The Great Equalizer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers

The idea of jacking him off must have appealed to her. She pulled her dick out with a loud plop.

As he rolled over he said "Put more lube in me."

Connie had to get off the bed to find where the tube went. When she found it Hank had his ass on the edge of the bed with his legs pointed straight up. Saying "Stand on the floor and fuck me like this."

Connie spread his legs and I thought she was shoving the entire tube up his ass. I think she did empty it inside him.

She then, without preamble, shoved her cock full back in him. She was able to reach around his leg and start jerking him off.

All Hank kept saying was "Connie, Connie, fuck me Connie fuck me." And fuck him she did.

Connie started off on her next climax quietly, "Oh yea, and the volume built with each word, "Ooh, that's it, oh it feels, yes, yes, I going to cum and with a screaming Fuck Yea." She was humping in high speed, all the while jacking off old poor Hank, because even long after he shot his load all over his chest and face Connie just kept yanking away.

Until Hank started crying, "No more , no more it hurts, no more."

The "it hurts" part is what must have brought Connie out of it, because she gently pulled out and laid down beside Hank, literally shoved one of her teats in his mouth and started jacking her self off to another climax as Hank just lay there happily sucking away.

The clip ended.

WOW, that was to much for me, "Carmine, I need to fuck you, Carmine, where are you."

When She heard the part, I need to fuck you, she came running and wrapping her arms around me saying, "Oh how I love to hear you say that, cause I've been a very bad girl and need to be fucked extra hard and extra long. Remember, I got fired from my job and now I'm struck at home with nothing to do but fuck you when ever you want."

------------

Clip #3

Opened with Hank, sitting in an over stuffed hard leather chair with book cases a window covered by commercial shades and a thin curtain. Hank looked very nervous. He was wringing his neatly manicured hands.

A woman, dressed in a business skirt and blouse, not Ruth, was seated across from him, with a note pad in hand.

"I see here that you and Connie have been seeing each other out side this facility."

Hanks ears turned red, "Well, yes and we told each other our real names and".

Woman in chair, "Lets not discuss names here, please. "So what have you and the lady been doing."

Hanks ears turned a brighter red. "Wa, wa, we, well." (shit this guy was stuttering, oh yea, he has been up to something he shouldn't) "Yes, we have been seeing each other and we enjoy each others company. I know, there is nothing we have done together that would jeopardize the tests your doing. "We wouldn't do any thing to corrupt the data, I promise, honest Doctor, believe me."

"Yes, Yes Hank; I believe you, but have you two had sex out side of here?"

Now, beads of sweat broke out on Hanks forehead. "Ah, ah, well yes, once or twice." (Once or twice, my ass, they have probably been screwing like mink)

The Lady Doc., in a condescending voice. "Hank, you told us you were gay, is that not true".

"I am gay". He said to defensively. "Its just that Wilam, Connie rather is different. "She knows what I need, she's strong and has a loving hart and I love suckling on her breast as; Sorry, I didn't mean to get descriptive. "It's hard to put into words. "When I'm with her I feel warm, protected and even loved."

"There I've said it. Hank was becoming assertive now. "I think I'm in love with her".

The Doc. "That's fine Hank; then, I don't see any problems and to show you that I'm sorry for asking you to come in today, here is a 100 dollar gift certificate to Anton's. "I hope you'll take Connie out tonight and enjoy a small dinner on us.

"Well, I have some patients that I must see now, so thank you again for coming by."

(wow, talk about the bums rush.)

------------

Clip #4

Lab Lady Ruth was sitting on the same bench as before when Connie came in. Like Hank, she too looked very nervous.

Ruth began, "I just finished talking to Doctor Franks. She had a long discussion with Mr. ah, Hank. She told me that there was no problem what so ever and that she was not surprised that the two of you shared so much in common."

Connie spoke up before Ruth could continue on. "Oh, I'm so glad, and we didn't corrupt any of the testing data?"

Ruth, "None what so ever, but now for today's test."

Connie looked over at the night stand and you could see the love in her eyes as she spotted her old best friend, Mr. Dildo.

Ruth went over to the fake prick and carelessly picked it up by the shaft while heavily spraying the little football.

"Ok now Connie, I'm going to fit this to you, because I need to be 100 percent sure that it is seated correctly.

You are going to wear this for the next 24 hours and then return here tomorrow so we can check for comfort and ware. Ok?"

Judging by Connie's face, she couldn't have been happier if she had won the California lottery.

Ruth inserted the bulb. It seemed to slide in a lot easier and Connie didn't flinch once, in fact a small smile seemed to cross her lips.

Once again, I had to close my eyes while Ruth was yanking and squeezing the balls. "OK, that's it, I'll see you tomorrow.", said Ruth

And the clip ended.

------------

Clip #5

Opened with Connie in her hospital gown, standing in a hall, talking with Ruth.

"So, you had no problems with the device."

Connie, "None what so ever, it stills feels very comfortable almost like a real part of me. "I did have one embarrassing moment, at a restaurant, when I stood. "I was hard and it jutted out making a very noticeable bulge in my skirt, despite me wearing 2 pair of cotton underwear."

Lab Lady Ruth, "Did you use the device in the last 24 hours?"

Connie, "Well yes, once, here, just after you put it in and several times last night with a partner. "I had to refill the ejaculation dispenser. "Then again when I was in the shower this morning and the last time was at home, just before coming here."

I noticed Ruth's eyebrows went up.

"Well, are you, do you think, you can participate in another test today, now?"

Connie, with a great deal of forcefulness, "Oh yes, I'm more than ready and happy to do what I can. "

Ruth, "Well, I know you expressed a certain fear, about using the device on another woman, so you are fine with that?"

Connie, in an authorities voice, "After reasoning it out, I now feel that this is a test I must see through to the end. "My only question is do you expect the device to make the other woman have an orgasm or are you looking for her to have multiple ones?"

Ruth's eyebrows shot up again.

"It would be nice to see how many vaginal orgasms you and the device will extract from the woman. "However, our primary concern is how you feel through this test."

"Don't worry, was Connie's response, "I'll do the best I can for you."

The scene now changed.

Just like the first clip I saw, there was a woman on a table, her feet in stirrups, legs well spread.

This was a different broad than before, this one had a shaved pussy. (I like bear puss.) You couldn't see her tits, the camera didn't go up that high. It was focused on Connie's prick and the cunt it was about to fuck.

Connie spread a lot of KY on her dick and opened up the woman's lips, put the tube to her vaginal opening and gave a healthy squeeze. When she took the tube away you could see the jelly start oozing out.

At first, I thought that it was a bit excessive, but in one swift ram Connie was berried in this broads cunt clear up to her belly.

You herd a muffled cry of pain and surprise coming from the pin cushion who just got stuck, as Connie started a slow hard fuck. You could hear her belly slap into the woman cunt on each thrust. The pin cushion was whimpering, "Augh, to hard."

Connie's response was, "Take it now, I'm going to fuck you until you can't cum any more."

(if Connie was anything like the first woman I saw, this was no idle threat.)

"Get ready", Connie said as she pulled her dick out until only the head remained inside and you could clearly see this poor girl was stretched to the max as Connie drove back into her, again and again, drawing sharp gasps for air from the girl.

Connie was on a mission. She yelled at the woman, "Tell me every time you come, every time. Do you understand." The woman cried, "Yes, yes, yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." (WOE! Hold everything, I know that voice, it sounded like Carmine. Fuck. This woman was fucking my Carmine.) I hit the pause and looked, sure as shit, those had to be Carmine's legs.

"CARMINE", I yelled, "Come Here Now!"

She stuck her head in the door, "Are you horny again honey."

I was speaking angrily at her, and I really had no reason for it, but I couldn't stop my self.

I turned the lap top screen so see could see it and pointed, "Is that you."

"Ah, yea, that was my first or second one, I can't remember. "If she goes to slide it into my ass that was my second time."

"Hold on here," I said in exasperation, "Exactly how many times did you get fucked in this place."

"Ah, I don't know, I never kept count. "They paid me 200 dollars cash, each time and I probably did it 2 or 3 times a week for the last 2 months, may be more, I can't figure it out in my head."

I started to ask another question, but quickly forgot it, when I noticed her forehead was beginning to wrinkle and that only happens when she is puzzled over something or when she is ready to cum.

"Why, I asked, "are you standing out there, with only your head looking in here?"

"I don't know.", was her reply, "You're the one that called me."

"Yes, I did, so why aren't you standing beside me?"

"Because."

"Because Why?", I stupidly asked

"Because I'm doing something Silly."

I knew Carmine could keep this up for hours, so I got my fat ass up and walked to the door.

She was buck naked, with a large dick where her pussy used to be and she was jerking it off.

"Honey, I need to finish, let me cum now and then we'll talk ok, I just need to cum."

Who was I to stop this lovely horny woman from having a perfectly good orgasm, so I stood back and watched her jack off with one hand while she pulled on her nipple with the other as she groaned into a cum shooting orgasm.

Carmine wouldn't have stopped jerking off, if I hadn't pulled my dick out of my pants and told her to take that dick out so I could put mine in.

After I came, and she came again, she asked me how I liked it.

I changed tracks on her by saying, "Is that why they fired you, because you stole their very expensive proto type dick."

"No she replied, "They fired me because they thought I threw it out in the trash by mistake. "And I got pissed at them and that's when I stole those memory thingies."

"So", she said again, "Can we use it?"

"Not on me! -- "The only way I'll agree to having you use it would be if we had a threesome, you, me and another woman."

Carmines face lit up. "I can arrange that, is tonight ok?"

I have dozens of files still to look at, but not tonight, tonight I live the real thing.

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers