The Great Goddess Jean Grey

Story Info
The male X-men have eyes only for Jean. A parody.
8.6k words
4.2
34.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kassiana
Kassiana
21 Followers

It was an ordinary morning in the X-mansion. Storm yawned as she headed down to the dining room for breakfast. On the way, she passed Bobby Drake. "Hello," she said.

"Gotta go! She likes lime popsicles and we don't have any!"

Storm frowned. Then that meant…

Yes. All the men were in the kitchen, fighting. "She likes eggs!" "Not your way!" "She told ME she liked MY orange juice!"

"Guys?" They kept fighting. "I'm naked." The brawl continued. "And I have a pizza." They ignored her.

She sighed and joined the other women in the dining room. Rogue had gotten a box of cereal, and the X-women were passing it around the table.

"So, no one's getting lucky again, right?"

Kitty looked up and pouted. "I've been naked all week, and no one's taken advantage of me! Yesterday I cornered Piotr and asked if he noticed anything different about me. He asked me if I'd done something with my hair! I'm going to be a virgin forever!"

Rogue frowned. "I wish the men would stop drooling over her. I can't have any of them anyway, but since she got here I don't even get anyone looking at my tits!"

"I am so horny, I believe I will explode," observed Sage, who was idly stroking her clit through her uniform. "Unfortunately, I am utterly heterosexual, so I have no other outlet for my raging sexual desires."

(From the window, where she had been listening, Black Cat snapped her fingers and muttered, "Darn." Sure, she'd prefer Spider-Man, but she could make do with a few women here and there…)

The scuffling in the kitchen stopped. "The Goddess is here," sniped Storm.

Sure enough, Jean Grey soon entered the room. She was wearing a pair of old sweats, and her hair was sleep-mussed and untidy. The men followed her, tongues hanging out. "Can I get you anything, Jean?" "Shine your shoes, Jean?" "Make you a nice, thick, hot sausage breakfast, Jean?"

The puffy-eyed woman's face brightened. "Oo, sausages! Please. Two of them, cooked for three minutes on a side, and some eggs, and bacon, and coffee and milk!"

The men all rushed back into the kitchen, eager to outdo each other. Jean yawned and waved sleepily to the women at the table, who muttered or ignored her. "I had a pretty good sleep last night."

Rogue spat out, "Who cares?"

Jean licked her lips a little. "What's wrong with you?" She looked at Kitty and frowned. "Did you do something with your hair? You look different."

Kitty shrieked. Storm held her hand up. "Jean, she's naked."

"Oh." Jean frowned. "Then that explains it."

Jean smiled as Logan came in with her coffee and a few fresh bruises on his face. "Thank you, dear."

"Anything else I can do to ya?" His eyes stroked over her body, and she put a finger to her cheek.

"Mm. Could you find me some new cute exercise outfits? You're so good at all that sweaty stuff." Jean yawned again and sloshed some coffee into her mouth.

"You bet." He left the room, shouting, "She wants me to run her errands! Beat that, metal boy!"

Kurt popped in next. "Milk for you, liebes Jean. Care to enjoy it with me in my room?"

Jean smiled at him sweetly. "No thanks, dear Kurt. Why don't you run along and … teleport, or something."

"Kurt?" Kitty pushed away from the table and spread her arms and legs wide. With a groan, Sage came. "Do you notice anything different about me?"

"No, no, not at all," Kurt said distractedly, not looking at her. Storm sighed. Sage put her head down on the table. "Maybe if I teleport into Manhattan, it will impress her!"

He bamfed away.

Piotr and Scott were equally disappointing, paying attention to no one but Jean until she sent them off on errands, too. "Whew! Finally I can enjoy my breakfast!" she said perkily.

"Jean, I am curious. How do you do it?" Storm looked at her, thoughtfully.

"Do what?" Jean stuffed some bacon in her mouth and swigged more coffee.

"How do you capture every male's sexual interest? You are aware all of them were coming on to you."

She snorted. "Wish they wouldn't." She gulped some milk. "That was what I got that nice Sinister man to make Madelyne for."

Kitty gasped. "YOU had her made?"

Jean blinked at her. "Of course, Kitty." She frowned. "Sex is nasty, all that messiness and sweating, and pregnancy does awful things to your figure. So I had her created so Scott could do all that icky stuff with her, and then 'killed' myself off."

"So you never wanted to get him back at all." Sage cocked her head.

"Of course not! But as soon as he found out I was still alive, he wouldn't stay with Madelyne." Jean wiped off her greasy fingers on her sweatshirt. "Then she went crazy, because I had her programmed to do all that icky stuff with Scott, and without it, she couldn't survive. But I'm having him create another one." She smiled and stuffed her sausages into her mouth. "Vem my wi bee a peesh."

"What?" the women chorused.

She swallowed. "Then I will be at peace."

Jean smiled and then left the table. Kitty's head hit the table with a crash. "It's worse than I thought," she moaned. "She has them, and she doesn't even want them! I'd do better dying my hair red and renaming myself Jean!"

Sage raised a hand. "I have a solution in mind."

The women looked at her.

"It is my theory that the men are all attracted to Jean because they are all on the side of good. However, what about the bad guys?"

The three expressions of disappointment facing her became expressions of delight and horniness.

"Exactly. Wouldn't Magneto and his followers be interested in putting one over on the X-men by … well, you get my drift."

************************************

"How do we get in touch with them, Tessa?"

The women were clustered around Sage, who had her laptop out and was briskly pressing keys. She smiled. "Elementary. We look in Charles' files for the villains we're interested in."

The woman typed in his password, jeangrey, and soon his computer files were open. "Now let me see. Is there anyone special we've been lusting after?"

Rogue blushed a little. "I've always been kinda partial to Magneto, but he never looked once at me …"

"Hm." Tessa looked at his file and wrote his contact information down. "Should I just go down the list?"

"Sure. I cannot remember every villain there is, anyway." Storm leaned over her shoulder.

"Okay … Apocalypse."

A chorus of "No!" rang through the room.

"Sinister."

Kitty giggled. "Kinda cute, but no way. He'd just clone us if he wanted us."

"Sabretooth?"

"Ew." Rogue shuddered. "I want to get fucked, not raped."

"Quicksilver."

"Yes." Storm smoothed back her hair as the others stared at her in disbelief. "What? I've always been partial to white haired men. Besides, it's not fair to ask Magneto without asking his son, too."

"We had better hope his pelvis does not work as fast as his legs, however, or you shall be vastly disappointed." The others laughed as Sage wrote down his information and gave it to Storm.

"Avalanche."

"Oh, yeah." Kitty held up her hand and Sage lobbed the page at her with his information.

"Pyro."

"Dibs."

"Two of them, Kitty?" Sage looked skeptical, and Kitty blushed a little.

"Well, if one's busy, the other can … besides, I'm really, really sick of being a virgin."

"I suppose you are." Sage turned to the screen again and flipped through files quickly, then wrote something down. "I believe I am set."

"Who did you choose?" Storm tried to get a look at the paper in Sage's hand, but the woman stuffed it into her mouth and started chewing.

"Aw, come on. We told you." Kitty pouted a little.

"It's okay. Mags will probably end up with her anyway. I can't have sex with anybody as it is." Rogue turned away and sighed. "I just … I wish, sometimes."

Sage swallowed the paper. "I do not believe it would be a problem. His control of magnetic fields should be sufficient to both protect himself and thoroughly screw you. Now, who will place her call first?"

"Come on, Sage. Tell us." Storm pressed down on the woman's shoulders.

"I do not wish to say. I think we should, however, make sure the house will be clear. I certainly do not want to be interrupted."

************************

The phone in Avalanche's and Pyro's apartment rarely rang, so when it did this morning, both men jumped in their seats on the couch. "I'll get it," Avalanche called as he walked over to the wall phone. "Hello?"

"Hi, um, can I speak to either Pyro or Avalanche, please?" It was a nervous girl's voice. Avalanche covered the mouthpiece.

"Hey, Py, I think it's Mystique. Are we home?"

"Sure, mate." Pyro never looked away from the screen. "Always at home to Misty."

"This is Avalanche." He waited, and she gasped.

"Um, this is Kitty Pryde. I wanted to ask you something."

"You did?" He scratched his head. Was this a set-up?

"Yeah. Could you and Pyro come over to the mansion? I'm, uh, thinking about joining with you. I mean, joining you."

"Really." She sounded pretty weird.

"Oh, yeah. All the time. So, um, can you come?" She let out a nervous laugh, and Avalanche knew this was going to be trouble.

"Oh, sure. Just give us an hour or two, and we'll be there."

"Good! I thought maybe you would come. Bye!" She hung up on another nervous laugh, and he tapped Pyro on the shoulder.

"Trouble?" The blond man looked up at him.

"Probably. Invite from the X-men's Kitty Pryde. Wants us to come over because she wants to join us."

"Going, are you?" Pyro cracked his neck.

"If you'll come along, fully loaded. I don't trust her. She was giggling too much." He was already getting into his armored suit.

"Sure. If we're lucky, we might get to burn away that uniform of hers some." Pyro languidly arose and started collecting his gear.

*********************

As usual, Quicksilver was out running when his cell phone rang. "Yo."

"Pietro Maximoff? This is Ororo Munroe."

He kept running. "So?"

"I believe we should meet. I have a matter of some urgency to discuss with you."

"Why should I care?" He ran through the park, past the empty swings.

"It would be very pleasant for you."

"Really." He jumped over a dead tree absently. "Why?"

She sighed. "I want to join with you and make your cause my own."

He blinked. "Thirty minutes." He hung up the phone. More like twenty-five, actually. He wasn't too far away. But he was going to give himself a little time to prepare once he reached the mansion.

**************************

Erik Lensherr, Magneto, did not often give himself a vacation from fighting for mutant rights. Well, to be honest, his right to rule mutants. But this week, he had given himself time off to learn the art of bonsai making. As he carefully pruned his own tiny tree, giving a rare smile, his private emergency number rang.

He nearly killed the plant, but managed to drop his tools on his foot instead and reached for the phone. "What is wrong, my son?"

"Not quite." A female voice with a sweet Southern accent reached his ear.

"Who is this? How did you get this number?" A prank call? They would feel the wrath of Magneto …

"Sugar, it's Rogue. Remember? From the X-men?"

"Yes," he said cautiously, bringing up his personal magnetic fields and sweeping his condo with them.

"Well, I was thinking about some of the stuff you said, how mutants should all lord it over humans and so on. It was pretty interesting."

The X-men did not appear to be anywhere near his condo. He relaxed a little. "Was it."

"Yeah. So I was wondering if you wanted to come over and talk to me about it some more. I'm getting pretty tired of the standard ‘we always try to help' line of the X-men, ya know?"

"Really." This was a trap. An obvious trap. But Magneto could not be caught by obvious traps. "Very well. I shall meet you … where?"

"Oh, I'll be in my room in the mansion. I'm sure you can find it." She hung up, and he grinned. A chance to corrupt the X-men from within … indeed, he was going to New York right away.

********************

The man on the phone snarled. "What?"

"Arrogant bastard would say that."

"Oh. Really."

"You better hope I don't catch you, bitch, because when I do, I'm proving him wrong!"

The phone slammed down, and his evil eyes danced in the yellow lamplight.

"Well, well, well. I've got a New York state of mind …"

********************

Sage nodded as Jean drove off cheerfully. "That's the last of them. She has them running errands that should take them all at least until midnight."

Storm finished her call and ran up to her attic room. Rogue took the phone and dialed Magneto's number.

Sage nodded and went upstairs, slipping into Logan's room.

********************

He ran around the entire estate. No one was there. Good. He then slipped into the house itself through a weak window catch and ran around the entire place. Kitty was in her room, moaning. Rogue was in her room, quiet. Sage was in … Wolverine's room? What the hell was that about?

Not that it mattered, of course. He zoomed around. No one else in the entire place. He grinned.

Storm was in her room with her plants, naked and wet. Whoa. He stopped and looked at her for five whole seconds, then caught her arms behind her and said, "I'm here. Talk."

"Release me, and I will."

He did, and she turned around, hunger on her face. "Glad to see you're here, Quicksilver. Take off your uniform. Stay a while." She stroked her hands over her naked, wet flesh, then over his chest, and he shuddered.

"You said, earlier …"

"I do wish to join with you, Pietro. This way." She bent her head down and quickly flicked her tongue over his cock through his uniform. Mm. "But if you would like me to stop, I will." She moved her mouth away, and he grabbed her head.

"Don't play games with me." He pulled off his uniform and pushed her head back down to his cock.

"Aw…" she murmured, wet lips on him. "I wanted to play ‘let's see what Pietro sounds like when he comes,' don't you?"

He yelped as she swiftly drew him into her wet, warm, sucking mouth. "That … that'd be fine," he groaned.

****************

Finally. Storm finally had a man who was interested in her, panting under her lips. She teased him a little, running her tongue over him but not sucking, until he drew her head up to his. Drat. She loved sucking men till they came.

"How about a side chorus of ‘Storm coming like a slut when Quicksilver fucks her?'" he grunted, sliding into her hot, wet cunt instead.

Oh, Gods. He turned her over and started ramming into her, and she eagerly tightened around him. It had been so long … she was so wet … who cared if there was lightning outside? There was lightning inside, shooting through her whole body, and she let it all loose in a fierce scream as her orgasm finally burned through her, and he yelled with her.

*****************

Kitty watched the lightning strike outside. Already there were huge scorch marks where several old trees had been, and it looked like there would be some more before the night was over. Storm must be having fun.

She kept a nervous eye on the security cameras. Avalanche and Pyro were coming over soon, and she didn't want to miss them. She shivered a little. She had turned the heat up some, but couldn't turn it up too far, and she was cold without her clothes on.

Well, okay. She was also nervous. Books and magazines were all very nice, but she had no experience with this sort of thing … and had never even dreamed before of having two men, either. Would they take turns, or what? Or would they insist on going at the same time?

Sage came downstairs, wearing nothing but one of Wolverine's old shirts. It was short on her, and hung only a little past the small of her back. She smiled. "Ready?"

Kitty blushed again. "I guess. I'm still kinda nervous."

"Still horny?"

She looked up through her lashes. "Well, yeah." She was tingling, too.

"You will do just fine. By the way, don't let anyone else in but your men. I'm heading out. I will let myself back in later."

"Like that?" Kitty didn't get it. Lingerie she could understand. Uniforms she could understand. But old stinky flannel?

Sage laughed. "For this encounter, Kitty, trust me when I say it is perfect."

She swept out the front door and ran into the trees. Kitty watched her shapely ass bouncing away and sighed. She would never look like that, not in a million years.

A car was coming. She watched it idly, wishing her breasts were bigger, or her ass more noticeable. It stopped several hundred feet from the front gate, and two men got out. One helped the other one into a very familiar harness, and she squealed. They were here!

They were here?

Oh, God, they were here. She might be horny, but she was still just a silly inexperienced virgin. What could she do?

You invited them, she told herself, shortly. Just imagine you're Tessa or Storm or something, and open the door! Besides, you'll never get fucked, acting this way …

***************************

"Looks pretty quiet." Avalanche leaned casually on the car.

"So far, so good, mate." Pyro started his flames going and nodded. "Let's go."

"Front door?" He held his power in check for now, but was ready to use it at a moment's notice.

"We're invited guests. Of course." Pyro grinned. "Wonder how fast this place'd go up."

Avalanche nodded. "Wait till we have to."

Pyro pretended to be offended. "Of course! Remember Pyro's motto: We will start no fire before its time!"

"I thought your motto was ‘get out of the way, she's going to blow'."

"Wow. Ironic, Petros." Pyro looked straight ahead. Avalanche turned and saw a blushing, naked Kitty Pryde standing in the doorway. She waved and looked at him shyly, then at Pyro, but she didn't try to cover anything up.

What the hell?

"I get the feeling," Pyro continued, turning off his left-hand flames, "that we don't really need these."

"You know, St. John, for once, you may be right." He kept his helmet on for now, though. Better to be safe than sorry.

Kitty looked nervous but eager. "Hi, guys," she called as they got closer. Pyro nodded and Avalanche grinned. "Hello, Kitty!" he said, and Pyro elbowed him.

"Hello Kitty's Japanese." The blond man licked his lips.

Avalanche shrugged. "She hides it well, then, doesn't she?" He stopped in front of her, and she looked up at him, then at his crotch, still blushing.

"Guess we should search her to find out if she is or isn't Japanese." Pyro turned off the flames on his right and touched his hand to her left breast, then, rubbing the nipple erect.

Kitty swallowed hard. "Um, okay, but can we do it inside, at least? Please?"

Avalanche took his helmet off and glanced at Pyro. "Okay with you, Py?"

"Hm." Pyro pretended to think about it, frowning fiercely, putting a finger to his cheek, and keeping his right hand on her soft chest. Then he nodded. "I guess so." He released her breast.

The two men entered the mansion, and Kitty closed the door behind them.

**********************

Oh, wow. This was going to be fun. They both definitely noticed she was naked, and Pyro didn't seem to mind her small chest, at least. Kitty eagerly led the pair to her room, opened the door, then jumped onto the bed. Avalanche watched her, and Pyro closed the door and locked it.

"How d'you want to play this one, Av?" Pyro took his harness off.

"Play it by ear, Py. Let things fall where they may, unless the lady has a favorite." Avalanche put his helmet down, and both of them started stripping down.

Kitty swallowed. This was a bit much for her, but it was too late to back out now.

"How about it, little pussy cat? Got a favorite, or just want whatever we can give to you?" Pyro was full naked now, and Kitty stared at him. His cock looked huge. She gulped.

"Uh, whatever, I guess."

"Hey, you invited us." Avalanche was naked too. She didn't know what to do with her hands. Or her legs. She stared and stared. "Aren't you going to offer us anything to eat?"

Kassiana
Kassiana
21 Followers