The Great Strip Poker Orgy

Story Info
Shawn ends up the big loser and is kept naked.
3.4k words
3.91
74.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krista continued to go down on Shawn's long penis taking as much of it as she could into her beautiful mouth. The tall young man was groaning and moaning so much, I don't know if anybody had ever given him a first rate blow job. I crawled across the living room rug to where he was standing and I inserted one of my fingers straight up his butt hole. Man, he let out a war hoop! I bet he'd never had anything up there either except for a suppository. I pushed my finger all the way up him and then began to work it in and out. Meanwhile I was playing with my clit with my other hand. Jesus, I was already over the top with sexual passion and we hadn't even 'begun' to play. As soon as I felt his sphincter muscle relax around my finger, I drove one more into him. Hehe, this made Shawn literally jump forward and he crammed all of his prick inside of Krista's mouth. She told me later she almost gagged when he did that and spewed that vodka all over. Man, that would have been something – if she would have puked all over him. I bet that would have ruined any chances of them having a relationship! I happened to glance over to Eric, and man, he looked so forlorn sitting over there fully dressed with everybody's clothes sitting in a pile in front of him. I felt so sorry for him – NOT!

I don't know if you remember, but when I get a mad on for somebody, it takes me a while to get over it. Let him sit over there and stew. Drink some vodka, that's what I felt like telling him. Feeling my orgasm building deep inside of me, my whole body felt so fucking good at that moment, I wished I could have made it last forever. I pushed even harder on my clit and rammed one more finger up into Shawn's butt hole. That did it for him and me. Suddenly he was screaming and I mean screaming, "Oh God damn, Krista!" At least in his moment of passion, he remembered her name. That's important to a girl, in case you guys weren't aware of it. When you're having sex, remember – try not to call out the name of anybody other then who you're with.

My orgasm was washing out of me at that the same exact second that Shawn was shooting his massive load of cum straight into Krista's mouth. She swallowed it all down and sucked on him until he was dry as a boner – whoops, I mean bone. (Freudian slip.). I almost felt as though I had been making love to both Shawn and Krista, it had felt that good.

As soon as Shawn had finished cumming into Krista's mouth, he just kept standing there like a big dummy; so I gave him a good shot in the small of the back and instructed him. "Hey, you big galoof! Go cuddle her!"

I will say this for him. Once I said that, I haven't ever seen anybody move that fast immediately after sex. He swooped down with his strong arms and picked her up as though she were as light as a feather and almost crushed her in a loving embrace. Shawn and Krista stood that was for a few minutes until it became obvious to my girlfriend that Shawn's prick had reached full length again because it was poking her in the belly.

"Lay down on your back," she commanded him in a stern voice I had never heard her use. The tall young man knowing a good thing when he heard one quickly acquiesced. His prick was standing, almost completely straight, seven inches into the air. It was really beautiful. I envied Krista right then, but after all I had a guy with his own beautiful prick. I just happened to be angry with mine right then.

I grabbed Krista for a moment surprising her no end. I quickly jammed three fingers straight up her twat and kept moving them in and out rapidly until her labia was completely able to accept them and I felt some of her moisture on them. I then removed them and gave her a soft slap on her bare ass, as if encouraging her to do well in an athletic contest and whispered to her, "Go get him girl."

Krista smiled at me releasing beautiful butterflies and gum drops and then giggled. She then climbed over Shawn straddling his big prick and then plunged herself straight down on it, impaling herself straight up the cunt as it were.

"Oh God!" Krista cried out from the sheer overpowering pleasure of it all. Shawn grabbed on to her narrow waist, so she wouldn't fly off the top of his massive cock as he offered Krista the ride of her life. Up and down, up and down she flew with Shawn's seven inch cock going way up inside of her. "Oh God, Krista!" Shawn exclaimed. "You're the best I've ever had!"

Watching them go at each other that way was making me hotter than a fire cracker and twice as horny. Suddenly I scampered over to where Shawn's head was resting on the living room rug and I did a obscene deep knee bend right over his face, dangling my dripping fully distended labia over him. He immediately caught on to what I was desiring and Shawn began to tongue all around my pussy lips and then finally inside of my labia. God! It felt so nasty, it was great! He just held his tongue straight out and as stiff as he could make it and I lowered myself up and down on it. I reached out and clutched Krista to me and began hugging and kissing her at the same time that she continued riding up and down on Shawn's lengthy prick. I could hear him groaning and moaning underneath me and I realized it wasn't going to be long for him now, and I wanted to make sure Krista got off before he did.

I first lowered my head and began to suckle her nipples. I was feeling so good myself I thought I was gonna explode and I could feel my cum building up within me. I lowered myself gently down onto Shawn making sure not to suffocate him. That would be a cumming and going I would like to avoid. He began to pump my sexy girlfriend faster and faster and I reached behind her and jammed three fingers up her butt, when she was on the way up. When Krista lowered herself on them she screamed out in ecstasy and then she began to climax and climax and climax. Just when I was starting to feel as though I was the Lone Ranger, my orgasm came spurting out of me and felt as though it was wrenched from me one drop at a time. Suddenly right on cue Shawn shot his load of hot cum into Krista as I fell off him onto my side on the living rug carpet. I didn't want to collapse on his face now, did I? I don't know how Shawn and Krista were feeling, but I felt as though I was just floating when all of the sudden I heard a key being inserted into the front door and the sounds of Krista's family arriving home unexpectedly!

..........

Krista, Shawn, and me jumped up in a heartbeat and pounded up the staircase to the second floor. I didn't know right at that particular time but Eric was able to beat it out the back door before they entered the living room. Unfortunately the problem with that was Eric had everybody's clothes.

Now this didn't bother Krista at all. She naturally got dressed in her bedroom where we were all huddled and then went downstairs to appease her family by displaying that she actually gave a God damn. Haha! This of course left Shawn and me still stark naked.

Now I decided to have Krista tell me what outfit I could borrow until I could get home, because I wanted Shawn to experience just a little of what I had went through when I came down into the living room stark naked to retrieve Krista's clothes and he was standing there fully dressed. Of course I couldn't help playing with him a little as he sat on the side of the bed all huddled down now over his shriveled up penis. Have you ever noticed that before? Right after sex that long thing just shrivels down to nothing for a little awhile. Of course it will be back and soon too!

Krista had told me I could pick out anything I wanted so of course I picked out the sexiest thing I could find. It was a short light blue midriff and a short blue skirt. I pulled up the one chair in the room and - that's right – I sat right across from Shawn with my skirt hiked up and my legs open and chitchatted with him. I acted totally oblivious to the situation. Of course he started getting hard right away but he remained hunched over attempting to hide it from my eagle eyes.

I began to more than subtly finger the lips of my cunt while I talked, much like I had with Kristine that first day in the shower together. When I suddenly jammed three fingers inside of myself and began to work them in and out the cat was finally out of the bag, so to speak as Shawn groaned aloud; he suddenly was almost in pain from watching me.

Right then Krista reentered the bedroom. "Sara! What are you doing?" she screeched at me.

I tumbled to it right away. Krista wanted us to do one of our routines for the benefit of Shawn. I realized she had some kind of trickery in mind. "What?" I asked in my most innocent voice.

"This," she angrily exclaimed, marching across the room and yanking my fingers out of my twat. "You're masturbating in front of my new boyfriend! How dare you!"

I got the complete picture then. My smart and beautiful girlfriend was readying him to accept they were already going out. "Get up, you bitch!" KinkyLilSquirt demanded.

I could hardly wait for her to tell Shawn what her nickname was. Krista yanked me up on my feet and pulled off my outfit in a split second. I really at that point didn't haven't idea what she had in that twisted little mind of hers!

She exclaimed, "You want to play with yourself so bad, do it right now!"

Oh yeah, I got it then. I began to push three fingers in and out of my labia as fast as I could. I know you'll probably think this weird with all the sex we just had, but this scenario got me hot. God damn! I was ready to cum any second. I can really get into these role plays we do anyway and then doing in front of Shawn, who was sitting on the side of the bed with his mouth agape. He had forgotten to cover his dong in his excitement at watching and it was already sticking way out.

"No, not that way," Krista demanded and she yanked me over to where my twat was almost sticking Shawn in his face. "Do it right there, and keep watching him look at your shameless hussy behavior."

I swear to God. She really said hussy. It was to laugh but I managed to keep a straight face and attempted to appear ashamed of myself as I continue to plunge my fingers deep inside myself.

"Oh God!" I cried out suddenly as I began to cum, attempting to keep my voice down because of Krista's family being home.

My kinky girlfriend yanked my hand away from my pussy and pushed me up in Shawn's face as he was sitting exactly parallel with my creaming labia. I thought his eyes were going to bug out of his head right at that second.

"Ok, that's enough waving your twat at my new boyfriend," she exclaimed while pulling me back out of the way. She was a trip that day – let me tell you.

Krista took my place in front of Shawn's face and she suddenly lifted her short skirt. She wasn't wearing anything beneath it. She was becoming more like me everyday. It was actually getting a little scary. I didn't know if the world was ready for two of me.

Shawn's eyes bugged out a bit more. He was beginning to resemble a man on Frog Island. My sexy girlfriend reached down and uncovered his erection by pulling his hands away. She quickly began to work her hand on his impressive shaft making it even longer. Suddenly he groaned loudly and shot off a huge wad of his cum almost straight up in the air. Man, you should have seen Krista jump back then. I've never seen her move so quickly.

I must admit that I failed to see her strategy for a moment, but then watching her when she revealed the beauty of her nakedness by quickly stripping off her outfit, I understood she wanted a long romp with this guy and want the preliminary cumming out of the way first. That's my girl!

Krista pushed Shawn back on the bed and threw herself wantonly on to him rubbing her naked body all over his. The two of them were moaning so loud I grew frightened her parents would hear, but I guess they thought someone was having their period or something and didn't want to know about it.

Shawn was rubbing his hands over all his new girlfriend's sexy body while Krista satisfied herself by kissing him everywhere she could reach on his upper body, including suckling his little tiny nipples. Man, you should have seem him squirm when she was doing that. Apparently guys are sensitive there also.

Finally they were feverishly kissing each other while ramming their tongues into each other's mouth while continuing to embrace as hard as they could. Well, I decided that I had seen about as much as I could stand and I climbed up on the bed with them. I was resting on my knees and I lowered my mouth on to Shawn's huge erection until I had as much as I could in my mouth. I began suckling on it as hard as I could as quickly as possible realizing that I only had a short time until Krista would be ready for her turn. Sure enough just as she was disengaging from her kissing him, Shawn began to twist and writhe and his orgasm was shooting straight up out of his prick. I pulled my mouth off and his cum came flying out right in front of Krista's startled appearing face.

She immediately did me one better by climbing up on Shawn's face and indicating to him that she desired to be eaten out by him until his penis had scored a major comeback.. He was more than happy to oblige and soon Krista was moaning so loudly I grew frightened again that her family would hear her downstairs.

Shawn's left arm was hanging limply off the bed. I picked it up and took three of his fingers and placed them inside my cunt and began to work them in and out. Despite all the sexual play I had participated in on that day, I still couldn't stop if there were more to be had. I think I was starting to approach a sexual point of no return. One where I would end sitting in some institution, drooling on myself, stark naked of course and playing with myself twenty-fours a day. Oh well, I guess there's worse lives than that, come to think of it.

As Krista's new boyfriend continued to work his fingers in and out of my brimming pussy, I leaned over him and did him fair trade. I began to gently rub my hand on his now shriveled shaft, but man! It didn't remain like that for very long. It was soon six inches and still growing by leaps and bounds. I whispered in Krista's ear, "Shawn's ready."

My cute girlfriend, quick like a little bunny, leaped up from his face and, reversing herself, she sat right down on his now completely rigid prick. But she was sitting backwards! I mean, of course, she was facing away from him. I had never seen anything like this friend of mine. Shawn allowed her to bounce up and down on him a few times and then he took her by the waist with his big strong hands and literally lifted her off him and then set her so she was crouched on her hands and knees. He quickly scrambled up behind her and began to rub his hands all over her body, up under her flat stomach, and gorgeous breasts. And then he rubbed them straight down to her crotch and began to massage the outside of her labia gently with his whole hand. Man, Krista was just about to scream, I tell ya, when he then inserted his seven-incher right straight into her cunt hole from behind and began to ride her with all his might. I quickly slid under the front part of her body until I was laying on my back beneath her beautiful face. I reached up and pulled her down to me and began to kiss her feverishly, while rubbing my hands over her breasts and then culminating with removing my mouth from her's and placing it instead on her nipples. I was sucking them furiously, when I suddenly heard her mewing like a little babe and suddenly she began to climax with a vengeance. Oh, she was bucking and writhing then! Shawn hung on for the ride, which was well over a minute and, then being the perfect gentleman after waiting for his lady to satisfy herself, he shot off his load of cum straight into her. They both then collapsed on the bed and ultimately onto me.

Well, I think we dozed for quite a while and then we started moving around, because we became hungry. Krista had to wait until she had eaten her dinner and, then during the evening, she snuck us up some food; the best too! Turkey sandwiches with lettuce, mayonnaise and plenty of salt.

We stayed up there in Krista's bedroom all weekend and fucked like little rabbits. Oh, by the way, we made Shawn stay naked. And we would make rude remarks about him; you know, sexist remarks like – look at the shlong on that dude. I wonder if he's smart enough to know where to put it.

Well, he would show us over and over that he knew where it went. If he tried to cover himself with a blanket or something we would take it from him. It turned out he was very ticklish, so it was no problem getting anything away from him that he attempted to use to cover himself. It was the bomb! We had our own twenty-four hour a day sex toy. And every time we would start rubbing on him, he'd get hard again, no matter what. It's a wonder we didn't kill him or, at the very least, cause his dick to fall off.

Shawn had to stay all weekend because we kept him naked. I bet we made love over fifty times during those two days and three nights. I know I've never done anything like it before or after that time. Come Monday morning Krista and I could barely walk.

We smuggled Shawn out of Krista's house after her family had gone to bed on Sunday evening. He was wearing one of her father's bathrobes and Krista called him a taxi – haha! you're a taxi! Sorry, old joke. And she was nice enough to lend him the money, but she made it perfectly clear to him that she expected her money back. My beautiful girlfriend told him she wasn't supporting a gigolo!

Man, Krista and I slept the sleep of the sexually exhausted that night, let me tell you. And I even got to class on time on Monday morning. Of course, that was because I was with Krista and she's never late. What a goody two-shoes.