The Great Outdoors

Story Info
Divorcé goes to a nudist camp.
1.5k words
4.4
46.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been divorced for almost a year. My ex-wife and I, just prior to our separation, had been discussing the possibility of going to a nudist retreat to spice up our relationship. Needless to say this did not happen.

Camping is something that I have enjoyed for all my life so I decided to research clothing optional camping. In Ontario there are several campgrounds that cater to couples and singles so after picking a site I packed up the car and off I went.

The closer I got to my destination the more nervous I became at the thought of exposing myself in public for the first time. I am not unattractive but by the same token I am no Brad Pitt either. I am 5' 10" tall, blonde hair, blue eyes and could stand to loose a few pounds. My penis, when flaccid, is rather small however when erect it stands a proud 7 ½ ".

I arrived at the campground just after lunch and after checking in, going over the camp rules and receiving my campsite number, drove through a well wooded area of campsites looking for mine. I noticed people waking along the road nude and as I passed they waved. Each campsite I passed was well treed and it hard to see much of what was going on. At least for my first time there would be some privacy.

I arrived at my campsite, got out of the car and surveyed the area. On either side of the site I could just barely see the other sites next to me through the trees. I relocated the picnic table to allow me some privacy from the other sites. Remember this is my first time and I was a little nervous. Now it was time to set up my tent.

One of the camp rules was that you didn't have to be nude right away however you had to be in a reasonable time. I decided that if I was going to do it, it was now or never. I sat at the picnic bench and took off my shoes and socks, pulled my tee shirt over my head, stood up and slid my pants and underwear off. I was nude and it felt great. There was only one problem, I felt my cock starting to harden. I had to get my mind off it so I unpacked the car and began setting up my tent. This took my mind off my dick. In about an hour I had my campsite set up and was relaxing in my chair having a cold beer thinking this was one of the greatest experiences of my life.

Every once in awhile others would walk past my site wave and say hello and keep going. Couples, singles, moms and dads with their kids all different shapes and sizes and all nude. I was starting to get a little more comfortable with my new found nudism. My dick on the other hand let me know that I was still a man by twitching when good looking women passed by.

By this time I was starting to get hungry. I needed some firewood to cook dinner and water. I decided that it was time to go to the camp store to get supplies. I put on the runners and put a towel around my neck and off I went. The towel was to hide my erection if it should pop up.

As I passed the next campsite someone called "Hi neighbor would you like a beer?" I turned and saw a fellow about my age waving me into his site. Not being one to pass up a cold beer I said sure. I sat down cracked a beer and we talked for about 10 minutes. He, Jack and his wife Patricia had been doing the clothing optional thing for about 20 years and just last year their daughter Debbie, since her divorce, had joined them. I explained to Jack that this was my first time and I was a little nervous about the whole thing. He told me not to worry I would get used it. I thanked Jack for the beer and left for the store.

As I got closer to the camp store I was seeing more and more people. Some playing volleyball in an open field, shuffleboard and as it was a hot day the pool area was packed. Unfortunately my cock had noticed that everyone was naked and started to harden. I positioned my towel in front of we to hide my now obvious erection. As I entered the camp store I had one of the hardest erections I had ever had. My towel was doing little to conceal this fact. As embarrassed as I was, I bought some firewood and headed to the door. As I reached the door as voice behind said, "Don't worry you'll get used to it." As I turned I saw the most beautiful woman I had seen since arriving.

She was 5' 8" tall, long blonde hair, brown eyes, the most perfect C-cup breasts, slim build and a cute well trimmed bush. I managed a smile, turned and hurried back to my campsite holding the towel and firewood in front of me.

Relieved to be back in the relative privacy of my campsite I turned my attention back to making dinner. I lite a fire and BBQ'd a steak sat back and reflected on how my day had gone so far. Beside the fact that my dick wouldn't cooperate, I was feeling pretty good about being naked in the great outdoors.

As night fell, I was sitting by the fire thinking I should have brought some marshmallows when I heard a familiar "Hi neighbor." and out of the darkness came Jack and his wife Patricia. She was stunning. I immediately grabbed my towel from the back of my chair. I offered them both a beer and they sat down. Jack said he saw the fire and thought they would drop by. He said that his daughter would be by after she had finished the dinner dishes at their site.

As we talked I could not take my eyes off of Patricia and all I could think off was that I needed to jerk off to relieve my tension. But this wasn't going to happen anytime soon. Just then I heard footsteps coming from behind me. Jack said "Hi sweetheart." I turned and to my surprise it was the woman from the store. Jack introduced his daughter Debbie and before I could say anything Debbie said "We have already meet." She sat down beside me and for the next 2 hours we talked about everything from the weather to the problems in the middle east. My towel had not moved from in front of me for all this time and all I could think of was jerking off. I t was starting to get painful.

About 11 o'clock Jack and Patricia announced that it was bed time and to my surprise Debbie said that she would belong in awhile. She asked if I would mind if she stayed and enjoyed the fire a little longer. She moved her chair next to mine and whispered in my ear. "I see you still have a problem." With that she reached under the towel in my lap and grabbed by dick. I almost came that moment. 'Maybe if we take care of this now you can relax and enjoy the rest of you time here." she said. Debbie repositioned her chair so see was facing me the reached over and removed the towel from my lap. I was sitting face to face with a ragging hardon and a gorgeous woman starring at me.

Debbie started to cup her breasts and with her thumb and fore finger rubbed her now erect nipples. My hand, as if it had a mind of its own, instinctively went to my cock. I slowly started to jerk off as Debbie watched. Her right hand dropped to her lap as she slowly started to rub her swollen pussy. This brought me to the brink. I told Debbie that I was about to cum and she dropped to her knees and held her tits together to accept my load. I stood in front of her and with a last few strokes jet after jet of cum spewed on her neck and breasts running over her nipples and down on her stomach. I fell back into my chair exhausted and looking at Debbie with my cum glistening in the fire light on her chest.

Debbie sat back on her chair put both legs up over the arms as said "My Turn" pointing to her wet pussy. I knelt in front of her parted her pussy lips and massaged her engorged clit with my tongue. I didn't take long before I was tasting her sweet juice as she bucked against my mouth.

We spent the rest of the night curled up together on my sleeping bag by the fire. We played with each other to the point of orgasm 2 more times that night the in the early morning we went to the pool for a swim.

I walked Debbie back to her campsite and went back to mine to sleep. When I woke I dismayed to find out that Debbie and her family had left.

She was right that after that night I was able to relax and enjoy my nudist adventure in the great outdoors.