The Guy on the Train

Story Info
A new romance grows.
1.8k words
3.52
16k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

We were relaxing in the garden when it started. "A-Tis- shoo!"

Vanessa sneezed violently and said it was probably hay fever.

"Bless you."

"Thanks Phil" she smiled with those gorgeous eyes.

We both worked in the computer programming department of a large firm in the city. I took a glow to her as soon as I met her. Fortunately we commuted together and became friends, most of our travelling time was taken up in conversation and made the boring task of travelling much quicker and nicer. We sort of clicked somehow from the start. We live in the same town thirty miles up line from the office. When our friendship developed I wanted more. I really was besotted and wanted badly to date her, but the jump from just friends to anything more - I wasn't sure. You know, the usual thing, me thinking would it spoil a the friendship and all that! But I needed to be positive so I went for it, only one way to find out ...

One evening after work, I asked if she would share a meal with me. It was a lovely warm summer evening so I suggested we buy a Chinese and gorge ourselves in my garden. She was a free agent and so was I so why not go for it? That's what I told her. I was being really forward for me, most uncharacteristic, but I fancied her like it was absolutely vital. All this dreams, those fantasies playing absolute havoc with my mind.

I think I saw her eyes glint, they did, they did! those very appealing blue eyes, highlighted by strands of blonde hair shimmering in the breeze as we left the 5.45 Clipper from Paddington and made for the station car park. She is really something.

She teased that she'd try anything once so we collected our cars, made for the Chinese takeaway and headed for my place.

All the time that very inviting open smile, she always smiled a lot, another reason I liked her, but now the smiles were different what do they say about how any muscles you use to smile, well Vanessa's were going overboard!

We'd just completed our meal with a glass of wine and my mind was afire with amorous thoughts. She responded t my kiss as I leant across the table and I felt the warmth and the need for much more. I just had the feeling too that she felt the same way, seeing her cheeks flush - making me shimmer inside to the extent that just a little nudge from her in the right place would work wonders.

But she was an intelligent girl, I knew that, another attraction for me and I felt her look down, she had sussed me out and no mistake, well I am simply a full red blooded guy and the swelling in my groin showed it, there was nowhere to hide and anyway, signs were that there was no need, her expression showed excitement and approval and when she looked u again into my face the absolute need was there, she wanted me and no mistake, and without a word, we moved towards each other and we were sharing that kiss again, but this time much more ardent and fulfilling, now I knew I just had to get into her jeans and by the way she was kissing, the touching of tongues, the spread of the lips pressing to mine, the feel of her fingers exploring the back of my neck - I was soon full and the need was immediate She made a little moan and her feelings were expressed when I felt the movement of her hips moving against my throbbing erection, so prominent now and so wanting, she paused the kiss, her fingers stroked my face, " I thought you would never ask me for a date, baby" she whispered, Shed never called me that before, now I felt we were real lovers, even before we'd .... But I aimed soon to put that right as I lifted her bodily and made way for the sofa in the adjoining lounge, she undoing my shirt. I slung her onto the settee and fumbled with my fly, "let me do that, baby, I would like that" what a girl she was! Not only was she intelligent but really motivated too, I should have made the move long ago and then I would have really known by now how her fuck felt, But no matter I felt it would happen at any moment, I knelt between her legs sprawling upon the sofa, just touching and stroking along her inner thighs, her head swung back and I had the word go, I so looked forward to this moment, now my heart, everything was super pulsing!

But you know what they say about best laid plans. Things changed for the worst. Vanessa sneezed again but this time she grimaced with pain. Held her head down, hands clutching her tummy.

"That's not hay fever, Vanessa it's ... it's that guy on the train!"

She looked up at me. Her expression perplexed. "What on earth do you mean, Phil?"

"That baccy tin, Vanessa. The one you found the dope in. You sniffed it didn't you?" I said using my mobile to call the Doc. "It was no accident when he tripped like that, too pat - He was a real pain, never took his eyes off you the rat!"

It's true, this guy never took his eyes off her once, and I knew what he was thinking. Now my passion had dimmed, fir a brief moment I was angry, I felt I was almost at the point of no return. But now, just the ache, I had to concentrate in Vanessa's dilemma - plenty of time to make love to her, at least I now knew she wanted me too.

"Look, Phil, he was a real nice guy. And it wasn't as if we were an item was it, and we're not sure if the tin belonged to him, we found it after he got off the train, remember? - the station stop before ours."

"It was his alright, Vanessa. It fell from his pocket when he tripped and you went to his assistance. It was all an act to attract attention. Don't you see that? I saw the way he was eyeballing you beforehand and the way he held your waist as you helped him to his feet. It's the guy on the train - whatever's in that tin is the root of your problem."

"See what the doc says, Mr. green eyes, I do believe you are jealous. Look, Phil you have absolutely no hold on me just because I agreed to sharing a meal with you, right! Did you actually see the tin fall from his pocket?

I hesitated to find an honest reply. My hopes were shattered, I had taken it that she wanted to share much more than a meal with me, but now she seemed different.

"There!" she griped with a knowing look on her face reminding me of my mother who always knew best.

She'd put me in my place. I must have been insane thinking she wanted more - when all she needed was a little show of concern, That bloody guy in the train!

"I need air" she said so I guided her out to the conservatory again

Then she slumped in the garden chair, knees crumpled, sliding on the plastic seat and legs spreading. Now was the time to show her a did care. That if there was any way she assumed I wanted her just for her fuck I needed t show her otherwise. I lifted her from the chair and kicking open the French doors hurriedly took her through into the lounge again, out of the heat of the sun, cooling her face with a wet flannel.

Soon the doctor arrived and I sighed with relief when he said Vanessa was okay. I showed him the tin of dope and explained what had happened - that guy on the train.

"Just keep her cool for a while," he advised. "Allergies come and go. Maybe the dope powder started it off. It wasn't hay fever. Mainly the heat. It has been a hot summer. Something in the air who knows?, the dust cloud has been a recent issue - perhaps even the time of the month. Look she's smiling now!"

I turned to Vanessa. She was and her whole face glowed. What a relief, I was so worried.

"Thanks Doctor, " Vanessa said, " I'm sorry to have brought you out, I feel a bit of a fraud now," she confessed.

"You did the right thing. Here's a prescription - something to help you if you have another attack," the doctor handed her the form. He mentioned as Phil showed him out, that he remembered using the dope at school for scientific experiments. He recognised the pungent smell. He said it was virtually harmless. To wash after contact was the rule of thumb.

"That guy on the train," Phil mattered, " a teacher maybe?"

"Beg pardon?" the doctor queried.

"Sorry, just thinking aloud," Phil smiled.

Vanessa felt lots better.

"I think I love you," she said as it started to rain. I guess I have done all along. I've never know anyone to be jealous over me before."

We kissed. Up to today it had just been friendly pecks on the cheek. This was where we left off earlier, a real kiss. I'd waited so long to be with her like this. Wonderful, fantastic! We deserve each other. If I had any doubts earlier I certainly didn't now.

"Glad you told me that, darling," I stuttered excitedly feeling my heart beating madly - " because I was just about to tell you. And anyway you need somebody to keep you off the dope sniffing," I laughed.

"And you need someone to mow the lawn and tend the roses. Look at them, just look at them. They need a woman's touch."

"I'd rather just look at you right now - and talking of a woman's touch, come here - let me feel your kiss once more. You ought to know, it has been said I'm greedy when it comes to home comforts."

"So where were we when we were rudely interrupted, she teased " I do hope it is not you I am allergic too, do you think it could be, Baby _ I mean do you think I should put it to the test?"

"How, Darling?" I replied.

She said nothing, I felt her come close tome again, she guided me back into the lounge, in a few moments no less we were emerged into the absolute delight of mutual bonding. Heaven is on earth I felt it in Vanessa's sweet, sweet fuck -

Now we both regularly share the garden - and the house, not to mention the bed.

Oh! And the car. And we got spliced too!

It was fate - thanks to the guy on the train.

© Alex Carr. 2010.

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers