The Great Love of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm drawn back to the present by the soft brush of hair on my breast. Slick bastard had used my inattention to move closer and edge my shirt up. It's on the tip of my tongue to push his dark head away and demand he stay away once more, but I'm stilled by the words he murmurs against my chest. "Ahh, tesoro, how I've missed you."

Before I can reply, he suckles my nipple gently into his mouth. He sets an alternating pattern of swirling his tongue around it and suckling. It's been so long since I've experienced his touch, the sensation lights an immediate path of fire leading straight to the juncture of my thighs. He lets go of the tight, brown bud, making his way to its twin to pay it just as much care and attention.

For several moments, he switches between the two, sucking and nuzzling. I twist and turn under him, stuck between wanting to tell him to stop and encouraging him to go on. An earthy moan escapes my throat...definite sign of encouragement.

But I have to maintain control. I'd accepted the fact long ago Falcon would never let me leave him nor would he leave me. Found that out the hard way when I'd escaped him in the middle of the night and drove to some little shanty town in Tennessee...only to be startled awake in my motel bed the next morning by my husband's furious roar followed by a searing kiss of possession and a rough coupling. Variations of that same scene had been played out in a motel in Alabama, an expensive resort in Florida and in my rented car parked at a truck stop in Pennsylvania. Which meant the only control I have in this screwed up relationship of ours is extremely limited, and normally expressed in the form of the withholding of sex.

Sliding both hands into his hair, I grasp handfuls of the silky threads, holding him tight to my breast as his tongue continues its expert teasing dance with my nipples. Then I exercise my control...by dragging him away with a vicious tug.

"Goddamn it, that hurt!" he explodes, prying my fingers loose from his hair. I don't make it easy for him, he has to pry them out one at a time. When he finally succeeds, he rubs his head, trying to ease the sting I'd caused as he glares down at me.

"Not nearly as much, I suspect, as the hurt I've felt all these weeks knowing about you and Ava," I mumble. "Go bed your whore, Falcon, and leave me be."

"I don't want to fuck Ava, Devin. Right now I want to fuck my wife and I have every intention of doing exactly that."

"You do?" I glance around the room, looking to see if there's another person present whose presence I wasn't aware of. "You got a second wife I don't know about hiding in here somewhere, Falcon?" I lock eyes with him. "Cause you sure as hell ain't fucking me."

"Believe that if you want." Before I know what's happening, he's on top of me, pinning me down with his body. As I struggle to dislodge him, he cruelly rips off the scarf wrapped around my head. It goes the same as the sheet. He jerks his fingers through my hair, loosening my wrap. Fisting one hand in my relaxed tresses, he uses the leverage to tilt my head up, painfully bringing us face-to-face. "But I know better."

"You gonna take it from me, huh? Is that what you're going to do?" I taunt, ceasing my fight. "Make no mistake, Bianchi, if you go any further you will be taking it. And that makes you no better than he was."

We glare angrily at each other. For one horrific second I honestly believe he'll continue anyways. He's never handled rejection very well.

"Jesus, Dev," he finally breathes, lowering his face to bury in the crook of my neck. "You know I would never do that to you."

I'd been taken against my will before. By a man I'd once trusted. And Falcon had seen firsthand the devastated wreck the violation had made of me. It was only with his help and guidance I'd risen from the ashes of what was supposed to be my total and complete destruction a stronger, better woman.

When I'd first met Falcon, I'd been involved with another man. A guy I'd met on college campus and had been informally dating off and on. As I was focused on my studies, to me it was nothing more than a casual fling; a mutually beneficial arrangement to provide us both with weekend entertainment and weeknight sexual satisfaction.

To him, it had been more. Much more.

I'd been ignoring Aaron's calls for weeks as my intense relationship with Falcon progressed at amazing leaps and bounds. Though the calls and subsequent voicemails increased at a startling rate, I'd brushed them all off as the product of a guy who was just imperceptive and hadn't yet come to the conclusion we were done.

A knock came at my door the very evening I'd decided it was time to take it to the next level with Falcon. Naturally, I'd assumed it was my Italian stallion as it was only twenty minutes from our agreed upon meeting time, so I'd stupidly answered the door without requesting my visitor to first identify themselves or taken any other measures of verification. I'd been wearing absolutely nothing at all in an effort to set the mood for the night.

But it hadn't been Falcon at my door. It had been Aaron. A very drunk, very hurt, very aggressive Aaron.

When Falcon finally showed up, Aaron had still been present, not quite done with me yet. When the police showed up, I was an incoherent, babbling mess clinging desperately to Falcon. Mysteriously, Aaron was gone by the time the men in uniform got there.

As I lied heavily sedated in my hospital bed, tubes and IV's projecting from every part of my body, Falcon had excused himself to make a phone call. It was right after the departure of the doctor who'd given voice to the grim extent of my injuries. In that twenty minute encounter with Aaron I'd amassed a collapsed lung, a broken rib, a fractured wrist and I'd required twenty stitches to put back together that intimate part of me Aaron had so effortlessly ripped apart.

Falcon had only gone as far as the hall and he'd left the door open just a crack. I was privy to the entire two second conversation: "Kill him."

Falcon kisses my neck tenderly. "Dev, baby, I need you. Bad." Grabbing my hand, he brings it to his swollen sex, groaning as my hand brushes his hard length through his slacks. "See what you do to me?"

My defenses are being whittled away. I want him. It's been too long. Valiantly, I try to mount one last refusal, "No-"

"Yes," he returns. He grinds slowly against my hand. Of their own accord, my fingers grasp him, eliciting another guttural groan from my husband. "Oh God, yes, baby."

And I realize I've lost the battle. Yesterday he was Ava's and no doubt tomorrow he will be hers again. But right now he's mine.

Looming above me, still gyrating against my grip, he asks, "Tesoro...?"

"Yes, Falcon," I give my permission breathlessly. "Fuck me."

"No, tesoro." At my indignant gasp, he grins wolfishly, unrepentantly. "I'm not going to fuck you, baby, I'm going to make love to you."

He divests me of my shirt. I don't see where it lands, but my suspicion is it's in the same vicinity as the sheet and scarf.

Kisses are placed on my forehead, my nose, my lips, the tips of each breast and my stomach. Not missing a beat, he grabs hold to my thong with his teeth. I lift my rear from the bed so he has unfettered access to inch the slip of material down my legs and off my body.

I'm bare to his eyes. He sits on his haunches at the foot of the bed, between my legs, letting his grays hungrily drift over and drink in each and every visible inch of me. I know if he decides at this very moment not to go any further, he's already done exactly as he said he would. Those beautiful orbs had made love to me.

Grabbing my left leg, Falcon cocks it at the knee and places my foot flat on the bed. The right is placed in much the same position, several feet away from the left, leaving me spread open before him. I know my sex must be glistening, begging for attention as his eyes are now fastened there, fascinated.

He lies on his stomach, mouth level with that painfully aching section of me. He whispers, "Bellissima," then immediately latches on.

The forceful suction on my neglected clit makes my hips surge upwards. I almost succeed in inadvertently knocking him away.

A dark chuckle escapes Falcon. "I think this may be too much too fast."

He flips onto his back, lying along the full length of the bed again, and a wave of acute disappointment flows through me that quick as that the loving of his mouth was at an end. I want to rail if it is too much too fast it's because of his own negligence.

"You look so disappointed," he marvels, sounding mildly amused. "And I can see that brain of yours getting ready to churn out a sharp retort. Before you speak, how 'bout you see what else I have in store for you first, hmm?" When I don't object, he instructs, "Straddle me."

Dutifully, I climb on top. Disgusted, I wonder if he plans to just whip out his dick and let me ride him while he remains fully clothed. I'm getting ready to pose that very question when he says, "Higher, tesoro."

"What?"

"You're too low," he explains patiently. "You need to be higher."

Honestly confused as to where he wants me to go, I don't move. So he takes the initiative, grabbing both of my buttocks and sliding me up to where he wants...on my knees, my sex positioned directly over his mouth. "I'm giving control to you. You set your pace, love. Just give me your instructions and I shall obey."

We'd never done this before. The thought pops into my head this is probably something Ava introduced him to, but I push it out. I don't want to know, I just want to enjoy. "Fuck me, Falcon. I want you to fuck me with your tongue."

"Gladly."

I sink to his mouth. Ever dedicated, Falcon palms my butt cheeks for greater access, his tongue darting in and out of my sheath. The tempo is slow, but steady. I grab hold to the headboard, arching my back, rocking against him.

"Faster," I order, feeling my long denied release approach. "Faster." I whimper as the orgasm is suddenly upon me, goaded on by the eroticism of seeing just the top of his tanned face visible between my chocolate brown thighs. "Oh, god. Oh, god. S-s-su-" I can't even finish speaking, the feelings are so intense, but Falcon instinctively knows what I'm asking for. Just as forceful as before, he sucks my throbbing clit into his mouth, prolonging what has to be the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced in my twenty-nine years on this earth.

My world fades black, my screams of pleasure the soundtrack which accompanies me out.

A light slap on the bottom is what reawakens me. Dazed, my lashes flutter open and I take in my husband. Apparently I'm flat on my back again as he is propped up on one elbow beside me staring down into my eyes. His huge, engorged cock is poking me in the side and with a start I realize he is also now just as naked as me.

"I feared you were gone for the night," he comments with a sly wink. "Bella, please accept my apology. I've been such a fucking idiot, leaving all that volatile passion bottled up inside of you. You were a lit fuse, just ready to combust at the slightest provocation." He maneuvers himself on top of me, in between my legs. "Ready for explosion number two?"

Not waiting for an answer, he rams forward, burying himself in me to the hilt where he holds himself still. "Ay, mio dio, you are wet, tesoro. And so tight."

I'm deliciously full and I savor the feeling of it. Eventually I buck up against him, trying to make him move when it become apparent he has no plans of doing so on his own.

"Don't move," he growls huskily. "Or it'll be over before it has even begun."

But my second crescendo is already building. I continue my ministrations, having to settle for the sensations created by me grinding on him close-up since he's left little room for me to do much else.

Almost there...almost there...almost there... "Falcon," I beg, "please."

With a deafening roar, he pulls back and slams into me to the hilt again, his balls slapping noisily against my ass. And it's just what I need. I'm falling over the edge a second time, coming apart at the seams. I can feel my pussy pulling at him, trying to milk him, daring him to join me, to partake of the same pleasure.

He resists, collapsing on top of me. "I willingly admit I've been a fool," he mutters, licking his tongue along the column of my throat. "But for good reason. It scares me to make love to you, Devin."

"Why?" I mumble, alarmingly aware of his throbbing, unfulfilled flesh still deep inside of me.

"Because you always take a small piece of my soul into you whenever we do. And in place of that what you take you leave behind a slightly larger piece of yourself."

"And that scares you?"

"Year by year, you've given me back my humanity I lost so long ago. And that's a weakness in my line of work. Non posso vivere senza di te. You're mine. For now. For always." He removes his turgid flesh from inside of me. "Roll to your side, tesoro, I owe you one more."

"One more...?" I question with a raised eyebrow.

"One mind blowing orgasm for each month of my stupidity." His smile is so devastating it sends electric jolts straight to nether regions I'd mistakenly thought were satisfied. At the urging of Falcon's hand on my hip, I move into position.

"You're going to have to do better than just giving me-omph," I exhale suddenly as he succinctly fills up from behind the vacancy he'd just left.

"Don't worry, Dev. I know I've got a lot of atoning to do." He pulls all the way out, then slides all the way in again. "Starting with sending my mama to Italy for an extended visit with family she hasn't seen in awhile. How's that sound, baby?"

"Sounds nice," I agree, agreeing solely because I fear if I don't he will stop his heavenly movements in search of an answer.

"Ava's returning to Italy, too, Devin. For good."

Out and in.

Out and in.

Out and in.

"Oh?" I ask in a pant. Number three is well on the way.

"Left last night." He reaches a hand to the front of me, his fingers burrowing through my nest of wiry hair to play lightly with my sensitized clit.

"I think I, oh god, I think I like that." I'm not sure if I'm talking about what he's doing to me or the words leaving his mouth. The orgasm is starting to roll through me. "I think I really, really like that."

"I thought you would." Each word is a warm, moist rasp of air on my ear. He sucks my lobe into his mouth, biting down gently.

"Jesus, Falcon," I gasp as the orgasm hits me with all of its mind shattering intensity. "It's too soon for another one," I wail. "It hurts."

"Relax, Dev," he soothes, caressing my shoulder as I spasm uncontrollably. "You can't stop it, so just let it run its course." He pulls out and slams deep one last time. "I'm with you, baby. Io e te per sempre."

I can feel the telltale expansion of his sex which happens right before he squirts his seed. I'd barely weathered through number three when his hot liquid hurtles me headlong into number four.

Afterwards, I lie in his arms, sated, his still hard cock resting inside me. "Falcon?"

"Ready for me again?" he asks with amusement.

"In a few minutes." When I feel him jerk inside me, I quickly clarify, "Maybe."

"Maybe...?" he growls.

"Okay, yes, I'll definitely be ready in a few minutes.

"I'm ready now, tesoro."

"Okay, now. But first I want to know something."

"Anything for you."

"Anything?" The possibilities fill my mind to bursting. There's a lot of information I suspect he knows, or has the capability of finding out...such as what truly happened to Hoffa.

His rumble of laughter is a low, appreciative boom. He clarifies, "Anything within reason."

"You said we need to talk."

"So I did." His lips are on the back of my neck, kissing, nibbling.

"What did you want to talk about?"

"Something very important."

"About Ava leaving?"

"No." He moves against me, pulling out slowly then refilling me just as completely.

"Then what?"

"I wanted to tell you something."

"What, Falcon?" I try to keep the conversation on track as his movements are becoming more forceful and purposeful with each passing second. Soon neither of us will be in the condition to talk.

"Ti amerò per sempre, amore mio. Sei la mia unica ragione di vita."

I will love you always, my love. You are my only reason for living.

I'm no fool. I'm fully aware while Falcon's infatuation with Ava may be over and done with, she won't be his last transgression. But tomorrow, I decide, tomorrow is soon enough to deal with what's yet to come.

For now, I'm content to just enjoy the right here and right now. Because right now, he's here with me where he's supposed to be.

Right now Falcon Delano Bianchi, my husband of seven years, the great love of my life, is all mine.

12
  • COMMENTS
24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG

Please finish this story. Devin needs to slap the taste out of Falcon's mouth and then slap that ass with some divorce papers. She cheated on him but he did it first and wouldn't let her leave so he had it coming. He's a jackass and Devin needs to wake up and smell the coffee as well as get some confidence and leave that cheating bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written...but

It's all love until he brings home an incurable disease or one of his whores goes crazy and decides to take out the competition.

She didn't really want to leave him those times she "tried" to leave, because if she truly wanted to leave she would have.

St0rMiESt0rMiEalmost 11 years ago
Now that was good!

My heart ached for her because of his infidelities.

And in honesty, what man that we have loved do we not leave a piece of your soul with.

I really enjoyed that! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting..

Very good story. This story has a sense of realness to it that many stories do not display, Even though I am pissed at Falcon for cheating and pissed at Devin for staying, they represent what a lot of couple go thru. Sad, but true. Devin clearly deserves better, but if she resigns herself to believe that her love for Falcon can sustain all of his cheating, that's her. Devin has to have a low self-esteem to put up with his philandering dick. Yes, she is not innocent because she admitted cheating on him, and he cheated on her, but when does it stop? Everyone makes mistakes. You can forgive mistakes, but normal instants and routines cannot be forgiven. If it was Devin cheating around the clock, I would not expect Falcon to forgive her, so the same thing applies to him and Devin clearly believes he will continue to cheat. WOW! The things some women settle with. You should do a sequel to this story with Devin leaving Falcon for good. He needs to be single. He does not LOVE Devin. She is convenient to him; she knows him; he is comfortable with her; he knows she will be there when he comes home; he feels safe to do anything he wants to her because he knows every time he screws up no matter how bad it is all her has to do is *uck her real good and it will be as if it never happened. He certainly isn't making love to her. I just think cheating is low especially when you find a jackass you is a repeat offender and does it on a regular basis. Anyway, great story, realistic story, and junkie story all wrapped into one. The reason I say it's junkie is because it really sucks that people put up with sh*t like this.

NeverEndMeNeverEndMealmost 12 years ago
Great!

I loved it! The passion was boiling over o.o make more!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Open Window Damien and Nikki finally figure out they should be together.in Interracial Love
A Love Worth Fighting For A love story of a man who won't do without his woman.in Interracial Love
Possession Man is possessive over young black employee.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Loving Mr. Bad Boy BW/WM romance with a spicy ending.in Interracial Love
I Don't Like You Lifelong friends become lovers at last.in Interracial Love
More Stories