The Guitar & The Redhead Ch. 02

Story Info
Young man meets older lady.
2.2k words
4.53
34.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke first and just eyed this goddess lying beside me I looked down at a body that was so perfect to me, I’ve always loved older women I was shy when I was this age and never talked to many girls my age, I was in love as a young boy with my redheaded aunt, that’s how I come to love redheads so much, (oh yes, nothing ever happened between me and my aunt) she never knew my feelings for her.

As I looked down at Karen I began to touch her, just getting lost in her beauty, I begin to feel the tingle deep in my balls as my cock begins to grow and right between her butt cheeks, it didn’t take this 21 yr old man long before I was rock hard and throbbing.

Karen, without warning pushes back on my cock, and right between her legs my throbbing cock slides, she moans.

“Baby I’ve got to have that monster in me soon.”

“Get ready for a long night of love my lady.” I replied.

She reaches down between her legs grabbing onto my cock pushing me against her slit as I side back and forth across this wonderful hot and juicy flowing pussy of hers, she begins to rub my cock around and around her pussy lips sliding back and forth so good as I began to thrust so hard.

“I need you inside me now.” Karen says.

She gets up on her knees and guides my cock to her sweet luscious love channel, slowly I enter her with my 7 1/2” piece of steel, (oh myyyyyyyyyyy so warm and such a feeling I’ve never felt) my mind is going wild as I bury deep until my balls are resting on her clit, she reaches down with one hand and massages my balls gently as I just hold still enjoying her grip on my cock (it was as if she was sucking my cock with the muscles of her pussy, I’ve never felt so wonderful in my young life).

“Please baby slowly, let me feel that wonderful love pole, every inch of you.”

Slowly I move until only the head of my cock is in her, she pushes back slowly moaning as I bury back to the full depth of her love channel.

“OH yes babyyyyyyyyyy oh yessssssssssssssssss.” She moans as she begins to thrust harder as she circles her clit with her finger, I reach around and massage her 36c breasts with nipples so hard.

“Pinch that nipple harder!” I pinch harder as she continues.

“Harder baby harder.”

I pinch until I hear her moan lowly, “Oh yes, Oh yes, now baby let me have the cock hard and fast.” I begin to speed up and our rhythm is finally like a sweet song in tune, my balls begin to tingle.

“ I am going to cum soon” I tell her.

“Please cum with me baby, wait on me and cum with me” she moans.

She circles her clit so fast now as I continue to attack her pussy, I begin to grip her hips and pull back and thrust has hard as I can knowing that my orgasm is nearing, she begins to speak in a different tone as if her throat is only speaking groans.

“OH YES BABYYYYYYYYYYYYY, FASTER, FASTER!!” Karen screams.

I feel her body beginning to stiffen and I know she is close, her pussy clamps on my cock and she is still so tight, I feel her sucking my cock with her love channel, she begins to shake and scream.

“YESSSSSSS OH YESSSSSSSS, CUMMMMMM WITH ME BABY!!!!!!!!”

Thrusting a couple more times and begin to pull her so tight against my body, I shoot load after load of hot cum deep inside her.

”OH GODDDDDDDD!!! OH GODDDDDDD!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!” She screams as our juices mix and begin to run down her thighs.

I collapse on her as we both fall to the bed, we are breathing so hard she turns to face me and gently kisses my lips as we begin to get back to normal breathing.

“Oh my Allen, that is the most awesome orgasm I’ve had had in years.” She says as she looks at me.

“Karen you are a dream come true, I’ve never had a climax that strong in my life” I reply as I pulled her close to me.”

“You are full of surprises babes, where did you get that monster cock.” Karen asks.

“Born with it baby I’m not that long, 7.5 inches but the girth is pretty large, I’m not a well experienced lover but I have read enough to know my cock is above average” I reply as I smiled.

“Oh my its more than above average, it’s what I’ve been waiting for, I haven’t made love in over 9 months now.”

I smiled and pulled her close to me and kissed her so deeply with all the passion I have she moans and kisses my neck slowly descending down my body leaving butterfly kisses, she takes my now hardening cock in her hand and runs her tongue over the head and begins to lick our juices from me.

“I can’t believe you’re ready again.” She says.

“It’s not me, it’s you that has me ready.” I reply.

She continued to suck and lick until she had me cleaned completely, and rock hard again she kissed her way back up my body and circled my ear with her tongue.

“Your turn to clean me” she whispers.

I kissed down her body and thought how exciting it was (I’ve never eaten a women after filling her with my juices), I begin to slowly lick up her slit (oh my this is even better than I ever though it would be, her juices and mine mixed), I must have enjoyed this for the next 15 minutes or so as she begins to moan again, she pulled on my shoulders, I came up to her face kissing her so deeply, our tongues begin to dance and make love, She moaned so loudly, she breaks our kiss and looks into my eyes.

“Would you take a shower with me?” she asks.

“Oh yes” I replied, we got up and she reached out and grabbed my rock hard cock and pulled me all the way to the shower.

“I’ve got a surprise for you my monster.” We climbed into the shower and began to wash each other’s bodies

“Please just stand there for a moment and let me look at you, you have the most beautiful body that I have ever seen.”

“Sir those are kind words, flattery will get you anything you want and more.” She replies.

“It’s not meant as flattery it was a fact.”

“I exercise every day to keep myself in shape.” She replies.

That was easy to see, I pulled her to me and kissed her luscious lips as the water ran down our faces and bodies, our bodies pressed so hard against each other.

“Stand right there” she says as she stepped out of the shower, she walked to the door and turned the light switch off.

“This is so erotic taking a shower in the dark” she says as she walked back to the shower.

She was right…(it heightens the senses so much…Wow she was right) we began to soap each other as she turned her back to me I reached around her and soaped up her breasts as my cock runs along the cheeks of her beautiful ass, my cock lay resting between her buns, she leans back into me as I make my way down to her sweet pussy soaping her every inch of her body.

I kissed her neck she reached around and grabs my throbbing cock, she turns and kneels in the shower and gently washes my rock hard cock and balls, licking the head of my cock as the sensation runs through my body like nothing I’ve ever felt.

She moans as a thrill ran through my body she began kissing up and down the length of my cock and then wraps her warm lips around the head and deep throats my shaft, placing my hands on her head as she grips the base of my shaft, sucking and moaning on my shaft, she plays with my balls and scratches gently until she finds my crack, then circles as she sucks me so sensual, gently she pushes her finger all the way to her knuckle into my ass (I never before knew this could be so sensual).

She massaged my prostate, and I though I was going to cum, she could tell pulling her finger out as she continues to suck and lick until she finally stood up and turned around.

“I want to feel that monster in my ass now.” She says with a voice of commandment.

“Baby, I don’t want to hurt you.” I replied, as I was so surprised.

“I have to have it, we can go slow.”

Let me tell you if you’ve never done this in the shower with the lights off you have missed something that is the sexiest thing that could ever be done, she was teaching me things that I’ve never done and I was in pure delight, she told me to finger her ass until I could get a couple of fingers to the knuckle in the depth of her ass, I did and (wow what a feeling of sexuality) she leaned against the shower wall and grabbed my cock placing it at her now beautiful ass.

“Push baby, until the head is in.”

It was so hard to do, I did finally get inside her tight ass, (oh my, what a feeling, I thought I was going to cum right then), I kept soaping and pushing until about half of my cock was there.

“Hold still and let me get used to this monster inside me” She says.

I can’t believe the feel of this warm and so tight channel, she began to push back until my balls were against her pussy, she was so wet now, even in the shower I could feel her juices flowing she groans and moves until my cock is only inside her about an inch or so, she pushes back until my balls are again against her pussy we begin to thrust slowly.

“Oh yes baby, I’ve wanted this so much and you have me so full I can hardly stand it.” She whispers as she begins thrusting back harder and harder.

“HARDER BABY HARDER…GIVE ME THAT MONSTER NOW!!!!!!!!” she screams as we begin to thrust so hard, she was really into this as I was, She was playing with her clit and had a finger inside her dripping pussy and thumb circling her clit, she began to moan.

“Baby, you have to cum with me, our orgasm has to be at the same time so we will never forget the climax we are approaching” she says in a moan.

She lets out in a scream like I’ve never heard, I was glad to hear this because I knew I wasn’t going to hold off much longer, we begin to thrust so hard I though I might hurt her, our bodies began to stiffen together as our orgasms actually hit at the same time I have never felt anything like this, I screamed and pulled her tight against me, we twist and move from side to side as our bodies tremble, I had to hold her to keep her from collapsing in the shower.

I could feel our juices running down our bodies slowly I removed my shrinking shaft from her, turning her around I pulled her to me, her breasts pushed against my body I was still having after shocks as she was, I finally could kiss her.

“Karen you are so sensational.” I whispered in her ear.

She could only moan as she continued with her head on my chest, the shower running over our bodies made it feel so good she finally was able to speak to me.

“Kiss me baby.”

We kissed and stepped out of the shower turning on the light I dried her body and she dried mine (I’m telling you this is an angel I’m touching) as I dry up her legs, inside her thighs, as she breathes deep.

“Be careful, I am still so sensitive.”

I kiss her mound as I continue to dry her legs, she pulls me up and kisses me like a woman in love so deeply, we go back to the bed and crawl back in, she notices my guitar case in the corner and asked if I would play her a song as she poured us some more wine.

“Yes, do you like the song My Girl by the Temptations?” I asked her.

“Oh yes, would you please sing it for me.” I sang the song for her as she laid back on the pillow looking as if she was in her own dream world, I finished the song and scooted in next to her holding her close and kissing her forehead.

“I cant believe this, I never thought I would feel this way again after my divorce, I have a proposition for you but first we are going to make sweet sweet love, not have sex.” She says as she looks into my eyes.

“You lay still and let me love you like a woman should be loved, then you may make your proposition.” I whispered to her as I placed a hand on her cheek, looking into her beautiful eyes.