The Gravel Pit

Story Info
Wife gets carried away at a gravel pit.
3.2k words
3.65
79.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. It only happened in my mind. Name's have been changed to protect the guilty. All person's are over the age of 18.

*

The story I am about to relate to you took place several years ago. As I stirred and rolled over in the bed I could see out the window that it was a bright, sun-filled morning. I sat up, slipped out of bed and started getting my clothes on. After getting dressed I headed down the hall-way to the kitchen to get my coffee going. I was really glad to see this day finally arrive. The temperature was supposed to be in the low 70s with lots of sun all day.

My wife and I had waited thru the long cold winter for this day to finally arrive. You see, my wife and I are nudists and love to get out in the sun, strip and just enjoy the day. My wife had been driving me about crazy the last couple of weeks for it had been sunny but not really very warm and she wanted out of the house.

About 5 years ago we had started going nude at a local gravel pit that some friends had told us about. We listened carefully as our friends told us about this place and gave us a detailed map of how to get there. My wife looked over at me and said that now that we were empty nesters why not give it a try.

My wife is a very bold, outgoing and daring lady. She just happens to be very sexy and extra sexual. For being 50 years old she is a very beautiful lady. Many of my friends had told me how they would love the chance to get her into bed to show her a good time. She stands at an elegant 5' 7, 34DD-28-34, long beautiful legs and an ass to die for. She has long, pretty red hair and a smile that lights up the day. Yes, she simply exudes SEX.

When my wife had first heard about this gravel pit she couldn't wait get up there and find it. It was late on a Sunday afternoon when we got the information so we had to wait until the following Saturday to even think of going. Needless to say, my wife nearly drove me insane all week talking about the gravel pit.

Thank God, Saturday finally arrived and she was up and very eager to go. She fussed around in the bedroom picking out a light blouse, short shorts, no bra or panties. She looked all over the house and finally found her favorite sandals. She then headed to the kitchen and packed us a lunch. She filled a cooler with ice, lots of soda and bottles of water. She then smiled a big smile at me and told me not to forget the digital camera. We loaded up the Ford with the lunch, the cooler, a couple of blankets, lawn chairs, towels and of course the camera. At last we were on our way to the gravel pit for our first time.

This gravel pit is located about 35 miles out of town but it takes a while to get there because the road isn't one of the best in the country. All the way up there she talked and talked and talked. I wonder how many people will be there she would say. I hope there aren't any kids up there or I won't go nude. I wonder how many men might be up there. Will there be any other couples up there? Seemed she had a million questions that I had no answer for.

Finally a little over an hour later we pulled in on a gravel road that wound around the top of the old gravel pit. As we got closer to the edge of the pit you could see down in the bottom and see some water. What she saw next made her mouth drop open and her eyes go wide. She had seen the first two nude guys laying down in the pit near the water soaking up the sun. Oh my God do you see that she asked me. Yes, I told her, they are nude, it is a nude area.

If you follow the road on around the top and stay to the right you can drop down over the side into the bottom and park right near the water and that is where she wanted to go. After I got parked where she wanted I started getting out the blankets and our lawn chairs. Before I could even get that much out and set up she had stripped nude. As I turned around and looked at her she said for me to get the camera. She said she wanted some pictures taken of our first time being nudists. How could I refuse. I got out the camera and started taking pictures of her. Some of her standing, some in the lawn chair, and few more of her laid out on a blanket and a few of her as she splashed in the water. She was so exited and hyper that she didn't know what she wanted to do next.

After taking the pictures of her I finally got the chance to get my clothes off. As I sat down in one of the lawn chairs she came over and sat in the other one next to me. We sat and talked about how pretty it was, no wind and so very warm. As we sat and talked a pick-up pulled in and parked a short ways away from us. A man, maybe late 30's or so got out and proceeded to undress right there. My wife just sat and starred at him as he removed his shorts and his rather large cock swung free.

After undressing he slowly walked down to the water and slipped in and began to swim around. My wife whispered to me about him being such a hunk and so well built. I smiled at her and told her to settle down and close her mouth so she wouldn't get a mouth full of the bugs that were buzzing around. She just smiled but kept looking back and forth at the nude guys.

A short time later two more pick-ups pulled in with two more couples getting out. One couple was maybe early 30's and the other couple being probably late 40's. As they were getting chairs and coolers out they were undressing and talking. They all said hello to us and to the guy swimming in the water. They all seemed like a very friendly bunch of people.

As we were all talking back and forth the two guys from the other end of the pit wandered over, said hi to the two couples and ended up standing right in front of my wife and I. Both of them were fairly well built, nice tans already but not overly hung in the manly department. Both of the guys said hello and one offered my wife a wine cooler. Mistake number one. You see, when my wife starts drinking she also gets very, very horny. She told the guy thanks and took a couple of large swallows of the cool wine.

As we all talked and got to know each other better the guy in the water came walking up. As he neared us my wife said that she needed to go potty some where. The guy over-heard her and said that he was headed up the hill into the trees to go potty and offered to show her where she could go. She looked at me and gave me a faint smile. I smiled and nodded my ok to her to go ahead and go with him. She got up and they headed up the hill and off into the trees. From where I was sitting I couldn't see over the hill. I figured she should be alright since he seemed like a really nice guy.

After about 15 minutes or so had gone by I began to wonder where they were. Sure seemed like a long time to take a piss. As I started to get up I could see them coming back over the hill. My wife had huge smile on her face and they were laughing and joking with each other. As they got closer I asked her if she was alright. She laughed, glanced at the guy and said yes, that she was just fine. One of the other single guys laughed and said that maybe next time he could escort her up to the woods. She laughed again and said that she would yell at him to come and help her. Must be an inside joke for I just didn't get it. Little did I know that the first guy did get it in more ways than one.

As my wife sat back down in her chair she let her legs fall apart and the guys started milling around taking looks at her wide open pussy. She had been shaving it smooth except for a top notch for quite some time so I knew what they were looking at. A short time later one of the other single guys said that he needed to head for the woods and wondered if any one else needed to go. My wife immediately said sure, I will go with you. I thought, hell she never goes potty this often at home.

After close to 20 minutes I began to wonder what the hell was taking so long this time. I got up and started up the hill and then over into the woods. I started looking around and couldn't see either one of them any where. I heard a noise off to my left and started slowly walking that way. After a couple of minutes I saw them. I couldn't believe what was going on. I just stood and stared.

There my wife was, bent over forward, holding on to a tree with the guy standing behind her jamming his rock hard cock into that sweet tight pussy of hers. The pussy that up until today I was the only one to ever put a cock in. My breath caught in my throat, I started getting mad and very jealous. We had never done anything like this, hell, we hadn't even talked about anything like this and here she was getting the fucking of her life. She suddenly started yelling for him to fuck her harder, deeper and for him to give it to her good. She told him to fuck her and shoot his cum deep inside her pussy. She said she wanted to show her husband the cum from two different men dripping out of her pussy.

As he continued to jam his cock in her pussy I turned and headed back down the hill to our lawn chairs. As I was walking down the hill I noticed I had one hell of a hard-on. My little 6" dick was harder than it had ever been in my life. I stood there on the side of the hill and waited for it to ever so slowly go down then continued on down to the chairs. About 10 minutes later I saw the two of them coming down the hill. Once again she had one hell of a smile on her face and was telling him how nice he was. As she got closer to me she told him thankyou for the escort and walked over to the blanket and laid down.

As she lay down on the blanket she let her legs fall apart with her feet on the blanket and her knees in the air. I could see right into her pussy. It was wide open and very red. I could see the cum leaking out and running down over her butt crack. As I sat and looked at her pussy she looked up at me, smiled, and asked if I liked what what I saw. I was once again angry and jealous but told her yes that I liked it very much. I told her that she was giving me a hard-on and I had to try to keep it down. She looked up at me, smiled, said two down and one more to go! I then knew that she wanted the third single guy to take her up into the woods and fuck the hell out of her. I wondered what the hell I had done by bringing her up here.

About a half hour later the third guy said that he needed to go up and take a piss. My wife immediately said that she needed to go if he would escort her up there. He smiled at her and said sure let's go. He looked over at me and smiled and they headed up the hill. This time I knew what was going to happen. I waited a few minutes and then got up and went up the hill. As I got into the trees I headed to where I had seen her with the last guy. As I got near the area I could see them standing by the same tree. He sure enough was going pee and she was squatted and also peeing. He was looking right at her as she pissed. As he was finishing and still watching her his cock began to get hard.

He slowly moved to her shaking his cock and stroking it. He offered it to her as she still squatted and she took his cock in her hand. She stroked him for a bit and then licked the head of it. She then slowly started to take it into her mouth. His cock looked to be about the same size as mine but maybe not as big around. She was able to easily take the full length into her mouth. She sucked his cock for maybe about 2 minutes when he told her to stand up and grab the tree that he wanted to fuck her like the other two had. She smiled, stood up and took ahold of the tree. He stepped behind her and just jabbed his cock up into her pussy. She groaned and told him, yes, do it!! I must say that he gave her a good pounding for about 5 or 6 minutes then shot his cum deep up inside her wet pussy. She told him how good it had felt as he shot his cum into her and he said thanks. I left as he was pulling his cock out of her pussy and I headed back to our lawn chairs.

When they got back down to me she told him thankyou for the escort. He told her that she was welcome and it was all his pleasure. Seemed that she had got a bit of pleasure also! She then looked at me and said that maybe it was time for us to go home. We exchanged goodbyes with everyone and started pick- ing up our belongings and loading up. As we were putting our clothes back on everyone was telling us to be sure to come back up next weekend. In fact to please be sure to come back up every weekend. I wasn't too keen on that idea!!

As we were headed back home my wife started to tell me about the first guy that escorted her up to the woods. She went into detail about how he had hustled her into letting him fuck her. She said that being nude in front of everyone, having the wine cooler and this guy being such a hunk she just couldn't tell him no. She then went on to tell me how she had let all three guys fuck her and how much she enjoyed it. She said that the first guy was the best though. I thought back on how I had missed her fucking that guy. Wish now I could have seen it. I finally told her how I had watched her with the last two guys and how it made me feel. I told her that I was angry and jealous but so horny and hard that I had just stood and watched. She laughed and asked where the camera had been? I choked and said that it had been safe in the Ford. We both laughed at that.

When we finally got home and unloaded the Ford we were both so horny and hot that we just stripped off our clothes and I started in fucking her right there on the living room floor.

It was a mix of making love and just some pure raw, hard fucking. For the first time since we had been married I ended up fucking her 3 times that night. Each time we would finish we would clean up and talk for a bit. She would then lean over and start playing with me and sucking on me and we would end up fucking again. We were so horny every time we would talk about the gravel pit that week that we would have sex again.

On Friday morning she asked me how I felt about what she had done at the gravel pit. I told her that I was upset that she had not told me what she was going to do with the first guy. I was very jealous of him and her. She said that she had not really meant for him to fuck her but being nude and having drank the wine cooler that she had just got carried away. She said that after she let the first one take her that it seemed only natural to let the other two single guys have her and she couldn't wait.

I told her that after I had watched her with the last two guys I had pretty much got over my mad but was still very jealous and so damn horny but I didn't want to let her know. It had been one hell of a turn on for me. She asked if we (she) could do it again sometime. I said sure as long as she would let me know ahead of time so I could watch her get fucked. She said you bet!!!

We now go up to the gravel pit almost every weekend as long as the weather is pretty. We also take our own supply of wine coolers for her. Sometimes it will only be one guy she goes to the woods with and other times she takes turns with up to 4 different guys during the day. She has turned into one very hot hot-wife and I love it. She gets plenty of of sexing and so do I. I do love my wife!

Next weekend we are going up to a hot-spring that we just learned about. Maybe it will be as hot as the gravel pit has been. By the way, I am now stocking up on wine coolers!

Thank you, matcplnore.