The Guardian and the Priestess

Story Info
A random bit of daydreaming I wrote down.
806 words
4
6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A priestess was always a woman of graceful stature. Curved in all the proper places with none of the excess that would deter her duties being done. Compared to the virgins, though, she was noticeably different. The virgins were, from the beginning of time, petite and lush yet pristine in their innocence. Meanwhile, the priestess exuded sensuality, confidence and a presence all her own. Yet it was natural, unaffected as well as expected.

The man chosen as guardian was always a leader. Strong, solid in his convictions and a shifter of some sort. The animal the guardian shifted with was always one of cunning and determination, the magic of the moon demanded it thus. Such as an eagle or a bear. In this instance he was a wolf. A silver wolf.

The low chanting began as she was led into the center of the circle by the six virgins. Her arms raised in supplication to the moon she allowed them to remove her robe leaving her bare to the light of the full moon. It's light caressing every curve and hollow, bathing her in its glow. Her stance was one of confidence and obedience all at once. Arms upraised, breasts proudly thrust out, her womanhood smooth and visible as her legs were slightly spread. She was the Priestess as well as the Sacrifice. This is how it had been since time began and how it would continue till times end.

Suddenly the chanting stopped and the virgins faded into the trees that encircled the clearing. Behind her there He appeared. Her Guardian, her Wolf, her Lover. Tall and strong, his moonlit hair fell behind him as a mantle. Naked as she, he wrapped his arms around her, his hands cupping her breasts reverently. She was the Priestess and to be treated as such. Her head at his action tilted to the side to allow him access to the slender column of her neck. She was the Sacrifice as well and as such stood still, in offering to Him as well as the Moon. His for this moment, to have, to command. His.

His aged, yet virile body pressed flush against her back revealed his arousal. Lips nibbling and teasing along her collar announced his desire. Her soft moan encouraged his attentions, her womanhood dampening in anticipation. His hand at her breasts, fingertips teasing her nipples, she fought against the desire to melt. But no, she was the Offering, the Sacrifice and as such under the command of the Moon. Until the Moon commanded her acquiescence she would hold herself in readiness, arms upraised, breasts proudly thrusting their peaks in offering, her smooth, succulent pussy bare and on display as she endured her lovers pleasure.

Stifling a moan, her head lay back against his shoulder as his hands drifted lower, sliding down her stomach and around to rest over her hips where they gripped tightly. Pressure upon them was used to pull her against the rigid length of the Guardian. His engorged head parting the cleft of her rounded bottom. As quickly as he'd pulled her in he released her hips as she quietly gasped at the loss of the sensation. His hands smoothing around the front of her hips coming to rest just below her navel and above the juncture of her thighs. Down, down, down they slid in a tortuously slow movement, skimming her bare lips and back up and around her thighs causing her to shiver with need.

Through all of this his lips and tongue had been working their smooth magic upon her neck. Kissing and suckling. Tongue swirling the spot upon her neck that marked her as belonging to the Guardian as well as the Moon.

Finally the Moon dipped behind the clouds giving its consent. As it did the Wolf at her back bent her in half smoothly and entered her wet heat with a deep growl. Orgasm quickly rippled through her as he surged, his hands gripping her hips cruelly. Holding her ankles she could only moan and gasp at being taken so wildly. Fast approaching another climax she screamed in ecstasy as he howled his own release to the Moon.

The virgins reemerged as the Wolf released her, their gentle hands holding her upright as his seed trailed down her parted thighs. Gone in an instant, she was left alone with the women, to be tended, pampered and petted in preparation for the next night. The mating would continue each night of the full moons cycle. Conception was a given as the entire purpose of the ceremony. Born of the Guardian and the Priestess would be a future Priestess of the Moon and born unto her in time a new Guardian. This is how it had been since time began and how it would continue till times end.