The Great Adventure

Story Info
A trip out to eat turns into much more.
1.6k words
3.81
39k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One quiet afternoon, Peter and Susan sat trying to figure out what to do that evening. Peter had his heart set on working on his website, while Susan was leaning towards a quilting session. However, Susan was feeling kind of adventurous, so she asked Peter if he wanted to go out to eat. Peter seemed reluctant, so Susan offered to wear her new sexy one-shoulder shirt. Peter immediately agreed to this, and they left shortly thereafter. Destination: Saffron Indian Restaurant.

When they walked in the restaurant, Susan noticed a table of three boys in the back corner. As she and Peter were guided to their table, she could feel their eyes on her. Peter must have noticed, as he lightly placed his hand on the back of her neck and squeezed slightly. She looked back at him and grinned as they sat down. Peter ordered a couple of beers for the two of them.

The boys in the back were continuing to look at Susan, and Peter definitely noticed. He kept teasing Susan about taking one of them home, but she just giggled and sipped her beer. Peter began to run his foot up her leg very gently, and she spread her legs very slightly. He reached across the table and whispered that he would really love it if she would remove her new sexy tie-dye panties and give them to him. As Susan's beer was beginning to go to her head, she readily complied. Peter was surprised that she hadn't gone to the bathroom to accomplish this task, but had done so almost discreetly at the table. Although he wasn't sure, he thought the guys in the back had noticed, as they gave a quiet whistle at the exact moment Susan stepped out of her undies.

The appetizer platter, lassi, and second round of beers arrived just then, and the couple dug in, eating ravenously. Susan amused herself by sticking her whole finger into the lassi and licking the delectable drink off her finger. She was beginning to enjoy the eyes on her, and at Peter's encouragement, sucked her fingers while the guys watched.

About this time, the lassi, water, and beers had made Susan a little anxious to visit the ladies' room. She stood up, adjusted her skirt (hiked it up, if truth be told), and strutted her stuff across the room, winking flirtatiously at the guys in the back, while giggling at Peter the whole time.

When she got back, Peter was looking exceedingly pleased with himself, and Susan knew something was up. When she asked him what was going on, he just smirked and asked her if she was really attached to those undies. Susan gasped. Peter confessed that he had given them to the three guys in the back, and if she wanted them, she'd have to get them from them.

Susan cutely fumed all through her vindalu. Peter teased her relentlessly. When Peter and Susan were ready to go, she boldly stomped over to their table, and asked for her things back. The boys, more handsome than she had originally thought, asked whatever she could mean. Peter came up, and asked them if they cared to go get a beer downtown.

Downtown, at the new smoke-free bar, they danced and danced and drank and drank, and had much fun. Susan enjoyed flirting with four boys at once, they brought her drinks, asked her to dance every dance, and brought her a yummy snack from the sweets store. As the evening wore on and it was very late, Susan found herself dancing with two of the boys at once. Eric was dancing very close behind her, and very slyly beginning to run his hands up the side of her skirt. Keith was in front, and whispering into the side of her neck if she would like her undies back. Susan felt herself moving with the two of them, and felt wonderful. Over Keith's shoulder, she noticed that Chris and Peter were sitting huddled together in a back booth, and if she didn't know better, she would swear that Chris's hand was under the table and that Peter was kissing the side of Chris's neck. When Eric noticed she was looking over towards the two guys, he whispered that Chris was gay and had a bit of a crush on Peter and his curly red hair.

A few minutes later, Chris and Peter came over to the dancing trio and said they wanted to go get a movie and hang out. The five left the bar, went by the video store, got a dull movie, and went back to Peter and Susan's. They turned down all the lights, and started the movie. Peter and Chris were cuddled on the love seat, and the other three were on the larger sofa. Only a few minutes into the movie, Chris leaned over to Peter and began to kiss him. Susan watched as Peter began to move closer to Chris, and slowly took his cock out of his pants and began to stroke it up and down.

Susan looked to the other two, who were watching just as intently, and laughed that they weren't watching the movie, and wanted to know if they'd like to see the bedroom. They whole-hearted agreed, and the three sneaked off.

As they left, Peter had begun to slowly lick Chris's cock. Chris moaned and took Peter's head in his hands, and began to guide his mouth to his own rhythm. Peter felt Chris's hard cock pumping against the back of his throat, and took his own cock out of his pants. Chris found it eagerly and began to stroke the hard, long penis.

Meanwhile, Eric and Keith had convinced Susan to try on a couple of her sexy outfits. After trying them all on, the boys settled on the hot pink lacy number. Susan, feeling quite saucy, asked which one wanted her first.

By this time, Chris was close to coming and was fucking Peter's mouth feverishly. He was holding Peter's face on either side with his hands, and slamming his cock hard into Peter's mouth. He came suddenly and with a loud moan, not letting go of Peter's head. Peter eagerly swallowed Chris's come, and Chris leaned down to tenderly kiss Peter. Chris looked as if he was in the mood for a long cuddle entwined on the love seat, but Peter had heard the moans from the bedroom, and was eager to see what was happening. Chris settled for a long kiss, and being tucked-in for a small nap.

Peter quietly opened the bedroom door, and saw Susan on her hands and knees on the bed. Keith was behind her, was holding her hips firmly and fucking her quite roughly. With every thrust, he could hear Susan give a little moan. But the moans were slightly muffled by Eric's cock, which was filling her mouth. Peter watched as the boys thrust cocks into Susan with increasing fevor. Keith suddenly pulled out of her, and asked where the condoms were. Peter stepped out of the shadows, and said that wouldn't be necessary; in fact, Peter had a couple of requests for them. The boys went over to see what Peter's plan was.

Peter came over to the bed, and began to kiss Susan's lips, neck and breasts. Eric and Keith watched from the other side of the room. Peter slowly moved his hands to between Susan's legs, and spread them so the guys could see as he began to put his fingers into her. At first, just two, but then, three and four. Susan began to moan and writhe around, but Peter held her firmly, and finally all five fingers were inside of her. By this time, Susan was moving in time to Peter's hands and was very wet.

Peter then arranged Susan so her hips were close to the edge of the bed, and her head was just over the other edge. Keith approached her hips, and Peter moved to her head. Peter firmly held Susan's head and began to put his fingers into her mouth, and over her eyes. Keith began to stroke his penis on her wet and pink lips, and finally shoved it roughly in. Susan gave a start, but Peter was holding her firmly. Keith fucked Susan for some time, touching her legs, breasts, nipples, bum, before he came inside of her. As he left, Eric approached Peter and Susan. Susan was breathing very heavily, almost begging to be touched. Peter was rubbing his hands all over her face, her neck, and tits. Peter's cock was rock hard, and he would shove it into Susan's open mouth every few minutes. Eric was desperately turned on, and fucked Susan roughly and quickly with few formalities. He took her ankles in his hands and lifted her feet above her, as he slammed into her. Susan wanted to come very badly, but Peter told her to wait for him, and she was trying very hard to comply. Eric watched as Peter put his cock into her mouth as he came with a moan inside of Susan.

Peter wanted to be alone with Susan after all of this. He told her to wait on the bed for him, and she nodded languidly. Peter closed the bedroom door, and thanked the boys, who by now were looking quite pleased with themselves. They all hugged and laughed that they'd have meet up again.

When they left, Peter opened the bedroom door, and saw Susan laying and breathing heaving. She was rubbing herself very hard and slow. The come from the other boys was everywhere between her legs; it was slippery and Peter could see and smell it from the door. As he lay down on top of her, she bent her hips toward him. He slipped in easily, she was soft and warm and wet wet wet.