The Group Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susurrus
susurrus
524 Followers

Well, I was ready to go in short order, but I didn't want to unload in Carson's mouth. I had an idea. Quickly, I pulled away from him and knelt down by my wife's face. She lifted her head and took me as best she could, while I stroked myself to orgasm.

After only a few minutes, I felt the semen rise in my belly and then I was cumming. One, two, three big spurts, then five or six smaller ones landed on Becky's face and upper chest. She ran her tongue around her lips to get the cum she had on her mouth, then smiled a nice, cummy smile at me.

I looked over, and saw that Carson was grinning at the sight of his bride-conquest getting a nice facial, and he pulled out of her pussy with a *slurp*, then moved around and jizzed Beck yet again.

My wife never looked lovelier. It's a strange statement to make, I know, but in this situation, in that outfit, it was true. I expected Beck to ask for something to wipe her face with, but she didn't. Evidently she wanted to leave our cum on her face. I didn't mind, although it would probably get sort of uncomfortable once it started to dry, I thought.

Carson sat back, pretty worn out. I figured, though, that he'd get his second wind after only a little bit. I sort of wanted to thank him for the oral he'd given me earlier, so I crawled around Becky - who propped herself up so she could watch - and took his wilting cock and started licking his and Becky's juices off it.

I love my wife's flavor, and Carson must eat a lot of fruit or something, because his cum didn't taste all that bad. By the time I'd cleaned him good, he was back to full hardness. For good measure, I took his cockhead in my mouth and ran my tongue all over it, while I fondled his balls the way I like it. I was pretty sure that he was *really* sensitive right now, though - I know *I* am just after I cum - so I didn't figure he'd want me giving him *too* much attention this soon.

Once I figured he'd had enough, I sat back and looked at the two of them.

Becky said, "What's the matter? Afraid for my well-being?"

I admitted, "Well, maybe a little. You were whisked away so fast after we got here, and there are so many people here... I just wanted to see you."

She held out her arms, "Here I am, hale and hearty, cum and all!"

We all laughed. Carson asked, "So are you having a good time?"

I told him, "Oh yeah. I got the short version of how this whole thing started, since my wife wouldn't tell me, even after all these months. Then, everybody got frisky, and after a little bit of preliminary sex, I thought I'd come find my wife.

"Are all the people here part of this "group" thing?"

Carson told me, "Not all of them. My wife and I are members, she's running around here in a Cleopatra costume. You'll probably find her watching. She's a tremendous voyeur. There's a guy in a doctor's outfit, a woman dressed as Shirley Temple, a trio of two girls and a guy who came only wearing trenchcoats, a couple dressed out of Star Trek and Monty Python, and a woman who came as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz who are all out-of-town friends of mine, who keep secrets extremely well.

"So who's hungry?"

Well, since I'd cum once now, I needed to recharge a little, so I volunteered to come along, and Becky was game to see what else was happening.

Carson blew out the candle, and Becky and I followed him through the semi-darkness to the stairs, and out into the hallway light. I couldn't help looking in the rooms as I passed by, since nobody seemed concerned with closing the doors.

Mr. Gumby and Uhura were gone, the two ladies were sitting on the edge of the bed, apparently having finished what they were doing for the time being. One of the ladies waved at me, and I realized that it was Karen, the town vet, who I'd met as a member of the group that first night after my initiation. The strap-on gang were nowhere to be found either.

We discovered that just about everybody had finished up round one at the same time. The kitchen was crawling with bodies. When we walked in, I wondered what so many people were smiling about when they looked our way. Then I remembered that Becky still had Carson's and my cum on her face and chest.

Becky went on as if nothing unusual was happening. She ate, drank and conversed like she would have if this had been a Halloween party for my work or something. I saw a lot of envious glances, especially from the women, but from a few guys, as well.

Everybody had straightened themselves up a little. Costumes were all in place (except those that were designed to show things off, i.e. Carson and Vern's tights), and it looked pretty mundane. That is, if you didn't count the strap-on folks, who were still all three nude, but for the dildos attached to the ladies' waists.

Karen and her friend came down, and I learned that Karen's costume was a grass skirt and a lei, and that's it. Her companion was dressed as a cheerleader, complete with pigtails and saddle shoes.

Every once in a while, I'd feel somebody brush my crotch, and taking that as a hint, I did a little feeling-up of my own. Some of the ladies' costumes - even the more elaborate, full-skirted ones - were split in the front, allowing easy access to hot, wet pussies, and most of the men's outfits had some allowance made for access to the proper bits, as well.

I saw the pirate guy approach Becky, and they were joined by Carson's wife... Cleopatra. I realized I didn't know her name yet. Anyway, that trio shuffled off somewhere, and it appeared to be time for round two. Couples, trios and then some broke off from the kitchen for whatever fun they could make for themselves.

Emmett Kelly from outside came up to me and said, "Hi. I'm Patrick. I met you at your initiation, and *we* sort of met outside. Is this later enough?"

I looked him up and down a little, and noticed his cock sticking through his clown pants. "Sure. I was gonna ask the brunette over there if she wanted to play a little," I indicated one of the strap-on girls, "and now I wonder if she'd be interested in joining the both of us."

Giving a little "come-on" motion to Emmett/Patrick, I walked over to the brunette with the dildo. With a lounge-lizard bravado that I don't normally affect, I asked, "My, little girl, what a big dildo you have."

Picking up the cue, she shot back, "All the better to fuck you with, highlander."

We both laughed. I then indicated Patrick. "Want to join us?"

She grinned. "Sure. I'm Ginny." She held out her hand.

Shaking her hand, I introduced. "John. This is Patrick."

When I released Ginny's hand, she reached toward the front of Pat's pants, and under my kilt, grabbing both our cocks. With a smile, she replied, "Glad to meet you."

We retired to the basement, where I had first seen Carson's wife watching the two women with the Dorothy and Shirley Temple costumes eating each other.

Ginny stood at the side of the mattresses put her hands on her hips and said, "Okay boys, show your mistress how much you love her."

Pat and I both hesitated a little. We hadn't expected this. Looking at each other, we shrugged and stepped up to Ginny. We leaned in and kissed her, our tongues slithering out to meet hers. I'd never really kissed a guy before, I'd sucked some cocks, but that was sex. The kissing thing was a little more intimate. I wasn't planning on making kissing other men a regular part of my repertoire, but I guessed if it happened once in a while, it wouldn't be the end of the world.

Anyhow, we weren't kissing her for long. After only a few seconds, Ginny pushed down on the top of our heads, directing us lower. We each bent to nip and nibble at her tits. Her breasts weren't huge, but they were nice, and she really seemed to relish the attention we were paying them.

It seemed we were there at her breasts for quite a while. At one point, she gasped, "Take the nipple between your teeth." Once we'd done that, she said, "Now bite down." I didn't want to hurt her, especially since I'd just met her, but she insisted, "Harder. Harder yet. OOh, yes. More..." I thought I was going to bite her nipple right off, but she still wanted more. I don't know how Patrick was doing, but he must have been as reluctant to really clamp down as I was, because she kept telling us, "Come on, dammit, I can barely feel it! Make it *hurt*!"

Knowing the strength of the human jaw, I wasn't about to bite down with everything I had, but I gave her more than I thought I should, accidentally biting down enough that she screamed out in pain. Pat and I both jumped back, fearing we'd damaged her irreversably, but after a short moment, Ginny smiled crookedly, panting, then said, "That's more like it. I almost came, there. I like you boys. Come on down here and show me you how much you like Ginny's cock."

I hadn't had much experience with dildos, but I figured she wanted us to treat it like a real cock, so I just did what I liked done to me. Pat was on the other side of it, so again, our tongues and lips contacted once in a while. I didn't think about it. Much.

After we'd paid enough attention to Ginny's "cock", she asked, "So, who wants to be first?"

I wasn't sure what she was talking about, but for some reason, I volunteered first. Ginny nodded and said, "Pull the chair up close to the mattress and sit down." Doing what she ordered, I looked back as I dragged the chair toward the mattresses, and saw her pulling a condom down her dildo-cock and slobbing it with lube. *Now* I knew what she was talking about.

Or did I? As I lounged back in the chair, pulling up my kilt and exposing my asshole, Pat got down on hands and knees in front of me. Ginny knelt behind him, pulled down his pants and lined up her cock with *Pat's* asshole. Just as Pat's mouth came into contact with my butt, Ginny plunged forward to the hilt in Pat's ass.

A mighty groan came from Pat when the dildo penetrated his insides. I think he'd been expecting a little slower going than that. He never stopped working on me, though, and before long, his mouth was sucking my cock for all it was worth at the same time he was getting ass-fucked.

Pat was really getting into his reaming, and he was taking it out on my cock. I hadn't thought I'd be able to cum again so soon after the first time, but Pat's mouth on me was doing the trick. Just as I was almost ready to shoot, though, Ginny said, "Trade places."

Up until my initiation, I didn't think I'd enjoy being assfucked, but now, I really sort of liked it. I especially liked getting it up the butt while I was fucking someone else. Being the filling in a fuck sandwich was really a great feeling.

That wasn't what we were going to be doing right now, though. Pat sat down, and as I knelt over to take him in my mouth, Ginny was preparing for another session of ass-fucking. As she'd done previously, Ginny just rammed forward once she had my pucker lined up, and I took about as long to get used to it as Pat had. After a short while, though, I was starting to get into it, and I made the most of Patrick's hard-on.

Pat's head was thrown back, and I just loved his cock. More men should try sucking cock. It really isn't as horrible as all the locker room bullshitters make it out to be. Cum takes a bit of getting used to, but eventually, it's not all bad.

Well, Ginny had obviously had a lot of experience piloting that dildo, because she was hitting places in my guts I wasn't aware I had. I was sucking Patrick hard, hoping to get a mouthful of what I was *certain* he wanted to give me. But somehow, Ginny stopped us again just about the time it apppeared he was ready to shoot.

Pat moaned his protest when I removed my mouth from his cock. But she'd made it quite clear from the beginning that Ginny was in charge of things here and now.

Ginny stripped off the condom from her "cock" and lay back, pulling her knees up to her chest. Her strap-on harness left her pussy free, and she wanted some of what she'd given us. She said, "John, get that cock in my cunt. Pat, you fuck his ass."

Whoopee! I was going to get my sandwich after all. I quickly got on top of Ginny, carefully working my cock into her hot pussy. As I was getting my rhythm down, Pat was getting himself slicked up.

I'd only stroked in and out of Ginny maybe eight to ten times when Pat came up behind me and started rubbing his cock against my ass. Holding still for him, I wasn't really surprised when he shoved his cock into me balls-deep in one thrust. His forward push slammed me back into Ginny, and before long, she was yelling in orgasm. Pat followed quickly behind, pumping my ass full of his white, slick cum.

I thought I'd get to cum, too, but Ginny announced that she was done for now. Pat laid back, and Ginny nearly pushed me off her. If I wasn't so surprised, I'd probably have been really pissed. As I dumbfoundedly watched Ginny's well-rounded ass ascend the stairs, I turned to Pat.

"Hey man. Think you could help me here?"

Pat was barely awake. "Sorry. I'm pooped. It's gonna take me a while to be able to do anything." He then fell asleep.

Shit. *This* certainly sucked, and not in any good way. I got up and went upstairs. Ginny was nowhere to be found. I went to the fridge and got *another* beer, and stood against the sink and drank it while I swore under my breath at what had happened in the basement.

While I stood there, Cleopatra walked in. She took my beer from my hand, took a drink, then handed it back. She then pressed in close to me and said, "You're John, Becky's husband, right?" I told her I was. "You've got one hell of a hot lady there. Dean (the pirate guy, I found out) just added to the cum-slick on her face. It got me so hot, my fingers aren't enough. Everybody but you appears to be occupied. Fuck me."

Still pissed at Ginny for leaving me high and dry, but desperate to relieve the pressure in my balls, I asked, "Where do you want to go?"

Cleo grinned a little. "How about right here?" She pushed some of the food on the counter aside, then bent over the countertop, pushing her butt back at me. From there, she reached down and lifted the sides of her costume up her hips, until her bare ass and pussy were exposed to my eager view.

"You like?" She asked me.

My cock was pushing against the material of my kilt, making the front of it drape over my hard-on comically. "You have no idea." I reached out and touched her butt, then slipped my fingers down and ran them down the sides of her cunt, making her gasp in surprise. Her pussy was bald, and simply soaking. I'd have no problem getting in.

But suddenly, I had an idea. I picked up my beer bottle, finished it off, then pressed the bottle against her sopping pussy. It slid in easily. She stiffened a little, being able to tell instantly that it wasn't my cock, but she was horny enough that it appeared she was ready to take whatever she could get. I still had every intention of fucking this gorgeous woman, but at the moment, I was willing to prolong my own agony to have a little fun.

It only took a few seconds for Cleo to get into the bottle-fuck I was giving her, and before very long, she was writhing and moaning from the feeling of the bottle sliding in and out of her hot cunt.

Eventually, though, she panted, "Give me your cock. Fuck me, highlander!"

As I've said before, who am I to refuse the reasonable request of a sexy lady? I pulled the bottle out of her pussy, then flipped up the front of my kilt and aligned my hard cock with her dripping cunt. When she felt the head of my cock probing her lips, she purred in delight. When she felt my cock head at the entrance to her pussy, she pushed back and impaled herself on me.

Now, I'd gotten worked up enough in the basement that I'd been ready to go at almost any time, hence my goofing off with the bottle. I was afraid that if I'd gotten into her pussy right away, I'd have cum too soon to really enjoy it. As it was, I built to the edge of orgasm way too quickly, and before long after that, I was shooting off in Cleopatra's hot, juicy cunt, just making it that much juicier.

Fortunately, though, she was horny enough that only a little after I came, so did she. Her body tensed, then started to shudder involuntarily, and a low moan unlike she'd made previously filled the kitchen. For a minute, I thought she'd passed out on the counter from her orgasm, but she straightened up after a minute or two and pulled me in close. She planted a big kiss on me, and our tongues wrestled a little, then she pulled back.

"Thanks, John. I'm Rina, by the way." She went to the fridge and got herself a drink. After taking a drink, she asked me, "Everybody else in the house is having fun. Why the hell were you in here by yourself?"

I hesitated. Should I tell her about my little experience in the basement? Oh, what the hell. I filled her in on what went on downstairs, emphasizing that while I hadn't minded the little domination thing, I did really kind of resent the way Ginny'd left things.

Rina listened intently, nodding her head occasionally. When I'd finished, she said, "Yeah, Ginny can be a real man-hating bitch at times." She slowly got an evil smirk on her face, leaned in to me and whispered conspiratorially, "Wanna get her back?"

I smiled a little, not really knowing what she had in mind, but willing to go along. "Sure. What'd you have in mind?"

Rina threw an arm around my shoulders. "Just follow my lead. Let's go find Ginny."

We searched the house, finally finding Ginny sitting out back in a lawn chair - strap-on still jutting from her crotch - smoking a cigarette.

Rina quietly came up behind Ginny and shouted, "On your knees, bitch!" Ginny's head snapped around in angry surprise. Apparently she wasn't used to anybody using that tone of voice with *her*!

Rina wasn't about to give her a breath, though. "Keep your fucking trap shut." Ginny's mouth did a real good fish-out-of-water imitation for a few seconds, then it closed in stunned silence.

"Are you hard of hearing, slut? I said: on your knees!"

Slowly, Ginny got out of her chair, then sank to her knees. Her face, however, maintained a defiant glare in Rina's direction. I hadn't said a word yet. I was still trying to put together my role in this little scene.

Even though Ginny was now in the position she'd been ordered into, Rina wasn't cutting her any slack. "Did I tell you to look at me, bitch? Eyes to the ground. Or better yet, focus them on that fake-ass cock you've got on. Think having a rubber cock strapped to your hips makes you a man? Shit, you're just a little girl playing make-believe. I just *had* a man with a *real* cock, and he made me cum SOOO good..." Rina then turned to me. "John, feed her your cock. Let her taste our juices on you. Maybe you can give her a nice mouthful of jizz to remember you by."

I still hadn't caught on to what was happening. I started to protest a little, "But Rina, I just came. It'll take quite a while..."

She cut me off, then pulled me in close to whisper in my ear. "I figured that. It doesn't matter. Ginny tends to have a strong misandrist bent since her divorce. She's pissed off a lot of people, male and female, at things like this over the years. I don't know why my husband invited her tonight.

"Besides," she smirked at me. "Ginny hates giving guys head. And she *really* hates the taste of men's cum."

Finally it dawned on me what to do. It would be totally against my normal character, but I stepped up to Ginny, grabbed her head with one hand, lifted the hem of my costume and took my limp cock in the other. As I'd seen in a few porn films, I began slapping her face with my cock. I could tell by the look on her face that Ginny was not having much fun with this. She liked being on the giving end of the humiliation, not the receiving.

Usually I like some offer of reciprocity when I have sex. I began to realize just how offended I was that that unspoken contract had been violated by this woman. There was a side to me coming out that I didn't know I had. I was rather enjoying the look of disgust and displeasure on her face as I slapped her in the face with my cock.

susurrus
susurrus
524 Followers