The Gun & The Whip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl sat in the dark, a chain on her leg, shivering in the damp of a dank basement. Her mind turned to thoughts of the young man with the blue eyes.

Alice rode into the canyon and was escorted to the ranch house by a vicious looking half-breed Apache. McKee had been told that there was someone coming and was waiting out on the porch. When he saw the girl his face twisted unpleasantly and then a smile curled his lips. If you'd been close you would have seen that his eyes were dead, there was no humor in them. Alice dismounted and climbed the steps to the porch stopping in front of McKee. The way he looked at her made her feel dirty and creepy but it was too late to change her mind about what she was doing. She quickly told McKee about the young man and the two men who were riding to the ranch to break the girl Valerie out.

McKee noticed a strange note of rage when she mentioned Valerie's name and his smile grew broader. He knew Alice from the saloon in town and her relationship with Abel, but he'd never had the opportunity to taste her charms. A million vile ideas ran through his mind quickly and then he looked at her, held his hand out and said, "Alice, please come inside and have a nice cool drink. I think you should spend the night here rather than try to ride back to town in the dark." He nodded to the Apache, "prepare the room for her," then led her into the main room and had the servant bring some whisky and ice. While he entertained the girl, he sent a group of his men to the entrance to the canyon to wait for the Questor and his band of men. He then turned his attention back to the blonde whore, "Alice, your room is ready; let me show you to it."

Alice was repulsed by the man and felt guilty for telling him what was going to happen, but again it was after the fact. She was glad her room was ready, she was tired and planned to lock the door, get some sleep and ride back to town at first light.

McKee led her down a dark hall and opened a door. As she walked through the door she felt a sharp pain in the back of her head and blacked out. When she came to she was strapped on a device that looked like a big X, her hands bound above and to the sides of her head and her legs spread apart and bound at the ankles. McKee stood in front of her, clad in a light silk shirt and black leather pants. In his hand was what looked like a whip with several strands that appeared to have been used many times before. She went to scream and noticed that there was a gag in her mouth secured with a strap.

She started trembling and tears poured down her face, she knew now that she should have never come out here. No one knew she was here, no one would look for her for a couple of days. The first bite of the whip was excruciating. Her body thrashed and strained but there was no relief. The second lash was worse, the tendrils of the flogger biting into the already sensitive flesh and cutting across them. The ends of the strands tied in knots ripped into her breast flesh and then the third blow followed. After seven blows she fainted.

A pail of water thrown on her brought her back to her senses, she shook her head her eyes wide with fear and noticed that now the girl Valerie had been brought into the room and tied to a chair where she had to watch the events as they transpired. She looked as scared as Alice, and tears were pouring down her face at the sight of the pretty whore's body cut and bruised with little rivulets of blood trickling from her breasts and belly down her legs and dripping on the floor.

McKee growled, he was enjoying this, both the beating and the look on the girl Valerie's face. Sweat ran down his chest as he repeatedly flogged Alice, the whip slashing and cutting in a pattern that crossed and recrossed her body. His face was twisted into a cruel mask and his eyes were at last alive, malignant glee shining from them as he brutalized the poor girl.

When he started to move down her body and slashed across the rise of her mound a scream came through the gag on her mouth and Alice shook almost constantly. Her body was bound in a way that made her private treasure available to the whip and McKee ravaged her with the lash repeatedly.

Valerie was stunned, she'd never seen or heard of anything this twisted or brutal. What was even worse was that for some strange reason she found herself damp between her legs, her nipples hard and aching. She couldn't possibly be enjoying this could she? She wanted to turn her head away, to close her eyes, to block her ears, but found herself fascinated and unable to tear herself from the sight before her.

McKee stopped abruptly and walked to the door, he gestured into the hall and the cruel Apache half-breed joined him in the room. Together they lifted Alice from the cross and bound her face down on a short table with her legs hanging off one end and her head at the other. She moaned as the cool wood pressed against her tortured flesh and choked when the gag was ripped from her mouth.

"Please, no more, please, don't hurt me anymore, I beg you," cried Alice. She was cut off mid sentence when McKee stepped to her face grabbed her jaw in one hand, pried her mouth open and stuffed his cock into her gullet with a savage lunge. The Apache on the other end penetrated her cunt from behind and they both began sawing away viciously.

Valerie watched in horrified fascination. She was a virgin, she couldn't imagine the sensations Alice was feeling and was trying to deny the feelings that she was experiencing watching this. She found her hips moving with the same rocking motion that the Apache and McKee had fallen into and a moan burst from her throat as she realized that her crotch was soaked.

McKee had the girl Alice by the hair and lifted her head to an angle where he had a straight shot with his cock into her throat. He was slapping his groin into her face repeatedly and uttering obscenities over and over. "Fucking whore, you like this? Is this what you get paid for harlot? How much will I owe you for this?" He laughed then, a frightening sound. "How about your life girl, is your life payment enough?" As he pounded faster and faster into her mouth, the Apache pulled out of her cunt and rammed his tool into her ass, McKee cursed as she inadvertently bit him and slapped her face so hard she almost blacked out. Within moments the Indian and the rancher had erupted into opposite ends of her shaking tormented body and pulled away from her.

She gagged and coughed and juices ran out of her mouth in a long string of drool to the floor, down her buttocks to her thighs and dried on her calves. The two men laughed and McKee said, "Let's go get a drink before we start on the other one."

Valerie became dizzy and almost fainted at those words, and when the two men had left the room she broke into huge gulping sobs. She looked over at Alice who had mercifully blacked out again and cried for her as well.

The three men and the Indian girl reached the cave behind the falls. It was time to find their way to the ranch.

The Questor and Raj lit torches that were in brackets on the wall near the altar in the cave. Lifting them out they started searching the back of the cave until they found the passage leading into the mountain. While they were looking, merl was perusing the paintings on the walls of cougars and Indian warriors hunting together as if they were part of the tribe. Some of the paintings were very odd as if the cats had somehow transformed to manlike creatures or vice versa. Raj walked over to where she stood transfixed by the paintings and looked them over. A curious look came over his face as he thought to himself how familiar it all looked. It reminded him of his youth in the mountains of the Himalayas and a valley where Captain Questor's great grandfather had held sway for almost a century. He shook his head at the similarity and then followed the Questor into the dark tunnel, the Captain and merl taking up the rear guard.

Back in the ranch house, McKee and the Apache had just finished up with Alice and were taking a breather before they came back to start on Valerie. The raven haired girl sat cross legged on the floor, manacled by the ankle and watched life slowly come back into Alice's body. The blonde whore suddenly awoke and looked around in terror. She spotted Valerie and burst into tears. "Help me, please help me!" she cried pitiably. "They're going to come back and kill us both, oh god please help me!"

Valerie understood her fear but was damned if she would let them see her in such a state. Her mind twisted through dozens of scenarios of escape and then she sighed as she realized that she was in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by god knew how many men and under the control of a man who obviously would stop at nothing. She sat quietly and watched the door, listening for footsteps in the hall.

Back in the mountain the four rescuers moved through the blackness, the way lit only by the torches. They came to a place in the mountain where three tunnels branched off a small cave. The four of them looked at each other and talked in muted voices about which one to take. Finally, one that looked as if it were going up instead of down was the one they chose. The four of them marched single file into the narrow passage and proceeded on into the bowels of the mountain.

After a while they started to become restless, could it be this far? Were they lost? Would these tunnels swallow them and lose them and keep them trapped in the mountain forever? In the back of the group the girl merl suddenly heard a padding sound behind them. She reached up and stopped the Captain who in turn halted the Questor and Raj. She raised her finger to her lips and they waited in the silence for a sound. Finally a faint rustling behind them reached their ears. It was almost totally silent and if they had been moving they would have never heard it. The sound grew a little closer and then stopped.

They sat for several minutes in the tunnel, listening, almost holding their breaths and heard nothing. Eventually, the Questor signaled to keep moving and Raj slipped to the back of the group. He slipped his strange silver glove on and followed at a short distance. Further and further they wound their way into the mountain, the torches starting to burn down and sputter until one went completely out. As the darkness intruded closer they huddled together, again listening for the footsteps behind them. A burst of sound like gravel falling from a ledge erupted a short distance behind. The four sped up and moved as quickly as possible into the tunnel hoping for a door or a place that they could stand and defend themselves if it were men from the ranch.

They almost fell into the cavern, a small rivulet of water trailed through it into the rocks and they could hear the river above the ceiling of the rocks. The room was filled with crystals and the light of the remaining torch was reflected and magnified by their glory, looking like the night sky over the desert, bright and shining.

The four moved to the opposite end of the cave and could not find a way out except where they had entered. The sound behind them changed, they could hear breathing, a wet heavy sound almost like panting. The padding of quiet feet became louder and suddenly what appeared to be a huge mountain lion burst into the cave. To their surprise the creature moved from walking on all fours and rose to a two legged stance, all the while a mist gathering around its form and altering. A few seconds later they were all stunned to see a man like creature with feline features standing before them, a feather in its short mane and green eyes that cut through the darkness to see them clearly.

As it drew nearer it became clearer that the creature wasn't entirely human or cat but a were-cat of some sort. Raj watched the creature with a bemused look on his face; he'd had quite a bit of experience with strange beasts and other worldly creatures in the distant past, but had seen nothing like this since leaving his home in the valley. The creature stopped right in front of Raj and sniffed, Raj's golden eyes narrowed as it growled slightly in its throat and then turned to do the same with his other three companions.

The Questor stood firm when the creature approached him, the Bowie magically appearing in his hand. The creature glanced at the dragon carving of the hilt and it dropped to a knee with its head bowed.

The other three watched in amazement as the Questor looked down at the massive were-cat kneeling in front of him. He slipped the Bowie back into its sheathe on his back and the creature rose. It moved into the darkness at the back of the cave and slid a huge boulder to the side effortlessly. Cool night air rushed in from an opening to the outside and the sweat on the four dried almost immediately.

They stepped through the hole and out onto a ledge that overlooked a small valley. In the midst of the valley sat the ranch house. Lanterns were burning in a dozen places and men were moving back and forth from the bunk house to the stables. McKee stepped out onto the porch and roared at his men, the words unintelligible from this distance and half of them mounted up and rode out to the entrance to the canyon at full gallop.

The Apache stepped out behind McKee and looked across the valley as if he sensed something there. He looked into the darkness as it settled over the valley and then turned and spoke to McKee. There was an evil nasty laugh that rode on the wind and then the two stepped back into the ranch house.

The Questor and the band watched as lookouts posted themselves and the remainder of the men entered the bunk house. Soon the lanterns started to snuff out and there was only limited light coming from the ranch.

The Questor smiled and lifted the dynamite out of his saddlebag. It was time to move. In the ranch house McKee and the Apache re-entered the room where they were keeping Alice and Valerie. Alice was still bound over the table and Valerie was manacled by the ankle hiding in the shadows of a corner. As McKee passed Alice on his way over to Valerie he drew back his gloved hand and slapped her bared pussy with a savage chuckle. Her body quivered and shook, and the noise she made was difficult to translate as pain or pleasure.

Valerie's heart beat faster and faster as the vile man approached her. Her eyes were wide, her lips parted and her tongue ran over them incessantly. She felt wetness between her thighs and again the horrified thought that she was enjoying herself ran through her mind. Her nipples hardened and a trickle of sweat ran down between her breasts.

McKee stood in front of her. He grabbed her hair and dragged her roughly to the cross. As she started to fight, he backhanded her once, cutting her lip and stopping her dead in her tracks. When he looked at her, he didn't see fear, but hatred. She wasn't used to being hit by men and she was going to do something about it if she got the chance.

While these thoughts raced through her mind the Apache strode over and helped McKee tie her to the cross. She screamed as she felt the Indian run his hand up her thigh and under her gingham skirt. When he touched her pussy through her bloomers she wailed. "No, you mustn't touch me like that, I'm a virgin. Please let me go."

On the ledge overlooking the ranch house, the stalwart group of rescuers started their descent to the back of the building. The were-cat led the way, silent, massive, a dark shadow on the ground that moved with frightening speed. Raj fell in behind him and for the first time a discernible limp was obvious in his gait. His pant leg rode up over his boot and a flash of silver beamed out reflecting the moonlight. The Captain followed behind them all, his rolling walk no match for the quicker younger man and the strange crew he was traveling with. He watched the Indian girl move to the side and approach the back of the house through a ravine not evident from above. The Questor walked forward determinedly, checking his colts for shells and preparing the dynamite for use. He tied three sticks together with a piece of rope and twisted their fuses into one.

Rog had put together a small posse. Several of the townsfolk had joined in since the stagecoach guard had finally reached town. The driver was resting comfortably back at the overturned stage, and the doctor had been sent out with a wagon to fetch him and the payroll gold. The posse rode quickly to the canyon entrance where they were welcomed by McKee's army of gunslingers. The air was filled with whizzing bullets that ricocheted off the rocks and cries of men on both sides could be heard as the slugs found a mark.

McKee had pulled out a large knife from his collection of tools next to the cross. With only a couple of motions he had sliced off Valerie's skirt and blouse and was sawing away at her bloomers. As her body came into sight the Apache drooled at the sight of the sweet woman exposed to his lecherous gaze. He moved forward to touch her, only to be met by McKee's knife slashing across his hand. "She's mine you heathen! Keep your nasty hands off her, maybe I'll let you have her after I'm done but in the meantime keep an eye out."

The Apache grumbled but stepped away from the girl and slapped Alice awake. He reached under her and twisted her nipples till she screamed in pain and he laughed, a grotesque sound that chilled the bones. As McKee stepped back and grabbed a flogger, the Apache tortured Alice with pinches and twisted flesh, finally bending to bite her ass till it bled. Again she screamed and again the vile laughter filled the room. Valerie cried out from the cross, "oh dear god help me. Anyone, someone, please help me." McKee turned and raised the flogger, his eyes sunken deep into his face in an animal sneer. As the flogger came forward he crowed out loud, "this is what you deserve you slut! When I'm through with you you'll beg for mercy!" The back wall exploded in a blaze of fire and splintered wood. A strange creature came through the hole and launched itself onto the Apache. They rolled together into a corner and the Apache screamed as the were-cat's teeth found his throat.

The Questor stepped into the room, calmly, quietly, with a look in his eyes of utter contempt. The eyes were strange, a mad blue, no white just a gleaming bright hue like the desert sky on a clear winter day. McKee shook but redirected his swing with the flogger and struck the Questor across the face, drawing blood and leaving a scar which would be there forever. The Colts spoke, bullets slamming into McKee's hand that held the flogger and his left hip. McKee went down hard and lay lifeless on the floor. The remainder of his men burst into the room through the door.

Hell came to the ranch.

Back at the entrance to the valley, the posse was being held off effectively by the men in the rocks. Suddenly there was a loud explosion, followed by the sound of multiple guns going off. The men in the rocks turned and raced back to the ranch. Rog got his posse together, got them mounted on the horses that were left after the ambush and then rode after them like a hellhound on the trail of an escaped soul. Valerie, still bound to the cross and her nakedness showing, watched with wide eyes as the Questor shot McKee, the were-cat and the Apache tumbled out through the hole in the wall, and a group of men exploded through the door to the room guns out and blazing.

Two slugs tore into Alice, one ripping off two toes on her left foot the other shattering the bone in her forearm. As the Questor ducked behind a table, another man entered the room through the hole. Valerie was struck immediately by the similarity between the Questor and this new man, especially when she noticed the same blue eyes and the maddened sneer on his handsome face.