The Grandmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate in silence for a while before Jane finally asked me, "What was that all about?"

I took a few sips of beer before finally answering her. "Like you said, I was just happy to see you!" She looked at me for a few seconds, then told me that she didn't really believe that. She told me that I was a good lover, better than most she had experienced and that I more than satisfied her most of the time, but "Tonight was different". You were a wild man tonight! Most times you are a confident, considerate lover. But this time there was something really different about you. "So, c'mon, what gives?"

I looked at her for a moment, trying to gauge what her reaction would be if I told her the truth? She just sat and looked at me expectantly, waiting for an answer. I decided to take the chance and would tell her why tonight was different.

I told her that I had come over to see her earlier in the day, I could see the question in her eyes and she assumed that I had meant while she'd been out tending to her chores and had not been home when I had come by to see her. She laughed and asked if that was all she had to do was not be at home when I came over for a little hanky panky? She said had she known that she could drive me nuts just by not being here, she would have done it long ago for a fuck like that!

I told her no, "not earlier this morning", but earlier this afternoon! She had been just about to take a bite of her sandwich, but that stopped her in mid motion and she started at me over the sandwich she held in front of her face. I told her that I had come over that afternoon hoping to spend some quality sack time with her but had gotten no answer at the door and how I had checked to see if her car was in the drive. Having seen that it was indeed in the drive I had figured that she was either in the pool or in the garden. She continued to stare at me over the forgotten sandwich.

I told her how upon entering the back yard, I had heard the moans and had assumed that she was in some distress and that I had to render aid. How I had rushed into the house to search for her when I had realized that the moans I was hearing were coming from the bedroom and how I finally recognized the character of the moans. How I had assumed that she was in bed with another man and how jealous I had been. How I had wanted to see who this guy was and what he had that I didn't??

All the while as Jane listened to me her eyes had become wider and she slowly lowered the sandwich to her plate and stared at me.

I told her how I had crept down the hallway to her room and peeked around the doorjamb expecting to see some guy, but instead I had found her fully engaged with another woman. I didn't think Jane's eyes could get much wider, until I told her that I had recognized her own daughter as the other woman. I thought her eyes would fall out of her head they opened so wide at that last remark!

I told her that I hadn't been able to think of anything else for the rest of the afternoon. How I had been so excited by the replays in my head that I had had to masturbate in the shower! How I was still excited beyond belief when I had arrived here this evening and had just about literally torn her clothes off and then fucked her like a mad man!

We sat in silence for some minutes as Jane continued to stare at me! She had turned a ghostly white and then bright spots of color infused her cheeks as I had related the events of the afternoon as I knew them.

Finally she looked at me and said that she knew that she'd eventually get caught. She knew it was wrong, even against the law, but she just couldn't help herself. She asked what I was going to do?

I told her that I wouldn't blame her if she told me that she never wanted to see me again. If she told me to get the hell out of her house and never come back, I would understand! I had betrayed her trust and spied on her in her own home. What ever she decided to do, was okay with me!

Jane told me that I was not to blame, I had done nothing wrong and that she would not expect me to act otherwise under the circumstances. I had entered the house in good faith with the idea that she needed help and had not understood what was going on. She asked if I thought she was a terrible person for what she'd been doing with her daughter?

I told her that I wasn't upset or put off by what I had seen, but rather, the whole thing had turned me on incredibly.

She got up from her chair and came around the table to sit in my lap. As she sat in my lap she snuggled into my chest and arms wrapping her arms around me. she told me how she and her daughter had become lover's about five years earlier. Terri's marriage was coming apart at the seams and Terri was beside herself thinking that it was all her fault. Jane had only intended to console her daughter and invited her to come over and they could talk. They'd had more than a few glasses of wine as the evening and the conversation progressed and Terri had begun crying and Jane had pulled her into her lap to comfort her. But both women had had far more to drink than either of them realized.

First they had just held each other, but then Terri had begun to kiss her and then fondle her mother. They had had so much to drink that neither woman was able to control themselves and things progressed from there. Next thing they knew they were naked and in bed doing things with each other that they had only ever done with men. There had been no thoughts that they were "Mother and Daughter", they hadn't even thought about the fact that they were two women having sex. It just felt so damned good and they loved each other.

The next morning when they had awaken to one another, there had been some guilt shared between them, but they decided that it had hurt nothing and that they could chalk it up to experience and that would be it. They had stayed away from one another for a couple of weeks, but had gotten together for lunch at Terri's House. When it was time to go they had embraced as parent and child often do. The embrace lingered just a beat too long and before either of them realized what was happening the embrace was transformed into a deep kiss and from there to the bedroom. They had been lovers ever since.

Jane asked a few questions about what I had seen that afternoon and then told me that I had come in near the end of their tryst. She asked if what I had said was true? Had I really been turned on by what I had seen them doing? She told me that she was getting turned on just thinking about me watching her and Terri and began to squirm in my lap. I had been moving my hand up and down her leg and thigh as we had talked. I now moved my hand to her inner thigh and began to stoke her, she parted her legs allowing my hand to move to her pussy. Her pussy was sopping wet and I could feel the heat emanating from her. My cock was instantly hard and throbbing as I stroked and rubbed her clit.

Jane kissed and nuzzled my neck as her had dropped between us to grasp and stroke the hot flesh of my throbbing cock. She asked several more questions about the things I had seen and how they had affected me. Soon we were kissing hungrily and my hands once again roamed her beautiful body. I urged her to stand and stood next to her and began pushing her backward against the patio table. I lifted her slightly and sat her on the table and then as I continued to kiss and fondle her I pushed her back so that she lay on the table with her feet dangling over the edge. I parted her legs and stepped between them. I lifted her legs and put them on my shoulders with her feet around my neck. I grabbed my cock and ran the head between the lips of her pussy, up and down, all the while Jane made small mewling sounds as she tried to thrust her pelvis toward me in an effort to get my cock in her pussy.

I continued to run my cock head between Jane's pussy lips and every time I'd run the head over her clit there would be a sharp intake of breath and her body would jerk as if she'd received an electric shock. She had grasped me by the waist and was trying to pull me forward toward her overheated pussy. Jane looked at me plaintively and begged "Please, you're killing me! Give it to me now! I need it!!" I couldn't tease her any longer and slipped my cock into her with a fluid motion that buried me deep inside her.

I fucked her slowly, deliberately. I would fuck her until I could feel that she was on the verge of an orgasm, then I would change the rhythm of my thrusts, denying her release, only to build her up yet again and then deny that release. She would beg me to let her cum and I would get her almost there only to bring her back from the edge. It was getting harder and harder for me to back off and I began pumping her for all I was worth. Jane was close, very close and as I increased the tempo her body suddenly convulsed and shuddered as she was racked by one orgasm after another. My cock was slamming into her like a steam driven piston and I was spewing what felt like gallons of white-hot sperm into her quaking pussy.

I collapsed on top of her breathing heavily, trying to catch my breath. I could feel my cock begin to soften in her quivering pussy. Then slowly I felt it slide out of her sopping cunt with a wet plopping sound.

We hit the shower once again and then went to bed. We snuggled together and slept the sleep of innocents. The next morning I was awakened with a very pleasant sensation! I opened my eyes to the sight of Jane on her knees next to me in bed with her mouth full of my cock. I had a full-fledged hard on and Jane grinned at me as she removed her mouth from my cock and in a fluid and graceful motion, straddled by body and inserted my cock into her pussy.

This time it was Jane's turn to tease and torture me with her pussy. She would rock back and forth gently and grind her pelvis into my crotch. All the while she would increase the pace to the point where I would begin to build toward an orgasm. When she would feel that familiar throbbing sensation, she would immediately slacken the pace and let the moment pass. Then she would repeat the cycle anew. She insisted that I lay as motionless as possible and would not permit me to touch her with my hands.

This seemed to go on for hours, though I know that I could never maintain an erection for any period approaching an hour. Soon her passion built within her and she could no longer deny either of us , her pace quickened. She snatched up my hands and placed them on her small but perfect breasts and urged me to squeeze and fondle them. I found her nipples and began to pinch and pull at them. This was that it took to push her over the edge as she started to buck wildly, slamming her pelvis into my crotch. Suddenly Jane's body went rigid and I could feel the muscles in her pussy contract and convulse as she had a major orgasm.

I forced my body to a half sitting position and circling her waist with an arm, I rolled her to one side and then under me as she clawed at my shoulders and back trying to maintain her position as to not allow my cock to slip out of her pussy. We were now in the missionary position and I hammered my cock into her convulsing pussy and exploded within her.

Jane and I laid around for the next couple of hours, just talking and fondling one another and enjoying our own company. The sexual activity was over for now. A guy my age has to let the old batteries recharge. I do pretty well for a guy in his middle fifties. Soon it was time for me to get up, get dressed and go home to my place and take care of some business. I gathered up my ruined clothes (Jane had sewn some buttons back on for me). I drove back to my place with a silly smile plastered all over my face and feeling very satisfied indeed.

The Surprise!

A couple of days had passed since I had last seen or talked with Jane. I was sitting in the kitchen at my place when the phone rang. I answered and it was Jane! She asked if I would like to come over to her place and spend a little time with her. I told her that I would love to spend some time with her and looked forward to it. I was horny just talking to her and was eager to have her naked body in my grasp! She asked if I could be at her place at ten that morning? I said "sure" if that what you want? I can come over right now!?! I looked at the clock and it was 7:59 AM. Jane explained that she had some things to take care of and she'd appreciate it if came at 10 o'clock instead. I told her that was just fine and that I would see her at ten.

I puttered around until it was 9:30 and then jumped in the car and drove to Jane's house. Traffic was light and I had no trouble, all in all it was a pleasant drive along the coast. I thoroughly enjoyed the early morning drive through the beach community and ogled the pretty young girls in their skimpy bikinis. I finally arrived at Jane's house and it was almost ten on the dot as I knocked at her door.

Jane answered the door promptly and invited me inside with a radiant smile and a warm embrace. Jane wore a white terry cloth robe and had the delicate little sandals on her small feet. She looked wonderful as she led the way to the breakfast nook. As we sat at the small table in the nook, she poured me coffee and offered sweet rolls. For some reason she looked and acted a little nervous and I asked if everything was all right? She answered that things were fine, but that she had something she wanted to ask me about.

I was beginning to think that sex was the last thing on her mind if I were to judge the situation by her manner. I told her "sure, go right ahead and ask!" I was pretty much resigning myself to the fact that I wasn't going to be getting any this morning, when she began to speak.

She asked if I remembered to conversation from the other day? Of course I remembered it and I felt my cock twitch as mental images of Jane and her daughter Terri flashed through my brain at warp speed. I told her indeed I did remember and asked why?

She asked if I had been truly excited and aroused while watching her and Terri together? I told that she had no idea what that had done to excite me and that it still excited me just to think about it. Some of her nervousness left her with that answer and she gave me one of her brilliant smiles. She then asked whether or not I had been disturbed by the fact that she had been having sex with her own daughter. I answered that there had been an initial shock when I realized whom the other woman had been, but it had been an incredible turn on and had increased the excitement that I had felt.

I asked her why all the questions about that and how I felt about things? Before she could answer, I asked her if she were worried that I would ask her to give up the relationship she had with her daughter. Was she worried that I somehow thought her a bad person because of her incestuous relationship?

Jane smiled and shook her head in the negative! No, no! That's not it at all she said, I want to ask you to do something and I'm not sure how to go about it? I looked her and smiled, then told her to just go ahead and ask!

Jane smiled, still a little nervous, and then said all in a rush, "I want you to watch Terri and I have sex with one another!" I was stunned, but incredibly excited at the prospect of being a spectator to the two of them doing each other! I stammered, but manage to answer in the affirmative. Are you sure this is what you want to do, I asked? Jane nodded vigorously and squeezed my hand. Yes, she answered, I want that very much! I was very excited and aroused when you told me that you had watched us that day and I want you to watch us again!

I said that I was more than willing to be an audience and asked when she wanted to do this? Her answer was that she wanted it to happen in less than an hour! Terri was on her way over at that moment and would arrive within the hour. Jane had invited me over at ten so that she could ask this question and get an answer from me. The hour would give her time to send me on my way had the answer been no and to give her a little time to calm down before Terri arrived. You could see the relief in her eyes that I had answered the way she hoped I would.

She then told me that she wanted me to stay in the guestroom until I heard them go out to the pool. Jane had invited Terri to come over for a swim so she would show up in her bikini and after some girl talk they would go out to the pool for a dip. I asked Jane how she knew Terri would be in the mood for some sex poolside? Jane smiled and told me that Terri was a lot like her mother in that she was always ready for sex and that it didn't matter where!

After we've gone out to the pool, you can come to the Family room, I'll leave the slider open so that you can see and hear everything that goes on. Since the pool is located just below the patio you should have a pretty good view of everything.

I told her that I would be a good boy and stay out of sight until after Terri had left! Jane looked at me quizzically for a moment, then said, "Yeah, you would wouldn't you?" I asked what she meant by that and she laughed! She said, "I don't have any intention for you to remain hidden the whole time you sweet thing!"

I blinked in response! Huh? Jane giggled, then said, "When I give you the signal, I want you to join us!" I blinked again. Then as the realization dawned in my fevered mind I broke into a huge grin. I couldn't wait!

There was a light knock at the door and Jane and I both jumped up and she shooed me off to the guestroom before she headed for the door. My cock was rock hard by the time I made it to the guestroom and slipped through the door and out of sight as I heard Terri's voice as she came into the family room. I left the guest room door ajar so that I could look down the short hallway to the family room where I could see Terri as she stood talking to her mother.

As Jane had predicted, Terri stood there wearing a Bikini top, cut off denim shorts and sandals. Terri is a pretty little blonde with curly shoulder length hair, the same blue eyes as her mother. She filled out the Bikini top very nicely, not that there was a great deal of material to fill out. Her breasts appeared to be a lot like Jane's in that they are small, round and sit high on her chest. She appears to be slightly bigger in the bust than Jane, but not a great deal bigger. Terri shares the same general body type as her mother, a small waist, a gently rounded tummy, sensuously wide hips, round firm thighs, long legs tapering down to trim ankles and small feet.

The two women sat and talked for a while and not a great deal happened for about thirty minutes. But, I kept myself glued to the crack in the door lest I miss something. Finally there was a change in the conversation and the women picked their coffee and headed for the patio area and out of my line of sight. I waited a few heartbeats and edged the door open cautiously and slipped into the hallway. As I reached the entry to the family room I peeked around the corner and was rewarded with the sight of Jane removing her robe and Terri wiggling out of her cutoffs.

The sight of the two of them standing there side by side in flimsy Bikini's was a real turn on. They look enough alike to be sisters, right down to the round little asses. The walked the few steps down to the pool, kicked off their sandals and waded into the pool. They stood for a few minutes splashing water onto their legs and arms getting used to the cool water. I could see that both women's nipples had gotten hard and were poking out the flimsy little tops they wore.

They were quite a sight together. I ate them up with my eyes as they stood there. Soon they were into the water and swimming easily. As the women swam and cavorted in the pool, I poured myself some coffee and sat in an overstuffed chair to watch and enjoy the show. Jane had left most of the blinds in the room closed so that the room was deliberately dim and hard to see into from the pool area. At least I hoped that I couldn't be seen from the pool area!