The Great Recession Ch. 02

Story Info
Jerry gets closer to his sisters due to economic difficulty.
9.7k words
4.75
76.7k
95

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
femmehound
femmehound
208 Followers

Author's Note: This is the 2nd chapter of a multi-chapter sibling romance erotica novel, not blatant written porn. If you haven't read chapter one, I highly encourage starting there as things will not make as much sense without it. I hope you enjoy the story as much as I'm enjoying writing it for you. All characters are over the age of 18. Comments are always welcome and encouraged.

Again, a huge and special thanks to ArilynWriter, my brilliant and extremely encouraging editor as well as Benji4lyf who has also been very encouraging of my work.

*****

With my hand directly cupping Becky's breast and afraid to move even an inch else she might change her mind causing me to lose the opportunity of a lifetime, my thoughts raced through the night about what her actions could really mean. Was this another cuddling comfort thing for her, or was my sister initiating real sexual contact between us of the likes I had fantasized so many times in my life? Perhaps, she had just slept next to Chris with his hand on her breast so it was another of her self-security things. Then again, she might have just figured that I really liked it since she had caught me feeling her up before, and wanted to please me due to the feelings that I was now highly suspicious she held toward me.

The fact that her leg was wrapped over mine only intensified the sensations in my mind. My imagination started messing with me. I swore that I could feel the rising heat of her groin as she pressed it against my leg. Of course this only made my throbbing erection problem all the worse. I couldn't dare move a muscle to jerk off though; she would feel any movement I made and would probably wake up to catch me in mid-action. So, I suffered blissful agony throughout the night, unsure of what was real and what was only in my head anymore. I finally fell asleep from complete exhaustion at some point in the wee hours of the morning.

"Looks like Becky got the better end of this deal," Lizzie joked as she served my eggs and bacon. I could hear Charity on her piano in the distance practicing some difficult piece from Bach or Beethoven; she really was good at what she did. "Lizzie was bouncing around full of energy when I saw her earlier; been in the bathroom for over an hour now. A big change from the norm I'd say." She chuckled. "She keep you up talking all night or something?"

My eyes were having difficulties to stay open, though the smell of fresh coffee that Lizzie handed me was starting to help with that. "I just had a lot on my mind," I smiled at her groggily. "Becky's a great roommate; slept peacefully and hardly moved at all through the night. I was just thinking too much all night to sleep is all."

Lizzie sat down in a chair opposite me and rested her chin in her palms. "Yeah, I know what you mean. I've been really worried about how things are going to work with the money too." I suppressed a chuckle as the monetary issues we were facing hadn't even crossed my mind all night long. Still, it was a better excuse than admitting to what I had really been thinking about.

"How bad is it really?" I asked looking around to make sure that none of our sisters would hear us. Lizzie was always careful about worrying the others with things if there was a way she could take care of it first. "I mean, what are we talking here?"

She sighed and pursed her lips in a way that just made her look even more adorable than usual. "We'll last about two weeks," she sighed again. "After that we'll either have to cut out some service or there just won't be enough money to cover food for the rest of the month." I could tell she was really worried about it, placing her head down on the table in the first sign of depression I had ever seen from her.

I ran my hand over her hair, caressing it in a similar way I had done so often with Becky. "The cable's not exactly essential," I suggested. She turned her head to the side, guiding my hand around to her ear that I soon began to trace with my finger. "I know the internet is part of it too, but I'm the only one that really uses it. I'll just learn to deal without it."

She chuckled a bit, moving her head now purposefully to have my hand flow all over her head. "I can definitely see why Becky enjoys this so much." She lifted her head, several strands flying freely over her head from my caressing. "Shutting off the cable and internet would help, but I'm afraid it will only buy us time in the long run. We seriously need some kind of income coming in soon. What about online? Think you might find some more gigs there on... I don't know," she shrugged, "that craigslist site or something? At this point anything would help."

"Two weeks you say?" I feigned a smile. Now she had me honestly worried about the situation as well. "I'll make sure to search out everything I can before we lose the internet then. I'll find something; you'll see. Don't worry so much." I knew, of course, that telling Lizzie not to worry was like telling her to stop breathing. It just wasn't going to happen.

As I had finished eating, Lizzie stood up and took my plates to the kitchen. Sitting at the table still, I watched her for a few minutes, my imagination running away with what it would have been like had the prior night's sleeping arrangements involved her instead of Becky. Of course Becky was definitely now my preferred sister given recent events, but that didn't lessen my attraction to Lizzie in the least.

'Definitely a little more to hold' I chuckled to myself figuring there was at least a full cup size difference between their breast sizes. Lizzie's taller height and larger frame in general would have meant we would be squished even closer together on my small bed, though I had great difficulties picturing Lizzie draped all over me like Becky had been. I had witnessed firsthand that Becky was a master of sensuality. She had a way of making a guy feel like he was her entire world and she needed him for protection, which drove me completely wild. Lizzie on the other hand was a bit too independent, standoffish, and self-assured for any of that.

"Do I have peanut butter on my nose or something?" she raised her eyebrows at me as she dried the dishes. "You've been staring at me for five minutes now. Everything all right with you?"

"Oh?" I snapped out of it shaking my head. "Sorry. Mind was wandering a bit about the money thing." I stood up from the chair and started toward my room. "I'm going to check out if there's anything on the web now. Maybe all this worrying might be for nothing." She smiled at me and wished me luck.

I had been perusing the internet for several minutes when I heard an angelic voice behind me, "Morning sleepyhead." Almost immediately afterward Becky's hands fell softly on my shoulders and then slowly slid down my chest as I felt her cheek near mine. From behind she hugged me and then pecked my cheek with her lips like the night before. "So how'd you sleep roommate?"

As I felt her backing away, I turned around in my chair to greet her for the day properly and my jaw just about hit the floor. Her hair was up in a ponytail, the ends curled charmingly while those same two blond strands delicately caressed the sides of her face like the night before. She had obviously spent quite some time with her make-up as well, something I had never really seen her do until then; a rosy hint to her cheeks, a soft red lipstick, and her eyes just popped gorgeously as she gazed at me.

She was wearing large triple hoop earrings that accentuated her neck. Her shirt, which was tucked into those skin-tight shorts I had grabbed from her house, had an extremely wide neckline, both sides falling over her shoulders suggestively. The right side was a bit lower than the left while every curve of her ass was highlighted as if she had painted the denim onto her skin.

"Wow, you look frickin' hot," my lips spoke before I could even think about who I was hitting on. Perhaps we had just become so comfortable together that I felt I could speak my mind to her; more likely though I was just too amazed to control my tongue.

"Well, that reaction just made the whole effort well worth it," she smiled wide and shrugged adorably as she sat down on the bed and laid back against the wall, crossing her legs at the ankles. "I could definitely get used to compliments like that."

"Even if they're just from me?" I looked at her curiously, wondering just how badly I had overstepped my bounds. She definitely seemed genuine in her appreciation for my words though.

She grabbed her book from the nightstand and was opening it, her eyes watching mine over the top of it. "Especially coming from you," I barely heard her whisper. Though her book was open in front of her as if she were reading, her eyes never left mine as we gazed at each other, trying to read the other's thoughts. "You know," she bit her bottom lip like she was unsure of what she was about to say, "...you remind me a lot of the brother in this book I'm reading."

"I can only imagine how mean and horrible he must be then." I chuckled, unable to keep myself in my chair any longer. She definitely had a hold over me now; I just had to be near her, it wasn't something that I could control any longer. I knew I was supposed to be looking for photography jobs, but instead I just sat down on the bed next to her, laying back against the wall as well.

She scooted over closer to me, as I had hoped she would, moving my arm around her curled up figure as she laid her head into my shoulder once more. "Frank really is the sweetest guy in this book," she continued, "always doing things for his sister and taking care of her. He tells her constantly how beautiful he thinks she is. He's my favorite character because he's so sweet, and tall, and handsome," she turned her head toward me and smiled sweetly, "a lot like you really."

"Geez, I hope he doesn't die in the end," I chuckled turning the book cover over where I could see it. The book was named 'Secret Passion' and there was a typical harlequinesque big-muscled long-haired guy without a shirt on the cover. He was kissing the neck of some gorgeous blonde girl while his strong massive hands held her from behind at the base of her large bosom. The girl had her head back, a look of complete ecstasy on her face. "So is that the brother?" I pointed at the cover and she nodded, smiling. "So who's the girl he's enjoying so much there? She's pretty hot."

"That's Darla," she started blushing as she turned to look up at me, only a few inches space between us. "She's the sister he's so sweet with and she absolutely adores him." She was slowly leaning closer to me, her eyes darting back and forth between my eyes and my lips like she was very conscious of the fact that she was getting very close to them. "Thing is," she looked directly into my eyes as she spoke, "he doesn't know that she's been madly in love with him for years."

I grinned, realizing that she was trying to show me her heart in the best way she knew how while leaving an escape door open just in case I didn't respond as she hoped. I closed the gap between us a little more as well. There was electricity in the air between us, and things were headed right where I most wanted them. "Looks to me like he eventually figured it out from the picture though," I whispered.

I couldn't have stopped myself if I had wanted to. I had a hand on her cheek and moved in to kiss her with a sinful fiery passion to which she immediately replied, throwing herself into the embrace as our mouths opened and our tongues played against each other, throwing all pretense of social normalcy out the window. There was definitely an electric spark, one unlike anything I had ever experienced with any woman I had ever kissed before, and it drove my need for her to greater heights even still. I wanted that kiss to go on for the rest of my life; I wanted her.

"I bet I know a part of this story that you haven't read yet though," I whispered to her as we finally parted our lips slowly. I was still caressing her cheek as her eyes remained closed, her head still elevated toward mine as she breathed heavily. "I know for a fact that Frank was just as much in love with Darla too."

Her eyes opened, sparkling as she gazed into mine. Tears were forming at their sides. "Yeah?" she smiled back at me. "But it sure took him long enough to figure out how much she really loved him; the big doofus."

"He suspected it for a while and now that he knows for sure though," I caught one of her tears on my finger as it slid down her cheek. "He'll want her to be his forever; she's just too gorgeous not to have."

Becky's few tears erupted into many as she sobbed happily, throwing her arms around my neck as she looked up at me. "So you're saying this book does have a happy ending and they lived happily ever after?" I was just about to lean in and kiss her once more when all of the sudden I heard a knock on the open door behind us and froze.

'How could I possibly have forgotten to close the door?' I cursed to myself. I could only imagine the shit that we were both about to receive. Lizzie had told me to be careful with my sister's emotions; not to fall crazy in love with her. Of course her warning had been several weeks, probably months, or perhaps even years too late.

"Sorry to bother you guys," Lizzie looked back and forth between us quite curiously and a little disturbed by the scene. She had often seen us cuddling to a certain extent, mostly Becky laying against me with my arm around her, but Becky now had both her arms wrapped around my neck and our faces were pretty close. On top of that, she was obviously balling her eyes out. Thinking quickly though, Becky pulled me in for a close hug.

"Thank you so much Jerry, for listening to me ramble on about my book." As I held her close to me with my head turned away from Lizzie, it was pretty hard not to burst out laughing. The only thing that stopped me was the beautiful feeling of her long erect nipples pressing against my body; she wasn't wearing a bra again. "Sorry if I bored you with any of it."

"Just wanted to tell you guys that lunch is ready." Becky let go of me and I turned to look at Lizzie as well, pretending I had just noticed her arrival. She was obviously very concerned for Becky's tears. "Everything okay with you dear?" She glared at me semi-accusingly.

Becky broke into a chuckle and nodded very enthusiastically. "Yeah Liz. I was just getting all emotional from this really good book I've been reading and I was telling Jerry all about it. He was so sweet too; listening to me ramble on and on about it." Lizzie shook her head and laughed, the worries quickly leaving her face.

"Ah. Then you'll definitely have to let me borrow it sometime. I could really use a good book to take my mind off of things." She started to walk away and then peeked back in the room. "Come eat guys, before it gets cold."

*****

At lunchtime while the four of us sat around the table eating grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup, my fingers held onto Becky's under the table where Lizzie and Charity couldn't see as if we were two star-crossed teenagers who couldn't be apart for even a moment. It probably wasn't the smartest move as it would be difficult to explain to our sisters had we been caught, but we just had to feel each other's touch. Luckily though, grilled cheese wasn't too difficult to eat with my clumsy left hand so no one seemed to notice.

"So how are things going with the divorce paperwork?" Charity looked at Becky while dipping her sandwich in the soup. We had only caught Charity and Tessa up on the basics of Becky's separation, so they never had a chance to get into the details. I felt Becky's fingers tighten around mine at the mention of it.

"Haven't been able to file actually," Becky shrugged and sighed. "Wish I could though. Sooner I have that ass..." she stopped just as soon as Lizzie looked up at her sternly. "Sorry Lizzie," Becky cleared her throat and continued. "Sooner I have that horrible man out of my life forever, the better." Becky looked around at all three of us, adding once her eyes stopped on mine, "I'm totally ready for the next chapter of my life to begin." Under the table she squeezed my fingers once more and smiled at me.

"Hmmm," Charity replied taking a big bite of her sandwich while she was pondering on something. "Twelve years... according to what I learned in that crazy pre-law class I took as an elective, you should be entitled to some kind of alimony or something, right? Especially since he just took off and you didn't work during the marriage."

My little sister looked at Lizzie as if it were her decision that Becky had not yet filed. "I know we don't have much money right now, but a little investment in those papers could actually help us out." Charity looked back at Becky quickly putting up her hands in defense. "Not that I'm expecting you would have to give everything to the house; just that it would be a big help of course."

Becky shrugged. "Of course I'd help out if I could. We're all family here."

Charity's comments seemed to have Lizzie's mind in whirl as she quickly looked hopeful toward me. "Did you happen to find any work online earlier? We could use that money to pay for the filing." I shook my head sadly though I failed to mention that I had only looked for a few minutes before becoming quite distracted.

"How much does it cost?" Charity asked, finishing her sandwich and pushing her plate away as she sat back in her chair. I told her it was around $400 and Becky looked at me and smiled once more. I felt her fingers interlocking with mine under the table so I figured she must have been pleasantly surprised that I had already looked into it for her without her asking.

"Well," Charity looked like she was fighting with something in her heart. "I guess I could always sell a few of my dresses," she offered. "That way you could get the process started. I'm sure it will take several months before you get anything so we'd want to start as soon as possible." Becky was delighted, letting go of my hand momentarily to lean over and hug her little sister.

"You're the best Charity." The younger girl laughed, hugging her back.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't get all mushy with me now." She leaned back in her chair again looking at the two of us. "It's weird enough as it is with the two of you sleeping in the same bed."

I was about to say something about the need of space in the house in our defense, but Becky beat me to it. "Ah, Charity. Don't say it like that sweetie. You know my situation and Jerry is just the best brother out there. He's so giving, and caring, and helpful."

Charity was laughing and shaking her head. "No, no. I get it, Becky; I do. I just keep getting this crazy image in my head of you two doing... things in the middle of the night." She sighed, blowing out air at her hair, making her bangs wave in the breeze. "Guess it's just my naïve nature since I've never actually... you know, slept next to a guy before." She broke into a timid chuckle.

"Ah, is somebody a sexually frustrated virgin?" I mocked her teasingly without thinking. Becky and Lizzie both shot glances at me to shut my mouth before I got in deep trouble.

"For a woman it's really wonderful to have a man she can totally trust next to her," Becky put her hand on Charity's trying to comfort her. "It doesn't need to be a sexual experience at all. Like in my case, I feel like I'm protected in my sleep with Jerry next to me." Becky leaned over toward me, playfully squeezing my arms as she added, "...before last night, I was always having nightmares when I slept alone, but then feeling my big strong brother next to me made me know I would be safe through the night, so I slept like a baby."

Charity was looking at me with her beautiful hazel eyes and started smiling. "I guess I never really thought of it that way," she shrugged. "So does that mean when I have a nightmare I get to come running into bed with Jerry too?" she couldn't even finish before she started laughing and the whole table followed suit.

femmehound
femmehound
208 Followers