The Guessing Game

Story Info
A sub submits.
3.4k words
4.32
16.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
154 Followers

She walks through the door with him hand in hand, and he turns to kiss her gently, a wicked glint in his eye, as she moves closer towards him and presses herself against him.

They move to the couch and sit down, he leans over and kisses her again. She feels him hard on her leg through his jeans, and moves her leg up to press against him. He moans quietly and pushes his hips down, grinding himself onto her, all the time his tongue playing with her own.

He pulls away and looks at her. She is already breathless and flushed, nervous knowing what she is going to do and what she has agreed to, excited by the prospect of doing something that she has only ever fantasized about in the past. He takes her hand and asks her if she is sure about this, that it is not too late to back out if she has changed her mind. She shakes her head and smiles, telling him she is ready and wants to do it, as he turns towards the bedroom.

Walking down the corridor, she thinks she hears voices but she is not sure, she shrugs and carries on walking. He takes her into the bedroom and through another door into a smaller den. He turns to her and kisses her, telling her not to worry and if at any point she wants to stop she only has to say the word, that he will not hurt her and to trust him.

She smiles and tells him she does trust him not to hurt her, he unbuttons her dress and lets it slip to the floor, her breasts are already bare and her nipples start hardening. He bends back to her and kisses her throat, her head goes back and a moan leaves her throat, he kisses it as it moves up her. His hands move over her body as her own get entangled in his, moving down and unbuttoning his shirt and moving down to undo his pants, letting them drop to the floor. He steps out of them, kicking them out of the way as she bends to pick up her own dress. He bends over her back as she stoops and kisses her spine, she sighs and turns as she stands, arching her back like a cat.

He reaches across and picks up a tie from his desk, tying it around one of her wrists. He raises her arms and passes it through a loop hanging from the ceiling, tying her other wrist with the other end, pulling it and making sure that although she is well tied, it will not hurt her. He leans forward and kisses her, telling her he will see her later as he ties a blindfold around her eyes, then runs his fingers down her stomach, running them around the top of her blood-red panties. He whispers that he will be back in a minute and she hears him walk across the room and out of the door.

She waits patiently, her arms starting to ache. All of a sudden she hears the door open again. Her thoughts have been on what is to happen and he smiles as he looks at her, his eyes travelling up her body from her toes, stopping at her pussy and the dark patch wet on her panties. He moves toward her and she stands up straight, hearing his feet tread softly towards her. Her hearing goes into overdrive as she strains to hear what is going on in the room, convincing herself that she can hear someone else. She calls his name, a shake in her voice and she feels his breath by her ear.

"Shhhh everything is fine," he tells her.

She relaxes again at the sound of his voice, and feels his hands run down her back, pulling her panties down over her hips, kissing her butt as he moves, she lifts her feet to take her panties off and feels his hands running over the backs of her legs. She draws her breath in suddenly as she feels a second pair of hands on her breasts, rolling her nipples, the fingers unknown to her. She calls again and asks who is there, no one replies and her calls are quietened by a pair of lips on hers, a tongue slides into her mouth and she responds, slowly and nervously, her libido betraying her fears.

She starts to respond, both pairs of hands over her, and moans as she feels her legs being opened and fingers moving over her pussy. One hand enters from behind her as a second slides in from the front.

She moans as she feels two fingers slide deep into her wet cunt, and, knowing that the fingers do not belong to the same hand makes her even wetter. She feels the tops of her thighs dampen, as the fingers slide in and out, over and over, making her moan loudly and arch her back, her legs lifting, and her hips quivering as she grinds herself into the hands that fill her. Suddenly the hands are gone, the absence is shocking.

He moves across the room and sits down, nodding to the other one. The other person moves in and latches onto one of her nipples, sucking it hard, then moving across to the other one and paying attention to that. The mouth then moves down to her stomach and she groans as she feels it, pushing herself towards it. As they move down to her cunt she feels hands lifting her legs onto shoulders as the mouth moves in and a tongue licks her. Her hips lift up and grind into the face in front of her and she feels the bristles on the chin and knows that it is a man – but which one?

Lost in her own feelings, she no longer cares as the mouth moves over her clit and is gently taken between his teeth, nipping and flicking with his tongue. His tongue moves down and goes in deep, tasting her on his tongue, she moans and bucks under him. Her arms ache but she no longer cares. He takes her weight on his shoulders as he continues to suck on her deeply, her moans getting louder as, unknown to her, he sits on the other side of the room, watching it all unfold in front of him, his dick rock hard and standing proud as he watches this beautiful girl give her all to someone she does not know.

She shudders and trembles as her orgasm hits her, the tongue inside her sucking it all out of her. She cums hard, moaning loudly and he drinks every drop of her. When he is finished he carefully puts her feet back on the floor, and stands, leaning forward, careful not to touch the rest of her body as he kisses her, sharing what he has just tasted, stealing her moans from her throat with his mouth.

He moves closer and she feels his dick against her. Lifting her legs she wraps them around his hips and he slides in easily. He places his hands on her butt and pulls her in, driving deep into her as she moves her hips and her back squirms trying to get him inside her deeply.

He takes her nipple into his mouth and bites it gently, then sucking it in between his teeth and into his mouth, sucking harder and harder as her moans get louder and her hips move wildly on his dick, pulling her onto him hard, every stroke making him grunt, no words leaving him as she begs to be fucked hard, the string of words coming out of her mouth driving him on.

She screams as his fingers slide down and pinch her clit, her hips drive wildly on top of him, her words becoming louder and more coarse, begging him to fuck her hot, wet, cunt harder and harder, begging him to make her cum. He pounds into her, his dick and balls making a slapping sound as they meet with her and suddenly she goes rigid and he pulls her back in as he feels her tighten around him, releasing everything she has onto him. He continues to pound into her through her orgasm, until he feels her relaxing, and he slows down and finally pulls out.

She feels her arms being untied and sighs gratefully, strong hands massage life back into her shoulders, as she stands trembling with need, kisses covering her back as the hands do their work. She is pulled across to the desk and feels hand maneuvering her so that her butt is against it, hands on her shoulders move her back onto the desk, the cold top making her shiver.

Her arms are tied to her sides with the tie going across her back, her legs across the desk, her toes just touching the floor. He kisses her and moves away to the chair once more. Another pair of lips meet hers, and she responds immediately, moaning and raising her back from the desk, the lips kiss her deeply and she feels a tongue enter her mouth, exploring. The lips pull away and she hears movement. She feels something hard and damp against her mouth and opens it, knowing what she will taste. She flicks it with her tongue and the precum on her tongue encourages her to take the hard dick into her mouth, she tastes herself on it and slides her tongue around it, savouring the taste of herself on it, sucking it deep into her mouth, her teeth gently scraping the sides as it slides in and out, slowly, letting her taste all of it, the voice above her moaning gently.

She feels his balls on her cheek tightening and knows that he will soon not be able to control his speed, she braces herself knowing that he will get harder and faster, that he is watching himself fuck her mouth, her wide lips looking perfect around his hard dick. He swears quietly under his breath, watching as he slides in and out of her mouth, getting faster as his need overtakes him, the need to fuck this perfect mouth as hard as he would fuck her perfect cunt. Her mouth is warm, wet and welcoming, as she tightens her lips and sucks harder, wanting to taste him.

He is not going to let that happen though, as he feels his balls tighten and his orgasm start, trembling, he pulls out of her, just in time to cum all over her breasts and face, as she catches some of it in her mouth, licking her lips as his hands move to her breasts and he scoops it up with his fingers and feeds it to her. She licks greedily, cleaning him and sucking his fingers into her mouth deeply as he moans under his breath and she feels him getting hard again against her cheek.

He rubs himself against her cheek and she feels a second mouth wrap itself around her nipple, she moans and arches her back towards it, then lets out another scream as she feels a third pair of hands on her knees, pushing her legs apart and she feels soft lips kissing their way up her thighs and licking her cunt lips.

She opens her legs wider and moans as she feels a tongue slide into her, wriggling its way inside, lapping at her, sucking at her, her body going mad as she feels three people on her. The mouth on her nipples moves down her body and kisses its way down her to join the other mouth at her cunt, taking her clit into his lips, she suddenly releases a deep moan, her body being assaulted by mouths, the third one moving to her nipples, taking them one by one into his mouth, the bristles on his chin, brushing the tender skin of her breasts.

One mouth leaves her cunt and she feels a hard dick slide into her as the other one continues to suck hard on her clit, driving her body mad, opening the flood gates again and again. He slides in and out of her, picking up the speed as he feels her tighten around him over and over. His dick pulls out slowly, and moves in quickly, each stroke making her moan as the mouth on her clit sucks harder and harder, every movement making her cum again and again.

The lips on her clit pull back and she feels a long nail scrape itself up her lips from the root of his dick, and across her clit, the movement making her buck, her wrists straining against her bindings as she tries to move and touch what she is feeling, wanting to explore it all.

Alarm bells start ringing as she realises how long the nail that has just moved across her. He lifts her legs onto his shoulders and smiles as he sees realisation dawn on her face, the fingernail is again replaced by a pair of soft lips and tongue as he leans back to give them better access, and she notices again how soft and smooth the skin is. Knowing she can do nothing she surrenders her body to the sweet wonderful assault again.

She feels the mouth on her clit move off, and then feels something move over her face. A soft pair of lips touches her own and with a start she now knows that they are cunt lips, wet and smooth. She tentatively puts her tongue out of her mouth and against the lips above her, all the time she feels a dick still sliding in and out of her wet cunt, he smiles as he watches her and she gets bolder and slides her tongue in between the soft, smooth lips, tasting her wetness on her tongue, sucking it into her mouth, thinking how much like her own juices it tastes.

She takes the clit into her mouth and sucks on it hard. The hips above her grind down on her face, and low moans reach her ears. The lips disappear and she feels the dick in her cunt pull out, suddenly she is pulled up from the desk. She stands shaking, trembling, as she listens to the movements going on around her, two pairs of hands hold her and guide her forward, feeling legs under her she knows what is required of her and moves above them, straddling them and moving above them.

She feels a finger slide through her cunt again closely followed by the feel of a dick sliding back into her. She bears down hard, a moan leaving her lips, and she feels herself being pulled forward, lips search for her own and she feels a tongue searching for her own, seeking her out, she surrenders to it and feels another body moving in behind her. A tongue runs across her ass, seeking out her tight hole and flicking across it, making her moan and shiver, the lips on her own stealing her voice, she bucks as the tongue worms its way inside, licking her, going deep and then coming out again, fucking her ass. She writhes and whimpers, the mouth on her own pulls away and her head is pushed back, the body infront of her straddles his head below her, her own is then pushed in towards it, the feel of a wet cunt on her face is now too much for her to bear, and she moves in swiftly, licking, her tongue sliding in, flicking the clit that she's seeking out, hearing the moans above and below her as he buries his face deep in her cunt above him, and she grinds down onto his tongue as it slides deep inside her. Three combined moans reach her ears and she knows that one of them is her own, deep and throaty, as fingers wrap in her hair and pull her forward.

The tongue on her ass pulls away, and she moans and squirms, wanting it back, needing to feel it in her ass again, her body on fire, her senses pinpoint, she feels and hears everything now, the intake of breath as she runs her tongue across the clit in front of her again, his moans below her as she slides up and down his dick, the deep heavy breathing of someone behind her, the breathing of lust barely controlled.

She feels the body moving in behind her once more and a sudden moment of panic overtakes her as she realises what is going to happen, as she feels the head of his dick rest gently on her asshole. Underneath her, hips suddenly rise and her head goes back as she wails and moans deeply, her mind taken off everything else as she lies impaled on his dick, feeling it move in and out of her.

She feels a gentle push against her ass and suddenly knows she wants this, she needs this, deep and hard in her ass, and she pushes back hard, bearing down on the dick deep in her cunt at the same time. He slides in easily, her ass relaxed and ready for him, and she moans as she feels both of her holes filled deeply. Moving in time with the hips underneath her she feels the one in her ass move in opposite time with her, every nerve ending is touched as she feels them both at the same time, knowing that they can also feel each other. The feeling drives them on, each wanting to outdo the other, make her scream louder. The cunt in front of her face is forgotten as all her thoughts are taken up with satisfying her own need and the need of those two men buried to their balls in her twin holes.

She moans deeply and begs to be untied. She needs her hands to bear down harder, to feel them both lost inside her, her need to cum outweighing everything else. Her words are ignored and she feels hands on her shoulders pushing her down. She screams loudly and begs to be pushed harder, telling them both how good they feel fucking her ass and cunt. Her words push them on and they both moan loudly and pick up the pace, fucking her so hard that every stroke brings a fresh scream of lust from her throat.

A mouth covers her own and steals her words once more. Her own mouth goes frantic, her tongue sliding deep into the other mouth, her kisses hard and empassioned. She feels both men start shaking and knows they are going to cum together, filling her holes with hot, creamy cum. At the thought of this her own orgasm starts and they both moan as her holes tighten around them, milking them as they both cum in hot spurts, filling her, fucking her. Screaming like animals they buck and writhe until they are unable to carry on any longer. She collapses on the one underneath and the one on top collapses onto her, covering her back in tiny kisses as his dick pulses in her ass.

Having recovered their breath, the man on top pulls out gently, a flood of cum following his dick and running down her ass towards her cunt. The body below her moves and she then feels a tongue lapping all the cum from her, gently cleaning her, making her moan again. The tongue pulls away and she slowly stands up, hearing movement around her. Each mouth touches her own and kisses her, tongues exploring one last time.

She hears the door open and close once more, and is suddenly blinded momentarily as her blindfold is removed, followed by her bindings. She looks at him questioningly and he shakes his head, she will never know who they were, and at this time she does not care.

He takes her hand and leads her back into the bedroom, gently pushing her down onto the bed. He moves in behind her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her in close, kissing her shoulders and telling her he loves her. Hearing those words she falls asleep, comfortable and safe, sated until much later when he wakes her gently and makes slow, gentle love to her.

Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
154 Followers