The Growling

Story Info
A second career.
987 words
3.57
4.9k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were lying on a bed in the motel room, when Annie decided to taste my cock just one more time. I was on my back, so she lay her left ear on my tummy and slowly took me, still wet from our last incredible fuck, into her mouth. She licked around the head then eased it in, savoring the smell and the taste. I love the way she lets out those little moans. She started moving up and down my fully rejuvenated shaft, her cheek rubbing against my pubic hair, when she suddenly stopped, turned her head towards me and said, "Your stomach just said something."

Now you know how embarrassing a gurgling stomach is during sex, so I muttered sheepishly, "It's just rumbling; I must be a little hungry." Attempting to divert her from my discomfort, I then suggested we go to lunch, recognizing when a woman comments on your stomach noises the chances of a consummated blowjob have dimmed considerably.

"No", she insisted, "It clearly said 'Aptech'. What is Aptech?"

I informed her that perhaps my stomach gurgled a sound that approached the word Aptech, but stomachs do not talk. I then told her the only Aptech I knew of was a small software company. I figured at that point that demonstrating some knowledge might divert her from the stomach issue. No luck there.

"Fred owes me a favor for that last episode he had with that red-haired Bimbo." She mused thoughtfully, obviously forgetting that she was in a motel room with me, not Fred. In any event, my stomach and I momentarily became room ornaments as she pondered the great mystery of "Aptech". Then she suddenly kissed me, dressed and left the room, leaving me naked with Mr. Softee and memories of what could have been. I dressed and trudged back to work.

She called at about three and said, "I bought Aptech." I asked her what she meant and she informed me that Fred had given her $5000 to buy Aptech stock in order to clear the boards of the redhead. I informed her that she was crazy. She said to call it a hunch. I called my broker and bought $2000 worth of Aptech. Now, you may be wondering why; here's the reason. If she was right, I'd make lots of money and she'd be happy and we'd finish that interrupted blowjob (and other delights). If she was wrong, I'd tell her how much I trusted her judgment and she'd feel badly about me losing the money and she'd finish that interrupted blowjob (and other delights). Regardless, following her hunch seemed the productive route to take.

The next day, shortly after noon, the world's largest software company announced that they were acquiring Aptech due to its new innovative software. They would buy all outstanding Aptech stock at an outrageous price and issue each shareholder one share of their stock for each Aptech share. Annie and I doubled our money. In one day. She was ecstatic during her subsequent phone call and she arranged to meet me at the motel the next day. She ordered me not to eat.

She sucked my cock at lunchtime every workday for the next week, but my stomach never said anything intelligible. She tried everything, but the old gut was mute. Finally, one day, she sat on Old Hickory and faced me, deep in thought as I was deep in her. I hadn't been off my back for the entire week. "Maybe it only works once", she murmured. This line of thinking scared me, since I was enjoying these lunchtime trysts immensely.

"What do you mean?" I asked tentatively.

"Well, " she said, "maybe your tummy only passes on its tidbits once to any particular woman. Maybe, if some other woman sucked your cock, she'd get the hint and we could all make a few more dollars."

I liked this line of thinking and asked who she had in mind.

"My sister," she answered, "I can trust her. Let's start with my sister."

So the next day she brought her absolutely gorgeous sister along and the two of them pleasured me throughout my lunch break. Finally, when I was almost exhausted, her sister slid down and started to suck the juice of both women from my cock (she was better than Annie at this; I consider myself a lucky man). Suddenly the sister popped up and said "Sixty-two".

Annie and I looked at each other and the three of us sat and thought about the meaning. We knew we had to act fast; the Aptech acquisition had happened the next day. Finally Gina, Annie's sister, piped up, "The lottery, what about the lottery?"

We all bought $100 worth of lottery tickets, number 062, and we all won $50,000. We all then kicked ourselves for being so chicken. We also weathered the investigation (unusual that 3 people in the same town all bought lots of tickets on one number), which became somewhat sticky, since Annie, Gina and I were sort of linked (looked suspicious). Fred and Gina's husband were pleased with the money, but "Who is this guy?"

So that's how it started. Annie didn't have any more sisters, so she started to tell, very discreetly mind you, her friends. Sometimes it happened quickly, sometimes slowly, but as woman after woman sucked my cock and listened to my stomach, eventually they heard something besides my moans of pleasure. Sometimes we failed to interpret the words correctly and eventually we had to make blind purchases in distant locations, but Annie and Gina and I are quite rich now. I have quit my job...well that's not quite true. My job now is to lie on my back in a bed at lunchtime and have a room full of women suck and fuck me in the slim hope that my stomach says something.

Not a bad life, is it?