The Great King: A Pact, Four Demons

Story Info
Two wise queen sort of a daring plan.
1k words
4.12
6.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nalksa
nalksa
1 Followers

Once, there was a king. He was very powerful and very great king. He ruled a vast kingdom, only happiness and prosperity flourished in his kingdom and in all the direction; East, West, North and South. The great king had two beautiful queens, who loved him and cared for him, more than anything else in the life.

Still, the great king had a regret that had been eating him from inside, day and night. It was a secret, which he had never shared with anyone. Every breath he took was in the shadow of its fear.

One night, the king seemed very sad and upset about something. The two queens couldn't resist it anymore and decided to ask, "My Lord, if there is something that is bothering you?"

The king couldn't really decide if he should tell them or not. He hadn't told anybody about it yet. A thought struck him, if he would just lift the weight off his chest; atleast, it would have him a little peace of mind.

The great king, thus, decided to reveal the secret that he had been hiding for all these years. He told the two queens that earlier in his life; he had made a pact with four powerful demons: East, West, North and South. They are immortal and superior to any man.

The pact: "The four demons will keep the kingdom happy and prosperous in all four directions, East, West, North and South. In return, the great king is to keep the four demons busy all time working on any task. If he fails to give the four demons some task, to work upon and if the four demons go idle; they will turn the great king into a statue for the rest of his life."

"All these years, I have been giving the four demons, task after task," the great king cried. "And, after accomplishing each task, the four demons keep on returning to me, and they keep on asking for the next task. Now, I couldn't even think of anything that is left; that, I would ask them to accomplish it for me."

The two queens, silently and carefully listened to every word that the great king had said. Then, after a moment of silent, the two queens asked if the great king would permit them, they would like to see the four demons.

A few days later, the four demons showed up in the great king's assembly. The four demons came in ridding on winds from all four directions; East, West, North and South. Growling, laughing and roaring, the four demons marked their presence in the great king assembly.

"Great king!" the four demons roared. "Tell us another task or you shall be turned into a statue forever."

The great king sent for his two queens. The two beautiful queens, elegantly and gracefully walked in the great king's assembly.

The two beautiful queens asked the four demons, the reason for their visit. Growling in the pride, the four demons told about the pact that they had made with the great king.

The two beautiful queens dared the four demons to do a task for each of the queen; but, there was a condition.

The condition: "The four demons had to free the great king from the pact without any harm. From then onwards, the two beautiful queens would be liable for the keeping of the pact."

"Beautiful queens!" the four demons agreed. "Tell us another task or the two of you shall be turned into statues forever."

The two beautiful queens; each walked towards the windows, on both sides of the big assembly hall. They looked at the great king, then the two looked at the whole assembly and then they looked at each demon.

Next, the two beautiful queens looked at each other. The two of them lifted up their skirts at the hem, exposing their respective pubic mound to everyone presented in the assembly.

The daring acts of the two elegant queens, in the great king's assembly, had left everybody amazed and mesmerizing at the view. Each queen then plucked one hair out of their respective pubic mounds. They both showed those hairs to everyone and then blew them out of the windows.

The two queens asked the four demons to tell them how many hairs the two queens had left on their respective pubic mounds. The four demons couldn't understand it at all, they just rolled their eyes and left.

The four demons appeared again after a month and they told the exact number of hairs that had left on each of the two queens' pubic mounds.

The four demons laughed, growled and they asked for the next task. The two queens again lifted up their skirts and plucked one hair from their respective pubic mounds.

Blowing them out of the windows, the two queens asked the demons to tell them how many hairs they (the two queens) had left on their respective pubic mounds.

The demons roared that they need new task and the two queens explained that they (queens) kept on growing hair on the pubic region, so it was a new task every time.

The four demons once again left and came back after a month. It kept on going month after month, year after year for a long time. Demons never bothered the great king again. Finally, the two queens had started losing interest in the four demons and they decided to settle it once and for all.

The four demons arrived after a month with the numbers and asked for their next task. The two queens did the same; they lifted up the skirts, exposing their respective pubic mounds to everyone in the assembly hall, they each plucked single hair from their respective mounds and showed them to everyone before they blew them out of the window.

This time the two queens didn't ask the four demons to count; instead, they asked them (four demons) to collect and bring back each and every pubic hair that the two of them had blown out of those windows.

The ever-mesmerized assembly couldn't resist applauding out of amazement at how cleverly the two beautiful queens had gotten rid of the four demons; East, West, North and South. Growling in anger and rolling their eyes, the four demons left and never returned ever since.

The kingdom kept on flourishing in happiness and prosperity. The great king and his two beautiful queens lived happily ever after.

nalksa
nalksa
1 Followers