The Gym - A Dani Harris Adventure

Story Info
Dani's gym session M/F, M/F/F humiliation, masturbation.
2.7k words
4.02
27.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love cycling, but I am still not good at getting out on cold, frosty winter mornings. I don't do much road cycling as I have a fear of other road users knocking me off so most of my fitness routine is spent cycling down muddy forest tracks. However, when winter sets in my stay fit sessions all but disappear and I end up in early spring starting all over again getting back to my peak fitness levels, plus of course having to shift the excess weight gained from too much indulgence food.

This year I decided it was going to be different and I joined a gym. Now I am not really a gym person, hours spent on a treadmill don't really appeal to me and don't compare to being able to rush down a hill at top speed with the wind in your hair and fresh air in your lungs. For a gym to work for me I would have to do some sort of exercise class with an instructor there to push me to my limit.

I found the perfect solution, a small private gym in the next town where they had regular spinning classes. For those of you who have not come across spinning it involves sitting on an exercise bike that has a heavy flywheel and a tension lock that you can make it as difficult as possible to actually peddle. The instructor sets the lesson to various musical tracks and you have to peddle to the beat of the music while the trainer shouts at you to increase your friction or complete a sixty second sprint at double time. It is hard work but at the end of it you have increased your strength and your stamina. A great way to keep going through the winter.

After trying a few classes I decided that I was enjoying this routine, the trainer was a pretty blonde which helped, the classes were small, no more than a dozen people but usually the numbers were a lot less, and more often than not I was the only male in the class. Certainly the view of firm female buttocks in tight lycra that confirmed my classmates didn't wear underwear under the lycra shorts helped the 45 minute sessions fly by.

As I said it was a small privately owned gym and one week I arrived and as usual proceeded to the changing rooms to get ready for my class. There on the door was a notice.

"There is no hot water available in the men's locker room. We have called a plumber out but in the meantime if you want a shower please let me know and I will arrange for you to use the ladies. Sorry for any convenience, Emily."

"How annoying," I thought, "I usually finish spinning totally soaked in sweat and the thought of getting dressed like that and driving home was not appealing."

I got myself ready, stripped off completely and pulled on my tight lycra shorts, no underwear for me either, donned a t-shirt and trainers and turned up for my spinning class. As usual Jane worked us very hard and my t-shirt was completely soaked through in less than ten minutes. Thirty minutes later I was finished, totally sweaty and soaking wet.

"See you next week Dani."

"You too Jane."

I walked out of the class and past reception.

"Hey, how was the class."

"Great thanks, Emily, just a pity about your hot water situation though, I could really do with a shower now."

"That's ok you can use the ladies." I gave Emily a quizical look. She was mid twenties, curly blonde hair to her shoulders with bright blue eyes and a figure to die for.

"Ha-ha, I don't think the ladies will be happy about that."

"Well I will stand outside and make sure they don't come in if you want."

"Well, I could sure use a shower."

"Come on then, let's get you cleaned up."

"Are you sure this is alright?"

"Of course," and she led off to the locker rooms, with me one step behind.

"I will just check there is no one already inside," as she pushed the door open. She was back before I could complete my acknowledgement.

"All clear, you can go in, I will stay here."

"Um ok, so you are going to tell the ladies they can't enter right?"

"Maybe." Emily winked at me.

"Oh well I am sure no one would want to see me in a shower anyway, I bet you could tell them I was there but they could come in if they wanted and the would all stay out here." I tried a small joke.

"Ha-ha I bet they wouldn't."

"Sure they would, five pounds says you could tell them they can come in if they want but none of them will."

"So if they come in you give me five pounds? What if they don't?"

"I keep the five pounds."

"Make it ten and you have a bet mister, and be prepared for an audience, ha-ha."

"How did I suddenly get into this?" I wondered to myself as I fished out a ten pound note from my wallet.

"Here, you keep it safe, when no one comes in you can give it me back."

"Enjoy your shower, Dani."

I entered the ladies changing rooms and sat down on the nearest bench. What was I thinking of? Oh well, I had better shower quickly I decided. I pulled off my sweaty clothes and pulled out some shower gel from my kit bag. Nervously I walked over to the showers and turned the water on. The warm water grew hot quickly and I stood there allowing the heat to relax my tired muscles. The steam filled the shower cubicle, I squeezed shower gel into my hand and proceeded to build up a frothy layer of lather over my toned torso and legs. The heat felt good and soon the shower area was filled with steam as I rinsed off the soap. Finally, as is my habit, I moved the water all the way to cold and let the stinging pressure massage my body until it felt numb. My balls and cock shrivelled tightly in the cold water, the latter shrinking to only about eight centimeters. Turning off the water I reached for my towel, only then remembering I had left it on the bench by the changing room door. Not even thinking about my bet with Emily I walked out the shower and back into the changing area as naked as the day I was born.

"Ooh nice." I heard the female voice before I saw anything through the steam.

"Are you looking for this?" another voice added and as I looked in the direction of the door I saw one of the girls from my spinning class holding up my towel. I didn't know her name, but she was probably the youngest in the class, in her mid twenties, short blonde hair and a fit body to match. Her breasts were probably a 34c and I had often admired her lycra clad arse in front of me.

"Um, yes." I stammered trying to cover my cock with the bottle of shower gel.

"Come and get it then."

That was when I felt my bum cheek being pinched, I hadn't noticed the owner of the first voice had circled around the benches and was now behind me. On reflex I spun round to face her, my hands moving to rub my sore arse, but then leaving my cock completely exposed.

"Oh my god, that's tiny. Sorry, but well it is." and she burst into laughter looking at my shrivelled cock. It was one of the other girls from my class, older being in her thirties, but still fit, light brown hair, with greenish eyes.

"Oh let's see, turn round." The girl in front of me grabbed my arms to my side and span me round to face the door. My feet slipping easily on the wet floor.

"Ooh yeah, haha. Cute though. I don't think you need a towel for that." she finished, dropping my towel on the floor and marching over to where I still stood, my arms trapped at my sides by the older woman behind.

"Do you think it works?"

"Dunno, shall we find out?"

The younger girl reached out her right hand and placed it on my thigh, the presence of two attractive women touching me whilst I stood next to them naked started to have an effect and my penis twitched in anticipation.

"Ooh something moved."

"Here does this help?" One of the hands on my arms relaxed and moved down my spine and then between my buttocks. In an instant it was pushed through my legs and had hold of my balls. My cock jumped again.

"Yeah it did." The girl in front moved her hand up my thigh and took hold of my cock as it enlarged quickly becoming fully hard in her fingers.

"That's more like it. Wait." It took her only seconds to take a mobile phone out of her bag and before I realised she had snapped a photo.

"Maybe you should have got one before too, you know a before and after photo." Fits of giggles erupted behind my back. "Let's have a look?"

"Oh it doesn't come out very well does it?"

"No not really."

"It's all that hair." More giggles now from both girls and I am still trapped with one arm pinned to my side, I try to position the other one strategically but it is no use, my erection is too large now for one hand to cover it up.

"I've got my razor with me." an impish look came over the younger girls face.

"Ok." I was pushed gently to one of the benches. "Lie down."

I didn't have much choice and then the older woman straddled my stomach, my feet hit the floor either side of the bench and I felt the other girl settle between my legs on the bench. A cold squirt of shaving foam soon enveloped my cock and balls and her hand gripped my penis. I felt the touch of the razor on my shaft and I froze.

"Keep still, this won't take a minute."

My cock was quickly shaved and then my balls, my erection solid throughout this strange encounter. Another squirt and with a flourish the hairy V above my cock was gone too. In a second I felt the whole area being wiped off as the girl stood back to admire her work,my towel dangling from her fingers.

"Much better. Right stay there." Once again the camera flashed, now not once but a number of times. My cock bursting under the attention.

"Yeah they look better."

"Still should have had a before picture though. I can't believe how small that was before I got hold of it."

"Have to have him cum then won't we." and I felt a tongue lapping at my tightened sack. The older woman still straddling my stomach reached down and now held my penis straight up. After all the attention and now the sensation of fingers and tongue it didn't take long. The hand on my cock moved up and down and tongue below made my balls tremble. In no time at all I was at my limit.

"I'm coming."

The tongue moved away quickly and the hand directed my cock back towards my now smooth torso as I came over myself. Almost immediately my cock returned to its usually tiny flaccid size.

"That's better," again the camera flashed.

"Looks like you need to clean up." I was pushed back to the shower room as the two women left the changing room in hysterical laughter. I quickly washed the cum off me and returned to find my towel in a heap on the floor by the entrance. Suddenly the door creaked open and Emily poked her head round.

"Um are you ok?" she asked staring at my shaved cock and balls about a meter from her face

"Er yeah I guess I lost my bet didn't I?"

"Haha yeah, are you going to be long with your shower, only um, there's a queue out here now and I don't know how long I can keep them out."

"A queue?"

"Yeah, seems you have a reputation."

"What?"

"The camera doesn't lie does it?" She stood there her head the only part visible round the door, her eyes focused on my cock. Behind her I could hear and see a group of women getting impatient. "So do I let them all in?"

"Um, I don't think you should."

"Well what's it worth?"

"What do you want?"

"How about playing with that?" she reached a hand out and grabbed my soft cock.

"Um, I don't seem to be in a position to negotiate, Emily."

"No you don't Dani, get some clothes on quick before I change my mind." I didn't need telling twice, I pulled on trousers and a sweat top and stuffed everything else into my kit bag. Emily was still watching me and held the door open as I exited the ladies changing room.

"Aw spoilsport." I heard

"Come back again won't you, Tiny."

I passed red-faced between them as Emily pocketed the ten pound note.

"You owe me Dani."

"I know Emily, anything you want, but thanks for getting me out of there."

"Well I hope your tongue is well trained and anyway, I only agreed to keep them out today, who knows when the water will be fixed."

"Oh thanks, Emily." I waved as I made my way to the door.

"Hey where do you think you are going?"

"Um home?"

"No way, treatment room 1 now mister. It's pay-back time."

"Oh I see."

"Yeah get a move on." She led me through to one of the treatment rooms where they could provide sports massage treatment. "You know watching what those girls did to you made me horny, Dani."

"You were watching?"

"Yes, strip and get up on here." She pointed to a massage couch along one wall. I did as told as she grabbed my faccid cock in her hand. "Hmm this isn't going to satisfy me is it," she gave my cock a tug stretching it half way down my thigh, but having just released my balls in the changing room there was little reaction as my cock shrunk back to its 8 cm length. In a second she pulled off her own tight gym trousers, revealing a pink pussy with puffed up lips and a small landing strip of hair down the middle.

"Yes I was watching and now I need satisfaction, what have you got, Dani?"

With a bound she jumped onto the couch and straddled my head, her feet tucked under my shoulders as she sat back onto my chest, then raised herself up and lowered her sweet lips to my mouth.

Instinctively my tongue reached out and licked at those swollen lips. Her juices were already flowing as my tongue penetrated her outer labia. They parted easily leaving the way free to enter her vagina. She let out a moan as I did.

"Oh yes, Dani."

I continued licking at her pussy, alternating between thrusting my tongue inside her and licking up her outer lips to her clitoris. This brought on louder moans so I concentrated on her delicate nub, grazing it with my teeth and sucking it so it was drawn into my mouth.

Her moaning got less controlled and I began to feel her thighs and pelvic muscles contract. Taking that as a sign that I was doing things right I continued, sucking her clitoris between my lips and then thrusting my tongue between her lips. Finally, she could take no more and collapsed onto me on the couch.

"Oh my God, Dani. Where did you learn to do that?"

"Well when you have one as small as mine you learn a few things."

"From the photos I saw you aren't always that small."

"Oh thanks for reminding me, I had forgotten about the photos."

"Ha-ha, I think you will find they have been seen by everyone here by now."

"Oh shit."

"Don't worry, they looked pretty hot to me, they certainly got me ready and that was the best sex I have had in weeks."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, so you better be back next week."