The Gym Ch. 01

Story Info
Hot & sweaty leads to hot time.
1.6k words
3.47
34.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so hot and sweaty by the time she got done exercising all she wanted to do was take a nice cold shower. She had been at the gym for what seemed forever but had only been a couple of hours.

While she was on the rowing machine she had noticed this fine black man walking through to use the treadmill. He was something she had never seen before, he was so built all she could do was stare. He turned and looked right at her and smiled. It seemed like he had looked right into her very soul.

He was beautiful with his dark skin, tall build and muscles bounding from all over. He had a short hair cut military style and the most wonderful set of big brown eyes she had ever seen.

Everything about him seemed perfect. She gave a sigh and headed into the shower room. As she was getting her things ready to take the cold shower that she desperately needed now, she began to daydream about that handsome man who had looked at her like she was beautiful too.

She didn't feel anything at all like beautiful, after all she was overweight by 80 pounds and she didn't take care of herself like she should have. She quit doing that all a long time ago because no one made a big deal about her anymore.

The self esteem, the dreams, the beauty, the peace of mind and the understanding of life were all gone. Some how they had disappeared like the black of night except they hadn't come back.

She laid her towel and clothing out on the bench and went to start her shower. She was roasting, it was at least 90 degrees outside so it had to be more than that inside. She grabbed her shampoo/conditioner and hopped into the shower.

She had gotten her hair done and started to wash her face when she felt someone else's hands starting to rub soap all over her body. She couldn't open her eyes due to the soap on her face but the size of the hands that were rubbing all over her seemed like they belonged to her dream guy.

He had decided by this point that he wanted a little more than rubbing and had gotten on his knees. He began to rub her clit and found that she was already wet. Of course she was, she thought, she had been thinking about him since she had gotten there and saw him for the first time.

Her dirty thoughts weren't on her husbands cock this time they were on the strangers. She wondered how big he was and if she could take it all. She would find out soon enough she thought.

As she rinsed the soap from her face and shut off the shower, she looked down into those beautiful big brown eyes and gave a moan. She wanted to let him know that she didn't want him to stop so she spread her legs and used the towel rest to hold one of them up, giving him more access to her dripping wet pussy.

She watched his pink tongue lick her clit and held on to the shower head for dear life. This had to be one of the best pussy lickings she had ever had. The way that he moved his tongue in and out, the way he was fingering her asshole at the same time, she was ready to climax at any time but held it so that she could please him also.

She decided it was time to suck his cock and when she looked down she could see that it was enormous, at least 10 inches. She didn't know if she could get it all into her mouth but she was damn sure going to try. She had him stand as she got on her knees and she grabbed his cock, starting to suck on the head. She licked around and around and then licked all the way down to his huge balls. She got back up to the head and licked off the pre cum that had started to drip off. She didn't want to waste any of that creamy shit.

As she began to blow him, he grabbed her head and shoved his cock right down her throat. She didn't gag on it though, she took it all and when she came up she went right down on him again sucking the whole way. He was enjoying himself moaning like she had never heard a man do before. It was a low moan that seemed to carry on for quite some time. The next thing she knew he was blowing his load all over her face and she had to hurry to lick it all off his cock and her lips.

She asked him if that was good and he said "Yeah the blow was tremendous but I want to fuck your ass now." She had never had her ass fucked before and the idea scared her a little so she told him. He told her that he would go slow and he would gel her before he entered her. She told him that was fine, she would try it and if she decided she didn't like it they would stop and he agreed.

He stepped out of the shower and was gone for a few minutes when he returned with Vaseline and some kind of oil that she had never heard of. He began by lubing her ass with the Vaseline, while rubbing it all over he was dipping the head of his cock in her hole a little at a time.

She was having a little discomfort but when he asked if it hurt she told him only a little but you can continue. Finally he oiled the rest of his cock and slid into her about 5 of the 10 inches and she moaned. He asked her if she was alright and she said "Yes you can go on, it feels different but good!"

He started fucking her ass faster and she realized that most of the 10 inches was fucking her faster and harder. She bent over as far as she could to take it all and started to fuck him back. She had never done this before, being from a small town and just moving to the big city a few months ago, she hadn't gotten her fuck wings yet.

She could hear him behind her moaning as he was getting ready to blow another load into her awaiting ass. As she started to go faster he changed things on her and pulled out his cock and told her to turn around so he could fuck her creamy pussy.

She did as she was told and couldn't believe how inviting her pussy was when he entered her. It was like her pussy knew he was going to stretch her beyond belief and made room for him to do as he pleased. It felt so good to have his large cock inside her that all she could do for a moment was take deep quick breaths.

He started pounding her against the wall, he was fucking her so hard. While he was fucking her she knew that she would have bruises tomorrow but she didn't care. It felt way too good to stop now and she could feel herself building to the highest heights of passion she had ever known. Even her husband had never made her climax like this man was doing, so fast and so hard.

As she started to cum she began to tremble all over and started to groan so loud she thought the others out in the gym could hear her. She tried to be excited but not loud, after all no one else knew what was going on. Then the next thing she knew he began to groan and then he was growling for all the world to hear.

She was sure everyone was listening but she couldn't help herself and she couldn't contain it any longer. She looked him in those beautiful brown eyes and shrieked so long and so loud that she never thought she would stop. He kept fucking her while she came all over his cock looking at him and enjoying the satisfaction that was on his face.

Slowly oh so slowly they both started to relax and began to understand what had just happened between them. They both knew that it should never happen again but it probably would. She knew that she would never be able to share this moment with anyone but him and figured this was meant to be.

He was someone who she had never met before but the animal magnetism between them overtook everything else that made sense to them. They didn't love each other or anything like that, they just liked to fuck and knew that it was good between them.

He left the shower room without saying a word to her and she started to get dressed. While she was putting on her tight shorts he came back into the room and told her his name was Joseph but she could call him Big Joe. She looked into those beautiful brown eyes, laughed (for forgetting to introduce herself) and said yes my name is Alexa. She didn't even realize that they hadn't said their names before.

She was thinking about her husband waiting for her at home, decided that it was time to leave, so she could go home and show him what she had learned at the gym today. She told Big Joe goodbye and I hope there is a next time. He said as long as she went to the gym there would always be one way or the other for her to exercise.

As she walked into the front door of her home, her husband asked her how her time at the gym went. She told him that it was the most exercise she had gotten since she had started going and she couldn't wait to go back for more.