The Green Tortise

Story Info
How I met and loved this beautiful young woman.
3.7k words
4.56
40.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allyn
allyn
3 Followers

I hadn’t had a vacation for three years. This one was not exactly a planned one. On a sunny Monday morning I went to work at the ad agency I had been working at. Shortly after arriving, our departmental supervisor gathered all of us together and ten minutes later everyone in the company was packing their belongings and thinking about updating their resumes.

I had heard about the Green Tortoise bus service that takes people all over the country for almost no money. Although I could easily afford to fly, I decided that it would be a new and different experince to bus across the US from California to New York. I signed up and on Friday morning boarded the bus which was heading for New York. I brought with me a backpack, a sleeping bag and little else.

I guess that I should have investigated the Tortoise a little more before signing on so The bus appeared to be really old; it probably had left the service of Greyhound twenty five years ago. I was surprised to find that all of the seats had been removed from the bus and the entire floor of the bus was covered with mattresses. There were perhaps twenty people ranging in age from eighteen to fifty. All were sitting on the mattresses and had spread their sleeping bags out in order to claim a sleeping space once the trip began.

I went to the back of the bus, which was the only available space left, spread out my bag and lay down in order to catch some z’s. A few minutes later I heard a whimpering sound coming from behind me. I looked up and saw a girl, who appeared to be about eighteen. I noticed shw was crying and asked her whether she was ok. She told me that she was going to New York to spend the summer with her aunt. Her mother had dropped her off in front of the bus station and then drove around to look for parking. After about fifteen minutes mama drove by, honked, told her that it was rush hour and tow away was in force. She told her to get on the bus and said that her aunt would meet her at the bus station when it arrived on the east coast.

Apparently she had to go to the bathroom before boarding the bus. She left her bag on the platform near the bus and went to the rest room. When she returned she found that her luggage had been stolen. It contained her money, a change of clothes, a sleeping bag, and in fact everything she had brought with her. The only thing that she had was her bus ticket which was in the pocket of her jeans. Since she had no way to contact her mom who was driving back to their home three hundred miles to the north, she decided to get on the bus and hope that the trip went well.

She told me her name was Lacy, She asked if I would see that she arrive safely and also if I would be willing to lend her enough money for the trip and told me that her aunt would pay me back when she arrived in New York.

The trip began and about an hour later it began to get dark outside. I looked at Lacy and said that you are going to freeze to death sitting out there. I unzipped the sleeping bag, spread it out on the mattress and asked her if she wantd to get into the bag and go to sleep. She slid into the bag, moved to my left, and before I knew it I was sleeping.

I was not really sure how much time had elapsed when I felt a hand on my shoulder shaking me out of a deep sleep. “Mister,” she said, “ the bus has stopped for a dinner break. I had to clear up something immediately, I told her my name, Todd, and that only my dad was called Mr., so I was to be Todd. She smiled, and for the first time I noticed that she was a very pretty girl, at least eighteen but not more than twenty. Like all young women her age she was dressed in a pair of Jeans and a pull on shirt which exposed about six inches of midriff and a cute belly button. She had overly large breasts which looked as though they belonged on a girl much older than she. Her hair was inky black and her eyes blue. She obviously had evaded the curse of acne that seems to plague most kids her age. Her skin was flawless.

I noticed that she had a soft down of short black hair on her forearms, (a real turn on for me) and the entire picture was one of a knockout girl/woman. As we exited the bus I noticed that she shivered at the evening cold and I told her to wait a moment. I went back into the bus and brought out my ‘Members Only’ and I told her to put it on. “Wow”, she said, “this is a really cool jacket”. I guess that anything that kids like is ‘cool’.

At dinner she told me about herself. As I suspected she was eighteen, in fact she had just had her eighteenth birthday which was why she was going to see her aunt in New York. Her dad had died five years ago and she and her mother lived together in a small town in Oregon. She said that his was the first time she had ever been to California and that she hadn’t been able to fall asleep since she was so thoroughly angry at herself for being stupid and leaving her stuff on the bus platform so that it could be stolen. I told her that today was the day that she went to college on being naïve and she agreed, and we laughed about it.

After our dinner we got back in the bus only to have the driver apologize for a condition that had developed. It seemes that the bus heater had stopped working and it might be a little cold in the bus until it could be repaired.

After a few minutes the other passengers tucked themselves into their sleeping bags or covered themselves with blankets or comforters they had brought along. We talked for a while and then I told her that I had had a really long day and I was going to try to sleep. I told her that she had two choices. Freeze her tail off or get under the sleeping bag with me, try to forget the luggage business and get a good nights sleep. The driver was not kidding. It was really chilly inside the bus but under the down sleeping bag I was toasty. After a few minutes she crawled in next to me and shortly thereafter I slept. I must admit the idea of being in bed with a gorgeous young woman was a bit of a turn on for me but I had no plan to take advantage of her. Well things don’t always turn out as we plan.

I woke up after what could not have been more than half an hour and discovered that she had snuggled next to me and was sleeping in the spoon position. I was sleeping on my left side as was she. Her behind was pressing against my crotch and her upper back was against my chest. Unknowingly, in my sleep I had placed my arm around her upper body and my right hand was cupping her left breast. She was lightly snoring but having discovered our relative sleeping positions I was suddenly wide awake as if I had slept for hours. I ran my right hand down her chest to her warm tummy and heard her sigh. I began to rub her tummy which was very warm and surprisingly soft. More sighing and I decided that I would see where this was going to take us. I put my hand under her shirt and began to explore her upper body. As my hand went up towards her breast I was surprised to find that she was not wearing a bra. I could not possibly have known this since when I first saw her breasts they seemed to be supported by a bra.

As I moved my hand up and over her breast I discovered a large nipple that was hard and stuck straight out from her breast. Since I was in the spoon position it was not difficult for me to move my hand from her left breast and begin to knead her right breast and nipple. As I touched her I became aware that she was no longer sleeping. I whispered to her that I was sorry for touching her without asking and began to remove my hand from her breasts. She put her hand on top of mine and said, “I like what you are doing and I really don’t want you to stop.” I never turn down an invitation like that so I continued to rub, stroke and knead both of her lovely breasts. I was not sure whether she was turned on or not but I sure was. My penis was engorged with blood and as hard as a rock. It was also impossible for her not to feel it since her butt was pressed hard against my cock.

She let me know in no uncertain terms that what I was doing was ok because she took my right hand and brought it down to the front of her jeans. I immediately discovered that she had unzipped the fly of her jeans. Then she moved my hand into the front of her jeans. For the second time in the last half hour I was surprised again. The girl was not wearing any panties. Well I ran my hand over her soft belly and down to her mons. There I discovered an incredibly furry pussy. As I brought my hand down further I discovered that she was soaking wet and her juices were flowing all over her crotch, between her thighs and since I was doing lots of rubbing, I had transferred her wetness to her pubic hair which was now soaked with love juice. Then she did something I would not have thought she would do. She slid her jeans completely off of her legs and was completely naked from the waist down. That was not all. She then turned slightly so that she was now lying on her back and put her hand on by zipper and unzipped my pants. The next thing I knew she had put her hands into my shorts and was rubbing my cock in a manner more expertly that one might expect from an eighteen year old girl.

I put my right hand between her thighs and was rewarded by having her open her legs which gave me access to an engorged, wet and surprisingly, a large pair of outer lips which were covered with a thick coat of soft hair. I put my index finger into her vaginal canal and was again astounded to find a pussy which could contain not one, or two fingers but three of them. Her vagina was slippery and I could feet the corrugated sides of her vagina. As I stroked her insides with my fingers I could feel her begin to squeeze my fingers tightly with her pussy. I withdrew my fingers and went to touch her clit. It was immense and engorged with blood. As I began to stroke he clit she suddenly lifted her entire body and began to come, not once but at least a half dozen times in time with the rhythm which I was stroking her clitoris. I was afraid that she was going to scream or moan so loudly as to alert the other bus passengers, but noticed that she had taken a big bite my North Face polar sleeping bag and it remained between her teeth. A perfect silencer.

She turned to me, kissed me and said that she had never felt anything like that in her life and that she loved me. As she was whispering to me the bus suddenly lurched and I noticed that the noise which had been made by the bus engine was now silent. The driver pulled the bus off of the road and went to see what the problem was. A few minutes later he came back and told us all that the engine had a major problem and the bus would have to be towed to a nearby city. He explained that he had phoned ahead and all of the passengers would be taken to a hotel fifteen miles down the road for the night while either a new engine would be installed in our bus or a new bus would be provided the next day. She, in the meantime had pulled up her jeans, adjusted her blouse, put on the “Members Only’ and looked the part of a perfectly normal and sweet eighteen year old girl.

When we got to the hotel room assignments had already been made, however I told the hotel clerk that my ‘daughter’ and I would be willing to share a room. The clerk told me that he was grateful since the influx of bus passengers would have left him short of accommodations for everyone. He told us that he would give us the honeymoon suite, gave us the keys, and directed us to the room. We entered the room and she said, “this is so cool”. The suite was not just one room but a large two room suite with a sitting room and a bedroom. The bedroom contained both a king sized bed and a queen sized bed and a large spa, which apparently the hotel kept warm all of the time since the temperature was, according to the floating thermometer, one hundred and two.

She faced me and gave me a wet juicy kiss, put her tongue in my mouth, both arms around me and told me that no one had ever treated her like this in her whole life. She then stripped off all of her clothes and ran to the spa and sat in the warm water. Again she said, “this is so cool”. I hated to see this gorgeous young woman sit all alone in the spa so I took off my clothes and got into the water with her. I was in heaven. She then stood up in the water and said “we have touched and loved and you haven’t even seen me naked yet. Please look at me and tell me if you like what you see.

Her breasts were full, the nipples rode high on her breasts and were dark brown and stuck out from her breasts by half an inch, maybe more. The areola surrounding her breasts was large, perhaps the size of a half dollar. I could have looked at her nipples for hours, they were that pretty. The lower half of her breasts created a lovely round curve which was designed to hold those gorgeous nipples up and away from her body. I looked at her tummy, flat and with a cute little innie navel. Her pubic hair was dark inky black and covered her mons and both lips. I told her she was lovely and I would like to look at her pussy. She said that she had always hated the hair on her pussy since she was the only girl in her school with such a full mass of pussy hair.

I told her that this was a problem for which I had a solution. I exited the spa and went to the bathroom and picked up my trusty Schick blade razor and my can of Foamy shaving cream and returned to the Spa. I asked her to lie down on the floor next to the spa, dangle her feet in the water and open her legs wide. What a view. What a totally gorgeous pussy. The lips were engorged with blood, the inner lips, coral red and the cllit, oh my God, big and delicious looking. I put a little shaving cream on the hair above her pussy, then some on her lips and began to massage the cream into her pubic hair. She obviously liked that since she began to moan and told me not to stop. I told her that there was more to come and began to shave the hairs from her genitals.

First I opened her pussy with my left hand and began to shave the hair from her lips, first the left lip, then the right. She had a wide sheaf of pubic hair starting at the bottom of her pussy lips and covering all of the space up to her anus. That went next. Finally I began to shave all of the hair from her Mound of Venus. After a few minutes I took a wet towel and wiped the now detached hairs off of her now bare pussy and inner thighs. I then asked her to come back in the spa with me. I asked if she would stand and let me look closely at my handiwork. “Oh , cool” I thought (what is this with me….. cool? Now I am not exactly inexperienced with the opposite sex. I have been with many women, some average and some gorgeous, but her body was the most beautiful I had ever seen.

I told her to sit on the edge of the spa again and asked if she would open her legs so I could look at her pussy. When she did I could not help myself and licked her mammoth clitoris which was already tumescent . I opened my lips and sucked on her clit. She came immediately, not just once either, but perhaps eight or ten times. I looked at her clit and noticed that it was about now about the size of the tip of my baby finger, erect, red, and engorged with blood. Her inner lips were wet with my saliva and her vaginal sweat. Her nipples had grown to be as large as any puffy nipples I had ever seen. Her chest and breasts had a pinkish glow and she was sweating profusely from under her arms. I told her that she had a beautiful pussy When I complimented her on her pussy she actually came again. I’d never heard of that phenomenon before and if someone had told me about it I would not have believed them. She then asked me for a time out so that she could catch her breath and I complied.

I sat quietly in the spa while she took a minute or two to relax and then she joined me in the spa. This time, instead of sitting opposite me she sat on my lap facing me. Her lovely pussy just touching my cock which now was really hard. “Rub me with your penis”, she said to me and of course, the obliging soul that I am, did exactly that. Even in the warm water of the spa I could differentiate between the spa water and her vaginal secretions. She was wet and I was turned on. I held my cock in my hand and placed it lightly against her clitoris. I began to rub it up and down against her pussy. Suddenly, she moved up, then down, and I was buried inside of her. It was unbelievable. We fucked until we both were moving, thrusting and pushing against one another. Suddenly I exploded and at the same time, so did she.

I picked her up from the spa, dried her off and put her into the king sized bed. I hopped in next to her, put my arms around her and immediately dropped into a deep sleep. The next morning at 9:30 the phone next to the bed began to ring. I answered it and was told that the replacement bus had arrived and my ‘daughter’ and I were to be in front of the building at 11:AM to load onto the new bus. Further that there were vouchers for breakfast in the motel coffee shop. I woke my darling girl and told her that there was no time to fool around since we only had a short while to dress, eat and get to the bus.

We were to arrive in New York in seven hours and since it was daytime there was no opportunity to play with one another. When we arrived we made a commitment to spend time together touring Big Apple. I was introduced to her aunt as the man who saved her life by lending her his other (what other) sleeping bag, lent her his jacket to keep her warm and paid for her meals. The aunt, of course immediately offered to reimburse me for what I had spend but I declined explaining that in talking to Lacy I learned a lot about the current generation of young women and the experience of talking to such a bright young lady was the highlight of my trip. The aunt believed every word and thanked me profusely for taking care of her niece.

Without going into more detail, I did not just give her a great tour I gave her about fifty orgasms over the next five days and she gave to me her body, her love and her heart forever.

As I told you, dear reader, I had no job and had no commitment to my defunct company or any other company. I called my brother who lived near my San Francisco apartment and told him to call Bekins Moving company, have them pack up everything in my apartment and ship it to me in Oregon, as soon as I notified him that I had found a place to live. Of course I moved about two blocks from my new lover and as soon as I did we resumed our formerly, just sexual, but now totally committed relationship. We saw each other on a daily basis for three years and on the day of her twenty first birthday, we married and have remained happy, loyal and still totally turned on to one another for nearly fifteen years.

As you can see, this story is not a work of fiction but is an account of what really happened on a fateful bus trip.

Allyn

allyn
allyn
3 Followers