past the table where I had put her package over a month ago and headed straight for her bedroom. Opening the closet door, I rifled through her dirty clothes hamper grabbing several different pairs of panties and looking them over. I found two pairs that seemed to have a lot of dried residue in the crotch and slipped them into my pocket. Carefully closing the closet door, I moved quickly out of her bedroom and then hurried to the door out into the corridor. Taking a deep breath I casually opened it and stepped into the corridor. Luckily no one was around so I dashed over to the elevator and rode it down to the basement.

With two pairs of panties I could get inventive, so after I pulled off my clothes and moved into my bathroom, I ran my tongue over the residue in each pair and then selected one to slip over my head. The other I placed in my palm and then grabbed my cock, making sure the soft, silky fabric was between my hand and my cock. Sucking the crotch of the panties into my mouth, I began to slide the other panties up and down my cock imagining she was in those panties and I was rubbing against her.

It was beautiful, tasting her so intensely as I sucked her dried juices out of the fabric as I slid the soft panties over my swollen cock. Looking down, I watched as the pre-cum soaked into the fabric and then had a wonderful idea. I continued stroking my cock, letting the soft fabric slid over my skin as I sucked and sucked her juices. After a few minutes I felt the pleasure shoot through my body and, moving my hand so the crotch of the panties wrapped over the head of my cock, I came shooting my cum all over her panties, the wet sticky liquid soaking into the residue of her juices.

After dabbing up all my cum into the panties, I quickly got dressed, checked the clock and then rushed to the elevator. It was still an hour before she got home but I didn't want to take any chances. I rode the elevator up to twenty-three and seeing no one in the corridor I headed to her room. Once inside, I took both pairs of panties and folded them into the middle of the clothes in her hamper.

Again I paused at her door, took a breath and stepped outside, noticing the lady in Twenty-Three B entering her apartment. She looked over and said, "Hello, how are you today?"

When I answered, my voice cracked a bit, so I kind of squeaked when I said, "Hi, I'm fine thanks." I then continued, "Just dropping something off here." Quickly catching the elevator I rode back down to my apartment.

After that, I continued visiting her apartment once or twice a week, pretty much doing the same thing. It seemed perfect, I mean the panties already needed washing, I only borrowed them for a short time. But wow, each time was incredible, I just couldn't wait to get back to my apartment and taste her again. I used to imagine her finding the panties with my cum on it and tasting me.

I finished writing, laid down the pen and looked up at the man saying, "Okay, I wrote it all down for you."

"Thank you Mr. Johnson, we'll be sure and let the district attorney know how well you cooperated with us. I'm sure it will help you as they finalize the plea bargain."

"I never meant her any harm," I said.

"We know that Mr. Johnson and that is why they've been so generous about jail time and probation. As long as you follow the rules concerning sex offenders we shouldn't have any problems."

"How long will I have to follow those rules?" I asked curiously.

"The rest of your life I'm afraid."

"I understand," I said, ready to pay fully for violating the sanctity of the grand master key. Funny, it opened one too many doors for me and now it was locking me up, in one way or another, for the rest of my life.