The Great Ship SeaWolf

Story Info
The tale of the SeaWolf.
888 words
4.56
13.2k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

The SeaWolf has ever been a Ship founded on our right to be us. The SeaWolf was originally Sired by Captain Gideon Wolfenbaine the 3rd. Our first event as a house saw us promote Captain Gideon to Baron. First Mate Lar Osito Fenryr then became Captain by making Gideon walk the plank. Captain Osito's first year was a trial by fire. With the crowns and nobility against us we struggled ever onward winning tourneys, and assuming ministry positions. The SeaWolf has ever been a house of service.

During this time the king's law caught up with the Baron and he was forced to depart. Living on in our memory till he should come again. We selected a new Baroness and followed where she would lead. At the first crown war after selecting her, our ship was responsible for setting the Earl of Carrick upon the throne. During the coronation feast the Earl chose to leave our land without a king. A forum was held and during this forum Captain Osito performed what has become the greatest act of heroism our small kingdom has ever seen. All throughout the next year did the SeaWolf contend against the throne for survival. This resulted in the great cataclysm wherein the Children of the Myst lost touch with the dream. In the end we were victorious once again setting our chosen Queen upon the throne. The SeaWolf took on new crewmembers this year, new blood but with the spirit of the wolf.

Half way through the year our crowns were taken from us despite all we could do. From the ranks of the SeaWolf itself rose our next queen. She with her chosen King ruled with an iron hand until the end of the year. This sparked a rise of power for the SeaWolf. We won most tourneys and prevailed heavily in the Forum. The ship Integrity hired by Sir Steibhian Cridhe duBh Lord of Locksley assaulted the SeaWolf, infesting us with rats and Sir Steibhian himself stabbing our good Captain. At crown war the Integrity loaded up with mercenaries and sought to do battle with us. As the good wolves we are, we defeated the Integrity and burned her to the water line where the oceans drank her up.

During the next crown war our glorious Captain fulfilled his dream of making his daughters princesses. Once again the SeaWolf's chosen candidate had won the crown war. At this time we were undefeated in battle. By SeaWolf tradition the first mate then forced Captain Osito to walk the plank. Under Sir Calico our new Captain, the SeaWolf new unparalleled power. As the SeaWolf's reach extended to each list, our victories heaped much glory onto the Wolf. Our combatants reigned supreme in both combat and the arts. Our Captain's reach extended far into the political arena as well, where as the largest ship we moved uncontested. Once again we emerged victorious in war, placing our chosen candidate upon his seat as Lord Protector. At the next crown war we supported the Dred and once again emerged victorious. At this point the SeaWolf's history took a both a sad and glorious turn. Our fist mate Sir Valgaurd left the Wolf to build his own ship the Raven's Star. He and those who went with him will be missed. But still we were not vanquished. Once again the SeaWolf rendered up one of it's own for the Crown War and once again we emerged victorious setting our good Captain upon the throne. Once again under SeaWolf tradition the first mate forced Captain Calico to walk the plank. At this time we are still undefeated in battle.

Our year with Captain Angus proved to be an interesting one. The Wolf acquired a charter from the crown making her a privateer. This sparked a rise in raiding. We raided many ports and baronies. As we set out to do battle one of our own gave us our first loss. Sir Valguard did contest with us and emerge victorius. At the end of the year the Great ship SeaWolf once again gave up one of it's members to be king. At this point we have never lost a crown war. As Angus ascended the throne he felt that his first mate was not up to the job.

He set forth a date when the SeaWolf would have a Captains battle. When that date arrived there were no less than twenty entrants. For as it has been truly said 'After you have been the Captain of the SeaWolf, becoming King is a step down in power'. Among the combatants were our old Captains Osito and Calico. These to legends quickly cleared the field of all other combatants, and made for each other. After what can only be described as a cataclysmic battle Calico lay upon the ground defeated.

As we sail on into a new year Captain Osito has promised us stories worth telling and adventures worth having. Come spend time with the mighty crew of SeaWolf. We enjoy life and all that is has to offer. Remember the SeaWolf Howl and the mighty cry of Captain and crew.

"We have two words for you. WALK THE PLANK!"

"But that's not two words? IT IS ON THE SEAWOLF!!

Charter: Captain's Law -- What the Captain Says is Law.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers