The Group Ch. 11

Story Info
Back home to another orgy.
7.4k words
4.27
22.2k
3
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 04/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I awoke to someone sucking my morning woody, looking down I surprised to see it was Anna, she looked up at me and smiled as best she could, then continued, 30 seconds later I exploded in her mouth, she drank as much as she could, but some dribbled onto my stomach.

Once she finished sucking me dry, she promptly licked my cock and stomach clean, she looked up at me licked her lips and sighed, crawling up my body, she came and kissed me, then said, "I enjoyed that."

I took her in my arms and held her tight, and said to her. "I must return the compliment."

She said, "I'm sorry I just don't have the time, as Sharon is expecting me soon."

Anna climbed out of bed and I watched her as she walked to the bathroom, her cute butt wiggling as she went, returning a few minutes later, and came over to give me a kiss,

"I'm off to get dressed and then go shopping", she said, 10 minute later I heard the door close and her car start.

About 3pm Anna came home with Sharon, her car loaded with all sorts of nibbles and dips, as she came in she asked, "Will it be Ok if we have some booze at our party."

I told them both, "So long as everyone doesn't have too much you're Ok."

Around 6pm I went for my shower, and dressed for the night, collecting towels and condoms, I readied myself and waited for Laura, she duly arrived at 7.30, as requested, we left and called at Charlotte's for everyone else.

Traveling to the club, Charlotte was in the front with me, and Tracy in the back with Judy, as per usual neither of them could keep their hands of each other's tits and pussies, and soon enough we heard the sounds of then both having the first of what would be many an orgasm that night.

We all arrived at the club, as we entered the doormen stopped Robert and Richard, asking them their age, Heather came to their rescue, by showing them the twins birth certificates, after the formalities were done with we all went and changed, finding a large enough area to sit.

I went for the drinks, getting back I noticed the twins looking in all directions, as people milled around, Charlotte suggested that Tracy and Judy should give them the guided tour.

No sooner had they left then Laura wanted her treat, I grabbed my bag and took her to the singles room, as we entered, all eyes went to Laura as she strutted across to the swing and promptly plopped herself into it, in 10 seconds flat she had 7 or 8 guys groping her tits, legs arms and pussy,

As I fought my way through, I saw one guy from the last time we were there, I pulled him to one side, I asked, "Would you do me a favour and look after her for me, and make sure everyone used a condom."

He looked puzzled until I added, "If you do this for me, you can have her first, then maybe later I might be able to get you into a threesome with a couple of women."

His eyes lit up as he replied, "I'll look after her as though she was my girlfriend."

As I left I could hear him ordering the other's around, by the time I got back to our table Tracy and Judy were back with the twins, no sooner had I sat down then this guy approached, leaning over the table he asked if Robert and Richard were indeed twins, Heather assured him they were, why?

He said "My partner and I are intrigued and if no one had any objections, we'd like to borrow them for a while in one of the private rooms for some fun."

Robert and Richard jumped at the chance, as they started to get up, I fished in my bag for some condoms, no sooner had they all left, then this woman came over, and asked if Tracy and Judy would like to join her and her husband, Tracy looked at Judy and Judy looked back, neither of them said a word they just simply got up and left.

This left myself with Heather and Charlotte, we just sat there, Heather then told us about her Thursday with the twins, and how she'd given them a special treat for their birthday.

On that morning, she woke up, and went to their room, both boys had the usual morning hard on, so she sucked them both off one after the other, they loved this, then she asked them if there was anything special they'd like to do that evening.

Robert said he would think about it during college that day, they both dressed and left for college, later when they returned Richard had this young lady with him, no sooner did they come through the door, then he took her straight to his room, Robert walked in a few minutes later, with an evil glint in his eye, Heather said he looked straight at her, and she looked back and then noticed he was sporting a large bulge in the front of his pants, he told Heather that on the way home he saw Richard and the girl heavy petting on the bus, and it made him horny,

Heather made no more to do, she took him by the hand into her bedroom, they stripped each other and climbed onto the bed, as they lay there, they could hear some moans and groans coming from Richard's room, Heather said she turned to Robert and asked him if he thought they would mind if Robert and herself joined them, he said he wasn't sure, she said to him that there was only one way to find out, and climbing off the bed she beckoned Robert to follow her.

They walked to Richard's room and very gently opened the door, as it swung open she was met by the sight of Robert pounding in and out of this girls pussy, he had her on her back on his bed with her legs over his shoulders, her eyes were closed and her moans were loud enough for the neighbours to hear, this had an instant effect on her pussy as she felt her dampness seep out of her, they stayed motionless until she saw Richard give one final hunch as he spewed his hot cum into her, no sooner had he finished then they both realised we were stood there, Heather told us that this girl who Richard introduced to them as Julie tried to cover herself up and blushed bright red, only as Heather approached her did she realise that Heather was naked, Julie turned to Heather and said you've got no clothes on, I know darling replied Heather, now don't be shy, there's no need in this house, we rarely wear clothes at home, only when we're expecting visitors.

Heather told us she sat next to Julie and put her arm round her, by now she'd also noticed Robert was also naked, she just sat comparing both of Robert and Richard's bodies, and it dawned on her that she wouldn't be able to tell either of them apart, as Heather cuddled Julie, she let her left tit rub on Julie's right, just to see if there was any reaction, no sooner did it touch, then Julie let out a barely audible sigh, this was Heather's cue, she said she brought her right hand up, as if to put it round her and as she did, she made sure she brushed Julie's left nipple, she said she watched in awe as it hardened, Julie turned her head to Heather and looked deep into her eyes, Heather said she just couldn't resist kissing Julie and they stared to French kiss each other,

By now she had her hands all over Julie's tits and was massaging her nipples, Julie was loving every minute of it, Heather said she lay her back on Richard's bed with her butt just on the edge, then started to kiss and nibble down her entire body, by the time she got to her stomach, she said Julie was writhing round the bed, she then said she gently opened Julie's legs and started to head towards her pussy, Julie stopped her at this point telling her that her pussy was full of Richard's cum, Heather said she stuck one of her finger's inside Julie and brought out a big glob of it and after she put her finger in her mouth to clean it off she said not to worry about it, Julie lay there with an open mouth not believing what she had just seen.

Heather then went down on Julie, licking and sucking all of Richard's cum out of her, she looked round at both her boys, they were just stood there with their cocks in their hands, she turned to Robert and said to him, that it was his turn and to get on with it, Robert made no more to do, he shuffled behind Heather and slipped his cock into her sopping wet pussy, he rammed her as hard as he could, he knew exactly how to please her, as did Richard.

In no time at all Robert had Heather cumming and Heather had Julie cumming, poor Richard seemed to be the odd one out, although he did try to get Julie to suck him, but she wouldn't.

Once they had finished she said to Heather that she didn't know a woman could give another woman an orgasm like that, Heather asked her if she'd like to try it sometime, Julie said she wasn't sure if she could, as she wasn't a lezzy,

Neither am I replied Heather, I'm bi-sexual, I like both cock and pussy, Julie looked puzzled at this, she'd never heard of bi-sexuals before, Heather explained everything to her, no sooner had she finished, and Julie had taken it all in, she looked at Heather and asked her if she would teach her everything she knew,

Heather said that Robert told her she had a big broad grin on her face, and they settled back and Heather said she'd show her exactly how to please a woman, she told Julie to look while she showed her in minute detail every part of a woman's pussy, she let Julie feel her clit and then her own, and eventually she let her take her first tentative licks, no sooner did her tongue touch Heather's clit, then Heather said she felt a rush as another orgasm hit her,

Julie panicked thinking she'd hurt Heather, once she came to her senses, Heather told Julie she hadn't, it was just that she'd had a wonderful orgasm, Julie's face beamed at this and asked if it was alright to carry on, as she didn't dislike the taste, although she did find it a little salty, it was then that Heather said she realised that Julie was not only tasting Herself, but Robert's cum as well, but by this time, Julie was getting really into it, she started to lick and suck harder at her pussy, she told us that although Julie was a novice she did the best she could, and managed to bring her to three more orgasms.

It was at this point she said that she collapsed on the bed and drifted off to sleep, once she woke up, she found herself alone, but could hear the unmistakable sounds of pleasure coming from her room, she walked in to find Robert fucking her pussy as she was sucking Richard, She told us she could plainly see Julie was close to cumming, and as she watched she saw her stomach ripple as it washed over her, then both boys stopped, and switched places, with Julie sucking Robert and Richard fucking her, both boys were going to wear this young lady out by the end of the night, but she was loving it.

Just then Robert and Richard returned, they hadn't been back more than 5 minutes, when this woman came over and asked if her and her husband could borrow them for a while, both boys, jumped at the chance, and as they stood up, I could plainly see tents forming in their towels, by now I thought I should check on Laura, so leaving Heather and Charlotte, I went to the single's room, Laura was still in the swing and some young stud was banging away at her pussy, she seemed to be in one continual orgasmic state, as I approached her the same guy who said he would take care of her pulled on my arm, then realised it was me, I asked him how things were going, he said everyone was having fun,

I said it looked like it, and left then to it, going back to Charlotte and Tracy, I found two guys trying to chat them up, the women saw me and came over, both put their arms round me and hugged me, just then Judy and Tracy came back, and we all sat down, they said they'd had a wonderful time, and the couple they were with certainly knew how to please them both, by now Charlotte, Heather and I were feeling a little out of it, having been the only ones in our group not have either had a fuck or been fucked.

Judy said in that case why don't we find a room to ourselves and have some fun, we finished our drinks, and I asked them if they minded if I fetched Laura, and someone from the singles room, having not forgotten my promise to the guy looking after her.

Charlotte told me to go get them and meet them upstairs, they left to go find a room, while I went into Laura, tapping this guy on the shoulder, I told him it was time Laura left, and to come with us, for his treat,

He broke things up immediately and the both of us lifted a rather sore and wobbly Laura out of the swing, carrying her between us, up towards an empty room the girls had found, as we went to find them I had a look in all the rooms, one had two couples fucking in it, and the next had Richard and Robert with this couple, I stopped as I realised she had one of the twins in her pussy and the other in her ass, while she was sucking her husband's cock, continuing on,

I found our group, all 4 women were on the bed licking and sucking at whatever came close, we walked in and I watched his face as he saw all 4 of them. His jaw visibly dropped and his cock got immediately hard.

We put Laura in a chair and left her to join the other's, Charlotte was the first to see us, she pulled this guy over to her and pushed him on his back, grabbing a condom, she slid it down his cock, and mounted him immediately, she sank down onto him with a grunt and he let out a gasp, Tracy watched them both as she started to ride the full length of his pole, she felt a familiar feeling welling in her pussy, and shuffled over to them, putting one leg either side of his head she lowered herself onto his mouth, he glanced across at me just as Tracy started to lower herself,

I smiled at him and he started to lick, at the first touch of his tongue, Tracy arched her back and let out a long low moan, he found her clit and her ring, and played with it, making her squirm lower and harder onto his tongue, meanwhile Judy and Heather had finished their 69 and were both laying there breathless,

I approached them both and Taking hold of Heather's legs, I pulled her to the edge of the bed, pushing her legs open I positioned myself at her pussy, taking aim, I lunged into her with one stroke, we both grunted as I hit bottom and she started to spasm immediately, her pussy grabbing at my cock, trying to suck me even further in.

Judy mean while got off the bed and wandered over to Laura, she knelt down in front of her, parted her legs and examined her sore and battered pussy, she held her hand against it feeling the heat coming from her tender folds, and trying to soothe it for her, as she gently rubbed her tender pussy Laura let out a moan of appreciation, Judy bent forward and gently kissed it for her, Laura gasped and flooded Judy's face in another orgasm, the more she tried to soothe her, the more Laura orgasmed, sending flood after flood of cum juice on the floor, Judy realised she wouldn't be able to help her, and came back to the bed,

Both Charlotte and Tracy had cum once more, and traded places Tracy was now riding him while Charlotte sat on his face, I was still stroking in and out of Heather, just then the door opened and in walked Robert and Richard, they looked at the sight in front of them and their cocks sprang back into action, they both made their way to Judy, who was sat there just playing with herself, one went straight down on her while the other sucked her tits, after about 5 minutes they moved positions, with one on his back and Judy riding his cock, and the other with his cock up her ass, they both rode her for at least 20 minutes, during which time Heather and I had finished, as well as Tracy, Charlotte and this guy, who turned out to be called Tom.

We all lay there just watching the boys giving Judy a damn good fucking, she seemed to be in one perpetual orgasm, eventual I heard them both gasp and simultaneously they shot their loads deep in her pussy and ass, this set Judy off on the biggest orgasm of her life, it was so intense she passed out from the pleasure.

The one in her ass, Robert as it turned out pulled out of her and helped Richard move her to off his cock and onto the bed, she came round a couple of minutes later, looking totally fucked, which she obviously had been, Tom turned to me and said, "Wow, man that was great", I turned back to him and said, "Not bad for mother and daughter are they", he looked totally shocked, and exclaimed, "They're not, are they"?

Charlotte piped up and said "Yes we are, she's my eldest."

"Wow" he said, "You look more like sister's."

Charlotte said "Why thank you kind sir", in a mocking voice, "You can come again."

"Oh, please not tonight", he said tongue in cheek.

I looked at the clock on the wall then realised it was time we should be going, we all crawled off the bed and stumbled our way to the showers, collecting a still very dazed Laura on the way, after we were dressed, and started to leave the 2 couples that had borrowed Robert and Richard came over and thrust their phone number's into their hands, and asked them to contact them anytime they were going back.

I joked that it looked like they had some regulars, and they both blushed, once in the car park, I suggested we all went back to mine, and crashed for the night, no-one seemed to disagree with the idea, the drive home was uneventful, with everyone in a subdued manner.

Arriving home, I found all the lights on downstairs and quite a few upstairs, we entered as quietly as possible, the air was pungent with raw sex, it was obvious what had been going on, and as we approached the living room what was still going on, there were about 15 people, most totally naked, and having an orgy, there were girls fucking girls and one guy had one girl on his face and another on his cock.

All of a sudden one girl saw us and screamed, the rest stopped and looked round, everyone clambered to find something to cover themselves with, all except Sharon and Anna, they just stood there, and said, "Oh hi you're back, we didn't expect you just yet."

Charlotte said, "We can see that", as she went over to Anna, she immediately bent over and sucked longingly on her erect nipple, this was the cue for the rest of us to join in, we all stripped off, and the looks on the other guests faces were amazing, they couldn't believe we were so casual about it, once stripped I looked round the room, there was a very cute Asian girl trying her best to hide behind a chair,

I walked straight up to her and held out my hand, she looked petrified as she did her best to cover her tits and pussy, as she came out from behind it, I took her to one side, and told her she needn't be shy, there was nothing wrong with the human body, she relaxed and let her hands lower to her side, I told her she had a beautiful body and not to be ashamed of it, I let her into the middle of the floor and helped her lay down.

Laying at the side of her, I started to stroke her body, staying well clear of her tits and pussy, this seemed to relax her even more, and gradually I got closer and closer to her tits, her breathing started to get heavier as I stroked the underside of her tits, I looked down and could just make out a slight dampness on her thick bush, nearly everyone was engrossed as I played with this beauty, I was told later that although she would let them look, she wouldn't let anyone touch her all night, Sharon, Anna, Laura, Charlotte, Heather, Judy, Tracy, Richard and Robert, were all milling round the rest of the guests, most had found at least one willing partner and were busy fucking and sucking, I on the other hand had a tough nut to crack.

I continued to stroke her getting more adventurous with each stroke, I finally managed to massage one of her tits, and along to the other, she let out a moan, and her legs parted slightly, she brought one hand up and covered one of her tits, while the other made it's way to her pussy, she lay there stroking along her slit, while she massaged one of her tits and tweaked the nipple, I moved across and once close enough I started to lick and suck at her other nipple, she moaned louder and I watched as she pressed harder at her slit, her back arched slightly as she had a mini orgasm, by now her legs were wide enough for me to move further down and between them, she had one of the hairiest pussies I'd ever seen, I leant forward and caught a whiff of her sweet smelling juices, leaning further forward, I parted her lips with my tongue, and worked my way to her clit, at the first touch, she spasmed and arched her back, I kept licking and sucking at her, until she grunted and flooded my mouth with her sweet juices, she lay there exhausted, and unable to stop me, I lifted her legs and put the head of my cock at her pussy, slowly and gently I pushed until I felt her hymen on my cock, with one swift push, I broke through, she screamed, and started crying, I stopped for a few seconds, just to allow her to get accustomed to the invasion, after a while I pushed further into her, she gasped as she felt every inch enter her pussy.

12